Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Substitute For Experience

"Jo finds out an old Dog can learn new tricks"

6
0 Comments 0
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The alarm pings, 8 am. I press snooze and turn over, reaching for my wife, I try to cuddle an empty space.

Coming to my senses slowly I recall that she’s got an early start at work, promising not to wake me on my day off. The sun is so bright that it penetrates the blinds and covers the bedroom and is covering the room in it’s hazy glow, making it impossible to go back to sleep.

I rise, shower and make my way downstairs. The smell of bacon frying fills my nostrils. Entering the kitchen I see my son’s girlfriend, Jo busy at the cooker making her breakfast.

“Morning, hope you’ve got enough there for two?”

She looks over her shoulder, her green eyes glinting in the sunlight, “Oh hey, Luke, good morning. Sit down, there’s enough to feed a small Army here.”

Jo and my son, Tom are currently lodging with us as their house is being renovated. They are both 24 and due to get married later in the year. She is a sweet, honey blonde girl with a pale complexion, completely the opposite of my dark haired olive skinned son. We all get along well, sharing a similar sense of humour and easy going nature.

We are sat at the dining table eating our breakfast, Tom has already left for work, so it’s just the two of us. I’m never one for conversation when I get up, and it seems neither is Jo, the only sound is that of the clock ticking and our munching.

Eventually, I decide to break the silence.

“So, What’s the plan for today, Jo?”

“Oh not much on today, Luke. I’m just going to chill out, probably go for a little cycle later.”

I tell her good luck, no chance of getting me on a bike.

“Why don’t you come with me? I get bored on my own, you can borrow Tom’s bike.”

“No chance, I haven’t been on a bike for years.”

She grins, I love her grin. It’s a kind of lopsided smile which is usually accompanied by a wrinkle of her freckled nose.

“Come on, you know what they say, once you’ve ridden a bike, you never forget how to do it, a bit like a lot of things.”

Another grin and that wrinkle of the nose, how could I refuse?

*****

I look a complete fool, white t-shirt and the only pair of tracksuit bottoms I own ; a tight, light grey pair which fitted five years ago, but are very snug now. I feel very self conscious as they are very tight around my crotch. Jo, on the other hand looks pretty amazing - black vest top and tight grey flannel shorts, her honey blonde hair tied up into a ponytail.

She looks me up and down, gazing at my crotch for a few seconds, not sure if it’s appreciation or sympathy.

“Come on then, let’s ride.”

We cycle a couple of miles, my legs are aching and eventually I can’t take much more.

“I can’t go on much further, Jo.”

She say’s only a mile or so more, there is a lovely little glade where we can take a breather.

Somehow I make it, the sweat pouring off me. We park up in a lovely spot, a small picnic area surrounded by a circle of trees, very secluded.

We dismount our bikes and sit down next to each other. I am so drained that I lay my head down on the table.

“Are you okay, Luke?”

After a minute or two I feel a better. I raise my head and unintentionally my line of vision is levelled at her waistline. My eyes move down and see that her tight shorts have ridden up a little. The outline of her V is clearly visible, a few stray blonde hairs have escaped from the hemline of the shorts.

I don’t know how long I was staring for, but it must have been long enough as her middle finger pushed up my chin and raised my face level with hers.

“Like the look of my pussy do you, Luke?”

I denied looking, but she’s no fool.

I carry on protesting, but she stops me by using the same finger, pushing it to my lips as if to say “Shush.”

Jo removes her finger, replacing it with her lips, a hot long, languid kiss. Her tongue is quickly in my mouth, darting in and out at rapier-like speed. My emotions are a complete jumble, this is my Son’s girlfriend, but she is really hot, and twenty years younger than me.

My conscience seems to have gone on holiday, and I find my right hand has snaked down to her shorts and is massaging her mound through her shorts. She doesn’t object, so I continue unopposed. Her little gasps of pleasure tell me she doesn’t want me to stop. My tongue is now ensconced deep in her mouth and my whole hand caressing her sex. Her gasps become moans, and a large damp patch of her juice is now present at the front of her shorts. Jo’s hand has now found it’s way onto my cock and is groping my ever hardening length through my tracksuit, it feels amazing.

My conscience kicks back in, I remove my hand and tongue.

“Sorry Jo, we can’t do this, you’re my Daughter In Law to be.”

She withdraws her hand and looks me in the eye,

“Don’t you want me? Don’t you want to have me? I know I want you, I want you inside me,”

I tell her as much as I really fancy her, we just can’t.

She gets up, obviously annoyed and mounts her bike.

“We better go back then, my plan was to come here and let you have your way with me, really give me a good hard fucking as your precious Son doesn’t seem to want to bother anymore.”

It’s a good job we are riding and not running, that damp patch on her shorts is pretty huge.

*****

We ride back home in silence. The only incident comes when Jo misjudges a kerb and jolts sharply, nearly coming off the bike, just about managing not to fall off. Her shriek of pain tells me that it hurt.

Back at home, I decide to diffuse an awkward scene.

“Look Jo, let’s just pretend today didn’t happen, we didn’t go cycling, Ok?”

She has her back turned away from me. “Sure, whatever.” Her right hand is reaching behind her left shoulder, massaging where she has hurt herself.

“Are you okay, Jo?”

She tells me that she is a little sore, she jarred her shoulder going over the kerb.

“Let me give you some manipulation, see if it can help.”

I know I shouldn’t be going here, but without a second thought I have left the room and returned with a tube of baby oil. Dripping a pool of lotion into my palms, I pull her Vest away from her skin and slowly massage her shoulder, admiring her peachy pale complexion, as I rub the oil in, making the skin glisten.

“Is that okay, not too much?”

“Oh no, go harder.”

I work my fingers deep into her shoulder muscle, she likes it, her little sighs of pleasure getting slightly louder with every press.

“It feels so good, your hands are amazing Luke, you must have done this before?”

I tell her I had, I started training as a masseuse years ago, but lost interest and quit the course.

“You know what I’d love, Luke?”

“No, Jo I don’t.”

“I’d love you to do a proper job, massage my whole back.”

My mind tells me no, but before I can act on I, she’s already lifted the vest over head, and I complete the motion, pulling it clean off. To my absolute joy, she isn’t wearing a bra. Jo turns and faces me, looking lustfully into my eyes and delivers words that are like music to my ears.

“Unless you’d rather massage these?”
 
She looks down at her perky upright breasts, then down at my rapidly stiffening dick, and then back into my eyes.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

I know I’m going to hate myself, but I can’t resist her any longer, my oily hands grasp her bosoms and knead them gently, then, turning my attention to her puffy nipples, I gently grasp them between finger and thumb and caress them erect. Her tongue pushes it’s way into my mouth and she is kissing me hungrily, with wanton lust. I realise that my erection is pushing into the elastic of my tracksuit and she doesn’t take long to catch on, releasing one hand from behind my head, she traces it down and strokes my length through the material, her touch works me to full size within thirty seconds.

She breaks from our clinch and steps away just a touch, admiring the shape of my cock through my hideously tight tracksuit.

“Looking a little uncomfortable, Luke, why don’t you take those off, or better still, allow me?”

I nod, unable to form a word, there isn’t a drop of moisture in my mouth. She slowly pulls down the bottoms and off over my trainers. She returns to my waist and eases down my boxers and off, finishing by removing my trainers. I am naked from the waist down, my penis standing impressively to attention.

“Might as well take off my tee as well, Jo.”

Jo pulls my top up and over my head, leaving me completely nude.

“Mmmmm, well your Son didn’t get a dick that thick, it’s fucking gorgeous.”

She grabs the oil and pours a copious amount down the length of my penis and then gently massages it in, making my already rock hard dick look even bigger. She pulls back my foreskin and teases my sensitive gland, slowly, teasing me, knowing all I want is for her to jerk me hard.

“Have you always dreamed of this, Luke? I bet you’ve always wanted me wanking your cock?”

“In my imagination, Jo I’ve fucked the arse off you, so many times, my dick buried deep, shooting my load deep inside you.”

The words seem to spur her on, she yanks my manhood faster and faster, her tiny hand a blur as she gets quicker and quicker. Her other hand is now gently squeezing my sac. The feeling is amazing, being given a hand job is good anytime, but when it’s your beautiful Daughter In law to be then it’s so much sweeter.

I’m close now, I can feel the all too familiar sensation of orgasm. I tell her not to slow down, to keep up the pace.

“I’m such a dirty bitch, Luke. I want you to come all over my tits, shoot your juice all over me.”

Her wish is my command, I spray my cream all over her beautiful pert tits, jet after jet of semen leaves her breast liberally covered. Once my ejaculation ends Jo rubs my cum into her skin.
 
“Hmm, nice load, Luke, haven’t come for a while then? Me either.” She scoops up the residue and licks her fingers, this is one dirty girl.

I tell Jo she is overdressed, pulling her trainers off, followed swiftly by the shorts. Jo has the hairiest sex I have ever seen, bushy and wild and untended.

“Hope you like my hairy pussy? Your Son certainly does, he won’t let me trim it."
 
I tell her it’s lovely and push her back roughly onto the sofa, spreading her legs wide. My fingers open up her lips and spread her wide, lapping away at her dripping sex, licking from the tip of her clit down to her puckered anus and back again. She is bucking and grinding and moaning loudly. I slip three fingers into her sopping slit and fiercely finger fuck her, she’s so slippery that I can easily get a fourth finger inside whilst fingering her little clit with the thumb of my other hand.

“Oooh Jesus yeah, don’t you dare stop you bastard, it feels fucking amazing.”

Her words make me up my efforts, I’ve never done this before, my wife’s sex is so tight, but Jo seems so much looser. I manage to force my thumb in alongside my fingers and fist her roughly.

She is loving it, grunting and groaning in time with my thrusts.

“Don’t stop, fucking fist me harder, harder, Luke.”

I really don’t hold back and my hand is deep in her walls, my other thumb wildly strumming her clit. This does the trick, her orgasm is loud, long and spectacular, her face blushed red and her breath short and shallow. After a minute or so I gently remove my hand and offer my fingers to her mouth. She licks her juices off my hand and affords me a very sexy smile.

“Hope you’re gonna fuck me now, Luke? You ARE going to fuck me, Luke.”

I manoeuvre Jo onto the floor, on all fours but with her upper body laid down on the sofa, her cute ass sticking up in the air, her fingers playing with her clit and her labia glistening with moisture, her body is so tight and toned.

“Do you want my pussy or my ass, Luke?”

“Pussy.”

I position myself behind her and push my dick inside her. Penetration is deliciously easy and I’m giving her my entire length, grabbing her hips and pushing harder and harder inside her, I’m grunting like a wild animal as her pussy muscles seem to be coaxing another orgasm from me, but I don’t want to come inside her, so I withdraw myself and lie flat on my back on the sofa, beckoning her over.

“Ride me, Jo. Let me fuck your beautiful ass.”

She looks at me with surprise “Never had you down as an arse man, Luke, thought you were a bit straight laced. Just go easy okay, I’ve only done anal a couple of times before.”

She lubricates her tight ring liberally with the oil and straddles me, grabbing my penis and gently rubbing it along her asshole, she repeats this two or three times before slowly coaxing my penis head into her tightest hole. Her face is an absolute joy, a mix of concentration, pain and ecstasy. She supports herself with her hands placed on my chest and gently rocks back and forth along my helmet. Slowly but surely her arse accommodates three inches of my length, the feeling is beyond words, her bum is so tight.

Jo picks up the tempo, pushing herself onto my dick with greater force. Her face is so beautiful, eyes shut tight and her mouth contorted. 

“Fuck me harder, Jo, I want to get all of my cock inside your ass.”

My hands are on her sweet, pale bum cheeks, pulling them apart, trying to push her harder onto my cock. She is now taking about five inches of me inside her, it feels like my manhood is being milked by her and I feel a second orgasm approach.

“I’m gonna cum, Jo, right up your ass.”

“Ooh god, your dick feels so big, fill my arse, come in my arse, please Luke, come in my arse.”

Two more of her thrusts and I explode, another huge deposit of semen shot deep inside Jo’s lovely bum.

She collapses on top of me, her brow studded with sweat from her toils. After a couple of minutes she slowly pushes herself off me, a thick coil of my come oozes out of her and dribbles down over my belly. Jo greedily laps up my juice which is fresh from her anus.

“Hmm, I love the taste of your come." She takes my fading member into her mouth and devours the remains of my load.

We get ourselves cleaned up with about an hour to spare before my wife gets back. We sit down watching television, with a little bit of heavy petting thrown in. I tell Jo that I hope I can fuck her again sometime soon. She smiles and tells me maybe.

The door opens, it’s the wife.

“Hello darling, good day?”

She tells me no, she’s had a stressful time.

“Not like you two, I bet you haven’t moved from that sofa all day, you could have gone out for a bike ride or something, instead of vegetating.”

I smile, thinking just an hour or so ago I was plugging my future Daughter In Law's arse on this very Couch.

Jo turns to me and grins, we say nothing, nothing at all.

Published 
Written by Sleepyhead707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors