Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trainer - A Rear View

"Ben, obsessed with his neighbor and friend, cannot resist their invitation for a threesome"

14
6 Comments 6
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The phone rang one day about a week after Jill’s visit.

“Hi, Ben, it’s Janeen. How did your date go with Jill last week?”

“I think you already know; I saw her go into your house when she left here,” I replied.

“Yeah, she was here for quite a while. We had a nice long chat about sex and you and sex and orgasms and sex and a three-way. Would you be up for that, Ben, pardon the pun?”

My boxers suddenly got a bit tighter at the thought of sex with both Jill and Janeen, in any way they wanted. I tried to hide my enthusiasm when I answered. “Sure, I could go for that, but it depends on what you have in mind.”

“What we have in mind is to make your wildest dreams come true and to use your body until you beg to go home.”

“That sounds like every man’s fantasy, Janeen; how could I refuse that?”

“Would you object to being restrained the whole time so we can do as we please if we promise to let you come?”

“You’re already making me hard, Janeen; when are we going to do this?” I asked anxiously. I was afraid she could detect my eagerness in my voice.

“The day after tomorrow the kids will all be on a field trip all day, so I’ll pick you up at 9 a.m. Jill wants to have our party at her house.”

A party? I thought; now we’re talking! “Sounds great; I’ll be waiting.”

“Good, and Ben… you’d better eat a really good breakfast; you’re going to need all your energy." She hung up leaving me speechless.

The morning of “the party” I was ready and waiting by my front door when Janeen pulled into my driveway. I rushed out to her car not knowing or caring if I had even locked my front door.

Janeen was silent during the fifteen minute drive to Jill’s house. She parked in a circular drive in front of the entrance door. Astoundingly we were all gathered in Jill’s bedroom within minutes. They took turns telling me what to expect but I hardly listened, assured I was ready for anything. I scanned the big bedroom, decorated with paintings and light colored furniture pieces. The carpet was white and so plush I could only see the tops of my shoes.

The bed was huge with tall white posters at the head and foot of it. There seemed to be dozens of pillows, strewn all over the place. The curtains on the windows were closed but let in plenty of light. When my attention finally focused on what they were saying, they were already undressing me. I quickly helped and soon stood naked and ready to serve and be served.

I lay on the bed as instructed and they tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, stretching my arms and legs out to do so. I was so glad they invited me! Jill propped my head up with a thick pillow and I watched as they both undressed, each taking off a piece of clothing at the same time. Soon there was nothing but naked breasts, hard nipples and dark hairy crotches in sight.

They turned to each other and began caressing each other’s body and kissing passionately. Wait a minute, I thought to myself, this was supposed to be about me! I watched as Janeen licked and sucked Jill’s beautiful breasts, one at a time, so sensuously that I thought I would explode. Then Jill used her fingers to enter Janeen and to rub her clit. She dipped her fingers inside Janeen and licked them over and over. Just once she brought them close to my face but only close enough for me to smell. My cock roared for attention.

Then Jill put a blindfold over my eyes, tight enough that everything was dark. Hands gently began playing with my balls and a mouth devoured my cock ever so slowly. When I tried to buck, pushing my hips up, I was slapped soundly across my face. “Lie still!” was all one of them said.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

Lips began licking my nipples, which tickled, and then biting, which really hurt. I yelped out loud, “Ow!” and got slapped again. I decided a little pain wouldn’t be so bad; maybe she would find something else to bite soon.

The pleasure was mounting fast as whoever it was used a hand to stroke my cock, wet with her saliva. I was quickly reaching the point of no return when she stopped abruptly. The fingers toying with my balls suddenly gripped them very firmly and squeezed slowly until I opened my mouth in a silent scream. Damn! I thought to myself, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. 

But then a warm wet pussy kissed the head of my cock and slid down, taking it to the hilt. I lay there once again, glad that I was here and focused on letting her ride. A shift on the bed told me someone was near and legs bumped against my head. The wonderful familiar smell of an aroused pussy filled my nostrils and I stuck out my tongue in sweet anticipation. Another slap told me I had violated some rule somehow.

“Mouth closed, don’t move,” she said. Fuck! Smelling and feeling that warm pussy made my cock throb inside the pussy that was taking its toll on my resistance. Somehow I recall faintly hearing one of them say I should not come until allowed. I struggled to ignore that pussy jerking on my cock as somebody moaned out loud. The pussy teasing my mind wasn’t helping me maintain control.

Then my cock sprung free and the legs moved away from my head. Hands began playing with my balls again, two hands were stroking my cock and there was no holding back. They showed me no mercy as my cock erupted into the air, splashing my load down onto my cock and their hands. I was the quickest hand job I’d ever had but I had no complaints. They softly murmured “ahhhhh…” as my cum went everywhere.

Soon hands with a warm wet cloth cleaned me off and dried me with a towel. I expected to be untied but two mouths began working the shaft of my cock at the same time. One licked the shaft as the other bobbed up and down just over the tip. As sensitive as it was, my cock became hard in no time; too soon as far as I was concerned.

Then there was considerable movement on the bed and I felt knees pressed against my sides as someone gripped the base of my cock. “Jill, Ben really wants to fuck somebody in the ass; should we let him?”

“Okay, Janeen, but let’s not tell him whose ass it is; let’s make him guess,” Jill answered.

Somebody pressed the tip against a tight sphincter and when it slipped through, somebody’s ass swallowed my cock to the hilt. I don’t know what they used for lube but it was hot and slick. Somebody’s hands leaned onto my ribcage and that ass went to work on my lucky cock. I didn’t think I’d have any work to do but legs straddled my head again and this time I distinctively smelled someone’s ass.

“Lick it and don’t stop; when you come, stick your tongue deep inside it. Go on,” she said.

Her cheeks pressed down and spread as my mouth found her tight hole. I licked and licked but could hardly focus on it. That ass was tearing up my cock, wiggling, contracting and pumping down on it hard with all her weight. I struggled to lick and breathe and avoid coming but it was inevitable. When my cock exploded inside that tight ass I discovered how hard it is to scream out loud with your tongue buried inside someone’s ass.

They both got off me at once leaving me heaving for breath and my cock still oozing my cum. The bed moved as they left and I heard the shower running and their giggling for a long time. When they finally returned they untied me. I took off the blindfold and they were both still naked.

“You can shower before we continue; we’ll wait here,” said Jill.

“And don’t worry, we won’t tie you down any more,” promised Janeen.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments