Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vickie's First Anal Creampie

"My first and most memorable creampie."

61
20 Comments 20
95.3k Views 95.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Living the student life is great; all the parties and hot looking guys are really all any girl could ask for. Being a nineteen year old brunette with a pretty face and a well toned, sexy body, I’ve never had to ask, though. I have slept with quite a few of the guys at college, but there is one in particular that I will always remember. Chris is in my psychology class, and damn, is he ever hot! He has the most piercing, baby blue eyes I have ever seen; and his long dark eyelashes only serve to accentuate their beauty even more. I used to catch him watching me out of the corner of my eye; but he was always too shy to come speak to me.

Being a part-time web-cam model, I'm not exactly what you would call the shy type, so I made the first move. Up close, he was even better looking than I had realised. The features of his face were so sharp; almost perfectly symmetrical in fact, and I just couldn't take my eyes of his, thick, full lips. I must have been standing there right in front of him, for at least a minute, and hadn't said anything, because he was looking at me with a bemused expression on his face.

"Hehi, I'm Vickie.” I stuttered. “Um, how are you finding the class?" I went on; saying the first thing that came to mind.

“The class is ok, I suppose, but I could think of better things to be doing; oh and sorry, I’m Chris, pleased to meet you, Vickie.” He said, with a cheeky grin playing at the corners of his lips. “I was going to go for a drink at the student union if you would like to join me?” He continued; looking a lot more relaxed, now that the introductions were over.

“Sure." I said, Smiling back; and motioning to him to lead the way.

When we got to the bar, Chris went to get the drinks, while I found us a table. As I sat waiting, my mind began to drift off, and I began fantasizing about what it would be like to have sex with Chris, right there, on the table; my little skirt hitched up round my waist, my panties pulled to the side, as he frantically pumped his cock in and out of my sopping wet cunt.

I looked up and seen that Chris had come back from the bar. He smiled at me as he set my drink down on the table in front of me; but all I could think about as I looked up at him, was having those lips pressed against my asshole and clit, as he explored my pussy with his tongue. No other guy had ever made me feel so horny, and we weren’t even having sex yet, we were just sitting in a bar about to have a drink. It was then that I decided I couldn’t wait until we got through all the small talk and got back to the dorms - I had to have him now.

“I’m really sorry, Chris, but there’s something I need to do; could you come and help me?” I said, taking him by surprise.

Before he even had time to answer, I had stood up, took him by the hand, and was leading him towards the bathrooms that were at the back of the bar. I turned around and winked at him as I pushed open the door to the disabled stall, and pulled him inside. A huge grin spread across his face, and his cheeks flushed red, as the realisation of what I was up to, dawned on him.

Wasting no time, I dropped to my knees, opened the buttons of his jeans, and in one fluid motion pull them down around his ankles. The sight of his cock growing stiff and hard, right before my eyes, made my pussy instantly start to moisten and I let out a deep sigh.

By now, I could see that Chris was fully erect, his huge member was bursting to be released from his cotton boxers; and my mouth was desperate for the taste of him too. I slowly slipped his boxers over his cock, savouring every inch of it as it was revealed to me; and feeling more pussy juices soak into my already saturated panties.

Chris was obviously excited too, because his hand shook as he took his cock by the shaft and guided it into my waiting mouth. The taste of his salty pre-cum sent shudders of lust all through my body and I began to suck vigorously right away, taking him deep in the back of my throat. The soft pubic hairs on his balls tickled my chin as I hungrily slurped and swallowed every inch of his delicious cock, drawing it in and out of my mouth, again, and again, causing him to moan with pleasure.

“Aww Vickiiiee, suck...my...co..ock." Chris moaned, obviously over his earlier shyness.

“Show me what a good little slut you are.” He hissed through gritted teeth, as he thrust his hips back and forward, fucking my mouth harder with each stroke.

I felt his legs were beginning to tremble, and fearing he was going to shoot his load in my mouth before I’d have the chance to feel him pounding into my now dripping wet cunt; I pushed him gently away, so only the head of his cock remained resting on my tongue. Taking that as a sign, Chris withdrew from my mouth, and taking me by the hands, hoisted me back to my feet.

Still holding onto my hands, Chris wasted no time in spinning me round so that I was now facing the wall. I felt him breathing heavily as he leaned close to my ear, and whispered. “I’m going to bend you over this sink and fuck you hard in your slutty little pussy. You’d like that, would you?”

“Emm” I purred back at him. “Yeah baby, I want you to stretch my pussy with that huge cock of yours. Come on Chris, make me your dirty slut.”

Hearing me talk like a dirty little whore seemed to do the trick.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

Chris gripped my skirt, and with one deft move, yanked it down, revealing my tiny white thong and tight little ass. He gripped each of my wrists and forced me to place my hands on the sink; one on either side. Placing his foot between my legs, he pushed them apart, causing my ass to arch higher in the air; and giving him a nice welcome target. Chris was so turned on that he didn’t even bother to take my panties off, instead he pulled them to the side, just like In the fantasy I’d had earlier. My heart was racing now, as I waited for Chris to fill me with his huge cock. I felt him press the head against my pussy opening and I began to quiver with anticipation. It was pure heaven as Chris slid every inch of his shaft slowly into my waiting cunt. I started moaning with pleasure, wriggling my hips, trying to take him even deeper into my womb.

Chris, as though sensing my desire, began sliding in and out of my cunt, in long deliberate strokes. His rhythm matched my own perfectly; and I was so wet now that his cock was making huge slurping sounds as he jack hammered my drenched pussy.

“Augh awh awh, yea yea yeah, yeassss. Fucckk meee!” I gasped, as Chris continued to pummel my cunt, with ever increasing intensity.

Now it was my legs which were starting to tremble. I could feel my pussy lips beginning to tighten around the huge cock that was filling me to my core; and I knew that I was about to cum.

“Fuck me faster!” I screamed. “I’m going to cum all over your fucking dick!”

“Yeah vickiiieee, yeahh Vickieee. Emh emh emh emh aaahh!” Chris cried out, increasing his pace and fucking me so hard I thought my legs would buckle beneath me at any moment.

I couldn’t hold on anymore, my pussy lips began to spasm as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wracked my body. Then something happened, that had never happened to me before. As my climax reached its peak, streams of pussy juice gushed from my engorged cunt, soaking Chris’s balls and running down his legs. I thought he would get really pissed off; but instead he slipped his cock out of my used pussy and dropped to his knees, and with skillful fingers he began rubbing my clit until I started to cum for the second time.

Chris pressed his gorgeous lips to my swollen opening and buried his tongue deep inside its walls, lapping up the every last drop of liquid, as I squirted into his waiting mouth. Standing back up, he ran his hand from my clit to my asshole, soaking his hand in pussy juice as he went. I had never let anyone fuck me in my ass before, but as Chris began to slowly slip two fingers that were lubricated with my own cum, into my pink little sphincter, I knew that was about to change.

“Come in my Ass, Chris.” I begged him over my shoulder. “I want to feel you in my ass, right now.”

Chris didn’t need any more prompting than that; he quickly pulled me over to the toilet and pushed me down by my shoulders so that I was sitting on the seat. He slid me towards him so that my ass was resting right on edge of the seat and then pushed my legs back, revealing my virgin rosebud in all its glory. Hunkering down in front of me, Chris placed the head of his cock, which was still sticky from my pussy juices, against my anal passage; and pushing slowly, his knob started to stretch my tiny opening and allow him to inch his way into me.

“Aaah aah fuucck.” I groaned. The pain of having Chris’s more than ample cock, venture deeper into my bowels with each stroke, was almost too much to take at first; but with each inward thrust I found myself starting to relax into it, and enjoy the feeling of having my asshole filled with cock. I stretched my arms behind me, grabbing the cistern lid, and began to grunt in time with Chris’s rhythm, thrusting my hips forward to meet his. My mind was now whirling with this new found pleasure.

Looking up at the expression on his face, I could tell Chris was almost ready cum, so I pulled my top off over my head, exposing my perky 19 years old breasts, which we’d totally neglected in the frenzy. Chris immediately cupped them in his hands, while continuing to pump his cock, at an ever quickening pace, in and out of my shithole. Chris twisted each nipple in turn, causing me to let out a little yelp of pleasure, which seemed to turn him on even more.

He started pounding his cock into my well stretched asshole, grunting and moaning all the while. I reached down between my legs and vigorously fingered my clit and cunt. The combination of the anal assault, and the fact that my pussy was already sensitive from the fucking it had just received, meant that within minutes I was soaking my hand and stomach as I squirted for the third time.

Chris’s face began to contort, and it was clear he could no longer contain his own orgasm. “Oooh shit, I’m gonna fuckin’ cummm!” He managed to grumble, before I felt his cock begin to pulse and throb inside my anal passage, as he pumped jets of hot jizz deep into my belly. With a grunt and a final thrust, he collapsed on top of me, both of us drenched in sweat; and I sighed content that I had finally lost my anal virginity.

It’s funny, the last thing I remember from that night is Chris’s thick cum as it ran out of my asshole; and it’s also the reason that I have let him use my ass as his personal cum bucket, ever since.

Published 
Written by VickieRichards
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments