Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's My Article?

"Siobhan pays the price for her overdue work."

29
15 Comments 15
21.3k Views 21.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Siobhan's fingers speedily tapped against the keyboard, her eyes firmly glued to the computer screen in front of her. Now and then she would stop to take brief sips of her skinny latte. Her left knee shook uncontrollably, and her teeth scraped harshly against each other. She was desperate to complete her article which was already two weeks overdue. She had typed her final word, proofread it and was finally done.

She leaned back and spun around on her chair in excitement. She quickly wheeled herself back to her desk. She hovered the mouse over the save button and clicked on it. 'Error saving document' popped up. She dismissed it and clicked on save again. The same message came up again. Siobhan repeatedly clicked on save until her computer froze.

"No, don't freeze," she whispered to the computer.

Siobhan frantically moved the mouse around in an attempt to restore the computer, when suddenly the screen went blank. The computer had shut itself down.

"No, no, no, you stupid computer!" yelled Siobhan.

She pressed her forehead against the screen and banged her fists against it. Four months worth of work gone. Siobhan slowly sunk into her chair and placed her hands over her face. She was in big trouble, and she knew it.

"Sleeping on the job is unacceptable, Siobhan." A voice appeared.

Siobhan could smell a strong scent of men's cologne mixed with cigars, and could hear irritating nasally breathing, all coming from behind her. All of these attributes could only belong to one man, her nightmare boss, Daniel. 

She quickly sat up and spun herself around to face him.

He was uncomfortably close to her, and staring directly into her eyes.

"I wasn't sleeping," replied Siobhan. 

"Well that's what it looked like to me," said Daniel.

Siobhan spun herself back around to face her computer screen. She couldn't stand the sight of him.

"I'm assuming you have that article for me, Siobhan."

"Err, well..." Siobhan whimpered. 

"You've got to be kidding me, the deadline for this was two weeks ago!"

"I know, I know."

"So why haven't you done it?" asked Daniel.

"I did do it! It was right there on the computer screen," she replied.

"Where is it then?"

"I don't know, the computer crashed when I tried to save it, then it just randomly shut down."

Daniel chuckled to himself. "You and your petty excuses."

"Excuses? I'm being serious, Daniel!"

"I'll give you one last chance, Siobhan. I want the article on my desk by eight o'clock tonight." Daniel slowly began to walk off.

Siobhan wheeled herself out of her cubicle and watched him walk away.

"Tonight? How can you possibly expect me to find four weeks' worth of work in twelve hours?" she shouted. 

"I don't know, just do it," he yelled back.

Siobhan slid down her chair and onto the floor.

"What am I going to do?" she whispered to herself. "I'm fired, I just know it..."

"What on earth are you doing on the floor?" A voice laughed above her.

A pale hand stuck out in front of her. Siobhan held onto it and was pulled up. She turned around to see her friend Rosie giggling at her.

"What's wrong, Si?" Rosie asked.

"I'm done for..." sighed Siobhan.

"What do you mean you're done for?"

"I haven't got my article. Daniel wants it by the end of the day, how am I supposed to get all of that work back?"

"Make it up," Rosie said bluntly.

"Isn't the whole reason why our company has the best selling magazine because we tell the truth?"

Rosie paused and scratched her head. "I gotta go make some tea... Good luck!" Rosie walked off.

"Yeah, yeah good luck," Siobhan mumbled to herself.

She walked back into her cubical, dragging her chair along with her and sat down on it. She turned the computer back on and stared at the screen. She rubbed her forehead. How was she going to do this? Once her account was loaded, she clicked onto her documents and scrolled down through her files. There had to be something here that wasn't published that she could use.

After minutes of searching for possible material, Siobhan gave up. She slumped her head down on her desk and closed her eyes. She thought of the two alternatives in this dreadful situation. She could either quietly pack her things and go without anyone knowing, that way she could still leave with some sort of dignity. Or, she could apologise to Daniel, and hope that somewhere deep down in his cold, supercilious heart he'd forgive her and spare her the benefit of the doubt.

She shook her head, she knew option two was way off the cards. Siobhan slowly bent down underneath her desk and pulled out a large cardboard box. She placed it on top of her desk. She grabbed her retro drinking bird and stared at it in her hand. It was a present from her parents, a 'congratulations on the new job' kind of gift. If only they'd known she would be getting the sack six months down the line...

Siobhan huffed and placed it into the box. Just as she was about to gather more things to pack away, one of Daniel's personal assistants popped her head into Siobhan's cubicle.

"Daniel would like to see you in his office."

"Right now?" 

"Yes, now please."

Daniel's assistant left, leaving Siobhan with her mouth slightly open. She nervously played with her fingers as she cautiously made her way to his office.

***

The heavy sound of her high heels clicking against the floor seemed to grow louder in her ears as she got closer to Daniel's office. She knew she was close by when she saw the dreary plant and sofa sat outside his office door.

When she was finally stood in front of his door, she quickly primped herself up. She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard his weighty footsteps nearing the door and clenched her fists. The door slowly opened, Daniel ushered Siobhan in with his arm.

She quickly walked in and sat down on the arm chair facing his desk. He walked his way around to his desk, making sure to pass behind her back. Siobhan shuddered as she felt his body heat near her. He was soon sat in front of her behind his desk. He clasped his hands together and stared at her. This man was intimidating.

Siobhan examined his face, she had never really done this before. She was always so desperate to move away from him, but this time she was stuck. His chestnut brown hair was cut short, with a little fringe that flopped down to his eyebrows. He had sharp, grey eyes with light brown freckles that sat neatly underneath. His face was freshly shaved, and he had on a rather nice suit. In that moment, it dawned on Siobhan that this man was quite handsome, but this didn't replace that fact that he was still a jerk.

She sighed quietly and she realised how messy she looked compared to him. Her strawberry blonde hair was held up in a careless bun by a childishly looking kitten clip. She had on a white tank top, underneath a oversized grey jumper which fell down just below her shoulders, revealing the strap of her tank top. She also had on a short black skirt, which was far too tight and showed off her large bottom.

Siobhan's gaze dropped from Daniel. She was growing impatient, did he just bring her here for the sake of having some company?

"Well, Siobhan, I've been thinking about your little situation." He paused and leaned forward.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

"And I've decided to let you off."

"Really?" Siobhan shuffled to the edge of her seat.

"Yes, you're lucky somebody else has another article that's able to replace your spot in the magazine."

"That's great!" Siobhan smiled.

"Yes it is, but that doesn't mean I'm letting you off easy."

"W-What do you mean?" She moved back into her chair.

Daniel rose up from his chair and walked around to Siobhan. He crouched down beside her and placed his hand on her thigh. Siobhan shivered as his smooth hand ran up and down her thigh.

"What you did, or should I say didn't do, could have caused the company a big problem. The magazine's release date is today and if your article was missing from it, well that would make us look very unprofessional right?" he said.

Siobhan nodded.

"If that happened, I would have had to fire you." 

"I know..." she mumbled.

"But I like you, Siobhan."

"You do?"

"Yes, that's why I had someone else get an article done for you. It would have been a shame to let you go." He continued to run his hand up and down Siobhan's leg.

"But you do know that what I did was unprofessional of me."

"It... Was?"

"Yes of course, so in a way you sort of owe me."

"I'm sorry, Daniel. I'll be more than happy to do that. I'll work extra shifts and you don't have to pay me!"

Daniel put his index finger against Siobhan's lips and shh'd her.

"That's not what I want though." He grabbed hold of Siobhan's hand and pulled her up. He took her by the waist and leaned her against his desk.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Siobhan," he whispered.

Siobhan didn't answer. She could feel her palms getting sweaty.

Daniel pressed himself against Siobhan and kissed her deeply. She pushed him away and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"What do you think you're doing? Just because you're my boss that doesn't give you the right to do that!"

"I'll have you know I can do whatever the hell I want to do." He pinned her down onto his desk.

"Daniel, let go of me!" Siobhan yelled.

He pressed his face into her neck and began lightly kissing it. Siobhan squirmed underneath him and tried to free herself. He continued to kiss her neck and she loosened her grip on his wrists and closed her eyes. Daniel's hands began to wander over her body, until they met her breasts. He slid his hands underneath her jumper and began to caress her breasts.

Siobhan let out a light moan as he fondled with her.

"What if someone catches us?" Siobhan murmured.

"Don't worry, nobody will come in here," Daniel said, as he began to take off her top.

Soon she was half naked. Daniel gazed at her body, causing her to blush a little. He licked his lips and started to strip until he had only his trousers on.

He leaned into Siobhan again and continued to kiss her. She had never been kissed like this before. His lips were so soft and delicate, and his warm tongue wrapped itself around her. She pulled him in ever closer, until their bodies were touching against each other, and tied her hands around his back.

Siobhan spread open her legs, allowing Daniel to ease into her. She could feel the hard bulge in his trousers pressing against her inner thighs. He pulled away from her kiss and stared at her skirt. He slowly pushed it up, revealing her panties. He wasted no time in taking down her panties to her ankles.

Daniel looked at her pussy. It was already soaking wet. He took two of his fingers and gently ran them up and down her slit. Siobhan let out a moan and tilted her head to the side. She arched up her legs, only for them to be pushed back down by Daniel. She lifted her head up in confusion. He took her by the waist and flipped her around so she was on her belly.

"W-What are you doing Daniel?" She was confused.

"Shhh." He stroked her hair.

Daniel lifted up her skirt a little higher so that her huge ass was on show. He held onto her ass firmly, squeezed and then spanked it. Siobhan flinched as her ass stung. She then let out a little shriek as Daniel spanked her again, and again. He did this until her buttocks were bright red. Siobhan hissed through her teeth as her ass was on fire.

Daniel spread open her butt cheeks and pressed his face into them. He began to slowly lick her asshole. Siobhan held onto the edge of the desk as his warm tongue ran circles around her hole.

"Mmm..." she moaned.

As he continued to lick her asshole, he took his middle finger and index finger and rubbed her wet pussy. Siobhan continued to moan as his fingers and tongue pleased her holes for some time. Her pussy and ass were throbbing in pleasure.

Daniel pulled down his trousers and then his boxers. His hard cock sprung out. He held his shaft and began rubbing it as he rubbed Siobhan's pussy. He guided his cock in front of her pussy and rubbed against it. Together they moaned as his cock slid up and down her pussy. Once Daniel's cock was lubricated with her pussy juice he tapped it against her asshole. Teasingly, he pressed the head against her asshole.

"Do you want me to put it in?" he asked.

"Yes! put it in, Daniel," Siobhan begged.

"Not until you ask me properly."

"Please, Daniel, I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

Daniel did as Siobhan asked and gentled eased his large cock into her hole. They both groaned and grunted in sync as his cock fully entered her hole.

"Fuck, Siobhan, you're so tight," he growled.

Slowly, he began to thrust his hips, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her.

"That's it, fuck me hard!" Siobhan moaned.

Daniel picked up the pace and began to drill her. With each thrust, Daniel's grunts grew louder and hoarse. As Siobhan's body slid up and down the desk, her pussy juices ran down her thighs, some went over the edge of the desk. Daniel continued to fuck her in the ass. The two groaned loudly in pleasure as they fucked there in the office.

"Oh, Daniel, you're so big! This feels amazing," Siobhan cried.

"Aha you're quite the little slut aren't you Si."

Daniel began to spank her ass again as he rammed her.

"Who's been a naughty girl?" he said between each thrust and slap.

"I-I I've been a naughty girl," Siobhan whined.

Daniel began to move his cock in and out of her asshole even faster. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy, Siobhan's moaning and his grunts suffused the air. Sweat trickled down Daniel's forehead, he was really going for it and was nearing a climax.

"Oh you dirty little fuck, you're going to make me cum!"

"Yes cum for me, Daniel, I want you to cum inside me!" 

"Mmm, yes," he growled.

Siobhan brought one arm behind her, and began to rub her swollen clit as Daniel fucked her. They continued to do so for a while, until they were on the brink of climax.

"Ahh I'm gonna cum!" Daniel yelled.

"Me too!" Siobhan shrieked.

Together, they both orgasmed. Daniel's hot spunk squirted into her asshole. Juice from Siobhan's wet pussy flowed down her leg.

Daniel collapsed on top of her, and for a few seconds they both twitched as their orgasms calmed down. 

He stroked her hair and kissed her neck.

"Now, Siobhan. You'll have the next article ready for me on time next time right?"

"Right, Daniel."

Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments