Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tipping Taylor

"How to close a sale"

7
6 Comments 6
11.6k Views 11.6k
979 words 979 words

Taylor does inside sales, and I am outside sales. She provides the leads and the follow up. I go out, do the demo's, and close the sale. I am high energy, driven but sincere in my face to face presentations.

Taylor has a voice that sounds like she is having sex with you. A soft feminine voice, but husky and slightly out of breath. She describes boring product specifications but they all end up sounding like, "I'm so fucking wet for you." We were perfectly suited for our jobs and each other.

If I went out on a call and came back without an order, she called me out. If I went to a prospect and they had not been properly qualified, she got called out by me.

We were in each other's face constantly. Taylor and I were a powerful team, and very successful. We thrived on it. Success can be an aphrodisiac and that's how it was with us.

Six months in we were no longer content with calling each other sissy names, or teasing, we needed to put something on the line. Something worth striving for besides the commissions. It started with her flashing her perky, milky white, pink budded C cups for me. My latest reward had her masturbating her shaved slit in my office chair. She left a pool of her cum for me to sit on.

Last month I was late for a call and missed a sale. Taylor's punishment was to have me drive to the office without pants on. I was then instructed rub one out in the parking lot while she listened on the phone and watched from her third floor window.

This was not a love affair.  We both had good marriages. Taylor and I were all business. Edging each other on towards the next quarter's milestone.

My phone rang as I was in the parking lot leaving my last call. It was the voice of sex calling, "Well am I buying new dining suite, or did you fuck it up?"

I had my reply already scripted, "Go buy your dining suite, and when it arrives serve your ass up on the table and have your husband fill up your tight back hole."

Taylor let out a squeal, "I'd love that, but he's not man enough, are you?"

"I'm man enough to know a cock tease when I hear it, and a girl who needs a spanking. I replied with confidence."

"I'll be out shopping when you get back to the office," she giggled. "Maybe you can spank me tomorrow, I'll wear the pink lace thong. You're probably ready to spank something else aren't you?"

"Just wear the thong Taylor, and that short pink skirt," I said with some exasperation.

"Close the deal I set up for tomorrow morning and my ass is yours for the afternoon. I so hope you can do it big fella," and she put extra emphasis on the words "do it."

I hung up the line using the button on the steering wheel of my car.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

It was just like her to make it contingent on tomorrow morning's presentation. I'm going to be up half the night thinking of her luscious bum.

This girl just leads me around by my dick. This time it's not going to be just talk. If I earn that ass I'm taking it.

The customer I saw that morning was not even remotely interested in our product. His company was on shut down for retooling and he had time to kill. My time.

That little bitch knew it and had set me up.

I was on the phone to Taylor by 10:30, instead I got the office receptionist who told me Taylor was working from home this morning. Apparently she had to wait for her new dining room suite to be delivered. I phoned her cell number, "You're early, did your meeting not go well this morning and here I am in my pink skirt and everything what a shame?" she crooned.

"You couldn't be more wrong, sweet girl, he signed a purchase order on the spot, apparently they'd been looking for a product like ours for some time," I lied with conviction.

Taylor stammered. Taylor never stammered, "Are, uh, aren't they on shut down?"

"I know perfect timing, the guy gave me 100% focus, couldn't have been easier. Has your dining room suite arrived as yet?" I asked.

Again caught off guard she replied, "Ah no they just called the can't come until next week."

"I'll be right over." I hung up before she could answer. Like I said I know how to close the deal.

I was at her place it ten minutes. She answered the door in sweat pants and a t-shirt, and still looked ravishing. "Where's the pink skirt and matching thong?" I asked.

"You fuck, get in here before the neighbour's start talking."

"You going to get changed?" I asked. We both knew she was backed into a corner.

"Yeah, yeah okay, pink skirt, pink thong, just get in here."

I strode into the house, "I'll wait in the dining room, I assume it's empty, and Taylor skip the thong."

She took her time, but she came into the dining room wearing a the pink skirt. That's all she wore, just the skirt. "It's been a while since I've sucked those beautiful pink nipples of yours, it's nice to see them again," I said with great delight.

She unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. "This is where the table is going to go. Didn't you say my husband should fuck my ass right here?

"And you said he wasn't man enough," I replied.

Taylor got on all fours on the carpet where the table was going to go, reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "Go for it, we've both earned it."

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments