Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Wife Is Bad -2.0

"Derek wants what is owed him"

35
16 Comments 16
23.6k Views 23.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Derek and I lay there on the sofa in the aftermath of our lovemaking, dozing happily. It was odd. I felt somehow liberated and carefree, yet I had a husband and children back home. I had lied to them to be here, and yet I felt detached from the situation. For the first time in a long time I felt content. I wasn’t completely happy, because I felt bad for Bryan and what I was doing to him and what could happen if he found out, but I felt oddly at peace with myself and the situation, as if I had accepted that this was the way things were.

We napped cuddled up on the sofa together, me on my front still and Derek lying over me. I was in that trance like state of being half-asleep, but still vaguely aware of everything. It felt like we dozed for a lifetime, but when Derek woke me up with kisses all along my face and jawline, I felt an urgency to return home to Bryan and the girls, in case they became suspicious.

“Relax,” said Derek, chuckling. “We were only sleeping for forty minutes.”

Forty minutes? I thought, it felt more like forty years. I sat up and leaned over, picking up my watch from the coffee table. It was half-past three. I started to get dressed again, picking up my clothes from where they had been thrown in the floor and across the room in our haste to have each other.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going?” Derek asked me. I did not like the tone of his voice at all. He had something planned.

“I’m going back home,” I told him.

“But why?”

“Because Bryan and the girls are there and they may become suspicious,” I explained. Or at least tried to anyway, Derek just stood there smirking.

“But you owe me still,” he said. “For the dinner.”

“Has this not been enough for you already? C’mon Derek, we’re playing a dangerous game here.”

“You know what I want,” he said to me. I knew what he wanted. He had tried on Friday and failed. I turned him down. It scared me slightly to think of it, but it also turned me on. Apparently the naughty and forbidden was now something that got me going. “It turns you on doesn’t it Janet?” he asked.

Damn this man, I thought, how does he know what I am thinking? I looked at him long and hard, too afraid to answer. He stared at me and raised his brow. “Yes,” I whispered, finally giving in.

“Excuse me?” he asked, mocking me.

“Yes,” I repeated, louder this time.

“Good girl,” Derek said to me, coming over and kissing me full on the mouth. Good girl, I thought. I liked the way it sounded. I was Derek’s good girl. I wanted to be his good girl, I wanted to please this man and make him happy, and it seemed the more dangerous or naughty things were, the happier he was. Derek took the items of clothing I was holding in my hands and threw them back on the floor. He then took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom, where he pushed me towards the bed, leaning over me and kissing me passionately, his energy renewed after our first session.

It wasn’t long before Derek had returned to full hardness and was trying to gain entry once more, which gladly allowed him, loving the feeling of him pushing inside me, thrusting and filling me up. He was there very briefly though, ten strokes at most before pulling out of me, leaning over and opening the draw of the bedside table and rummaging around. He produced a bottle of lubricant and held it up, winking at me.

I was nervous, understandably so. This would be my first anal sex encounter. I had always been curious about it, but never brave enough to want to try it, even with the stories my friend’s had told me about it. Bryan had never asked me about it, so I had never brought it up. I simply put it down to one of those things I would never do, which I had always thought a good thing. But now as Derek held up the bottle of lubricant and put some on his finger, I decided that I wanted this.

“On all fours,” he said. I gave him a questioning look but complied with his request. “It will make entry easier,” he told me. He tried to relax me as best as he could by kissing up my back and my neck, behind my ear also, but when I felt a cold finger at my ass I flinched and moved away from him. “It’s okay,” he told me. “Just relax.”

I did as he said and tried to relax my body, breathing in and out deeply. I felt a cold finger again as he pushed at my little hole. It wasn’t all that bad. It took some getting used to, but Derek was very gentle with me as he applied lube to my asshole, preparing me for what was going to happen. He probed with his finger and I let out a moan, the initial slight pain and surprise fading. He wiggled his finger around and despite myself and my trepidation, it felt incredible. A second finger was slipped inside me and soon Derek was fingering me with ease as I relaxed further and moaned.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

I took a deep breathe in and out, steadying myself, thinking that I was ready as I’ll ever be.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

“Yes,” I finally told him, trying to calm my nerves, yet knowing that it would be like nothing I had ever felt before. I felt Derek lean back slightly and guessed that he must have been rubbing lubricant on his cock.

“Here we go,” he told me. “Just try and relax.”

Okay, I thought, relax and let Derek do this. I felt the large head of his cock pressing at my asshole, trying to gain entry. I moved away from him when I felt a slight pain back there. It wasn’t overly painful or sore, it was just a short, dull ache.

“You can’t fight this Janet,” he said. “You have to let this happen. Take deep breathes and just relax yourself. Play with your clit.”

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply again, steadying myself and trying to relax. Derek pressed at my little hole again and I felt pressure back there, but it wasn’t half bad. In fact, the more Derek pushed his cock into my ass, the more I was enjoying it. As I shifted my weight so I could play with my clit, it felt like I gave way back there, and the head of his cock was inside me.

Oh my God, I thought. I felt everything he was doing back there. I felt the head of his cock trying to push further, I felt the short strokes he was taking, reaching further and further into my depths each time, and I felt as if he was stretching me. The pressure was incredible, like nothing I had ever felt before.

“That’s it,” Derek said, holding my hips and moving me back and forth. I closed my eyes and relished the moment of having Derek in my ass, both of us moaning, enjoying the sensations. I felt very full, but it was good nonetheless. It was a very intense moment, very naughty and dirty in a way, but it was amazing. “Oh shit Janet,” he said. “You’re so tight, I’m not going to last very long.” That was fine by me, that Derek wouldn’t last very long. The way things were going, I wouldn’t either. With Derek in my ass and me twirling my clitoris underneath my fingers, it wasn’t long before I felt the approach of an orgasm. Yet another orgasm for the afternoon.

I came hard, rolling my hips and playing with my clit. I felt my muscles back there spasm around Derek’s cock, gripping him. “Oh fuck,” I heard him say. “I’m cumming.” Which he did. I felt everything. I felt it hit my insides like a powerful jet and I felt my muscles clenching down and milking him. It surprised me that quantity that Derek had seen as just under an hour earlier we’d had sex in the living room, but apparently Derek was the type that recharged rather quickly.

Derek slowly pulled out of my ass and I groaned as he pulled the head of his cock back through the ring of muscle. I felt empty all of a sudden, and open, in an odd way. I flopped down and rolled over onto my back, looking up at Derek, who was wearing a content and proud look on his face. I sat back up slowly and the stood up, my knees weak beneath me. Derek followed me back into the living room, both of us finding out clothes and getting dressed in silence. I then remembered the lie I had told my husband.

“Shit,” I said. “I told Bryan I was out shopping, I can’t go home with nothing to show for it.” Looks like I’m adding to the credit card with crap I don’t need,’ I thought.

Derek went into the kitchen and returned with his wallet a few seconds later. He opened it and pulled some notes out. “Here,” he said.

“No,” I replied, holding up a finger in protest. “No, Derek, I can’t.”

“Think of it as payment for services rendered.”

“I’m not a prostitute, I don’t want your money for sex,” I replied angrily.

Derek laughed. “Janet, I was joking. Take the money, go out and buy yourself something nice. Or something sexy for when we met again. It is in both of our best interests to keep this a secret. This will help. Don’t put it on the credit card, Bryan might see the bill or the bank statement and we can’t risk that. Here.”

I finished getting dressed and took the money off Derek, kissing him in gratitude. As I got my handbag from the coffee table and got ready to leave, I turned around and spoke to Derek. “I don’t think we should see each for a while. A few weeks at least. I need to focus on my family for the moment. I’ve been neglecting them.”

“No argument here,” said Derek, showing understanding that I had rarely seen before. “I don’t want to put you in a bad position, and while it is fun to tease you, and play mind games with you, I’ll give it a break for now. We can’t risk it anymore. You just call me when you’re ready.”

“Thank you Derek,” I said. I kissed him once more and then left, shutting the door behind me staring out into the late afternoon, wondering how long it would be before I gave in and wanted to see Derek again.

Author's Note: This is just a quick chapter that picks up where the other one left off. The next chapter will be longer. Check out the other stories in this series if you haven't already. This is also my 50th story published, so if you haven't read some of my other works then please do.
Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments