Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Veterinary Vulva

"Lucky Pete finds the dream job, but ends up in a barn with the farm vet!"

15
4 Comments 4
54.4k Views 54.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Pete's mum had been nagging him to get a job for ages now he had just turned 16. He reluctantly applied for many different jobs; paperboy, shop assistant, dog groomer, and even a cleaner. However there was one job that caught his eye. Treacle Forest Farm were looking for a new part time farm worker to help out in the lambing season. This seemed like the perfect job for Pete and so he immediately applied and to his delight, received a letter two weeks later telling him he was successful.

His first day didn't disappoint him. He was introduced to all of the staff, had some brief training and was then stuck in at the deep end for his first ever delivery of a baby lamb. It went surprisingly smoothly, the boss said he was a natural, and he went home feeling on top of the world. The second day started just as well, but in the afternoon there was a problem with one of the ewes. She was having triplets and was having difficulty delivering them. Pete was working with Tom, his supervisor, and despite their best efforts they couldn't get the lambs out. 

"We're going to have to phone Katie," Tom stated. 

"Who's Katie?" Pete asked.

"The vet," Tom replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Katie was here within about ten minutes. Her passion was inspiring, as she rolled up her sleeves and jumped straight in to help the troubled sheep. She looked as though she was in her late 20's, possibly early 30's, but she was absolutely stunning. Her long blonde hair was tied into a high ponytail, but still hung down to her shoulders, and she had a fringe brushed to one side. Her eyes were a murky blue and her breast were perfectly sized and shaped - Pete guessed about a DD cup. The crack they formed as she bent over to see the sheep almost made Pete's manhood go off there and then. He also admired her beautiful curvy body which finished with a fairly large, firm ass.

Katie got out her equipment and soon had all the lambs out safely and breathing, then she was gone. Pete had hardly spoken to her but she had made quite an impression on him. The weeks passed by and Katie was often called in to help out. Pete began to get to know her a bit better and soon learnt that she was 32 and had just ended a ten year relationship.

Pete had also began to gain more trust over the weeks and he eventually had his own lambing section to run, one of only two on the farm. One sunday morning, Pete was running his section and Tom was running the other. But Tom suddenly got a call that his wife had gone into labour and he had to rush out, leaving the entire farm to Pete. Luckily it was coming to the end of lambing season so there wasn't too much to do. However, in the afternoon, Pete soon ran into his own problems.

He had just delivered a pair of twins from one of the farm's oldest ewes, but one of them wasn't breathing. He immediately phone Katie and she was there in a matter of minutes. To Pete's surprise she was wearing a pair of shorts and a tight vest top, instead of her usual green overalls. She was very good at her job, and with a bit of CPR and rubbing, she soon had the baby lamb breathing.

"That was amazing how you did that," Pete said.

"I've had a lot of practice but thanks, haha," she replied.

"Do you mind me asking why you're dressed like that?"

Katie looked down and then a sudden look of shock appeared on her face.

"Oh dear, I must have forgot to put my overalls on. You see, I was just having a shower when you phoned and when you told me she wasn't breathing I just rushed out as fast I could."

Tom just laughed but then something unexpected came out of his mouth before he could stop it, "Well I think you should forget your overalls more often." His jaw dropped as the words came out, but luckily she just smiled.

"You're lucky I remembered these," gesturing towards her clothes. 

"Well I would say that was unlucky really!"

She just winked and started a conversation about the lambs.

They walked across to her 4x4 together, still engaged in conversation. She stumbled around with her car keys but dropped them on the floor. Without warning she bent down right in front of Pete, her huge ass now in his full view with her cheeks peeking out of her short shorts. Pete couldn't help himself, he reached over and squeezed hard on Katie's right buttock. 

She shot up and spun around. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she screamed.

"I....I....I'm so sorry I just couldn't help myself."

"You can't go around touching womens' butt's whenever you like you know."

"I know, I'm sorry I just find you so sexy," Pete replied.

She stood for awhile without commenting, then her tone changed, "You do, do you?"

They stood in silence again, then suddenly Katie grabbed Pete by his balls and pinned him up against her car. She kissed him violently and he returned the face munching. After a few moments of passionate kissing, Katie pulled away. 

"What am I doing? You're far too young."

"I'm very mature for my age. Come on!" Pete replied, pulling Katie by the arm and leading her to the storage barn.

Pete closed the barn door behind them and pushed Katie down onto a hay bale. Then he literally ripped off her vest, revealing two huge naked breasts with beautiful perky nipples. He began to suckle on her left breast.

"No way!" he stated, as he got a mouthful of breast milk.

"My ex used to stimulate my tits to make me lactate and now I can't stop it. You don't mind do you?" she asked.

"No I don't mind, I fucking love it!" Pete replied as he took in another mouthful.

Soon he had her on all fours and pulled down her shorts and thongs together, revealing her beautiful waxed mound, but most important was her asshole, pointed in the air.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

Pete knelt down next to her and began to lick out her ass.

"Mmmm, nobody has ever done that before," Katie said, followed by a girly giggle.

Then Pete began to milk her, like a cow, into a small bucket. Once the bucket was a quarter full he stopped.

"What's that for?" Katie asked.

"You'll find out in a minute," he replied.

Then he pulled down his own trousers and removed his top. Without any warning, he jammed his bulging penis straight into Katie's glorious asshole.

"ARGHH, FUCKING HELL! Give me some warning next time Pete!" she shouted.

He began thrusting, widening her hole with each one. She kept groaning and twisting in discomfort, but told him to carry on.

Soon they were getting into a steady rhythm and the sound of Katie's ass slapping against his thighs, soon made Pete reach his peak.

"It's coming, where do you want it?"

"Right there, deep in my anus!" she replied.

Pete didn't need to ask twice, and released his warm sticky cum into Katie's agonising hole.

"Wow, that was amazing, I've never felt anything like it before," She said.

"You are amazing," Pete replied. "But now its time for the milk."

Katie looked puzzled, but Pete just picked up the bucket and began to pour its contents into her gaping hole. Soon it was all in.

"Ok, I want you to hold that in for a little bit and then sit on my face and let it go." Pete demanded.

She obeyed and position her ass over his face as he lay on his back on the hay bale. He opened his mouth just in time for the trickle of milk that had began to ooze out of her. Soon it had turned into a gush. Pete held in the last mouthful in his mouth, got up and spat out the ass tasting breast milk all over Katie's face. She licked up what she could.

"My turn to please you," Katie said, "Let me give you a blow job!"

Pete didn't argue, and Katie began to tease him by licking his tip. He couldn't stand this long and soon held her head and thrust his pelvis into her, stuffing all six inches of his throbbing cock into her throat. She struggled and gagged, but Pete didn't let go until she turned a strange shade of purple. She over powered him and pulled away, gasping for breath. Then she swiftly sucked up and down on his shaft until he couldn't hold on to his load any longer and released it down her throat.

Katie then pushed Pete onto a hay bale and climbed on top of him, lining her dripping pussy with his cock. Then she slammed hard into it, driving it up her inside her vagina. With its full length inside her, she wriggled her hips around on top of him. Then she raised her pelvis again and slammed it back down again. She repeated this process and got into quite a rapid rhythm.

"Mmmm, Pete I haven't felt this good for a long time!" She moaned in between the panting.

Her ass was slapping against his thighs as she was drilling herself with his cock. Then she suddenly spasmed all over her body and flopped down on Pete's chest as her pussy released what had felt like a gallon of female juices. This soon set Pete off too and a few moments later they were both laying on the hay covered in each others sticky liquids.

"I want to taste as much of your sweet juices as possible!" Pete flirted.

Then he sat up and knelt between Katie's legs. He began by licking her inner thighs, nibbling as he did so. As he worked his way up to the treasure, Katie let out frequent moans of pleasure as she was being teased. His tongue eventually reached her pussy lips, bare of any hair and more moist than ever. He let his tongue find her clit and began to nibble and suck. Katie moaned louder and thrust her hips up in response. Pete's hands now made their way up her slippery legs. One massaged her thighs, while the other found its way to Katie's womanhood. He let his index finger penetrate the barrier formed by her vulva lips, amd twisted it as he did so in order to give her the full finger-screwing experience. Katie let out some more girly screams, and even more juices flowed out to keep her moistness topped up.

Pete kept fingering her with his index finger, but allowed his thumb to travel and reach the groove between her buttocks. He then slid it into her hole and pressed his index finger and thumb together. This seemed to send Katie over the edge.

"ARGHH, mmm yes, make me cum, make me cum!" she demanded.

And cum she did. Infact she exploded with her juices all over Pete's awaiting tongue.

"Wow Pete, I've never squirted before."

He just looked up at her, and what a sight she was. Her face smiled down to him between her two huge boobs, most of her body was covered in a sticky ooze, and bits of hay were stuck to her body and in her hair. He grinned back.

"I suppose we had better get cleaned up now?" he asked, half hoping she would say no and they could have another session.

"Yeah, I'm already late for another call out. But I'll give you my number and maybe we can do this again sometime. Just somewhere a bit....well....cleaner!" They both just collapsed on the hay and laughed.

A few days later, and Pete's time at Treacle Forest Farm was over. He had made friends for life and was really sad to go. He said his goodbyes and squeezed Katie on the ass when nobody was looking. At least he still had her number, he excitedly thought to himself.

Published 
Written by Cheekymonkey2516
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments