Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spinning Down The Rabbit Hole, Part Two

"The weekend continues as Mitch takes Bre to new heights."

47
29 Comments 29
37.1k Views 37.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story


Waking from a very enjoyable dream in which she was being kissed, Briana had a momentary shock when she wasn’t certain were she was. Instantly she realized that she was naked and in a bed not her own. In the next instant she knew that she was in Mitch’s bed and the memories of the previous night came flooding back into her mind. As she stretched she found multiple wet spots in the very rumpled sheets, causing her to smile brightly as she thought about how they gone after each other last night like a couple of animals until well after four o’clock.

She looked at the clock beside the bed and was a little surprised to see that it was now almost noon. She was in bed alone, but could hear noises coming from the kitchen. She lay on her back and pulled the sheets up to her chin, still grinning as she recalled last night’s adventure. As she relaxed she became aware that her nipples were a little sore.

“My god,” she thought to herself, “The man loves my breasts.”

She remembered that for hours his mouth and his hands were on her constantly. Even as they recovered from a new orgasm, his hands or mouth was on her breast.

Briana slowly slid a hand down across her tummy and between her legs. “Still wet?” she asked herself as her fingers lightly ran over her folds. Slipping a finger inside found a very wet condition. Putting that finger into her mouth explained it all, as the taste was distinctly Mitch. “How many times did I cum?” she asked herself before she giggled quietly and thought, “How many times did he cum?”

She closed her eyes and tried to remember everything that had happened after they left the dinner-dance and returned to his apartment. She remembered how excited she was when he stripped her naked just inside the door and then undressed himself as she watched. She let out a small gasp as she remembered how he picked her up and held her against the wall, burying his cock into her with no preamble or foreplay. “It was glorious,” she thought, “I couldn’t have planned it any better.”

Their first time together had been wonderful, as she remembered. Briana had been very active sexually in college, so she was certainly no virgin. But her experience with Mitch last night taught her quickly that there was a difference between a horny college student and an adult male that knew what he was doing and want he wanted. This man had been conflicted. He had a personal rule against dating company employees, but the firm’s president had put them together. She knowingly fanned the fire and it flared into a conflagration consuming both of them. She thought he wanted to resist, but his desire for her was evidently stronger than his will to turn away. Once the door was opened, the passion and need was simply overwhelming.

After their first frantic mating, Mitch had dropped down beside her as he regained control of his breathing. She remembered the look in his eyes as they burned into hers. At that moment she had known that she had awakened a sleeping giant and was quite certain that he was not a “one and done” type man. Now she knew just how “not done” he was.

He had said to her, “You are unbelievable.”

Breathing heavily, she answered, “You are pretty awesome yourself.”

“You understand that we just had a little warm-up,” he had told her.

Once again Briana smiled to herself as she remembered answering, “I’ve been wanting you since I met you, Mitch. I’m ready for whatever you have in mind.”

He had said, “How have you managed to keep that exceptional body hidden from me all these months?”

Before she could answer his hand had moved to her breast and lightly stroked it, his thumb making circles around her nipple.

Briana hadn’t wanted to show how excited she was, but his actions made her eyes shut and she remembered making a little gasp before she answered him. “I just wanted to make certain that I made an impression on management with something other than the size of my tits. I despise women that use their bodily assets to get attention and promotions.”

He had moved his hand to her other breast and made her gasp again. “Then you can relax,” he told her. “You’ve made the proper impression at the office. And now I plan to forget about work and make an impression on your naked body.”

She felt her nipples hardening as she mentally replayed what had happened between them. As best she could remember, they had stayed in a highly energized state for well over three hours. The mental pictures flipped through her mind as she saw everything that they had done. He had taken her in every imaginable way and position, seeming to never tire. One thing she knew … she had never had a sexual experience that came close to equaling what she had been through. The number of wet spots on the sheets told her that he had cum four times. She felt certain that she had at least two orgasms to each one of his. She smiled once again and said to herself, “Glorious.”

~~~~~~

As she lay there enjoying her memories of their sexual safari, Mitch was in the kitchen. After getting up, he slipped on a pair of shorts and decided that he needed coffee. Now he stood, leaning against the countertop, listening to the coffee maker and brooding over what had happened last night. Without a doubt, he had enjoyed the sexual experience of his lifetime. He had spent the evening thinking with his ‘little head’ and giving leave to all rational thought. He had been completely engulfed with lust and had a willing, wild and wonderful accomplice. And now, in the light of day, he was angry with himself. He had made a rule that he had followed for more than four years. He had not dated any of the women within his firm or in any way put himself into a position that could cause harm to his plans for advancement. Now he had let down his guard and it could all come crashing down on his head.

It all depended on Bre. As he thought her name a broad smile crossed his face. At one point during their evening he had reached his third or fourth orgasm. His sweat covered body was blissfully lying on hers. Both of them were panting from the exertion and the thrill when she had maneuvered herself around to put herself on top of him with his still hard cock inside her. She sat upright pushing herself down on him as far as she could, letting his cum ooze out of her pussy to run down and coat his balls. She had smiled at him and said, “I’m thinking maybe we know each other well enough now that perhaps you could call me Bre rather than Briana.”

Mitch almost laughed out loud thinking of how he had laughed at her. She was so adorable, not to mention outrageously sexy. As he thought about it he was forced to draw a comparison between her and his ex-wife, Kym. His wife had certainly been a ‘sex pot.’ The woman loved sex in every form. She had an exceptional body and loved to display it for Mitch. But as he stood there comparing a few years with Kym and a few hours with Bre, he had to admit to himself that he had felt certain things with the woman currently in his bed that he had not felt with Kym. For some reason, with Bre he had felt empowered to do or say anything that came to him mind. He felt completely free to experiment. He seemed to know that there were no bounds and that she was as completely trusting of him and ready for anything he had to offer.

As he considered all that they had done he had to admit that this woman truly loved sex. She was loud and active. There was certainly no question in his mind when he did something that pleased her. Not only did she let him know vocally, her bodily responses were quick and eager. As best he could determine their love making session had lasted a little over four hours. There were rest periods between orgasms, but they were fairly brief and were filled with kissing and fondling. Mitch was a little surprised at his own stamina, but understood that it was generated by his continuing desire for her.

Standing there listening to the coffee maker, his mind took him back in time a few hours. He was remembering her climbing over him, gripping his headboard and lowering her sex onto his mouth. Recalling her grinding her sweet pussy into his mouth brought a little sweat to his brow. It was something the he had always wanted Kym to do, but it was seldom done. Bre had done it with very little encouragement and had literally screamed her enjoyment. When he slipped a finger into her pussy while sucking on her clit she had reacted the way he had always hoped that Kym would. She was almost out of control. She pressed herself into his mouth and cried out with unbridled pleasure.

Thinking about the experience, he decided that he had never been more sexually excited. Her reaction was what he had always wanted. There was nothing being held back by Bre. She let it all go and screamed her pleasure out for him (and anyone within vicinity of his apartment) to hear.

He remembered that his face was covered with her juices as she gushed her orgasm. When she wilted following the wave that took her, he remembered flipping her onto her back. He had been a little crazed by the total experience and did not want it to stop. He had pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her with all of the passion that was consuming his body. Pulling away from her he asked, “Can you taste your pussy on my mouth?”

Her breathless reply was, “Yes. Oh god … yes.”

Do you like it?” he had demanded. “I love the way you taste. Your cum is all over me and I love it,” he had said between wildly out of control kisses. He had some doubts about his on sanity as he put himself between her legs and sunk his stiff cock inside her and thrilled at her gasp of pleasure. As she wrapped her legs around him he had said, “Now I’m going to fuck you again, baby. It’s going to be hard and fast because I can’t control my lust!”

As he began to pound her, she pulled his face to hers and cried, “You don’t need to control anything. Just take what you want and I’ll be happy.”

Standing there he looked down and saw the huge bulge in his shorts. “Yes,” he said out loud, “That is one super sexy woman.”

Mitch noticed that the coffee marker had finished its cycle and he found two coffee mugs. As he was pouring it occurred to him that he had no idea if she liked coffee and if she did, did she want cream and sugar? Then with a smile on his face he remembered that after dinner last night she had been offered coffee with her dessert. She had given the waiter a beautiful big smile and said, “Yes please. Black.” Feeling certain that he was doing it correctly he finished filling the mugs.

Mitch was unaware that back in the bedroom, Bre was fighting the urge to masturbate as the images of their coupling continued to run through her head. Then she heard more noises from the kitchen and quickly rolled over so that if he walked into the room he wouldn't see her hardened nipples. However, if her idea was to not do something to excite Mitch, she did exactly the wrong thing.

As Mitch stepped into the room holding the two coffee mugs, he found Bre lying naked and face down on the bed. With noon day light streaming through the windows he could see her clearly and came to a statue-still stop. What he really couldn’t see last night was now on display before his eyes. Her beautiful, perfectly formed body, lying across his bed with her legs open. Once again he was looking at the most perfect ass he thought he had ever seen. He didn’t move for a full minute as he admired her perfection and felt his cock growing to the point of hurting. Quietly he put the two mugs down on the night stand, slipped off his shorts and softly lay down beside her.

Bre was pretending to be asleep and waited to see what would happen. It didn’t take long for her to find out as she felt his hand gently sliding over the skin of her ass cheeks. He continued to touch her this way, but she didn’t make a sound. She thought that he might believe she was sleeping until he quickly slipped a finger into her wet pussy and she gasped quite loudly.

Her eyes fluttered open as she felt his lips kiss her left ankle. She started to turn over but a soft "Don't" from him stilled her movement. He trailed a line of kisses up her calves, alternating between both legs. She felt the warm wetness of his tongue on the back of her knees. Mitch resumed kissing her thighs, then, skipping her ass, he moved to the small of her back. Bre sighed as he worked his way up to her shoulders. She shivered as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

Mitch rolled against her and she could feel his erection against her leg. He was slowly sliding his finger in and out of her when he put his mouth beside her ear and whispered, “You are so sexy I just can’t stand it.” His finger moved a little faster and heard her groan.

As Bre laid there she couldn't believe that Mitch had made her cum so many times. She also couldn't believe she wanted him again already.

“Last night I told you that your ass was a work of art and that I was going to have it,” he whispered. Pulling his extremely wet finger out of her pussy he pressed it into her rosebud before she knew what he was doing. Fortunately she was very relaxed and his finger was buried inside her before she could even think of refusing him. His finger was moving in and out of her before she could make a sound.

Mitch’s logical mind was gone once again. All he could see or think of was this astounding ass that he wanted. His cock was throbbing. It hurt. He had to have her ass now. "I want your ass, Bre." Mitch whispered in her ear.

Bre stiffened and would have pulled away but Mitch's hand slid between her legs, gently rubbing her soaked pussy. He dipped a finger in her wetness and then dragged it over her clit. She moaned as her body responded.

"I won't hurt you," he murmured in her ear.

For a second she thought about saying no, but his fingers felt so good she forgot the thought almost immediately.

"Mitch," Bre whimpered.

"Shhh," he said.

She felt him shift and the bed dip again as he moved between her legs. Now Mitch was using both hands to tease Bre. One hand was teasing her clit while the other one slid in and out of her tight anus.

"Just relax, Bre," he said softly.

He concentrated on rubbing her clit until he felt her body relax. Mitch continued to rub her clit as he worked another finger in her ass. He felt Bre relax as she realized that his fingers felt good stretching her virgin ass. Mitch kept slowly sliding his fingers in and out of her tight ring. He watched as she rocked her hips and moaned softly.

"Good girl," she heard him say. "Think you're ready for my cock now?"

"Yes," Bre hissed.

Mitch shifted again, his fingers slipping out. Then Bre heard him open the bottle of lube. He rubbed some onto his cock and then smeared the rest around her rosebud. As he finished spreading the lube Bre moved onto her knees to give him better access.

madelinesantos1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madelinesantos1

She braced herself as she felt Mitch's hands on her hips.

He pressed the swollen tip of his cock against the opening of her ass. Bre took a deep breath as she felt Mitch's cock slowly push in, opening her rosebud for him. Once he had the head of his cock inside her, he paused to let her body adjust.

"Oh god," she gasped. "It feels so good."

"So good, baby." Mitch moaned.

Bre started rocking her hips, feeling Mitch's cock as it slid in inch by inch. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She had always been afraid of having anal sex. One of her friends had tried it and told her how badly it hurt. At this moment though, Bre was feeling nothing but pure carnal pleasure.

His cock stretched her tight opening, the combination of his earlier fingering and the lube allowing him easy entry. Bre's head was swimming. On one level, her mind was rebelling, telling her that this was wrong and she needed to make him stop. On another she wanted to see where he would take her this time.

Bre moaned as Mitch rasped, "Oh baby, you're so tight."

He reached around, found her clit and rubbed it. As he did, Bre started rocking her hips even more, taking his cock deeper inside.

She pushed back until Mitch's cock was buried in her ass.

"Bre," Mitch hissed through clenched teeth. "Baby I-"

He broke off as Bre started moving her hips. With a groan he met her thrust for thrust. Bre dropped her shoulders to the bed as Mitch's thrusts became harder. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his cock.

"That feels so good," Bre cried out.

"Play with your clit." Mitch bit off as he continued to fuck her ass.

Bre's hand snaked down and found her hard little nubbin. She danced her fingers over it and pushed back against Mitch.

He couldn't believe that this woman who had seemed a little hesitant to having anal sex was now matching his every move. Her ass was so tight around his cock.

"Oh baby." he moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Don't stop, please Mitch, I'm so close," Bre begged.

Mitch dug his fingers into her hips and she felt his balls bounce off her pussy lips as he pounded into her.

"Oh fuck," Bre gasped. Her fingers picked up speed and her ass clenched around Mitch's cock as her orgasm swept over her body. She felt Mitch bury the length of his cock in her ass and heard him bellow as he came, filling her ass with his hot sticky cum.

Mitch wrapped his arms around Bre and lowered them both to the bed with his cock still buried in her ass. As Bre floated back to earth from her amazing orgasm she realized that not only was Mitch's cock still in her ass, it was still rock hard. She sighed as Mitch kissed her shoulder.

She heard him sigh and imagined he was enjoying the feel of her soft ass cheeks against

the firmness of his belly. She couldn't believe that his cock was still so hard after his orgasm. She had thought that taking her ass once would be enough, but he obviously wanted more. She could feel her excitement building again.

Mitch tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered, "Baby, your ass is perfect and it was made to be fucked, over and over."

Bre whimpered as Mitch slowly starting working his cock in and out of her ass again. He moaned as her ass, now slippery from his cum, clenched around his cock. This time his strokes were slow and deliberate.

Bre savored the feeling of Mitch's cock as he took her ass again. Her hands fisted in the sheets as Mitch steadily drove her towards another orgasm.

"Mitch," she cried out. "Please."

Mitch rose to his knees, pulling Bre up with him. He grabbed her hips and picked up the pace, thrusting in and out.

Bre cried out as another powerful orgasm washed over her.

"Mine," he hissed through clenched teeth as he filled her ass with hot cum for the second time.

They collapsed on the bed and Mitch slowly slid his softening cock from her ass. Bre moaned at the loss. She felt oddly empty.

"Are you ok?" Mitch asked.

"Yes" Bre whispered. "I just have one question."

"What's that?" Mitch replied.

"When can we do that again?"

~~

Two hours later they were both dressed and in Mitch’s car. Bre hadn’t wanted to put back on the dress she had worn to the party last night and Mitch had found some old sweats that she could roll up and wear.

As they drove, Mitch was very quiet. After five minutes of what would be a 20 minute drive Bre broke the silence. “Are you still upset that we had sex last night … and this morning?”

He didn’t look at her, but thought a moment more before answering. “I’m not upset, Bre. I’m just trying to figure this out. For such a long time I’ve stayed with my rule about no office romances and now, without looking both ways before crossing the street I’ve walked right into one. I’m just not certain how to handle it.”

“Are you thinking of not seeing me again?” she asked.

“Oh my goodness, No!” he answered. “You have been hiding from me for months and now that I’ve found you I have no thoughts of letting you go.” They stopped for a traffic light and he turned to smile at her.

Seeing the warmth in his eyes she smiled back. “You are an incredible lover,” she told him softly. “I would have happily stayed in your bed for a few more days.”

“Now you tell me,” he said with a laugh then looked forward as the light changed. Looking ahead he began to talk to Bre. “I don’t know if you are aware, but I was married once. My wife was a beautiful woman and a gifted sex partner. Or, at least I thought so until I met you.”

“Should I take that as a compliment?” she asked coyly.

“Indeed you should,” he answered. “It is everything I can do to keep driving this car and not pull to the side of the road so that I can get my hands on you again.”

Bre leaned over, taking his hand and put it under her sweatshirt and onto her breast. “You really like my breasts, don’t you?” she asked.

Running his fingers lightly over her nipple he replied, “Oh hell yes.” He squeezed he breast lightly once more and removed his hand. “You entire body was made to give a man pleasure and it would appear as though you enjoy it as much as I have.”

“Oh hell yes,” she answered with a smile. “We spend way too much time working and say too little time satisfying our partner’s sexual desires.”

Once again he pulled up at a traffic light and turned to face Bre. “And that’s where I have a problem. I’m trying to imagine seeing you at the office and not pulling you onto my desk and ripping off your panties.”

“For you I wouldn’t wear panties,” she offered with a wicked smile. “That would save a lot of time.”

He laughed as the light changed and he continued driving. “Knowing you as I do now I’m trying to think how I can handle being around you all day and staying professional.”

“For some reason you seem to think that you would be the only one with a problem,” she said. “What makes you think that I wouldn’t want to walk into your office, drop down on my knees and take you in my mouth just like I did last night outside the Country Club?”

The memory of looking down and seeing his cock in her mouth as he leaned against a wall outside the country club last night sent a chill down his spine. Without a doubt she was a woman that acted on her wants and needs as much as he might.

“But let me make a suggestion,” she offered. “Let’s try it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. You don’t want to guard your reputation any more than I do. If we can keep up the pretense for others to see, then we’ll continue. If we find that it isn’t working I will resign my position and take a different job.”

“Really?” was all he could reply.

“Look, Mitch,” she said as she put her hand on his arm, “I’m not professing undying love here. At the very least we are two people that love sex in a variety of formats. In the last 24 hours we have discovered that we have the ability to drive each other crazy with some amazing orgasmic highs. Maybe all we’ll ever be to each other is sexual partners, but let’s take the time to find out.”

He pulled his car into a parking spot near the front of her place and cut the engine. He turned to her and said, “That sounds like a very mature approach. Are you certain you aren’t much older?”

She leaned forward and gave him a long kiss that was filled with promise. “Let’s get inside before my neighbors start selling tickets to the parking lot sex show.”

Mitch followed her carrying her dress and shoes, never taking his eyes off of her ass that seemed somehow to look seductive even in his old sweat pants. Once inside she locked her front door and motioned for him to follow her up the stairs to her bedroom. As the sweat pants began to slide down a bit and give him a better view of her butt, he gave some thought to dropping the dress and engaging in some stair sex.

Once in her room Bre pitched her purse and keys into a chair and took the dress from Mitch to hang in her closet. As she went into her closet, Mitch had a chance to look over her bedroom. His eyes stopped when they found the small black lace panties on the side of her bed. He stood still … staring.

When Bre came back and saw him staring at the panties she picked them up and held them up for him to see. “I was thinking of wearing these last night,” she said softly. “Then I decided to go without them just in case I had a chance to tempt you. Would you have been as interested if your hand had found these rather than bare skin?”

Finally he looked into her eyes and said, “Put them on and let’s find out.”

She was not at all certain what he was thinking, but she knew she wanted to find out. Without breaking eye contact she pushed the sweat pants down enough for them to fall to the floor on their own. She pulled the sweat shirt over her head and stood in front of him completely naked for a few seconds before stepping into the tiny black lace thong. She looked up and turned around slowly to give him the full view.

After making the full rotation she looked into his eyes and saw the lust in them that she had seen last night. He stepped beside her, put his arms around her and whispered in her ear, “Let’s see now. How were we standing?”

He pulled her mouth to his as he remembered standing on the balcony and kissing her last night. He let his hand drift down her side until it touched her just above the knee. As he had done then, Mitch let his hand slide up the inside of her thigh. Just as it happened last night, he felt her legs opening to give his hand access. Finally his fingers touched the lacy fabric between her legs and she gasped.

Mitch said nothing. One hand clawed into her hair, pulling her mouth into his. The fingers between her legs began to move slowly back and forth. When his fingers began to feel wetness in the fabric he heard her begin to make small whimpering noises.

The fingers pressed a little harder … a little deeper and her noises became a little louder. As their tongues fought his palm turned up and the pressure between her legs was strong. His fingers ran from her clit back to her pussy as her body began to respond and her hips moved to help him.

He broke the kiss and moved his mouth to her neck. One hand grabbed and held her ass while the other continued to stroke her sex. His teeth nipped at her skin as his fingers continued to work her into a state of frenzy. Her whimpers became moans before they were cries for release.

Once again he put his lips to her ear, this time whispering, “Cum for me Bre. Let me feel you cum.”

His words were like a command. Her legs trembled, she cried out and the wave of her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. Arms clinched around his neck, she almost fell as her knees gave out. In the last 24 hours she had enjoyed more orgasms that she could count, but this one was almost overwhelming.

Mitch could feel that his hand between her legs was covered with warm fluids, some of it now running down her legs. The small black panties were soaking wet. He turned her toward the bed, allowing her to drop down on her back. He stood there unbuckling his belt as he watched her chest heave as she searched for air.

When he was naked he stood in front of her and between her knees. Reaching out in one swift move he pulled the dripping panties off of her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, but she was only able to see his swollen, glistening cock. Her only thought was, “Yes. Please. Now!”

Leaning forward, Mitch pushed the wet panties into her mouth saying, “Taste the sweetness of your pussy while I drive my cock into your cunt.” He took a leg in each hand, pulled her up and spread her legs open before he dropped his cock to her opening and slammed it home.

Bre bit down on the panties and tasted herself as she groaned from the pure pleasure of feeling his hardness fill and stretch her. There was no ‘love making’ going on here. He was simply fucking her with a body driven by simple lust. He felt her cum again and could see the fluids running out of her pussy and covering her ass as he plunged into her over and over.

Suddenly he stopped, literally picked her up and flipped her onto her stomach. He moved her again until she was up on her knees with her legs open. “I’m going to cum now,” he announced, “And I want to see your beautiful ass when I do.” He filled her again with his cock and pounded her for another full minute before growling like a wild beast and filling her with his cum.

After a long minute he pulled out his softening cock and watched his semen began to seep out of her. As it ran down her leg he scooped it up and applied it to her rosebud that was clearly open to him. He ran his finger around the edges for a moment before letting it slip down inside her lubed opening. “This is for another day,” he said as she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling.

She rolled over on her side and watched as his eyes roved over her body. His eyes took her in as if they were memorizing her. Her eyes ran over his body, but once again stopped at his amazing cock. “If I had the strength to move,” she thought to herself, “I’d take that in my mouth and suck it until it was hard again.” Then she smiled up at Mitch and said, “If I had the strength to move I’d want to start all over again, but I don’t think I have the ability to move.”

He gave her a not too gentle smack on the ass and said, “Don’t move, baby. You just stay right there and go to sleep. I’ll let myself out. I need to get some rest myself.”

“I can’t believe that I’m not going to get up and walk you to the door,” she said as her eyes closed. “But I’m not. I’m just too tired.”

Mitch dressed quietly. He wanted to lie down beside her so that he could be there when she awoke, but he knew that would not be a good idea. He stood for another moment studying her amazing body, then pulled the covers over her and quietly slipped out the front door.

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments