Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weeks of Waiting

5
0 Comments 0
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
After our encounter in the school auditorium, we hit a hiatus. She and I couldn't find time to sneak around and be together. School ended and finals week passed, all without a single thing happening between us. But since we lived on opposite sides of the district, we could rarely get together and, if we did, it was never long enough to do anything. So summer started off a little slow.

By the end of July though, the state fair was rolling into town. Everyone from all around usually attended the grand event. So this was the perfect time for me and my beloved to get together, finally. We persuaded our families to go to the fair on the same day. Everything was falling into place.

Ever since that afternoon in the auditorium, I had been dying to see her. Anything would do for me. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, just be with her. Finally, I would have my chance. We discussed whereabouts in the fairgrounds we could have sex but couldn't think of any place. We decided to leave it until the day of. Just talking to her about sex made me hard. I wanted to release my load so bad but decided against it. I wanted to save it for her. We texted all night, well, at least until she passed out. I couldn't wait for the next day. Finally, I could see her.

I woke early, well, early for me. I showered and got dressed. My family was already ahead of me and they were waiting on me. We left the house and took the bus from the pickup point to the fair. I was so excited and it showed, but not for the fair, as my family thought. As soon as I was through the gate I ditched my family and headed to look for my girl. I called her and she said she was near the midway so I headed in that direction.

She saw me before I saw her. She came running towards me. I saw her just in time as she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. I held her close as we kissed, a very passionate and long overdue kiss. Our tongues circled each other's mouth. She sucked on my lips and my tongue. I was in a haze so I had to break it. I broke the kiss making a slight popping noise, which caught the attention of some passersby. We both blushed a little from embarrassment. I could feel myself getting hard with my girl wrapped around my waist and she noticed the hardness pressing against the crotch of her shorts. She gave me a lustful look and a flirty smirk. We were both horny and ready to go at it. But we were out in the open. That look she gave me turned me on even more.

I let her down off me, but I still had a noticeable bulge in my shorts. Taking her hand, we started to walk around the fair. We didn't care who saw us anymore for we were together. Many thoughts were going through my head, mostly thoughts of when and where we could fuck. We passed a few spots we could have tried, but it was still too public. Even if I was all for the rush of public sex, I couldn't handle the humiliation if we were caught. I couldn't put her through that. I looked her in the eyes and saw the lust swirling around. She was ready.

During our search for a spot, we grabbed a bite to eat. I ordered some pizza and fried dough, while she found a table to sit at. As we ate, I teased her by rubbing her leg. I thought I heard a moan when I went further up her leg under her shorts. Too bad I couldn't reach her pussy. I tried but gave up after a few attempts.

As we continued our walk around the grounds, I noticed a trail starting that lead away from the fair. I took my chance, took her by her wrist and guided her behind me, following the trail into the field. I walked until I felt we were a safe distance from the fair. I even walked into the weeds some in case someone just so happened to follow us. As soon as I felt at ease, I hugged her from behind and started to kiss her neck. I sucked and bit on it making my mark. I kept kissing her. She was such a beautiful girl.

All I wanted to do was lavish her and please her. I was dying to have her body again. I couldn't wait any longer. But I kept my pace slow and sensual, making sure to savor the moment. My hands traveled over her body. I placed them on her hips and pulled her even closer to me. I could feel my member being pressed between our bodies. She could obviously feel it since she moved her hips from side to side. I was on sensation overload. I unzipped her shorts. They fell to the ground, then I moved my hands under her shirt, teasing her skin by just barely touching it. It gave her goosebumps on a certainly hot and humid day.

She turned her head towards me and kissed me. We swapped saliva and wrestled our tongues like never before. We were both ready and dying to fuck but didn't want the moment to end. She reached between our bodies and unzipped my shorts. I pulled her close again. This time I could feel the warmth of her body and the smoothness of her skin. I was oozing pre-cum all over the inside of shorts. My cock was so hard that it had started to hurt.

I lifted off her shirt and unclasped her bra, leaving her topless in the field with me. Reaching from behind, I teased her nipples with my fingers, causing her to arch her back.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

I pulled her to me again to keep her from falling. She turned for a quick moment as she threw off my shirt. She turned back around and continued grinding her hips into my crotch. I put my thumbs under the elastic of her panties and slid them down her legs.

I whispered to her, "I have to get something."

I kissed down her back as I squatted down to reach my shorts. While doing so I pulled my boxers down. In one of my pockets, I had a bottle of lube. When I stood up my erect cock grazed her bare skin. She shivered from the sensation.

"Bend down for me," I asked. When she bent down I spread her ass cheeks. I squirted the lube on her ass and rubbed it into her asshole, gently teasing her asshole with a finger.

Just to be sure I asked her, "Do you trust me? You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

She said in a pleasure and lust filled voice, "I trust you completely."

"Okay but if at any time it hurts or you don't like it just tell me to stop," I added, being the caring boyfriend that I was.

She nodded waiting desperately for me to fuck her ass. I touched the head of my cock to her hole and I could have sworn I heard her purr. Her pussy was glistening and looked just as tempting to fuck, but we both knew what we wanted today. I pressed my head into her ass and saw her tense some. I took it slow as I eased into her. Going inch by inch, letting her body relax and get accustomed to my length. Once I was in all the way, I felt as if I couldn't pull out, even with the lube. I managed to get a nice slow and sexy pace going. As her body grew used to me I was able to speed up but not much.

"You're so tight baby, I can barely get a decent rhythm," I said still keeping a slow pace.

She grinned sexily, knowing full well that I was a sucker for that.

"You like fucking my ass, huh? You love the feeling of a tight ass around your hard, stiff cock," she teased me.

All I could do was keep sliding in and out of her. For what she was saying was 100% true. I loved the way her ass felt around my cock. Maybe more than her tight pussy.

I was pounding away, fucking her ass like it was my last. Our skin slapping together with every one of my thrusts. I felt the signs of my orgasm approaching. My cock was getting squeezed and becoming sensitive. I felt my body slowly tightening preparing to bust my load in her. I slowed the pace as much as I could to keep the action going without torturing myself or my girl.

I glanced down below all of the action and saw that she was fingering herself and working her clit. Two fingers were knuckle deep in her pussy and her other thumb rubbing and circling her clit. Judging by the whimpers I heard she had her own climax in progress. Watching her finger herself turned me on more. I grabbed her hips hard and started pounding into her ass. I was going so hard that her butt cheeks were slapping loudly against my pelvis.
Without any real warning, my orgasm hit me. I pulled her hips tight to me as my body completely stiffened. I felt my cock pulse as I released my long pent up load into her ass. I was so weakened by my orgasm that I needed to lean on her so that I wouldn't fall. When the weakness subsided a little and I removed my weight from her she stood up with my softening cock still deep in her ass. Her anal muscles milked me dry as I pulled out.

We were both exhausted after our anal experience. We slowly got dressed, still recovering. After we were fully clothed again, I pulled her close and kissed her passionately. It was my attempt at a thank you. As she broke the kiss, she walked away. I slapped her ass and pulled her back to me. Her back was to my chest once again.

I whispered in her ear, "That was great, we should do it again sometime."

She breathed out and shivered at the thought. It was turning her on again. I kissed from her ear to her mouth, between each kiss she would turn her mouth towards me until our lips met in a kiss. It turned into one of our more gentle and loving kisses.

This lasted for a while as we shared a long and sweet goodbye. We followed the trail back to the fair, she walking as best as she could after what we did. We kissed again and said goodbye again and our "I love yous," neither of us knowing when we could meet again during the summer. All the while feeling the love between us and never wanting to let go.

To bring us back to reality, my mom called my cell. We reluctantly parted ways. I turned around as she walked away not wanting to lose sight of her, she turned around too.

She mouthed to me, "I love you."

I mouthed the same back and even blew her a kiss. I mouthed, "Call you later."

She blushed.

We turned to go our opposite ways to our families. Keeping the fresh field fun, we had at the front of my mind. Walking away, I had the slightest smirk on my face and she had the biggest grin. Both wanting and waiting for our next time together.

Published 
Written by Batzman51939
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors