Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's Night at the Pool Party.

27
16 Comments 16
38.0k Views 38.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Samantha walked into to her apartment and just dropped to the floor inside the door almost eighteen hours after leaving it for a night out with a friend. She was so exhausted from her night out she just couldn’t move. Her mind started running through the night and the images that where so vivid she just couldn’t shake them. As she sat there with her back to the door, she started sobbing and muttering she couldn’t believe what she had done.

So let’s rewind those 18hrs and find out what happened to poor Samantha!

Samantha was just roaming around her apartment straightening things up when the phone rang.

She grabbed it up and said, “Hello.”

“Hey Sam, Jenny. Watch you up to today?” asked Jenny.

“Oh nothing much. I was just cleaning up around the house waiting for Jack to get back in town.”

“Well, are you interested in going to pool party today? It will have some cute guys there! Besides we can get a little sun worship in,” said Jenny.

“I don’t know. It just wouldn’t feel right out ogling other guys without Jack there.”

“Hey you can’t live at home like a nun while he’s gone working. Come on girl get your swim suit on. I’ll pick you up in hour,” said Jenny.

“Alright already! What kind of suit are you going to wear?” asked Samantha

“The smallest I got!” said Jenny laughing

“Well I’ll see what I got clean and decide. See you in a bit.”

Samantha went rummaging around in her dresser looking for a one piece suit to wear, but couldn’t find one. She settled on yellow two piece that was conservative, slid it on, and put on a pair of shorts and a loose tee shirt over top of it. Then packed her normal day at the pool bag to take with her and settled down to wait on Jenny.

It didn’t seem like it took Jenny long to get there when the horn was beeping out front. Samantha grabbed her bag and out the door she went. To her surprise Jenny was sitting there in the tiniest bikini top she could remember ever seeing and though she had shorts on they weren’t covering much either.

Soon enough, Jenny pulled up in front of this gorgeous ranch style house with a very ornate privacy fence along the sides of it.

“Jenny whose house is this?” asked Samantha.

“Oh its Robert’s and his brother’s Frank. You’ll like them. They work on the football team’s training staff.” said Jenny.

The girls jumped out of the car headed towards the door, but just before reaching it saw a note to go around to the side gate. Jenny pushed the gate open to a party in full swing. Jenny and Samantha just stood there for a moment taking it all in! There where girls running around topless and some completely nude. Nobody seemed to care and the guys sure weren’t complaining.

Jenny and Samantha jumped in surprise when they heard, “Hi you two!”

They saw a guy walking towards them from a door on the side of the house.

“Hello ladies, I’m Frank and who might you be?” Frank asked looking directly at Samantha.

Jenny recovered a bit quicker and said, “Hi. I’m Jenny and this is Samantha. Nice to meet you Frank.”

Frank still looking at Samantha said “The pleasure is all mine. Come on in join the fun. Clothing is optional here, the bar is around the corner and we have sun chairs on the back side of the pool for the sun worshipers.”

“Thanks Frank! Where can we dump our bags?” asked Jenny

“Just inside that door are some hooks to hang up your stuff. Nobody will bother them, I promise. Well, enjoy yourselves girls,” said Frank. He turned around walked off towards the pool area.

Jenny immediately started taking off her top and Samantha just stared at her like she had just grown an extra head.

“Jenny, what the hell are you doing?” Samantha asked.

“Just blending in with the rest of the girls. Come on, shed the clothes and join the fun,” said Jenny.

Samantha stepped in the side door hung her bag up and shed the t-shirt and shorts. She wasn’t about to go topless like Jenny. Samantha wondered around for a bit chatting. Then she picked up a drink and sat down in one of the sun chairs. She noticed a guy coming towards her that kind of looked like a Greek god!

“Hi, I’m Robert or Rob for short and you are?” asked Rob.

“I’m Samantha, Jenny’s friend.”

“Now, I see why my brother was so taken with you. You’re so gorgeous I could sweep you way now myself,” said Rob.

Blushing quite red, she muttered, “Thanks for the compliment.”

Rob said, “I hope to see more of you later maybe,” while eyeing her suit like he could make it disappear.

Samantha hung around the pool most of the day till the sun started setting. She went wondering around till she came to the Jacuzzi at the far end of the pool. Nobody was in it at the moment, but she could see the steam coming off of it just inviting her in. She slid down into the water and got comfortable against the back of the wall. She must have been dozing a little and was startled when somebody joined her in the Jacuzzi. She looked up and there was Frank staring at her. It was making her tingle in all the wrong places.

“May I join you?” Frank asked.

“Sure, it’s your Jacuzzi,” laughed Samantha.

Frank settled down on the bench next to her and stretched out to relax. They talked a bit and then Frank leaned over gave Samantha a kiss on the mouth. She was a little stunned, but something sprang up from within her and she kissed him back hard. They sat there and made out for a while. All the time Frank was getting a little bolder about touching her. He reached around and untied her top and slid it off. Samantha didn’t even react to it.

Frank started fondling her bare breast while making out. Pinching and rubbing her nipples roughly. He leaned down and started sucking the right one as he continued playing with the left one. Samantha had leaned back against the side and let him devour her chest without so much as murmur of protest. She knew she should stop Frank, but couldn’t bring herself to do it.

She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as he played with her tits.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

She reached for him and pulled him to her. When he was kissing her again she reached under the water to touch him and found that he didn’t have any shorts on. She grabbed his cock by accident and it was his turn to jump a little. That brought a giggle from Samantha thinking it was his turn for a surprise. Now that she had him, she started stroking his cock slowly. A little moan escaped his lips as he was still kissing her.

She leaned into him and gave a little push that turned him around from her. She then stood up in the water and took off her bikini bottoms and dropped them by her top he had tossed out. Samantha edged over to Frank and pushed him down in the water. She stepped up on the bench and put her pussy right at Frank’s mouth level. He couldn’t resist that and started tonguing her clit. Samantha leaned over, placed her hands on the edge of the Jacuzzi to balance herself as Frank went about eating her senseless.

He was running his tongue along the folds of her pussy while his hands where exploring her ass. He slowly started working his fingers back along her pussy. Slowly inserting two fingers into her pussy he started slowly moving them in and out. He started tonguing and sucking her clit again bringing her to the edge ever so slowly. After what felt like an hour Samantha started shaking so hard as she came all over poor Franks face. He didn’t seem to mind because he kept furiously lapping at her pussy.

She finally had to stop him and she sat down on the bench to rest for minute. As she was sitting there she started stroking Frank slowly but steadily. He started squirming around. She could tell he was getting close to cumming. He stood up in front of her and leaned forward towards her till his cock was at her mouth. She took him in very slowly. Frank was too close to cumming for this, so he placed his hand on her head pulling her forward, ramming his cock in her mouth and half way down her throat in one motion. Samantha pulled back a little to keep from gagging, but took him right down her throat again while reaching out to play with his balls. Poor Frank was moaning so loud Samantha was sure somebody would come by see what was happening. She thought about that for a moment and didn’t really care.

Frank was about to cum and started to pull away. Samantha held him tight. Just as he was about to blow his load in her throat she reached back and slid her finger in Frank’s ass. That was all he could take! He exploded in her throat and mouth. Trying to swallow as fast as she could Samantha finally had to let some of Frank’s cum dribble down her chin. He pulled away and she used her tongue to clean up some of the dribble before just ducking under the water to wash off her face.

“WOW!!!!” was all Frank said for a few minutes.

Samantha and Frank settled back down in the Jacuzzi making out and caressing each other. Frank was slowly getting hard again, while Samantha was getting super wet.

Frank grabbed Samantha’s hand and said “Come with me. All pun intended!” he laughed.

He led her over to a secluded sun chair, sitting down pulling her with him. He started caressing her again. She shifted on his lap to straddle him. Reaching down she stroked his cock a few times, then slid him right into her pussy. They were slowly screwing each other into bliss when Samantha felt a hand caress her ass, then tickle her asshole. This startled her a bit, but Frank held her tightly with a kiss. Then she felt a cock slide against her asshole and push a little. She started to pull away, but Frank pulled her back down to him.

Frank pulled her head close to him and told her it was Robert. He told her they share everything and tonight it would be her. With hearing that Samantha relaxed a bit and allowed Robert to continue to enter her ass. Robert started out with a slow pace in and out of her ass while Frank maintained a nice easy pace below her.

This was Samantha’s first time to be entered in both holes. It was driving her wild once she got used to both cocks being in her. She started to move with the guys as their rhythm increased. Then her first orgasm hit her like a hammer and she just couldn’t stop cumming.

The guys just maintained the relentless pace in and out of her pussy and ass. She was so ever come she started gasping for breath so the guys slowed a bit for her to settle down. Robert pulled out of her ass and lifted her up off of Frank. Frank got up and Robert laid Samantha down on the sun chair on her side. She was calming down some, but what she didn’t know was the guys weren’t done with her.

Frank knelt down behind Samantha and eased himself up to her ass. He reached out slid a finger along her ass crack rubbing her cum along her opening. Then slid a little closer and placed the head of his cock at her opening. He slowly inserted it at first, but in one push was balls deep in her ass.

Samantha yelped a little at the sudden pressure of Frank stretching her ass again. She didn’t get a chance for much more as Robert reached down turned her head a little. He placed his cock at her mouth. Out of reflex she opened her mouth to him. He forced his cock deep in to her throat gagging her.

Frank was steadily pounding her ass as Robert was facing fucking her. Robert wasn’t allowing her much chance to catch her breath as he worked her mouth. Samantha was just along for the moment. She couldn’t control herself even if she tried.

Robert finally started to cum. He pulled out of her mouth and shot most of his load on her face. Then Frank pulled out of her ass and stood up. He shot his load all over her back and side covering her with a huge load cum.

Frank and Robert stood over Samantha doing a high five. They stood there watching her recover from their actions, smiling at each other. Finally Frank scooped up Samantha and took her over to the Jacuzzi. He gently placed her on the bench and cleaned off of all the cum running off her body.

Samantha was completely spent and didn’t feel Frank take her in the house. Laying her on a bed where she fell fast asleep. The next morning Frank drove her back to her apartment. He gave her a kiss and told her she was great. Samantha barely made in the front door before collapsing.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments