Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing in Jamaica

"I'm Full of your cum, Carl."

27
10 Comments 10
24.1k Views 24.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Do you like our little island?"

"I love it. I love everything about it."

"Everything?"

We were in a beachfront bar, dancing slowly to the soft reggae beat. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and I was pressed right up to him as we moved slowly. Beneath my dress, my nipples felt like bullets and my panties were getting wetter by the minute.

I was thirty-five then and on my first visit to Jamaica, I'd already decided it wouldn't be my last.

"Everything," I repeated. "I loved being naked on the beach this afternoon."

"I missed the beach today," he smiled. "Sounds like I missed a treat."

"I'll be there tomorrow," I smiled and put my lips to his ear. "Naked again."

He chuckled and a big hand slid down my back onto my buttocks pressing me against the bulge in his trousers.

"That sounds like an invitation."

"It was meant to."

"What about your husband?"

"He's back in England."

"So you're here by yourself?"

"No. I came with my friend. That's her over there dancing with that guy in the white tee shirt."

I pointed over to where Jane was swapping saliva with another muscular black guy before she winked at me and left arm in arm with him.

The music stopped then and I said I was going outside for some air.

"I'll get our drinks," he smiled and went up to the bar.

Outside, I lit up a cigarette and sat on the low wall facing the beach. He came out with our drinks and placed them beside me then bent down and kissed my neck. I lifted my head and kissed him full on the mouth, moaning softly as a big black hand slipped inside my low cut dress. His fingers found a nipple and squeezed it gently.

"Nice breasts," he whispered as I stood up and pulled him closer.

"I'm nice all over," I breathed into his mouth. "Wanna find out?"

"What do you think?"

He held my arm as I got down from the wall and together we walked the few yards to my rented bungalow. As I searched my bag for the key, he slipped a hand up beneath my dress and stroked the scantily clad contours of my buttocks.

I opened the door and practically fell through it with my arms around him and my mouth glued to his. He had my dress up over my head before I knew it and we fell onto the bed, gasping and groping. My panties were roughly pulled to one side and I moaned into his mouth as I felt his thick, black cock easing into my wetness.

It was madness. We both knew it but I opened my legs as wide as I could and locked my ankles behind his back. I heaved back up at him and squealed as he pushed all the way into me. He was huge. It completely filled me up. I felt his heavy balls banging against my ass hole as I gripped his buttocks and gave myself up to the sheer pleasure of his cock drilling me.

He was an expert. He licked and sucked each nipple in turn. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear, all the time pushing in gently, drawing out and then in again. I was in heaven, his was only the second black cock I'd ever had, but I knew it wouldn't be the last.

He increased his pace and with each thrust of his cock, I felt it against my cervix. I realised that the power of his thrusts was making me squeal but I couldn't help myself. I couldn't breathe normally. My breaths became sobs, but still, he fucked me and still I clung to him, urging him on with obscenities whispered in his ear.

His cock felt like an iron bar. It wasn't just hard, it was solid; there was no play in it at all.

"Yes," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum"

Incredibly he speeded up. I dug my nails into his heaving buttocks.

"Fuck yes," I screamed. "Yes, yes, FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSS."

His hands slid under me and lifted me up, arching my back. I felt him stiffen. His face screwed up and he roared as he came. I felt every spurt of his semen as it splattered against the walls of my bruised vagina.

We lay together on my bed, still naked, whilst enjoying a cigarette. His penis lay on his thigh and I smiled as I thought even flaccid it was still bigger than my husband's. Then I felt guilty. He'd been a good man, a good provider, he'd died after a short illness and left me quite a lot of money, not to mention a large house.

He knew about my past. About how I'd had a baby when I was sixteen by a black friend. He knew my parents had made me give him up for adoption and he knew how sad it had made me, but he'd loved me and we'd had a good marriage in spite of my moods.

I'd gone to Jamaica with the half-baked idea of finding my son, but when I'd seen this fit young Adonis in the bar, my hormones had taken over. I'd lost.

"I don't even know your name, pretty lady," he said as he scrunched down and kissed my stomach.

"It's very plain," I smiled. "Like me. It's Brenda."

"A lovely name for a lovely lady," he said softly and kissed the very tip of my slit.

"Tell me your name," I said as he licked around my slit.

"Carl," he said and pushed my legs apart. "And I just love sexy white ladies."

"I'm full of your cum, Carl."

"I know," he laughed. "And I want it back."

His fingers opened me up like a flower and I gasped as his tongue licked me from my clitoris down to my anus and back up again.

"Now come up here and kiss me," I urged him. "Let me taste your spunk."

His tongue delved into me again and I heard him sucking at his cum. It sounded like a vacuum cleaner. When he came back up to me his mouth was full of his own cum and he dribbled it sensuously into my open mouth.

I found his cock and took it in both hands while I savoured his cum.

"You're getting hard again, Carl."

"That's because I'm going to fuck you again, Brenda," he smiled.

"Mmm, that's the kind of talk I love to hear."

"I want your asshole."

"Oh, fuck yes. That's been a long time. Can I get on top?"

"Any way you want it, ma'am," he laughed and rolled onto his back.

I stood up and slipped my sodden panties off before standing with one foot on either side of his head. Cum was still dripping from my pussy and he laughed as he caught some more in his mouth.

AnaHamsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHamsa

"You dirty, kinky bastard," I gasped and shuffled down to sit on his cock whilst sharing his cum.

"Wait until I eat it from your ass," he said. "That's definitely kinky."

"Can't wait," I said and eased myself up slightly to allow him access to my rear hole.

I felt his huge, swollen dome pressing against the tiny hole of my anus, but gradually it expanded until I squealed and his lovely fat cock slid all the way up into my rectum.

"Ooh yes," I sighed and kissed him. "Oh, fuck yes, I'd forgotten just how nice this is."

His cock jerked in me and I giggled with pleasure, "You're a big boy, Carl."

"Just on ten inches, ma'am," he laughed.

"Wow and I've got it all up my asshole."

"Yup, all ten fucking inches."

I squirmed on him as he began fucking me slowly, nice long strokes so I could enjoy them. The feeling of his iron rod deep inside me was exquisite. As he slid slowly in and out of me, I heard myself squealing with joy.

"Harder, Carl," I urged him. "Fuck me harder."

He increased his pace obligingly and my squeals once again became sobs of sheer pleasure. I could feel every vein, every little ridge of his cock, I could feel the difference between the smooth, skin free dome and the mottled skin of his shaft.

I sat upright and felt it banging deep in my rectum. I felt full up but it was an incredible feeling. The sweat was dripping from me as he pounded me. Then I felt the familiar tightness in my loins that told me I was about to cum.

Every bone in my body was suddenly still, every muscle, every nerve. I tried to scream but my mouth wouldn't work. Every sensation in my brain was fixated on his cock in my rectum.

I knew from his eyes that he was going to cum too and suddenly, we both exploded. It felt like a hose pipe had been jammed up me and turned on. Jet after jet of his cum powered into me and all I could do was to let the waves of ecstasy roll over me.

He was still inside me as I collapsed on top of him gasping for breath.

"Wow," I laughed. "I think I've just been fucked."

"You sure have," he laughed and his cock twitched in my anus, sending a delicious little thrill through me.

"Still going to the beach tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded.

"Of course, I love being naked in public."

"You coming too?"

"Of course," he laughed and pulled out of me with an audible plop. The door opened at that moment and Jane walked in grinning like a Cheshire cat and dangling her panties from one finger.

"Hey, Jill, I..."

She stopped open mouthed and stared at Carl who made no attempt at covering up.

"Oh, I was about to say I've just had a lovely big cock, but I reckon you've had a bigger one. Hi, I'm Jane."

I thought she was aiming to shake his cock but he grinned and took her hand politely.

"I'm Carl and thank you for the compliment."

I got up then and a big blob of cum trickled from my backside before I could stop it. Her eyes widened and she let out a most unladylike guffaw.

"Ooh, you dirty bitch."

Carl laughed but he was looking questioningly at me as he pulled on his trousers. "I'll probably see you on the beach tomorrow, Jill, or Brenda."

"I'll explain tomorrow, Carl, trust me."

"What was all that about?" Jane asked when he'd left.

"I was worried in case he turned out to be my son."

"And is he?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? He's just finished shagging you up the arse and you don't know whether or not he's your son?"

"I wasn't thinking straight."

"Mind you," she laughed. "It would be keeping it in the family."

We both slept late in the morning, both had a shower, ate breakfast in a beachside cafe and went straight out onto the sands. We hired a wind break (for privacy, ) a large umbrella for shade then we both stripped naked and promptly fell asleep.

"You'll burn," a deep voice said in my sleep and I woke up to see a lovely fat cock dangling in front of my face.

"Put that monster in my mouth and keep the sun off my face then," I suggested and Carl laughed.

"They've only just come round to allowing total nudity on the beaches," he smiled. "I think there's a way to go yet before they allow that."

Beside me, Jane giggled and said softly, "What a pity," as she opened her legs in a blatant invitation.

"Do they allow massages?"

"Oh yes," he smiled, his eyes fixed firmly between her legs. "I'm sure they do.

"Why don't you go and fetch us a pitcher of something cool?" I suggested to her and she took the hint.

"Well what about the lies?" he asked as he sat down beside me, so I told him everything while he listened and casually teased my nipples into full arousal.

"Tell me, Jill, have you ever been to Florida?"

"No, why?"

"Because that's the place where I was born, just eighteen years ago."

"Okay, I'm so glad."

"So you see, pretty lady, it's the wrong country and I'm the wrong age as well. I'm here on holiday just like yourself."

Jane returned with a pitcher of ice cold orange juice and three glasses. Placing them in the sand, she quite deliberately stood, facing Carl and shimmied out of her bikini panties, giving him yet another face full of her admittedly pretty little pussy.

"You slut," I laughed, but she just looked at Carl's fingers playing with my nipple and snorted.

"Well?" she demanded and Carl caught on straight away.

"No, Jane, she's not my mother."

"No, I'm not," I added and reached for his rapidly thickening cock. "Thank God."

Jane reached out and pulled the wind break around us.

"In that case," she laughed and buried her head in his lap. "We ought to share, don't we?"

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments