Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Want My Ass..?

"...My First Anal Experience…"

81
29 Comments 29
54.3k Views 54.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: First Time

He looked at me lovingly… “Do you trust me Mara?”

 

“Yeah…” I nodded.     “I’ll be gentle baby, very gentle.” He kissed my forehead.   I was scared, but I trusted him. I believed he loved me, and I loved him. Mario had been trying to perform anal sex on me for a while now; I wouldn’t let him. I didn’t understand his fascination with my ass. He told me he would pick me up at school the next day, early in the morning; and we would drive to a nice secluded spot. I couldn’t sleep that night, thinking and wondering what it would feel like. Would it hurt? Would I like it? Would he like it? Where was he taking me? I was going crazy.   It was February 2004. Kind of cold in Arizona; I didn’t know where we were going but I decided to wear a short black dress just a couple of inches below my mound of Venus, knee high black high heel leather boots, and a long black leather jacket. My long black hair was straight and silky, my skin tanned and soft, my lips full and ready. I didn’t bother to wear panties or a bra. I knew I wouldn’t need them. I took one last look in the mirror before I left, I was anxious but I looked HOT!   “Where the fuck are you going dressed like that?!” My older brother asked me.   I looked at him and without missing a beat I said “To school duh!”   “Right, I’m taking you then” He replied.   He’s so silly, but fuck it if he wanted to take me he could it wasn’t going to mess up my plans. We drove in silence, and as we pulled up to the school my heart began to beat so fast I felt like my brother could feel it. I got off and pretended to walk into the school. I waited a couple of minutes and walked back out. Right away I noticed Mario’s pearl Escalade. I sashayed over to him. He got off and opened the passenger door for me.     “You look lovely today Mara.”   “Thanks.”   We made small talk while he drove, I asked him several times where he was taking me but he refused to say. We drove for a good hour and a half, I wasn’t really paying attention to the road tough; I kept looking at him, so handsome, the fine lines on his face told a story. A story I was desperate to know. His warm smile made me feel fuzzy inside, his clear eyes made me trust him, and his calm voice made me forget who he really was; a married man that lured me into a fantasy world, a world where I was free and blissful. We finally reached our destination; Saguaro Lake . Yeah, in February --- there were a couple of cars there, all apparently doing the same thing we were about to do. We drove to a secluded spot and talked for a while.   “Well Mara, you want to get off and walk around, or just get in the back seat?”   “Let’s walk, I feel trapped in here”   We got off and walked towards the water, holding hands. He asked me about school, and boys, typical teenage stuff. We walked and talked for a while, until we reached a picnic spot, surrounded by trees and far away from the parking lots. We sat down and immediately started to kiss; his lips were so warm and soft. My knees buckled, and I sunk into his chest. I liked to lean on him, his broad chest made me feel small and protected. Our tongues explored our mouths, and soon we were slurping each others saliva. We moved closer, and closer until I was on top of him; gyrating my hips on his harden manhood. I was getting so hot I removed my jacket and threw it on the floor. His hands caress my body, and brought me closer to him; I could feel his heart beat against my chest, his breath shallow, and his dick jumpy. I can feel it flicker against my swollen pussy, like a caged animal just begging to be released.   “Suck my dick babe” Mario whimpers.   I stand up, grab my jacket and place it on the floor right under him. I get on my knees and gently bite his penis through his pants. His hands are in my hair now, his eyes glaze over me, the unmistakable smell of pre cum fills my nose… My mouth waters...

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

I unbutton his pants and lower his zipper, my little hand releases his caged monster, and it jumps and throbs proudly. I take it and slurp the pre cum right off his tiny slit, then lick around the glans, and down the shaft. I lick my luscious lips, and guide his head to them. As his penis penetrates my mouth a loud groan escapes his, he loves it when I give him head. With half of his erect penis in my mouth I flicker my tongue against it, sending shivers down his spine. My right hand reaches under him to caress his balls, while my left hand glides up and down his shaft, and my head bobbles up and down on his cock. I look up at him and give him my best “naughty school girl” look, and he groans even louder. Both of his hands pushing down on my head. Forcing me to take all of him into my mouth and into the back of my throat. My eyes water, I fight back the urge to vomit, I can feel him pulsate inside my mouth, and I know he’s close…   “Ughhh hmmm damn..!”   He lets go of me, his cum dripping from my mouth… I try my best to save all of it, to keep it in my mouth savoring it, before I swallow. His hand reaches out to me. His finger wipes the side of my lips and penetrates my mouth. I suckle on it for a while, looking up at him, I need him, and he knows it. He reaches down and pulls me up, pulling me closer to him. He picks me up, I wrap my legs around him as we walk around the bench and he lays me on the table. My legs spread, my lips glistening, so wet, so needy, so hot. He reaches down and gently spanks my pussy.   “Uhmm yes daddy.”   “You like that babe?”   “Yes!”   “I brought something for you and I know you’re going to love it.”   He reaches into his pocked and pulls out a pink bullet, places it gently on my clit, and turns it on. Oh my, the vibrations are strong; I can feel them deep inside me. With his left hand he holds the bullet in place, and guides his right index fingers inside me. My pussy tightens around his finger, my orgasm is close he can feel it. He grabs his dick and rams it into my pussy, it hurts a little, but the pleasure is greater. He fucks me hard, and I cum on him. He keeps fucking me, and I keep cumming, my legs are numb, my body is shaking, and I want MORE!   “Are you ready?”   “Yeah”   He pulls out of my sloppy pussy, and rubs his head against my ass. He pulls a small bottle of lubricant from his pocket and asks me to hold the bullet in place while he lathers my ass up and of course his self. The lubricant feels thick, cold and gooey; but he swears it’ll make it easier on both of us. Once he’s done he spreads my ass cheeks, and places his head on my tight hole. I’m nervous my body’s shaking. He looks at me lovingly and says: “relax” and I do.   His dick pushes into me, and I fell like he’s ripping me apart. It slides down; he groans, he’s frustrated and he tries again. This time the head makes it in, and my ass is on fire, I can feel the tears growing in my eyes. He stops, leans down and kisses me for a while, I rub my clit vigorously with the bullet. I start to forget about his head in my ass. He pushes in a little further, and my tears flow.   “Are you ok?” he asks.   “Yeah” I lie.   He pushes a little more, and now he’s halfway in. My tears are flowing, but I refuse to look at him, he asks me again if I’m okay, and again I lie, I want to make him feel good. I don’t want him to hate me. He pushes further into me, and starts fucking my ass. I’m crying now, sobbing and hurting. He doesn’t ask me if I’m ok anymore, he knows I will be. I’m a big girl, I can take it. My ass feels like its being torn, his dick feels like a razor blade inside me. My head slides back and I see a couple walking by the water, holding hands, being happy. I want that! I want to be happy, I want him to love me, so I let him fuck me, I let him use me, I let him abuse me; and all for what? … So that he’ll love me. I loose myself in my thoughts, and before I know it he’s done.     We walk to the truck, and he’s happy --- he tells me I was good, and I smile. My body hurts, my soul hurts, but he looks at me and says “I love you Mara” and … just like that … all’s forgotten. I love him too!
Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments