Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking it Like a Bitch 2

"Natalie gets the anal she deserves."

19
6 Comments 6
26.0k Views 26.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

 

It was a week before Jonah got in touch. I admit I’d been a tad unsure whether I was going to hear from him again. Even so, there was not a chance that I would text him first.

Okay, I probably shouldn’t have slept with him the first time we met but I was horny. And, anyway, I don’t buy into that three date bullshit or whatever it is that girls and guys set themselves. My friend Cassandra is a big fan of that rule and, trust me, she has many more and longer sexual droughts than I do.

‘I haven’t had a fuck in three months,’ she moaned during our weekly lunch date in our favourite Italian restaurant. ‘I feel like my pussy is closing up.’

I wanted to say it was because she was so hell bent on keeping to the three date restriction but I was too busy eating my garlic bread. Plus, I was also occupied thinking about Jonah and the way he’d fucked me.

Of course, I hadn’t told Cassandra about it. She would have looked at me all wide-eyed, appalled that I could be such a slut. There are times that I like to shock Cassandra out of her uptight ways but today wasn’t one of them. I was too busy wondering if Jonah was ever going to get in touch. To be honest, he was pissing me off. I needed a rerun of that night.

As it happened, a text from Jonah arrived when I was in the middle of my prawn linguine and Cassandra was telling me about the latest guy she fancied at work.

‘He’s just so gorgeous. I mean that kind of Colin Firth gorgeous. You know, all enigmatic and sultry.’

I raised my eyebrows. ‘I’ve never found Colin Firth attractive; too skinny and too much like a good boy for my liking.’

Cassandra laughed. ‘Oh, you need to stop chasing the bad boys, Natalie. You will be single forever if you carry on like that.’

I put down my fork and wiped my mouth with a serviette. Peeved, I asked, ‘What is that supposed to mean?’

Cassandra twirled her creamy tagliatelle around her fork and shrugged. ‘You’ve always gone for the gangster types. I blame it on us watching Scar Face all these years ago.’ She laughed out loud, so loud in fact that a couple of the other patrons turned around to see what the fuss was about. Cassandra has a foghorn laugh, if you didn’t know.

It was in the middle of the embarrassment I felt due to my friend's very unattractive guffaw, that my phone vibrated and whistled on the table, announcing the arrival of Jonah’s text. (Yes, confession: even though I’m as cool as iced tea, I still assign special ring and text tones to my contacts. It’s an OCD thing of mine.)

I picked up the phone and, with my stomach swirling in anticipation, I opened the text.

Are you free tonight bitch?

My phone sends a read note when I’ve opened a message and I put my phone back on the table. Jonah could wait. After all, it wasn’t a good look for a girl to reply straight away. I mean, I wasn’t banking on letting him wait for a week, like he’d done to me, but I figured waiting the rest of the day wouldn’t kill him.

Was I planning on being free tonight? Hell, of course I was!

After getting the text, I couldn’t really concentrate on anything Cassandra said for the rest of our lunch. I let her rabbit on about how much she felt love was always going to elude her while I considered what to wear for my meeting with Jonah.

I decided halfway through dessert that I was going to treat myself to a new outfit of the sexual nature. I also figured I needed my hair and my nails fixing, so the sooner I got rid of Cassandra the better.

You see, for me, the preparation for a fuck is the best part, but as I kissed Cassandra on each cheek and bade her goodbye, I realised that I needed to know exactly what Jonah had planned for our second date. If he was thinking of walking me up those damn steps and that godforsaken hill, there would be no point in buying a nice little black number.

Having had my hair and nails done, I sent a text: What have you planned for tonight? I need to dress accordingly.

His text came back immediately, which gave me a thrill. It made me consider the notion that he’d been waiting for my text for the last couple of hours.

‘I want you to wear black knickers, the rest is up to you. Mine for drinks and fun. Remember, you are my bitch now so I will do what I want.’

I must be honest, I liked the idea of being his bitch. We exchanged messages, making arrangements, as I walked through the department store deciding what I should wear for what I hoped would be a fuck fest with Jonah.

I toyed between a black catsuit and a short black dress. I really liked the catsuit. It accentuated my curves and showed off my long legs and cleavage to perfection. But then I thought it would be somewhat awkward to take off. I was quite sure Jonah wouldn’t be too keen on untangling me from its constraints.

I tried on the dress and it fitted perfectly. Okay, it was a little short because I’m so tall, but I thought it would provide a glimpse of my stocking tops for Jonah. Hopefully, that sight would guarantee me a fucking as hard as the last time.

As I selected a pair of patent high heels in the next store, I suddenly remembered what Jonah had said last time about giving me anal. That was all I could think about as I absent-mindedly bought my shoes with a credit card that had recently been battered to within an inch of its life. I waited while the assistant put my shoe box in a large brown paper bag. Taking it from her, I shot her a smile and left the store with all my purchases, feeling very happy with myself and swinging the bags for good measure.

Finally, I needed to buy underwear. Jonah had said to wear a pair of black knickers but surely he was expecting a bit more spice than that? Of course, I had a ton of underwear at home but this is where my OCD kind of kicks in. I always like to wear something new when I’m ready for a fuck. Like I said, it’s about preparation.

‘You would suit this corset,’ the girl in the sex shop said as I mulled through the rails of sexy gear. I turned and looked at the corset draped off the hanger in her hand.

‘Umm, I’m not so sure.’

It looked like a complicated affair, the type of thing that would take at least two friends to tie up for you and I wouldn’t have the time for all that. In the end, I plumped for a black leather peephole bra, matching leather crotchless knickers and a pair of suspenders and stockings with a seam.

I drove home after throwing away the receipts. I didn’t want to be reminded how much this fuck with Jonah was costing. Once home, I ran upstairs and placed my outfit on the bed to admire it. Rummaging through a bedside drawer, I pulled out a pair of fishnet stockings. I again stood back to admire my ensemble, much like a worker might stand back from his tidied work bench and admire his tools. Jonah was in for a treat for sure but, this time, I was hoping to be in for a treat too.

As I lay in the bath, soaking beneath bubbles and taking in the vanilla scent of my Jo Malone candle, I thought back to the last time. As well as nearly half-killing me with his trekking challenge, Jonah had been pretty selfish.

Don’t get me wrong, I did enjoy it. I love being owned and he fucked me really good. However, I hoped that on this second evening he would consider me a little, seeing as I was giving him what I personally consider to be the best prize a woman can give a man. Well, if they are into anal, that is, but you know what I mean. If I’m going to take it up the ass, then I want at least a couple of orgasms. I’m entitled to that, aren’t I?

Once I’d finished my bath, it was time to apply makeup. I found myself in another quandary. What look should I go for? The charcoal eyeshadow teamed with a plum coloured lipstick? Or a more natural application? I didn’t want to look like I’d gone too far over the top. But, then again, I didn’t want to look like I hadn’t made any effort.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

I opt for a middle look. When all else fails, compromise.

By quarter to eight, I felt that dolphin of excitement starting to leap and do its spinning ball trick in my stomach. As I waited for the taxi, what gave me the biggest thrill was the fact that, when I arrived at Jonah’s, he wouldn’t have a clue what was under my dress. Now that, my friends, makes my pussy wet.

Finally, the cab arrived and Amjid is clearly quite taken with my legs. I caught him glancing at them, so I mischievously hitched my dress and gave him a flash of my stocking tops. If he wanted a look he could have one and put it in his wank bank for later.

I paid Amjid. Normally, I tip taxi drivers but I figured Amjid had been given his bonus and, if there is one thing I dislike it is greed. So I waited for my change.

Taking it from him I shoved it in my purse and climbed out, bending over a little so that he got a quick glimpse of my ass for good measure before I slammed the door shut. I straightened my dress and suddenly felt a wave of nervous nausea sweep over me. I needed a cigarette - but I hadn’t any gum so that was out.

I took a deep breath as I pressed Jonah’s doorbell. Here goes, I thought, can’t back out now. The door swung open and Jonah was there, dressed all in black: T-shirt, jogging pants, and a pair of canvas Vans. Jesus, he looked so horny and immediately my nerves disappeared, unknotting in my stomach to be replaced with longing. I had a deep yearning for his cock to be inside me, wherever he wanted to penetrate me.

‘Here she is,’ Jonah said, kissing my lips. ‘My bitch.’

I curtsied. ‘Here I am, at your service.’

He laughed. ‘Go and sit down. We need to have a little chat.’

I went through to the lounge and sat, placing my handbag on the floor. Folding my hands together, I squeeze them hard in order to contain my excitement. I heard Jonah opening the fridge, cupboards banging, then he returned with a drink for me. ‘Here, gin and tonic, I thought you could be a bit posh for one night. A mate bought it me and I hate the stuff. It’s like fucking rat poison.’

‘Oh right, so it’s okay for you to poison me, is it?’

‘I wouldn’t do that.’ Jonah smiled, then inhaled and said, ‘Anyway, our chat. Tonight I’m going to make you come. I want your pussy buried deep in my face and I expect you to soak me through. Then, what I’m going to do is, I’m going to flip you right over and stick my cock up your ass and fuck you hard. Now what I need to know is, do you think your ass will need lubrication? Or can you take it dry?’

‘Why are we talking about it?’ I asked, bemused. ‘Is it not better to let things take their course?’

Jonah shook his head. ‘No, because letting things take their course usually resorts to wasted time. I mean, we could sit here exchanging small talk all night and then, you’ll be poisoned on that shit and we won’t have got anything done. Plus, I’m OCD about time and preparation. In my line of business, time is precious and preparation is the key.’

He paused and shrugged. ‘Its just the way I am.’ An apologetic look crossed his face, disappearing as quickly as it arrived. ‘I guess I’m a bit weird like that.’

I sipped my poison. ‘You can be whoever you want to be.’

He raised his eyebrows at me. ‘Really?’

I nodded, ‘Yes, really.’

He took my glass and placed it on the coffee table before getting hold of my hair. ‘Stand up, bitch.’

He tugged my hair slightly to the side and there was just enough pain to turn me on, enough for it to be tolerable before he roughly kissed my neck and mouth. ‘I’m going to ruin you tonight, bitch. Do you understand? Follow me.’

He picked up the remote and shut off his television before taking hold of my hand. He walked me up the stairs to his bedroom and flung me effortless on the bed. He switched off the main light and a bedside lamp gave the room a softer glow.

I lay on the bed and he leaned over me, pushing my dress up. Gripping the straps on my suspenders, he pulled them back and let them flick back against my thighs. ‘You look good bitch,’ he murmured, putting his mouth on my pussy and blowing his warm breath on my mound. ‘Nice touch wearing crotchless, I love it,’ he added before his tongue entered me.

I felt the roughness of his beard against my inner thighs and I gasped when he pushed his tongue further inside me before taking it out and licking in slow circular movements around my clit. Delicious. No, more than delicious, it was oral sex of such decadence and delivered with such expertise that I had to grab the wooden slats of his headboard to steady myself as my legs started to tremble.

He licked my clit faster and pushed fingers inside me. Slowly, he inserted them further and further until he reached that special spot that is guaranteed to make me gush. Within minutes, my juices splashed out of me, soaking the sheets and my ass. I would have felt embarrassed if I hadn’t been building up to coming.

I came with such force that, when the orgasm abated, I felt like my legs had left my body and my mind went totally blank. In the midst of this horny but blank mode, I felt Jonah’s mouth on mine. His beard was wet and it seemed I had moved into some parallel sexual universe. I tried to gather my thoughts.

As I tasted myself on the tip of Jonah’s tongue, his cock pressed against my pussy and he roughly pushed up my dress, exposing my tits. ‘I want to fuck this nice wet cunt before I fuck your ass,’ he said, all matter of fact as he bit my neck and his fingers squeezed my nipples.

Pushing inside me, he lifted my legs for deeper access. Kneeling, he fucked me while his gaze roved all over my body, his eyes thick with lust and approval.

‘You look a horny bitch I’ll give you that,’ he said, roughly pulling my thighs. ‘From now on, you are fucking no one but me, bitch. Get it?’

I nodded as he drove his cock into me, pumping harder and faster. He slapped my face. ‘Do you understand what I’ve just said?’ he asked, leaning his face close to mine, gripping my hair and pulling my head to one side. ‘I want you to tell me that you understood what I’ve just said.’

Nodding, the movement caused me to winced within his hard grip. ‘I won’t let anyone else fuck me,’ I whispered.

‘Louder, I want you to say it louder and make my cock even harder.’

‘I won’t let anyone else fuck me,’ I almost shouted.

‘Good,’ he said through gritted teeth. ‘Now can I fuck your ass?’

I nodded and bit my lip because his cock was hurting. Also, he was pulling my hair. ‘I want to hear you say it, Natalie,’ he whispered in my ear, a sinister tone to his voice that caused me to shiver.

‘I want you to fuck my ass.’ I said it loud and clear because the last thing I wanted was to have my hair gripped even tighter. I feared Jonah could leave me with a bald patch by the time he'd done!

‘Good girl,’ he said, pulling his cock out of me and effortlessly flipping me onto my front.

I felt his hands part my cheeks and the tip of his cock pressed against my hole. He pulled me up onto all fours, lubricated my hole with saliva, and slid into me. The pain was exquisite. But what turned me on even more, was having Jonah telling me over and over again how much he had been thinking about that moment and how many times he had wanked over it.

‘You’re a filthy bitch, tell me how filthy you are and how much you like my cock,’ Jonah groaned, slamming into me. I knew he was heading for his climax. His pre-cum stung the inside of my ass.

‘I’m filthy and I love anal,’ I told him. And it was true. I wasn’t lying, I really do love it. Anal makes me feel like I’m being owned like no other sexual act can.

‘Fuck, you’re a bitch… I’m going to come,’ Jonah gasped and instantly shot his load inside me.

He took a moment to recover and then I collapsed onto my front. He was on top of me, tenderly kissed my neck, before he whispered in my ear, ‘You’re my bitch now, Natalie. Don’t forget that.’

***

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks to JWren for his fabulous editing 

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments