Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Chance part 2

"The morning after...."

11
7 Comments 7
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I didn't want the fantasy to end so I walk right past the note and head to the shower. Whatever is in that note can wait, reading something about "had a great time... had to go... we'll always have Dallas" would surely be a buzz kill and a dick softener.

Morning wood is always a good thing, but even better with memories of a night full of hot and passionate sex with a hot and passionate woman. As I step into the steaming shower, my mind if full of the images from last night. My already hard cock somehow gets even harder. Instinctively my hand reaches down and slowly begins to stroke it.

It seems a bit drafty in here, I must not have completely closed the bathroom door. I begin to turn around to reach out of the shower to push it closed.

"Do not turn around." A huge smile forms on my face when I hear the familiar voice.

"I guess that note doesn't say what I thought it said." I say while turning to greet her as she pulls open the shower curtain.

"I said don't turn around."

"Okay, Miss Bossy Pants."

She gets in the shower behind me, I can feel her breasts pressed against my back as she stands on her tippy toes to look over my shoulder. "Mmmm, I see you woke up ready to go."

Pressed against my back she wraps her left arm around my waist and pulls me tighter against her. Her tits are smashed against my back. Her right arm reaches around and grabs my now even harder shaft. Her hand begins stroking me, not soft and slow but with purpose.

"Is this what you were planning to do? Were you going to jack your dick while you thought of fucking me last night?"

"Yes", I breathlessly say as I try to turn around to her but she holds me steady, not allowing me to turn.

Her hand is stroking me perfectly. Sure that I know to stay in this position, she takes her left hand and cups my balls. Her right still steadily moving up and down my cock. "Did you enjoy it? Did you like teasing me and making me wait for you to fuck me? Did it feel good when you finally pushed your hard cock into my willing and waiting pussy?"

"Yes" is all I can muster as my hips begin to move involuntarily, matching her rhythm.

"I thought about it first thing this morning too. I loved feeling you cum inside me. Now I want to see it shoot, I want to feel your cock spasm as you shoot your load. Cum for me."

My knees begin to buckle, she leans her head around my shoulder to get a better view. Her hand going faster.

"Ahhhhh", words fail me as my body jerks and spasms as I unload in the shower. Her hand expertly milking every last drop out of me.

She releases my cock and I know it's okay that I turn. I turn as she brings her hand to her mouth and licks off the last bits of cum from her fingers. She smiles as she swallows down and all I want to do is kiss her. I grab her roughly and pull her to me, my still semi-hard cock between us as I clamp my lips onto hers. My tongue hungrily seeking her tongue. 

One hand grabs the hair on back of her head, holding her while our tongues play. The other hand has found her ass, pulling her tighter to me. My morning wood is returning. Leaving her ass, my hand finds it's way between her legs which she quickly opens for my probing fingers. Finding her nice and wet and ready I run two fingers up and down her slit. Dipping my fingers inside her for more wetness. Barely grazing her clit each time I rub up.

Each time I graze her clit her hips betray her desires and needs. With my other hand I pull her hair until our kiss is broken, holding her head so I am looking in her eyes. Her mouth open as she gasps. My first and second fingers hold her hard clit in place while my thumb rubs over it. Watching her glazed eyes as they half close, my fingers and thumb strumming her clit. Her hips trembling, pushing herself onto my hand.

Bringing her out of her reverie, "Does that feel good? You like that, don't you?"

"Yes", now it's her turn to only be able to reply with one syllable.

"Whose pussy is this right now, is it MY pussy?" I ask.

Her eyes twinkle and the corner of her mouth turns up ever so slightly, "It's your pussy, it's all yours."

"Keep your eyes open", I command and she nods in agreement.

While my fingers are bringing her ever closer, and watching her face I lean in and kiss her.

AfricanGodess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfricanGodess

Suck her bottom lip into my mouth and bite it. She's sent over the edge, with her eyes open, staring wildly into my eyes she grinds her pussy onto my hand. Her legs are shaking and her body is trembling, I hold her steady as the waves of pleasure wash over her. Even though it's a struggle, her eyes remain open and fixed on mine.

Before she has time to recover, still breathless, glassy eyed, and trembling, I turn her around and press my now fully hard cock against her ass. One hand wraps around her waist while the other gives a gently push to her back. Obediently, she bends at the waist and looks over her shoulder at me.

Grabbing her hips, I easily glide into her wetness. We both groan as I feel her sheath until I'm balls deep inside her. Pausing only for a moment then giving way to my urge to thrust. Long steady powerful strokes in and out of her pussy. Pulling her hair to make her arch her back.

Without any break between her first orgasm and me plowing into her, she's already close to cumming again. Her breathing is short, she bounces back against me with every thrust. She wants it harder and deeper, which I'm only too happy to do. She's about to cum.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum. Cum with me, fill me up again", she pants.

But I have other things in mind, after she cums I have another place in mind to unleash my next shot of cum.

She's losing control, she puts her hands on the wall in front of her for leverage. Pushing back against me as I thrust and pound inside her. She's lets out a low guttural moan as the waves hit her, her pussy clamping down onto my cock. My thrusting doesn't stop, I continue to fuck her as she has at least one more mini orgasm.

She knows I need to cum, knows how badly I must need release so she is briefly confused when I pull out of her dripping pussy. Only briefly because I grab her ass with both hands, my thumbs on either side of her crack, pulling her ass open to my view. My cock head zeroing in on her brown eye.

Looking over her shoulder she says, "What do you think you're doooo... UGH"

Cut off as the purple head pops into her ass, followed by my shaft until she's stuffed. Her hands are still on the wall ahead of her, her fingers clutching as if she's trying to grab something. Neither of us can speak, both lost in the lust of the moment. Her tight ass is going to drain me, quickly. Each time I pull back until only the head remains inside her, a few small short thrusts in and out to stimulate my head before plunging deep inside again. Her heels lift of the floor each time I bottom out in her.

My thrusting becomes erratic. Sensing the end is near, she pushes back onto my cock with each thrust, taking it like a champ. My hands are pulling her cheeks open wide and I watch it slide in and out, faster and faster. My breath is short, my fingers digging into her flesh until finally I can't hold it any longer.

"CUMMING" I shout, not caring who hears as my cock pumps shot after shot of hot jizz into her tight little ass.

Standing up with my quickly wilting cock still in her ass, her back is against my chest and she turns her head. We embrace and kiss.

"I haven't read your note, what did you write?"

"Going to get a toothbrush from the front desk. Don't start without me." she laughs, "I think it worked out better this way anyway, to hell with the note."

Published 
Written by lafayettemister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments