Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher's Pet - part 1

"A college professor strikes a deal with one of his failing students."

18
8 Comments 8
27.4k Views 27.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Rick Sanders. I'm a professor at the local university and one of the students’ favorites. But not because I'm a good teacher. I'm 6' 2”, with a good athletic build, a nice dresser, and when I'm not teaching, I compete in world surfing competitions. Along with that, I've always been good-looking and dressed well.

I was a favorite among the students because every guy wanted to be like me, and every woman wanted me. I don't know if it was my shoulder-length, curly, dirty blond hair, with a goatee to match, or my blue eyes, dashing smile, or just my reputation, but every female student wanted me. Even if they weren't just trying to get a passing grade from me. I usually prefer women closer to my own age though, I'm 45, but you would swear I look more like I'm still in my 20's.

It was approaching the end of the spring semester and my students were looking forward to summer vacation. I was also looking forward to my trip to Fiji over the next week. Nothing but surf, sand and women in bikinis for a whole week. This was a usual thing for me, but I never got tired of it.

I was finishing up a lecture on Macbeth with a class mainly consisting of women, more than half of which were actually fantasizing about me rather than listening to the lecture. The bell finally rang and everyone cheered as they had the next two weeks off. They all piled out of the classroom and I sat at my desk, finishing some paperwork.

I had thought the classroom was empty when I knelt down to grab my bag and was met with a set of creamy white thighs barely concealed by a miniskirt. I looked up to find blue eyes and shoulder-length naturally blond hair. It was one of my prodigal students, Kat. She was known to use her claws too. She wore a white button-up shirt and had her hair in pig-tails, she usually dressed pretty slutty, but today, I swear she was trying to look like a teen pop star. She had her arms crossed over her chest, hiding her almost D-cup tits.

“Can I talk to you about my grade?”

I put my bag on my lap. “I didn't know you cared about my class that much.”

“I don't really, but it's required for my career, so I need a passing grade, and I'm not about to repeat this class.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “You don't exactly have a choice.” I got up and was about to leave when she blocked my path.

“Where you going?”

“I'm going on vacation, now do you mind?”

“You don't need to go,” She suddenly put on her 'fuck me' eyes. “I can entertain you all week if you want?”

“For a passing grade I'm assuming?”

She got a bit defensive. “I've got enough shit going on with my music lessons and dance team, all on top of my career here; I don't have time for repeat courses! I'm going to do whatever it takes to pass right now.”

I sighed at her. “I can already get all the ass I want in Fiji, and they have a lot more experience than you do, I doubt you can compete with that.” I tried to move past her again and got blocked off once more.

“How do you know? I've done stuff for guys that would make my mother cry.” She stared me down determined to get her point across. “And I'm not afraid to back it up either.”

I figured that rather than arguing, I'd put this to my advantage. “Alright, I'll make you a deal, Kat.” Her eyes lit up a little. “If you can make me forget about my vacation before 3 o'clock (which was in 25 minutes) then I'll give you a passing grade, if not, then you'll need to bring one of your slut friends with you for a threesome to make up for the time you're making me waste.”

“And then I get a passing grade?” Her face lit up even more now.

I simply nodded.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

“Deal?”

Her reply was to place her hands on my chest and back me into my office chair. I sat down and she unfastened my belt. I sat there ready for some disappointment. I looked at my watch... 23 minutes left. She unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a sexy red lace bra from Victoria's Secret accenting her perky tits. She spent almost no time removing it. I unbuttoned my shirt as well and exposed my chest, but the shirt stayed on me.

She pulled out my cock and it flung out only partially stiff. She hurried to take it in her mouth and get me hard. She sucked so hard and fast, I thought she might puke, but she definitely knew how to use her tongue. By the time I was hard, she let it go and worked her tongue around my balls like a snake. She knew what she was doing as far as her mouth went, but that's not all she had to prove.

She kept working her mouth on my dick, and I could see her hand going under her skirt, most likely fingering herself furiously. I'm not going to lie, her mouth felt pretty damn good. I looked at the clock again...16 minutes left. I was going to have to hurry this up.

I grabbed her by one of her pig tails and picked her up off the floor and bent her over my desk. I positioned myself behind her and pulled up her miniskirt. The slut wasn't even wearing panties! She had the whole day planned out. Well I wasn't going to stand for that, she was going to pay.

Her pussy was already very wet, but as I pushed my dick in her, she let out a very excited moan and I could feel her pussy getting even more moist for me. I only thrust a few more times before I could feel myself soaked, so I pulled out and used her juices as lube to shove my dick in her ass.

She let out a louder moan this time, but it wasn't excited. It was a surprised, shocked and painful moan with only a little bit of pleasure. Her pussy may have gotten some experience, but her ass was definitely still virgin. It felt so tight going in that Kat clutched the side of the desk hard enough to turn her knuckles white. After I stretched her ass a bit, I started thrusting more into her. Her moaning showed she was starting to enjoy it. I was really starting to enjoy it too, and it was starting to worry me.

She didn't show any signs of backing down; she was going to let me keep going, and she even started to cum a couple times. Each time she did, her asshole tightened around me and felt amazing as I fucked her. Pretty soon, I was getting close to cumming myself, but I was too engrossed in her ass to check the time.

I tried holding back, but it felt way too damn good, I started shooting my load into her ass. It was a lot more than I thought I would cum. I pulled out of her ass and she struggled to stay standing. I collapsed on my chair and looked at the time... it was 3:05. The little pop star wannabe had missed her time limit. Satisfied and with a smile, I stood up and got my pants back on.

“I expect to see you and your friend next Saturday.” My words were very business-like.

Kat's head shot up shocked. “What?!” Then she saw what time it was.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and buttoned up my shirt as I headed to the door. I spoke louder from across the room. “My apartment. Next Saturday. Eight P.M. Bring a hot friend or you fail my class.”

This time my words were very serious. I walked out of my classroom and left the slut to walk home with my cum dripping out of her ass.

Published 
Written by Forbiddenwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments