Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Loves Dick

12
5 Comments 5
32.1k Views 32.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
The fog had rolled in too thick to surf and it didn’t look like it would lift before noon. Shit, I’d ditched school for nothing and it was out in a week anyway and I’d have all summer to surf.

We were huddled near the pier and one of the guys had brought a blanket and some of us were huddled under it. I felt some fingers in my pussy and opened my legs a little so he could get at it. I looked to my right and saw it was Yoho and put my arm under the blanket to give him a hand-job. He was a good kid, only sixteen but a great surfer and even more talented on a skateboard. I got the feeling that I was the only girl who’d ever touched him.

I remember how excited I was when I finally turned sixteen. I was convinced I could drop out of school, but then my mother informed me that if I did, I’d have to get a job and move out. There was no way I could afford to live at the beach, so I stayed in school. Now I’ll be seventeen in a few weeks and I still hate school. I don’t know when Mom got so straight-laced when she not only dropped out of school at sixteen, she got pregnant with me. By her fucking dentist, no less, who had thirty years on her. Now good old Dad is on his fourth wife, this one eighteen, and I haven’t seen him in five years. He did tell Mom he’d pay my tuition for college, but I don’t have the grades to get in even if I wanted to go. I told her to tell him to get me a car instead, but she didn’t even bother to answer me.

Billy suggested we go over to his house and watch some movies. Billy’s mom works and we’d have the place to ourselves. We wouldn’t be watching any videos, though. I had a pretty strong inkling I’d be sucking a lot of dick instead. That sounded pretty good to me, so we took off.

There were only six of us to start with, but then a few more guys showed up, and I was kept pretty busy sucking them off. These guys were my best friends, my family, and blowing them made them happy, so I was glad to do it. I kind of enjoyed it anyway. They came really fast and their cum tasted okay to me. I never asked them to go down on me and I was sure that if they even knew about it, it probably didn’t interest them. I think guys only like stuff where their dicks are involved. When I first started surfing topless they all liked to touch me, but the novelty of touching bare boobies soon wore off.

After I blew them all, we watched a couple of surfing movies for about the zillionth time.

I showed up at home at about the time I’d be getting home from school. Jack was still in the same spot I’d left him in that morning, parked in front of the TV and still wearing his boxers.

“The school called,” he said. “I told the woman I thought you had strep throat and had lost your voice.”

“Did she buy that?”

“Hell no. She said you were probably surfing, but I told her it was too foggy to surf.”

He expected me to thank him but he could suck his dick. He was always trying to get in good with me, but it didn’t work. I don’t have a clue why Mom let this loser move in with us.

“Your mom went in early to cover for one of the girls. You want to go out for tacos?”

“Yeah, okay, but I’m not hungry yet.”

“Let me know when you are.”

I went to my room and turned on my computer, going directly to Tyler McGurn’s page on Facebook. He’s this jock I have a huge crush on and the most popular boy in my class. He also goes with this ditz whose biggest ambition in life is to be Homecoming Queen. Her name is Shelley and she’s in P.E. with me and she had the nerve to say to me one day that if I used some makeup to cover my freckles and maybe conditioned my hair, I wouldn’t be bad looking. I told her to fuck off. Anyway, freckles and bleached hair come with surfing and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Jack and I took off around six to get something to eat. Afterwards, we drove to an adult store in Huntington where Jack rented a porn video he wanted me to see. It opened with a shot of a girl coming home from school. She built kind of tiny and didn’t look any older than me, and I look young for my age. I said so to Jack, but he said the actresses had to be eighteen in these movies.

The girl goes to her room--which was pink and really girly and made me want to barf—and then she goes downstairs dressed in just an extra small bikini top with her pussy showing. I noticed she shaved the whole thing, like I do…well, like Jack does.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

He shaves it for me ‘cause I have trouble doing it by myself.

And there’s this guy out on her patio who’s way older than she is. He takes hold of her ponytail and forces her down on her knees and there’s a close-up of his enormous cock. And that girl starts sucking it. A close-up of her shows that she has tears in her eyes and I feel sorry for her for about 10 seconds, and then I feel really jealous. I put my finger in my pussy and started to rub at my clitty ‘cause this was easily the hottest video I’d ever seen in my life.

“You’ll notice he’s a lot older than me,” said Jack.

Yeah, I’d noticed. He was about my dad’s age and had a lot of gray hair that was kind of long for an old guy, like some aging rock star.

Jack moved my legs and put them on the couch and then pulled off my shorts. He lifted my thighs and I put my legs over his shoulders as he rammed his hard dick into my soaked pussy. I could hear the girl’s sucking sounds as the sounds of Jack’s fucking me blended in with them. I was that girl sucking that old man at the same time I was being fucked hard by my mother’s boyfriend. It was fuckin’ hot.

He lifted my ass up with one hand and his other squeezed my boobies. I was kind of surprised he didn’t have me suck his cock like the girl in the movie was doing. I wasn’t complaining, though, as I’d rather be fucked. Usually I’m the one to beg him to finish when I’m getting so sore I know I’ll have trouble walking. This time I was in no hurry. That little girl sucking off the old guy had me sexed up the way I hadn’t been in a while. I was wishing I owned that movie and thought about hiding it so Jack couldn’t return it.

The best thing about being fucked by Jack is that he can go for a long time before coming. Boys my age can’t do that.

I closed my eyes for a little while to just enjoy the sensations of Jack pounding me into the couch. We’d gotten so much cum on that couch I was surprised my mom hadn’t noticed. I love a hard fuck the way Jack does it. I love the way it feels like he’s splitting my insides open or maybe going so deep I think it’s going to pop up my throat. Jack says he moved in with my mom ‘cause she loved to fuck, but now he prefers fucking me. He says a tight pussy makes all the difference in the world.

I turned my head and opened my eyes and couldn’t believe what I was seeing on the screen. That old guy with the huge dick was trying to force it into her asshole. I almost yelled out, “Stop, don’t do that,” but of course it was a movie so I didn’t. The next thing I knew it was inside of her and she was crying again and instead of being nice and gentle, he was fucking the shit out of her.

“Jesus, Jack do you see that?”

“I’ve seen it before.”

“How the hell did he get that inside of her?”

“Wow, you like that, don’t you, Puss?”

I more than liked it. It was the hottest thing ever and I wanted to be that girl.

Jack’s a big metal guy and we usually fuck to something like Metallica, but I was finding the movie even more arousing.

Jack didn’t ask my permission or anything as he knew I’d automatically say no. Instead, he pulled out of me and flipped me over and told me to stick my ass up in the air.

I did what he said, keeping my eyes on the girl getting ass-fucked. She was still crying, but when they showed a close up they looked like fake tears to me. Hell, it was a movie, of course they were fake tears. She was probably loving it.

Jack got his fingers good and wet from my pussy and rubbed the goo around my asshole. I felt so excited when his cock pressed against my hole, and even more excited as it slowly inched inside of me. It hurt a little, which I loved, and hurt even more when he started fucking. But the good feelings were so much stronger than the painful ones that not for a second did I want him to stop. I knew what my favorite bedtime sex was going to be from now on.

“You’re loving this, aren’t you, Pussy?”

“It’s okay,” I said, and he laughed. His hands were under my boobies and he gave them a hard squeeze.

He finally reached his limit and told me he was about to come. I nodded okay, and the next thing I knew his cum was filling my ass and making it feel soothed. He pulled out and slapped my bottom.

“That was awesome, Dude,” I said, using the kind of words Jack uses. He thinks he’s a fucking Beach Boy.”

“Totally,” said Jack.

Published 
Written by SoCalPuss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments