Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

St. Lucia Surprise

"I take a break and am right back in it!"

11
3 Comments 3
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
After that night with Marcia and Marilyn, life just got busier and busier. It was great but I had started to feel a bit drained. I tried to slow them down, unsuccessfully, so felt that the only way was to take a short holiday. It seemed the only way of getting a little peace and quiet.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the attention I was getting and the sex was mind-blowing. I just needed a short break to recharge my batteries. This time of year was when I always took a break, to get a bit of warmth before the winter really set in. I got an email circular from one of the tour companies I’d used in the past, and there was what seemed like an absolute bargain going in the Caribbean. One week in St. Lucia seemed right on the button and I booked it straight away.

When I broke the news that I would be away for a week or so, you’d have thought I was depriving them of everything good in their lives! You should have heard them, it was like I was leaving them for ever. It did my ego no end of good, and when I told them where I was going they sounded very envious. Marcia, especially, was keen to know more about where I was staying, and when I told them that it was the Jade Mountain Resort in Soufriere, she said that she had heard it was a wonderful place.

The flight was overnight, with a stop-over in Atlanta, so I was a bit tired when I finally got to my hotel, which was indeed something rather special, sited up in the hills with a wonderful view over the bay. My room had a large king-size bed, and a balcony which looked out on the verdant peaks of the hills, and the iridescent blue sea. I took a nap and woke in time for dinner. I’d chosen the all-inclusive option, so I made up for the airline food and pigged myself out on the buffet. Afterwards, having had a few tots of the local rum, I was feeling very mellow, but still tired and went out like a light as soon as I got back to my room.

The maid woke me at 9:40 when she came to service the room, as I must have forgotten to put the “Don’t Disturb” notice on the door handle. She breezed in, and was just about to pull the curtains when she realised that I was in bed, gave a small cry and apologised. I told her not to worry, and she said she’d come back later.

I spent the day around the pool, liberally applying the sun cream to prevent me burning to a frazzle in the hot sun. The evening was spent much like the previous one; eating and drinking well at dinner, followed by a few drinks in the bar afterwards, just chatting to fellow guests. The effect of the sun and the drink sent me off to sleep and once again I forgot to put the sign out.

Around the same time, I was woken by the door opening and the maid coming into the room. I was hardly awake, very dozy, and just lay back, hoping to doze again. When a hand slid under the single sheet, and started to stroke my cock. My body reacted as one might expect but my mind was not really fully with me, so I lay there and let the hand bring me to full rigidity. The single sheet slipped away from my body as a mouth engulfed my erect member and continued to suck me, while stroking my balls. The eroticism of the moment, with me hardly awake and being sucked to completion by a very expert mouth, meant that I didn’t hold back at all. Within a few minutes I was pumping my seed into this stranger’s mouth. The next thing I heard was the click of the door closing.

When I did wake properly it was mid-morning and, somewhat bemused by the morning’s events, I decided to stay in my room to meet the maid who had taken such a beautiful liberty with my person. About a quarter to midday, the maid arrived and, greeting me as a stranger, started to tidy the room. I had to know, so apologised for not greeting her when she had come in earlier. She denied that she had done so, saying that the sign had been on the door. I looked and she was right, it was there. What a puzzle! What had happened?

I was sure it wasn’t a rather erotic dream, as when I went in to the shower, I could see traces of saliva mixed with my semen around the base of my cock. So who could she have been? I could see no way of finding out now, so spent the day relaxing around the pool, and then walked a little way down to a café I had seen when I was coming from the airport. I was the only white man there, but it was no problem, and I enjoyed a meal of local food, including a soup called callalou, followed by an outstanding lobster. The locals made me welcome, and once again a tot or two of rum induced a very comfortable feeling. In that state, I mused on the events of the early morning.

That night, I made sure I put the sign out, and also set my alarm for an early hour. Would she come again? I went to sleep and woke with the memory of something erotic - a dream, of course, but my morning woody was in fine fettle, tenting the white sheet. A little after half past eight, the door opened and a figure entered. It neared my bed and knelt beside it, a hand again sliding across the fine cotton sheet towards me. It didn’t reach its target as I pushed my hand down on top of hers, immobilizing it, as my other arm went out to switch on a light.

“Got you!” I exclaimed.

“You sure have,” was the reply.

My intruder was a woman of about thirty-five, maybe forty, with a sweet smiley face. She was dressed in a light flowered dress which, as she was leaning over my bed, left little to the imagination. It gaped to reveal two large firm breasts.

“Okay, so who are you?” I asked, after releasing her arm.

“I’m Purity,” she answered with a smile.

“Really?” I laughed, “Somehow that doesn’t quite seem appropriate.”

“You enjoyed yesterday morning then?”

“I was only just awake, but it was a very erotic experience, I’m only sorry I didn’t last longer.”

She just smiled.

“Well, I’m sure I can do better,” I said, as I again took her arm, softly this time, and pulled her onto the bed beside me. I sleep naked, so the sheet got pulled off me. She grinned as she saw my cock standing to attention again. With a fluid movement, she pulled her dress over her head, revealing her large breasts, a surprisingly slim waist and hips which flared down to a butt that was round and firm. She wore no underwear and was just gorgeous.

She stroked my cock a few times then, without delay, pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She looked me straight in the eyes as she guided my cock into her pink pussy. Once again the contrast of dark skin and pinkness aroused me, and it wasn’t long before we were fucking like mad things, her body rising and falling, her breasts swaying as we moved, my hips thrusting up into her. Partially sitting up, I made love to her breasts, my lips sucking at her nipples, my tongue lashing across them as my hips moved my cock inside her. She was nice and tight in this position and I could feel the heat starting to burn its way through us.

She tensed and her body started to shudder, as an orgasm pulsed its way through her.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

I needed to try very hard not to cum with her but, as she was so gorgeous, I wanted this to go on and on for ever. And so it did, changing positions, a nice simple missionary, over to doggy, spooning, and many other variations. I could feel myself getting ready as we had changed position yet again, me sitting on the edge of the bed and she sitting with my cock deep in her pussy, back to me, my arms around her pulling at her nipples and making her scream. She orgasmed again and I came inside her.

We lay back on the bed together, arms around each other, just nuzzling and stroking, until we were sufficiently recovered.

“Okay, so who really are you? Purity is all very well, but why me?”

“Can’t you guess?” she giggled at me. Suddenly I was reminded of someone, but surely it couldn’t be.

“Er…er..Marcia? do you know Marcia?”

“Well done. She didn’t think you would get it, but yes, Marcia is my Mum! She has told me about you and said that if I could I should get up here, as she certainly couldn’t be here, and that I should see if you were as good as she said you were.”

“Oh!” I sort of stared at her.

“And she was right, you are pretty special.”

We talked for a while more and then I took her down for lunch, as breakfast was well past. We lazed through the afternoon, and then she said she had to go. She worked in a bar in Soufriere, but if I wanted her back, she’d come the next day. Of course I did, so that was all set.

She arrived mid-morning. We took a swim, then went back to my room to shower. And, of course, a little bit more. In the shower she put her hands on the wall and her feet back and apart. I bent my knees and fucked her with long slow strokes. She came quickly and then knelt down and sucked me until I was nearly ready to cum. She recognised where I was at and slowed.

Wrapping her in a towel, I led her to the balcony where we could stand without being seen by anyone, other than perhaps a sailor on the bay with a good telescope. I dried her slowly and sensually, then dropped the towel to the floor. My hands gripped the taut globes of her bum and kneaded them, stroking them, my fingers tracing a path down the crack between them. She wriggled away when my fingers got near to her asshole. I pulled her back and repeated the stroking, but again she wriggled away, saying that she didn’t do that.

I expressed surprise and said that her mother had no such qualms. She really did get off on it. She came back to me and then admitted that it wasn’t that she didn’t do anal, she just hadn’t. She was an anal virgin. I told her that I wouldn’t do anything she didn’t want, that it wasn’t for everyone but, if she wanted to see if she was like her Mum in that way, I’d feel honoured to teach her.

She reached behind her, grabbed my cock and said that maybe she might try. I told her that if she did, then we would need a lubricant - especially the first time, but usually anyway, it helps a lot. In fact it’s almost a necessity. She looked around the room, and initially couldn’t find anything. Then she saw my sun cream, and asked if this would do. I reckoned that it would.

So I led her to the bed and had her lie down on her front, and I knelt behind her and started to massage her, from her neck to her thighs, spreading the cream quite thickly so it formed a nice slippery surface to her skin. Then spreading her buttocks, I put my head down and licked her asshole for a few moments.

“Ooooh… that actually feels nice,” she said in a surprised voice, “do it again…mmm….”

Then I used the cream, stroking gently, round and round, eventually starting to press a little more . Before long she was starting to push back a little also, so I pointed a finger as I stroked round and round and slowly worked its tip into the centre in her tight ring. From then on it was easy going as she relaxed and my finger slipped in a little bit. I held it there for minute or so, making very small movements. I asked her if all was well and She told me that this had surprised her, it actually felt good. Then applying more lotion, and rotating my finger more, I made little in and out movements with it until I felt the tip pass through her second muscle.

She tensed at that, so I slowed and just did more of the same. She relaxed again, so we carried on. Her hand went down to her pussy, and I could see that she was stroking gently her clit.

“Does that help?” I asked.

It sort of intensifies the feeling in both places,” she told me, “its just…amazing…..”

I carried on, and by now she was staring to moan quietly. I slipped a second finger alongside the first and, as she relaxed more, started to stretch her a little bit.

She was moaning loudly. Her hands were gripping the pillow, so I slowed down, but she told me to keep going.

“I want your cock in me……I don’t care if it hurts…just….fuck my ass.”

So I did, starting by stroking my cock along her bum crack, so my cock head rubbed her ring. As she moaned more, I knelt up and positioned my cock there.

“Now it’s up to you, Purity. Push back onto me, I’ll not force it, just slowly push back.”

So she did. I could feel her asshole give as the pressure between it and my cock increased.

All of a sudden she pushed harder and I popped inside her.

“Oh my god….oh…oh..it…..it..oooooh…”

I still hadn’t moved and she was pushing back a bit more. I could see half of my length now inside her. Further back she pressed until I was balls deep in her. I bent and kissed her back, my hands moving round so I could stroke her clit. At that, she moved forward and then back on me. Before long we were fucking, her noises telling me that it was okay for her, though she must have been feeling some pain amid the pleasure. But then that is the thing about anal sex, it is that mixture that makes it such a highly charged act.

It probably was the stroking of her clit that gave her the orgasm, but whatever it was she clamped down on my cock so hard. She shrieked her pleasure over and over. I came as well then, the long awaited release pumped out of my balls into her.

Afterwards, we cuddled and she told me that she was just so grateful that her last taboo had been removed. I told her that if that was all it had taken, then I thought she would really enjoy this act, just as her mother does.

The rest of the week was spent in a mix of sex and sun, food and drink and, when she kissed me goodbye at the airport, I was sad to leave her. I slept most of the way back and arrived at my apartment late the next day. Fortunately I didn’t get any visitors, so slept so soundly that I woke late to the sound of someone at my door. In just my dressing gown, I opened the door to find Marcia there with a broad grin on her face.

“I got news for you, my friend!” she said, pushing her way in and wrapping me in a hot embrace, “Purity is coming to visit for Christmas!”

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments