Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken by a stranger in public

"Taken by a stranger in public"

87
11 Comments 11
106k Views 106k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Legendary Story
It was a warm summers night. My long backless ball gown clung to my body, the split exposing my right leg almost to my hip, the curve of my breasts and my stiff nipples clearly visible through the gown in the absence of any bra or any underwear at all for that matter.

I was at a charity ball with my partner at a nice hotel just on the outskirts of town. The drink was flowing, we were dancing and I was having a great night. The fact that my outfit was getting a good bit of attention was turning me on and contributed towards the stiffness in my nipples and a dampness in my freshly shaven pussy.

By the end of the night, I was pretty drunk and was ready to go home, my partner, however, wanted to hit the town with his friends. “It’s okay,” I told him, “You go on into town, I’ll wait here for another taxi,” and so there I was, waiting on my own for a taxi home. Unfortunately, so were plenty of other people and after about half an hour of waiting I decided I would just walk, it was a nice night after all.

I began walking the mile into town, but about half way down the road towards the town I heard someone behind me. I liked round to find a well dressed older man. He looked like he had also had a couple of drinks and judging by his nice suit I guessed he had also been at the ball.

As I was in heels it wasn’t long before he was right behind me. As I said, I was quite drunk and was just concentrating on getting down the road and home to get my toys out to satisfy the ache in my pussy so wasn’t really in the mood for conversation and to be fair he didn’t seem to be either, he seemed content just walking behind me.

I wasn’t far from town when I felt a hand on my hip, the guy quickly guided me into an old concrete bus stop we were passing, “Shhhh,” he told me, “I noticed you at the ball, you are hot as fuck,” He was slurring his words slightly and I could smell alcohol on his breath.

“Eh, thank you, but what are you doing?” I asked him. He didn’t respond, he simply smiled and pulled me into him and made to kiss me. Now I may have been horny but I had a boyfriend and I wasn’t sure about letting some older stranger kiss me in a bus stop!

But… Then I felt it, the bulge in his suit trousers, by the time I had let my mind drift, in my drunken haze he had pulled me tight into him and was kissing me, one hand on my ass as he thrust his stiff cock into me. Maybe it was the drink or maybe it was my level of horniness but I relaxed, allowed him to kiss me and began to enjoy the feeling of his stiff cock grinding into my pussy.

Soon, his other hand was inside my dress as he roughly grabbed my tits and pulled on my already stiff nipples. I moaned as he used my body right there at a bus stop at the side of the road but I knew it was wrong. “Stop,” I said, “I have a boyfriend.”

He didn’t acknowledge this, he responded by spinning me round and quickly pulling my gown up. My long elegant gown was now up over my ass as he pushed me over the bench in the bus stop, exposing my most intimate area to him.

I heard him moan as he noticed my lack of underwear. With one hand on my hips holding me in position and holding my gown up his other went to my pussy. Now I was already horny and was already wet, but it was nothing to do with this stranger, although he wasn’t to know that as he ran his fingers over my wet lips and parted my pussy, sliding two fingers inside of me.

I let out another involuntary moan as he fingered me and could feel myself getting wetter still as he slid them in and out of me.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

Just as I was getting close to a drunken public orgasm he slipped them out of me. I was disappointed but at least it gave me a moment of clarity. I made to get up and pull my gown back down, I had to get home after all! But it wasn’t happening, he tightened his grip round my gown and pushed me down onto the bench keeping me bent over there with my ass exposed to him.

Then I heard it, the unmistakable sound of a belt being undone and a zip being pulled down. I knew I was right when the stranger get out another moan as he ran his rock hard cock up and down my pussy covering it in my juices. I could feel he was pretty damn big and he was clearly very turned on!

“Please, I said, I can't do this,” He just let out a laugh, “Your fucking soaking,” he said. He wanked his hard cock off against my ass for a few moments before positioning it between my pussy lips, I was sure he was about to fuck me but he didn’t. He slowly ran his cock up away from my pussy again. Then I realised where it was heading. He positioned his throbbing cock against my tight ass hole.

It was wet from my pussy juice and after the pain of the first thrust as his throbbing helmet eased inside my ass the rest of his big thick cock slid easily inside me. I hated to admit it but it felt so good. The fact that it was so wrong seemed to make it even better. There I was, at a bus stop at the side of a road as cars passed with a well-hung strangers cock inside my ass!

I couldn't help myself, "Fuck me," I whispered, that was all the encouragement he needed, he started thrusting, he pulled me onto him as he fucked me in the ass with his hard cock. Harder and faster he fucked me, every inch of him filling my ass. I knew I shouldn’t but my hand went to my clit and I began to rub it as I got fucked in the ass by a stranger.

I moaned, “Fuck,” I said, I was close to cumming, as he continued to thrust inside my ass an orgasm began to rip through me, my pussy contracted and my ass tightened around the huge cock in my ass. I screamed as I came, this seemed to put the stranger over the edge as well, he groaned and fucked me deep and hard for all he was worth, his cock began to explode inside my ass, I felt him pump his warm spunk deep inside me, it filled me as he continued to fuck me until he had shot every last drop into my asshole.

When we had both finished cumming he slowly pulled his now limp cock out my ass, his cum dripping onto the bench and floor of the bus stop as he did. I took a second, a combination of drink and my orgasm had left me dizzy. “Wow, that was good,” I said. He didn’t respond, I looked round and he was gone, leaving me bent over the bench at the side of the road with my cum filled ass out for anyone passing to see!

I was snapped back to reality with the sound of my phone receiving a text message. I pulled my gown back down, left the bus stop and started walking into town again as warm cum ran from my ass. I retrieved my phone from my bag and checked my messages, it was my partner-

“I'm on my way home, hope you are still up ;-)”

I knew he would be in for a fun night as I quickened my pace to meet my clearly horny partner, I just wondered if he would notice the strangers cum that had been shot inside me!

Published 
Written by laradirtygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments