Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Probed In The Name of Research, Part II

"Tara watches as her lab partner probes her."

35
6 Comments 6
23.3k Views 23.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Gabe was riding the enormous high of having just fucked the girl he’d lusted after for the past three years. He went over to the sink to clean himself up and then turned back to smile at her. Shit! He thought as he took in the image of her cum spattered face. There she was all strapped down and looking suddenly helpless. He felt guilt start to set in. He was a bit rough with her at the end.

He went over to her and removed the labia spreader, unstrapped her stockinged legs and handed her a couple of paper towels from the sink area. “Thanks,” she remarked with just a drop of sarcasm. The Tara he knew and worked with in the medical research lab every day was quickly returning.

“Sorry,” he couldn’t believe he was apologizing for the best sex he’d ever had. “I got a little carried away.”

“You weren’t the only one,” she gave a half laugh. Oh yes, his lab partner was definitely back. He watched her get up on shaky legs and head for the sink to clean her face a little better he supposed.

“Hey, uh, while you’re cleaning up there, I’m going down stairs to get us a couple of drinks. What can I get you?” He had to get away for a few minutes to collect his thoughts. Too much had just happened and he wasn’t quite sure how to handle it, especially now that she wouldn’t even look at him to give her reply.

“Water is fine,” she said tightly without emotion.

Shit! He’d screwed up somehow. He headed down the stairs wondering what he’d been thinking to pull her hair like that and did he really tell her to say his name as if she didn’t fucking know it? He wasn’t sure what had come over him. He’d never really done anything like that before.

“I’m such a douche,” he muttered to himself and grabbed a couple of bottled waters from the fridge. He was going to have to be gentle with her for the anal probe testing.

He rushed back up the stairs to what he referred to as his baby lab. He took the stairs two at a time, thinking about how ready he was to spread her cheeks and peek inside.

When he entered the room he was shocked to find that she was almost dressed and zipping up her black slacks.

“Whoa, where are you going?!” He squeezed the bottles in his hands. Hell NO! She couldn’t leave now, not with the way his dick was already at half mast, not when they so desperately needed this data, and certainly not all awkward like this.

“I need to go home, this is a mistake,” she was putting her shoes on.

“The fuck it is!” Oh, he was pissed now. Did she just call having sex with him a mistake?!

* * *

She’d just come hard on a vaginal probe for him about 15 minutes ago and now he was yelling at her. Yes, this turned out well, she thought. “Look, Gabe,” she sighed. “I’ve got a husband to get home to. Somehow, I have to explain how I blew our retirement money.”

“Come again?!” he squinted his liquid silver eyes at her. “In case you haven’t noticed, the equipment is functioning better than I originally anticipated. I could almost build the device with your readings alone. Go ahead, look at the results!” He pointed to the small machines that held the printouts from the sensors.

“Of course I would still have to get the anal, but Granning is going to piss himself he’ll be so pleased. He’ll give us whatever we want to continue the research.”

She walked over to one of the printouts and as usual, he was right. Granning was going to be pleased.

“You might be right, but my ass doesn’t exactly feel like being probed right now,” she started to leave. To her shock, he grabbed her by the arm again. What was with him? Be for she could ask, he kissed her. It wasn’t fumbled, no, it was direct, hard, and with more passion than she’d felt in the last five years combined. She felt dazed and he’d somehow made her damn knees go week.

He broke away from the kiss and she looked up at him hypnotized by his lips. “I’m sorry,” he said. She thought he meant about the kiss or maybe for crossing the professional lines and fucking her, but when he flipped her around and grabbed her other arm and held it behind her back, she began to understand.

“What the fuck?!” She bit out as he brought her back to the table. He bent her over and she felt her face hit the cool vinyl. “This isn’t funny, Gabe!” She yelled as he released her. She tried to get up, but realized that he was strapping her down by a belt of some sort across her waist that she didn’t see before.

He ran is fingers up her thigh and massaged her pussy outside her slacks as he leaned over and whispered in her ear. “If you can honestly say that you don’t want the results, I’ll let you go.” She felt a zing of excitement rush through her body. “I’ll make it feel good, I promise,” he rubbed a little harder.

Oh my God, who is this guy?! He certainly wasn’t her lab partner. He was a geek undercover. This guy was aggressive, spontaneous, and sexier than ever. She sucked in a breath as his pressure on her pussy intensified.

He took that as consent and slowly reached under her midsection and began to remove her pants.

* * *

She didn’t say no, thank God, because he wasn’t sure if he would have released her. He pulled down her little black panties and once again left on her black knee high stockings. His face was right by her ass and he couldn’t resist. He licked her right cheek and when she tensed he smiled and licked the left cheek. Her ass was nice and round with the two sweet dimples at the top. He ran his finger from her thighs, grazing her pussy, and on up to her cheeks where he slowly and delicately spread her open.

His dick went from half mast to full fucking attention. When he looked down at her pretty little asshole, she puckered for him and he couldn’t resist. He didn’t get to eat her pussy, but he was damn sure going to taste her now that the pretenses had been dropped.

He placed his fingers along the rim and spread her so he could look inside. She was pink and clenching against his fingers. He dropped his face between her cheeks, letting his two day face stubble tickle her while he pointed the tip of his tongue inside and licked her pinkness.

“What are you doing?!” She squealed and tried to move up.

“Mmmm, I’m getting you ready,” he said then spread it a little wider so he could get his tongue in deeper. The feeling of her soft inner flesh on his tongue was making him so fucking hard he could barely stand it.

* * *

It made her kind of nervous when he spread her open, but to have his face there? And he was licking her on the inside?! She’d finally exhaled when she realized that she had been holding her breath.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

She was panting now and though it felt wrong to have him licking her there, it also felt too good to ask him to stop. He kept doing it until she finally felt herself start to relax and really enjoy it.

Eventually, he pulled his face away and spread her open the best he could, “Yeah, baby. It’s time for the probe. Do you wanna watch?”

“I don’t really see how that’s possible,” she laughed.

“Turn your head and look at the picture on the wall,” He told her.

She did, she saw that with a push of a remote that the painting slid down in its frame and left a flat screen in its place. With another click of the remote she saw herself bent over on the table.

“Let’s get a close up, shall we?” He said and she saw the camera zoom in on her ass. The clarity was amazing. She could see his fingers spreading her wide open again.

“See how ready you are?” He asked with his deep caressing voice. And she did. She could see her asshole quivering, just waiting for whatever he was going to do.

* * *

His dick was aching with need. He wanted in the sweet tightness that he was just tonguing, but he had enough sense to use the probe first. He greased up the bulbed end of the rod knowing that with the slow rotation of the two inch bulb, it needed extra lube.

He smiled to himself as he set the probe up to the right height where it was attached to the mechanical arm that he brought up over her ass. He set the arm up to a 90 degree angle where it would go straight in and stay there until she reached orgasm.

He pulled her right cheek aside and guided the arm so that the lubed, rotating bulb was tickling the outside of her glistening wet rectum. He saw her give a tiny gasp as she watched the screen. He looked down to see that she was opening up for the probe.

“That's it, feel the muscles open up. Welcome it and the entrance will be smooth,” he encouraged her.

They watched the gleaming bulb punctured and then disappear into her as her sphincter closed down on the skinny round rod. He pushed the button that made the rod extend up to eight inches inside her and then pull back to half way out of her hole, but it would never fully exit. It would simply extend and retract inside of her. When he was sure that it was functioning properly by the increase panting that Tara was making, he left it to do it’s job, He brought the camera to view an even closer image of her ass and then walked over to see her face to face.

* * *

The probe stretched her little asshole as it went in, but it still felt good. Gabe was right, as long as she concentrated on pushing herself open, it felt pretty smooth as it penetrated deeper and deeper.

She got turned on as she watched it up on the screen, Gabe’s hand on her ass, holding it open as he guided it in. She wanted him to fuck her so bad, she began to moan with memories of how he did just that not even an hour prior.

She could see him let go of her cheek on the screen, but was happily surprised when he showed up in front of her face looking into her eyes. “Does it feel good?” He asked with a smirk. She nodded her head yes and moaned, “Mmmm, Gaaaabe.”

“Yeah? It’s that good?” He asked. “Why don’t you show me?” He rose up, unzipped and dropped his jeans. She didn’t get to see it before, but his cock was seven and a half inches of thick muscle, topped with a pulsating head just waiting to be sucked. He stroked her hair as she opened her mouth and then he put his tip at her lips. “Lick it,” he ordered softly.

She gladly obliged and he turned his molten silver eyes away from her to the screen. “I love your ass,” he moaned and then turned back to her as he pushed his shaft to the back of her throat. She had to close her eyes tight since both the probe went deep and Gabe obviously like to deep throat. He continued to fuck her mouth for a while and it began to feel too good. He had to asked her, “Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your ass?” He plunged in deep once more before he pulled out so she could answer.

Her eyes went to the screen where she could see the rotating bulb of the probe peeking out of her hole as some of the lube oozed out with it.

* * *

Gabe immediately looked to see what she found so interesting that she didn’t answer him. “Ahhh,” he nodded knowingly, “Ass it is.”

“But, don’t I have to cum on the probe?!” She asked with concern.

He carefully removed the probe and maneuvered the mechanical arm out of the way. “Yes,” he answered simply. Without further explanation he spread her cheeks and looked deep into her gapping darkness just begging for him to enter. He massaged her rim as he entered her, sliding in and out slowly, mimicking the probe he so badly wanted to replace.

“Rub my pussy,” she begged him. It was almost more than he could bear. “Not, yet,” he replied. He couldn’t get her off until after he came. She till needed to climax on the probe.

“Please, Gabe, pleeeeeaase.” She was moaning and begging while watching how he plunged into her and then completely pulling out showing just how much her ass licked it.

“Fuck!” He squeezed her ass cheeks while he held them apart. He felt his body shake with the fierce electricity of his powerful orgasm. When he pulled out, she was spilling his seed out of her hot rosy rectum.

“Oh my God, Gabe, hurry!” She was panting hard. He knew she was close, so he quickly placed the probe back in her oozing hole. He then rubbed her pussy and waited the twenty seconds that it took for her ass to flutter and pinch in orgasm.

Damn, she was nasty. He didn’t want this to be the end of it, not that he was complaining. He pulled the probe out gently and was struck with an idea. He put his thumb in her ass and his index finger in her pussy. She flinched, “What are you doing?”

“This is how the device will fit. Just like a little clamp between your pussy and your ass. It might squeeze your taint, but that’s hot, right?” He squeezed and she jumped with sensitivity.

“I’ll start on the prototype tomorrow. With all of this data, I’m thinking that we can extend the sensation right before climax for a good thirty seconds or more. He was reluctant to remove his fingers, but did so slowly anyway.

“You’ll be a willing participant in the testing of the prototype, won’t you?” He smiled as he saw her face laugh with satisfaction.

“Yes, call me when it’s ready.”

The End

Published 
Written by Ivyvines
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments