Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ticking my boxes

"A story inspired by a friend"

19
4 Comments 4
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Join now to listen to this story

I want you and I’m going to get you. We’ve just decided that actually we’re crazy about each other but you don’t know me like that and this lust for you, it’s taken me by surprise.
Your hand is on my face, it’s gentle and I like it.
I want to show you more though and as I drop to my knees I gain this look, it tells you that I’m not like other girls, none that you’ve known anyway.

“Slap my face”

I ask you with sweetness staring right back at you.

“I’m not sure I can”

You say, and I plead with my eyes until you slap me hard across my face, instantly you like the liberation you feel and you’d have to be blind not to see the wildness growing in me.

“You’re something else” you speak down to me, and I smile because I know I am and you wanted me before you knew this.

I’m on my knees below you and it’s my favourite place, I look up at you and I know what it’s doing to you without even looking at your sex, which is straining and throbbing to be released.
I take your hand and bring it down to my mouth. I want you to feel your fingers in my throat. I want to tease you by showing you how good I am with my mouth.
Keeping my eyes fixed on yours I take your fingers three of them straight to the back of my throat and I don’t stop when they touch my tonsils, I swallow them and strive to take more.
Slowly I withdraw them and my lips they cling and slurp at you, they show you strength that will be your weakness.

“You naughty girl”

You say to me and it delights me, because I haven’t even started yet!

I’m on all fours now and my skirt begs me in a voice only I can hear to be lifted up!
I slide it up revealing my white panties and my soft round ass.
Then I hitch my panties to the side and spread my ass cheeks. I’m pushing a finger into my ass now like a slut all the while I look over my shoulder to bask in the expression on your face.
I imagine how I must look to you and the image makes me lose control, I finger fuck my own ass hard and fast and I moan as my pussy drips and aches for a treat.

“Help me”

I say to you with a smile and beckon you.
You kneel down behind me and your fingers find my dripping pussy, I cry out a new noise as your fingers, your delightful fingers enter me.
Encouraged by the wild noises erupting from my open mouth you finger fuck my juicy cunt until my head falls against the wall and I scream paralysed with pleasure.

“Holy fuck”

I say before I laugh and rest my head on you.

“Are you ready for part two”?

I ask you but you know I don’t need an answer.

I lead you up the stairs to my bedroom and I can almost feel the nerves as they surround you.
I don’t say anything because I know that as soon as my lips find your cock you won’t even know where you are.
I close the door behind us and it’s almost a representation of the end of chapter one. I smile a sweet inappropriate smile and lead you to the bed.

We undress and lay along side one another it’s going to be the only sweet moment so we savour it for a few moments before we can’t do this anymore.
I slide down the bed and position myself between your legs, your cock is smiling at me and I know why.
I don’t take my eyes off yours as I open my mouth and sink myself onto you.
You groan as your cock touches my throat and I keep falling onto you.
Your smooth hard cock is delicious and the pleasure is mine I think as I slurp noisily at you, and give your balls some deserved attention.
I’m making you mine as I bring you closer and closer to an explosion.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

My enthusiasm never faltering because I know what it takes and I know what you want from me.
I raise up and fall down relentlessly seeking what I know is desperate to make it’s journey from your aching balls, the tingling starts slowly and then travels at super speed. Suddenly your hands find the back of my head and you ram us together hard causing my throat to ache dutifully as you give me what I need. I swallow every last drop of your cum.

“Holy fuck” you say exasperated, and I smile.

I’m on my feet now and I have a naughty idea, I leave you alone in bed while I go in search of baby oil and in the bathroom I coat myself in it, giving my already sopping pussy generous amounts.
It smells nice mingled with the smell of my arousal and I feel excited as I try to keep a straight face climbing back onto the bed.

“Where have you been? You ask me and I guide your hand to my bald oiled pussy.

“Mmm I see” you respond with a knowing smile.

Your fingers they don’t ask questions, they just delve into me and you show no mercy.

“Fuck yes” Immediately respond and to you it translates correctly as “Give me more”
You do give me more you give me everything you have.


“Yesssssssssss”

I cry as you savagely finger fuck my pussy, you stretch me, and violate me in ways that challenge me.
The oil makes the journey a smooth one as your hand stretches me until I am full of you, wrist deep, helpless with raw need.
You’re catching on quickly and you know how to drive me crazy, overwhelm me so that I can’t think straight, can’t focus, so that I can’t comprehend anything but how this feels.

“You like being fist fucked? My little whore!”

and “yes oh fuck yes give it to me” I cry in a voice that doesn’t even sound like it came from me.

You become frenzied now and though it hurts me, I won’t stop you, I can’t stop you because I need to be your glove puppet, your toy.
Your eyes alternate between my overwhelmed pussy and my sweet face that is all the evidence you need of my pleasure.

“Are you going to come for me?” you ask with hoarseness.

“Yes” I nod biting my lip.

I rub my stretched taut clit and focus on the feeling of being full of you, you flex your fingers somewhere deep inside me, and touch a place that I’ve never touched myself before. My orgasm arrives quickly and rushes over me with an intensity that sends all my muscles into spasm. Your face is a picture as you fist fuck me hard and draw out every last ounce of ecstasy.
As you slowly withdraw your hand from my clenching pussy a river of juices follow and I lick your glistening hand like the good girl that I am.

Your reward is my tight stubborn ass, you turn me over and holding me down by my head with one hand you force your solid cock straight into me, I cry out in submission as you roar like an animal and bury yourself to the hilt.
I’m helpless as you use my tight ass, as you fuck it so selfishly and ruthlessly.
I rise up onto my knees and rock back onto you, our rhythm is out of key so I give up and just beg.

“Fuck me harder, Pleaseeeeeeeeee”

You do… you lose yourself, your senses, any self restraint that remained is gone forever, as you pound my ass, your hands find my throat and squeeze hard until I’m struggling for breath whilst still moaning with the thrill of it.
You’re shaking me like a predator shakes it’s prey and you finish perfectly by filling my cool sore ass with copious amounts of your seed.

“Are you ready for part 5?” you ask, and I laugh as my mind goes to work and I tick another box.


Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments