Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Next Door Neighbor

"Young male first time anal with older female"

6
6 Comments 6
34.4k Views 34.4k
864 words 864 words
Famous Story
The following is based on my own experience several years ago.....
I knew my next door neighbor ever since I was a little kid. Being an only child, Carrie was like my big sister, helped me with my school work, taking care of me when my parents were not home. When I got into high school, she typed up my book reports, term papers and other projects that I had to do. I was one of those guys that had 2 left feet and she actually taught me how to dance....

I was in my freshman year of collegel and Carrie's boyfriend just left for 6 months of Army Reserve duty. One Sunday afternoon Carrie called me and asked to come over as she was lonely. Her folks were away for the day and she wanted some company. Didn't think twice about it and walked over as soon as I hung up the phone.

Carrie immediately met me at the door and went into the living room. She put some records on the stereo and wanted to dance. We usually danced to fast music but this time the music was slow and soft. Were dancing very close and Carrie was rubbing against groin getting me very excited and I started to get hard as a rock. It felt so good but I did not want shoot my wad in my pants. Carrie knew what she was doing as she reached down and started to stroke my cock from outside my pants. When I told her I was about to cum, she looked at me and smiled, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and slid my jeans and boxer shorts off in one motion. I was standing there with 7" of young manhood standing straight up.

Carrie walked me over the couch and had me stretch out and before I knew what was happening she was sucking my cock. After a minute or so I told her I was about to shoot my wad, she continued sucking my cock and fondled my balls until I shot my load. Carrie kept sucking until I was completely spent. Carrie then said it is your turn to take care of me.......

We got up and went to her bedroom and had me undress completely while she did the same. I was always shy and did not have much experience with girls and she was aware of it as we talked about it from time to time. Other than Playboy Magazine photos, never saw a female nude. She looked fantastic with her breasts standing firm and round, pussy completely shaved.

Carrie got next to me on the bed, we started kissing with dualing tongues while my hands were caressing her breasts and squeezing her nipples.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

First one breast and then the other and then slowly slid my hand between her thighs and playing with her smooth shaved pussy. I slipped down and started licking all over and my tongued slipped into her already moist honey hole.

By this time my cock was already hard, Carrie was moaning and telling me she wanted me in her and not to worry as she was on the pill. As I moved back up Carrie reached for my cock and slipped it into her hot pussy.

Having cum earlier, I knew it would take awhile before I was ready to cum again. Carrie talked to me sexually explicit on how to move to satisfy her. This continued for several minutes as she had a few climaxes.

Carrie looked at me and said we are going to do something very different as she slipped my cock from her pussy. Carrie reached into her drawer and got a tube out and rolled over and got into the doggy position. She had me open it up and put some of the lube on my finger and work it into her ass and squeeze a glob on my cock and then fuck her in the ass.

At first I was not sure but she kept telling me to do it. Carrie reached back and spread her cheeks and I put my cock slowly up her ass until I was completely all the way in. Carrie wanted me to pump her as hard as I could. The sensation was exquisite as Carrie cried out for me to go faster, faster, faster until I could not hold back any longer. Carrie had me put my arms around her waist and push my cock in as deep as possible and then released my load up her tight ass. I stayed that way until my cock shriveled and slipped out of her lil back hole.

We went into the bathroom, Carrie took a washcloth with warm soapy water and totally cleaned me off. We went back to the bedroom, fooled around until she got me hard and fucked her pussy. At that point, I did not know what I liked best. Her pussy, ass or head job. Enjoyed it every way we did it....

Carrie told me this is just the beginning of what we will be doing for the next six months while her boyfriend was away on reserve duty....

More to come......
Published 
Written by bunluver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments