Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanked by my Babysitter 3

20
5 Comments 5
48.9k Views 48.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
She marched me up the stairs, like a slave with handcuffs on. We reached the main floor and all of the lights were out in the house except night lights or the light coming from the moon through the window. She held me by the back of my wrists as I was cuffed with her handcuffs walking up the main stairs in the house. Her bedroom was the second bedroom after the bathroom. I entered her room like a prisoner.

"Step into my chamber Steve."

"Yes Mistress."

I was beginning to build excitement again with the aroma of leather through out her room.
She had leather floggers hanging on the wall. Lori was of course dressed in her leather attire. She looked absolutely stunning. I wasn't wearing a shirt anymore. She then went to a drawer and got a nipple clip and clipped them to my nipples. She took a flogger from the wall and whipped me on the chest with the leather flogger repeatedly. She took off the hand cuffs.

"Turn around and drop them pants slave."

"Face the wall for me bad boy and don't look back."

She whipped me with the flogger repeatedly, on my ass and through my legs and she wasn't letting up. I put my hands up against her wall like I was supposed to. She put the flogger down and grabbed my dick in front of me, jacking me off.

"I want you to close your eyes, I have surprise for you Steve. "

While my eyes were closed. Lori seemed to be changing and putting something on. I waited patiently till my name was called again.

"Okay Steve, you can open your eyes."

When I opened my eyes, they opened wide. She was standing in front of me with a 8 inch strap on attached to her waist. The harness was made of leather. She asked me if I was okay with it and I agreed by nodding my head. There was no turning back now. She was in control and I loved it. She was about to fulfill one of my deepest fantasies.

"Lean over the bed, and relax. You won't be disappointed."

"Yes mistress."

I leaned over her bed and rested my arms. I then prepared myself for what was to happen next. Lori grabbed a tube of gel and rubbed it over her rubber strap on. She stood tall behind me as she lubed her strap on up. Then I felt cold cool lube dropped on in my ass. She rubbed it in and massaged it into my ass. She asked me if I was okay again, grabbing my hard dick. I nodded in saying yes. I felt it as she penetrated the rubber strap on in my ass slowly. I shut my eyes momentarily as she did this. I felt her soft cheek against mine as she whispered to me.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes."

It sounded so hot and erotic how she said it. I nodded my head in agreement. As she went in slow, I moaned as it felt so good. She starting pumping me while she took her time building up the ecstasy and orgasm inside of us, she slowly grabbed my balls and dick, fondling them in her soft sexy hand. Her hand was a cold creamy soft which helped. That's when I moaned in a low tone, as my breathing also changed. As I took it in more and more she held on to my waist and building up a rhythmic method. As my erection grew to the fullest she pumped me as I submitted to her.

"I think you enjoy this."

"You like that?"

"Oh, yes I do."

"I knew you would."

Lori slowly started to speed up her pace a little faster as she massaged my stomach. She gave me a few smacks on the ass. Holding my waist as she glided her self into me even more. Every 15 seconds she smacked my ass again as I moaned. As she noticed I was taking it in well, she started speeding up even more. It went in deeper and as I felt the muscles inside me relax to it. As she went in smoother and faster I began panting more. Her body touching mine every time she went all the way in. I felt her grab me by my hair of my head all of a sudden.

"I'm gonna make you my bitch Steve."

"Fuck me harder."

"I know you like me spanking and punishing you."

Lori was going in rough and hard now.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

I felt her hot warm breath on my neck. I also felt the pressure of an orgasm build up as she went back and forth again and again, ramming my ass with her rubber strap on. With her hand, she jerked me off faster and which made her get even better access to go in smoother. I felt her going in deeper, as it began massaging my prostate.

"Take it, take it , take it Steve."

Some pre-cum began spewing out of me running down her soft hand and on to her fingers. I was having my first orgasm as she continued to jerk me off. She then put her fingers in my mouth to taste. She had put her hand back on my waist again as she continued to fuck me as she glided herself into me again and again as she went in hard and rough. My breathing was very ragged along with hers.

She grabbed my hard dick again jerking me off more. I was about to reach orgasm so she started speeding up. I Came all over her hand and fingers as she was pumping me for a orgasm. She slowed down her pace and began massaging my stomach. As she pulled out, I felt my muscles let loose. I enjoyed the new experience of getting fucked in the ass by a girl with a strap on.

"How do you feel?"

"I enjoyed it so much."

"That's good, bad boy."

"Is it my turn because I've been a bad girl."

"Oh yes."

"How bad?"

"Very bad."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Please fuck me hard."

I got up and we switched positions. Lori took off her strap on, and skirt. She left her black leather boots on however. She leaned over the bed telling me she was ready. I began to lube myself with gel on my hard dick. As I entered , she moaned a little. I glided it in slowly and went slow at first. I reached around and cupped one of her tits. I went in smoother as her breathing began to get rapid and she started clinging on to the sheets. She moaned again. I smacked her ass every 10 seconds. I went in smooth, making friction every time I went in I tapped her body lightly.

"Spank me I've been a bad girl, oooh that feels good."

"Oh I'm so glad to hear that."

"Make me your bitch Steve."

"Fuck me hard, don't go easy."

I started to speed up, fucking her ass. I went back and forth again and again. I grabbed her by the hair. Her muscles relaxed as I went in smoother and deeper. I fucked her hard as her long hair moved in front of her eyes. We're both sweating now quite a bit, even sweat coming down my forehead. I went in with long smooth strokes as she closed her eyes. I know she's enjoying the sex-capade we are having tonight. I spanked her ass again and again and then she asked me to spank her again.

"Yeah, fuck this naughty girl, I deserve it."

"Make me your bitch."

"I' ll make you my bitch."

"Make me your whore."

Opening her eyes again, I'm holding on to her waist. She's looking to her side as if trying to
look back at me, her hair falling into her face some. I started building up an big orgasm.
I was fucking her harder now, tapping her ass every time I went in. I was throbbing inside
her, ready to climax at anytime.

"Fuck me harder Steve!"

"I'm going to cum."

"Cum in my ass baby."

I pumped her harder, building up the orgasm, I came inside of her ass and it felt so good. At the same time she had a orgasm herself, clenching the sheets with her hands. I continued pumping in, making sure I ejaculated totally inside her beautiful ass. We rocketed ourselves to another big orgasm at the end. Then slowing down, I erotically spanked her ass again.

I pulled out of her ass as she relaxed herself again. We both enjoyed the whole thing
immensely. As we both sat on the bed, she looked at me and we had an incredible look,
then an incredible kiss. I knew we both were thinking we cant wait till next time already. I
asked her.

"When are you going to spank me again?"

"When I think you need it."

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments