Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Training of Francesca, Part 2

"A young women is liberated and the ultimate virginity is given."

11
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Note: Please take a moment to rate this, and if you rate 3 or less, please just leave a constructive comment. I'm new to writing; I'm just sketching out memories here, trying to get the right balance between detail and dialogue. Your feedback and encouragement will help me when it comes to writing fiction and fantasy.

By the way, Francesca is an Italian name, so is pronounced Franchesca. On we go...

--------------------------------

"Fuckit! She's only got that nasty soya milk in the fridge, and you can't make a decent cup of tea with that!".

I opened my eyes - Francesca was standing in the doorway to the spare bedroom of her friend's flat where we stayed last night, wearing just a long t-shirt and nothing else.

"Morning, strange man! I'm assuming you'd like some tea or something? Sorry to wake you early - it's only 7am. You can blame my inbuilt 'get up to go running' clock for that! Would you be a hero and pop round to the shop for some milk?".

I hadn't been dreaming! Last night, after our wild fingers and thumbs and tongues session and a quick shower we'd gone to the small spare bedroom and fallen asleep together, me spooned behind her. I'd woken a couple of times, my stiff cock pushing into the small of her back, and I'd kissed the back of her neck as she moaned a sleepy sigh. We were both shattered from our explosive orgasm and had slept well.

Back to now, and at that moment her mobile rang - she turned and walked into the lounge, and through the doorway I caught a glimpse of her firm petite butt as she bent slightly to pick it up, causing an instant stirring of the loins.

"Hello? Oh, hello Sarah, is everything OK? ... Oh, thank God for that. ....  Yes, I'll hold on 'til you get back, we have to catch up ... yes, I'm fine. ..... No, you didn't wake me. In fact, I've got a little gossip for you when you get back ... no, not now ....  really? Well..."

At this point the door closed, but I knew exactly what this was about, I couldn't help myself and went and had a sneaky listen.

"...the one I was talking to yesterday when you dropped the tickets off? ... I thought so too! We went to the film ... yeah, and that's not all! ... I hope you don't mind? I know, I know! It's so unlike me. No, of course I didn't! But bloody well damn near everything else! I have got some dirty dirty gossip for when you get back! ... No, I'm not telling you over the phone! Just wait! ... Oh, I will! Love ya, ciao!".

I dived back onto the bed and played innocent. The door opened.

"That was Sarah - I always get worried when the phone rings early in the morning, but everything's in the clear. You got plans today? Looks like we got the place to ourselves until this evening!"

She jumped on the bed, straddled me and bit my lip gently.

"If you don't mind, that is?"

"Tell me something," I asked, "did I fall over and bang my head yesterday putting myself into some kind of pleasant coma in which I met a smoking hot girl?? If so, this is my fantasy and I can do THIS!".

At which point I grabbed her, put her on her back on the bed, whipped her t-shirt right up and kissed both her breasts quickly - as I did so my cock pressed against her abdomen.

"My my, someone's up already, and cheeky with it!".

With that, she put her legs around my back and moved herself so her clit was rubbing on the vein near the base of my shaft.

"Mmmm, rather tempting", she said. She then appeared to have a bit of an internal dilemma.
"Listen, I woke up quite early, thinking about stuff. Remember my rule I told you about? The no sex on a first date thing? But this isn't even a date! I don't know ... there feels no reason for rules here. I'm not promising, I need to think about this, but when you get the milk, would you get some condoms too?"

My eyes widened. She laughed.

"Ha, you look like an enthusiastic puppy - if you have a tail, it'd be waggling right now! Come on, I'll give you the keys."

I dressed and went down into the dark morning. The Costcutter was just round the morning, and, all-praise our hard-working shopkeepers, it was open.

Of course, the condoms were on the shelf behind the counter. How embarrassing was that, buying condoms early on a Sunday morning? Then another product caught my eye. Some KY Jelly. Surely she wouldn't let me...I mean.... deep breath:

"Packet of condoms and the blue tube next to them please. Oh, and the milk!".

I hurried back to the warmth of the flat. The shower was going, so I made the tea and found some bread and did a couple of slices of toast.

The bathroom door opened and Francesca emerged robed in a towel and enveloped a cloud of steam.

"Hey, good timing - you were quick. No sugar in mine!".

We sat down on the sofa and drank tea and ate toast with marmalade.

She put her damp hair on my shoulder - "pop the telly on and let's see if the world has ended!".

I put Sky on - there'd been more soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

"Grrr, this makes me so mad. I'd like to see Blair put one of his kids on duty. Things would soon change. But there's nothing we can do about that." She sighed. "Still, nothing to stop US making love not war!".

She kissed me and squeezed my crotch.

"Come on, get those clothes off and come back to bed".

She led me to the bedroom and ordered me to strip off and lie down on the bed. She took her towel off and stood there in all her petite, slender and fit loveliness.

She straddled my chest and sat down on me, her small pert breasts above me, her nipples erect.

"Now, mister, you paid scant attention to my pussy last night. So you're going to make up for that with your mouth. I can still feel your fingers in my ... you know, where you were; I don't like the word 'arse'."

"Why? It's just a word. And besides, how can I tell you that you have a perfect arse if I can't say arse?!"

"I don't know, it just sounds like something dirty. Was it.... I mean, was I clean?".

"Yes! Relax - I don't want to spoil the moment getting clinical, but it's actually usually very clean there. You'll know when it's not a good time for fingers or ... anything else".

"You'd be lucky!" she laughed.

"Yes", I said, looking at right at her, "very, very lucky".

She looked at me seriously for a second. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her pussy forward towards my face. She had a thin whispy triangle of hair, neatly trimmed, and the telltale bump of her clitoris and neat little labia. I kissed the hood of her clitoris, then the outer edge of one lip, then the other. Her left hand drifted down and two fingers gently parted her lips, inviting my tongue to lick the smooth skin just below her clit, before rasping my tongue across the very tip of her bud. I heard her gasp above me, despite her soft legs pressing against my ears. I pulled her forward a little more, and tasted the soft, clean flesh of her inner lips. She sank herself right down on my mouth and I tasted the sweet wetness, the musky tang of her juices as she moved her pussy back and forth on my tongue, two fingers rubbing her swelling clit inches from my eyes. Her juices started to flow freely, and I could taste her at the back of my throat - her sex, her cunt, flowing into my stomach, becoming part of me. As her taste got stronger, I licked deeper and deeper, like a busy bee lapping at nectar, barely able to breath as her clit was pushed hard against my nose. She reached back and I felt her hand on my cock. She fondled the head, and rubbed her finger around the drip of precum on the tip.

"Oh, you...are...GOOD!".

"mmmm mmmmmm" - I said, which was as close to "thank you!" as it was going to get.

I felt her move, leaning over to get the condoms from my pocket. I heard the tear of the cellophane on the packet and the sound of one being torn off. She spun round, saying "no need to stop", and proceeded to deftly plant her soft lips on my cock. I now had her bottom right one my nose, and my tongue in her pussy. I couldn't resist flicking my tongue across her arse a few times, once again feeling her flower pucker tight at first, then slightly relax as the tip of my tongue entered slightly.

I felt the glans of my cock gently stroking against the roof of her soft mouth, then the roll of the condom onto my penis.

Francesca got up, then sat down on my waist, flattening my cock onto my chest while stroking her wet pussy lips up and down the length. Her hand reached behind her and her fingers curled round my balls, before she lifted my cock and guided it to the entrance of her tiny wet cunt.

She was tight. I mean, really tight. "Oh God, you're huge!", she said. This put a smile on my face! What man doesn't like to be told that?! Well, about his penis anyway. I'm trying not to sound like I'm bragging, but I've over 6'5" and everything is in proportion, and she's barely 5 feet tall and very petite.

She sank all the way down - there was a gasp as I hit the end of her, filling every inch. She threw her head back and cupped her right breast in one hand, and while her fingers worked their magic on her clit I cupped her other breast in one hand, squeezing her nipple while my left hand squeezed her buttock.

Her rhythm increased - I rose to meet her a couple of times, but her stifled cry of "ow!" told me I was going too deep. I let her do all the moving, feeling the warmth of her, enveloping my penis so tightly.

Once again, I saw the tell-tale signs of goose-pimples on her breasts, her cheeks going rosy, her mouth open, her rhythm increasing, her angle changing to find the perfect rub of my head against her g-spot. I felt my balls becoming wet from her juices, and she began to smack her clit with three fingers. With a throaty growl she exploded from the very depths of her womanhood outwards to the tips of her fingers. She grabbed my hand and squeezed so hard I thought she was going to break my fingers. Her bucking subsided and she shuddered to a halt before lying forward on me, breathless. I had managed, just, to hold myself back. I wanted desserts!

She started laughing. "I'm really going to freak you out! Last night I was crying after coming, this time I'm laughing ... I don't know why. Oh God, two out of two. Not bad! It's a shame though - I really really want you to come inside me. I mean, actually come inside me. Not just my mouth like last night. I know obviously you can't, I mean, I've been off the pill since I split up with my boyfriend 8 months ago, and I'm only on day 3 but...too risky. God, that's so frustrating".

"There is nothing I'd like more than to plant my seed in you, but as you say, it's a bit risky! You know, there is one possibility. Just bear with me on this... We're not stupid, but we're both blood donors, right? We've both donated and had our next invites since splitting up with our last partners, so this means we're tested and in the clear for nasties, correct? And we've both got pretty intimate with each other so far. I know it's not 101% failsafe, but some things are worth the chance, and if I was the gentlest lover you ever had, would you let me make love to you in another way?"

"Oh my God", she said, and rolled off me and lay beside me looking up at the ceiling. "I thought about this earlier while you were out. I don't know why but I keep pretending like I want you to play with my pussy more, but I'm just trying to find excuses for myself to not want you to try. Does that make sense? I'm just a bit scared of it hurting".

"Why would it hurt? You drive this time - if you sit on top of me like you were just now, you can control the speed. I promise I won't move a muscle! Oh, and by the way, I thought about it while I was out too - we have lube! And I didn't come just now - I had to think of Anne Widdecombe in order to keep myself from coming, but I managed it!".

She laughed and turned to look at me, her face once again flushed, her eyes once again trying to read me.

"You absolutely promise we can go at my speed, and stop if I say stop?".

"I bet your arse we can!"

"You and my arse again!"

"Well, it sounds like a good combination to me!" I said.

She sat astride me once more, just above my knees, and rolled the condom off.

Sakura_Girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sakura_Girl

She cupped her hands round my cock. "So this is it - the deflowering of Francesca's ultimate virginity? Hey, that sounds like a good book title!".

"Turn around", I said, and she duly obeyed, sitting astride me, her back to me, placing the two most perfect little buttocks right in reach of my hands. I stroked her back and gently massaged her buttocks, kneading and massaging, spreading her cheeks, seeing the thick blob of juice around her labia.

I put a drop of KY on my fingertips and started to massage very gently around her opening. I gingerly pressed a fingertip against the muscle, feeling it reflexively tense and relax and couple of times, then open slightly. I worked plenty of lube into her, then pushed her gently forward so her arse was high in the air. I unscrewed the top off the KY, and pushed the tip of the tube against her anus, and squeezed about half the tube into her, the coldness of the gel surprising her, but not unpleasantly.

With my thumb and middle finger in a C-shape, I rubbed my fingertip against her clit, and very gently pushed my thumb against her rosebud. I felt her tense and contract as my fingertip rubbed her clit, and with every little relax, I pushed my thumb a little deeper until my thumb was buried into her bottom up to the knuckle.

She moved back and forth just enough for her sphincter to rub across the largest part of my thumb, feeling the sensation, getting used it it. I could feel her pulse inside, her perfect bottom just with the fuzziest down, like a peach. Not hairy, but smooth and delicate.

"I'm ready", she whispered. "I want to look at you".

She pulled herself gently off my fingers and sat astride me, looking down at me. She took the lube and squirted plenty onto her fingertips, before reaching behind her and rubbing it over my raging cock. Even her fingertips felt good - she massaged it all over the head of my cock and down the shaft, before taking my length in hand and placing the tip of me against the crack of her bottom. She rubbed me back and forth a little, before finding just the right spot. She held my cock firmly in place as she pushed back very gently and gingerly.

She drew in her breath - "I can still feel you from your fingers last night - a little sore, but it's OK!".

Francesca looked right into my eyes, as I felt the first half inch or so of my head pushing past her ring. She pulled out again, and tried once more.

"Just tense and relax, tense and relax. There's no rush", I reassured her.

She closed her eyes and put her other hand on her buttock, pulling it slightly apart. "This feels really...I don't know, it's making my head spin a bit". I could feel she had just about enveloped the glans of my cock with her outer ring, but the tightest bit was still to come. I could feel her tensing and relaxing and trying. I stroked her arms and breasts and legs, gently re-assuring her.

She started whispering to herself; "I can do this, I can do this, I can do on Fran, you can do this, come on, oh shit, oh fucking jesus fucking christ. Arrrgghh!".

She opened her eyes and looked at me, she was sweating, her skin cool and clammy, her eyes on fire.

She had pushed back onto me and in one motion had enveloped me - my head was safely inside of her now.

"Oh God, keep still a moment". Her breathing was fast and shallow. "Oh God, oh fucking shit, oh God please stay in me, just there, just there. I can do this.". I could feel her sweet hole throbbing involuntarily around my shaft - it was so tight, like being squeezed hard by thumb and forefinger circled together.

I looked down - where she was kneeled up slightly above me to control her descent, I could see the delicate triangle of her pubes, the outline of her swollen lips, and my shaft, bigger than I had ever seen it before, curved slightly up, vanishing between her buttocks.

She reached back again, and felt the position of my shaft, running her fingertips round the circumference of her stretched bottom.

"OK, just a little more this time, I think that's all I can take. God, my head is spinning - I feel dizzy and hot!".

She pushed herself a couple of inches further down onto me.

Once again, I took her hands - I wanted all her sensations to be back there - I didn't want her rubbing her clit.

"Close your eyes - don't think about where it is, think about how it feels. Can you feel the veins in my shaft?".

"Mmmm, God I feel so stretched".

"It's OK, just squeeze me and relax, squeeze and relax. And while you do that, just think what a perfect bum you have, how perfect you are, how warm this makes you feel. Think about my balls at the base of my shaft, full of cum, for you. Think of nice words, nice feelings, tell me whatever you want, hear yourself enjoying this. Just let go, don't be embarrassed of ashamed of what you say. Just be you".

I reached our hands up together and started gently tweaking her nipples, her hands soon started feeling her own breasts. She started to run her hands up and down her sides and her thighs, exploring her curves and femininity, and every so often her hand would drift back there, feeling the point where my shaft was so sweetly violating her innermost sanctuary.

I felt a little more relaxation come over her, and with a low deep breath, she pushed further down onto me.

She placed her hands on my pecs for support, and started to very gently move her bottom round in small circles, moving me inside her.

"I had no idea. Oh God, find me again. Oh fuck. Oh God, I had no idea. Oh fuck, take my honey, take my fucking honey".

With that, she pushed herself down to the hilt. It was beautiful hearing her lose control, talking random words that were popping into her head. I was just going with the flow, feeling her sweat drip onto me, watching her breasts glistening now.

I looked at this young thing of beauty sat astride me; so pure and perfect.
No makeup, no tattoos or piercings, not a blemish. Not thin, but slender and firm and just...ripe. Every inch, every curve, every scent, every gasp was a woman bursting into fruit, dripping with sensuality and sexuality, our connection in the middle representing the most pure form of lust given and lust received, the last vestige of sex for the sake of pure wanton rawness. Not for procreation but for the most basic of instincts - to become part of another person, and for that person to give you their final and most sacred virginity in the only way they can; a way that lets the charged electricity of sexual energy flow utterly freely between two bodies.

"Oh God I'm so near, are you ready? Are you ready for me?".

She was starting to quiver again. She wasn't stroking up and down my shaft, but my head was as deep as it possibly could be, nestled in her warm wet velvet. The depths of her anus were massaging the head of my bare cock, I really couldn't hold back any longer.

As soon as she felt the first jump of my cock as I began to empty myself deep inside, her fingertips flew briefly to her clit for a couple of seconds, and as if pushing herself over the edge she had been teetering on for so long, she came instantly.
Her eyes scrunched up, her face contorted and she pushed even harder down on me. Her fingertips dug into my pecs so hard I thought she was going to draw blood. Her body was quivering out of control and I felt a little spray of wet from just below her clit.

I have no idea how I had so much seed left after being swallowed so completely the night before but I felt my semen shooting freely, wave after wave, deep into her bowels.

With a sudden lurch forward, she collapsed onto my chest, and my spent cock left the warmth of her perfect derrière. But she continued to spasm, holding tightly onto me, as if I were still inside her.

After a while of just holding, she giggled a bit. "Earth calling Fran! Fucking hell, I feel like a bit of a space cadet! Whooo! Oh God, I think I might have peed on you a bit. Sorry!"

I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry - I liked that you lost control a little. Are you OK?".

"I think so. Um, is, er....". She glanced down at my perfectly clean but glistening cock. "Phew! I thought...never mind! So, this is what Bridget Jones was supposed to have done, eh?!".

We lay there entwined, warm, sticky and panting for a couple of minutes.

"Uh oh!", she said, getting up quickly and running rapidly to the bathroom closing both doors behind her, followed shortly by the embarrassed giggles of someone realising that what goes in usually has to come out!

The door opened after a couple of minutes - "I'm going to have a shower - come and join me in a minute".

We had a lovely warm steamy soapy shower and got dressed, before realising that we must have passed into a timewarp as it was nearly 1pm. 5 hours - not bad!

Putting clothes on again felt odd, having been naked together for so long so soon after meeting. I knew what lay under those clothes now, I knew her taste, her warmth, her sex.

"I'm hungry!" she exclaimed. We went back to the pizza place and had a pasta buffet - we needed some carbs!

"So, what happens now?", she asked. "I'm not a bunny boiler, I understand and accept it if this was a one off, but, well, you know. I'd like to know you more than for just this".

"Oh, let me think about that for, er, absolutely no time at all! Name any place and time outside of a war zone, Peckham or the dark ages and I'll be there - promise!"

And that was the start of a fantastic 9 months. She sent me a text on Wednesday saying her legs and brain still felt like jelly and she could still feel me "there", and that she felt incredibly liberated.

She lived over 90 miles away, and her training commitments meant we could only see each other every two weekends, but what weekends they were! She soon became good at relaxing and we found our style - she liked it lying on her front, being taken anally from behind with a pillow under her waist, with her fingers on her clit. This meant that when I came into her arse, it was so deep she could hold my seed warm inside her without squelchy embarrassing incident afterwards. She said she loved the thought that she was absorbing my seed into her, which was hot!

Some weekends we didn't have "normal" sex at all. We booked a couple of mid-week breaks as we both had some time due off work and literally "buggered around Europe". I had her up the arse on the bow of an overnight cross channel ferry the next summer, under the stars (very risque, that one!), as well as standing up, behind her, looking down from the top balcony of a hotel in Portugal, in the rain.

Fortunately, the front of the balcony had frosted glass so no-one looking up could see; only myself and Francesca would know that I was buried deep between her warm cheeks.

Our "full on" part of the relationship ended on a good note - I had to go abroad and she got more involved in running, so we left it there. I supported her and was very proud when I watched her come in the top ten of the women's section of quite a large half marathon.

We remain friends to this day. Writing this down has brought back some wonderful memories, and I sometimes wonder if, perhaps, I should have made more effort to be more flexible over the long distance and lack of time aspect. But then, some things were meant to end while the going was good, too. Like this sente...
Published 
Written by buttmaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments