Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hard Day at the Office

"Her master drops in to relieve the tension and stress from her tired mind"

5
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

I can’t wait for this day to be over with. If I have to sit here and listen to one more person complain about their problems, I might just scream. I mean I know it’s my job and everything as a counselor, but I don’t have it in me today. That doesn’t make me a bad person, right? Sometimes you just have an off day, and today I’m way off. I guess that’s why I barely notice that time is up as my current client just keeps droning on. Shaking myself from my daze, I close out the session. At least I have an hour break till my next appointment. 

Walking my client to the door, I stop dead in my tracks. Sitting casually in a black henley with a dark pair of stone washed jeans; my master is reading one of the magazines I keep in the waiting room. My mouth instantly goes dry, as my heart starts jumping out of my chest. Of course, his sleeves are pulled up, revealing his tattoos against his olive skin. 

On both his forearms he has a mirrored pair of ravens. When I asked him about them, he gave me some long explanation. I remember him mentioning Odin and some other gibberish. I didn’t really understand what he was talking about, but they are beautiful. His thick long midnight black hair is pulled back like always. Only recently has he started shaving it high on the sides. He’s like some Spanish Italian Viking.

Why is he here? Did I forget about a date? Oh god, is something wrong? About a million thoughts pass through my mind, but all of it stops the minute he captures me with his eyes. How does he do that? Raising up from his chair, he moves with a predator’s grace. 

“Lisa, can you hold all of her calls for the next hour or so,” he says almost flirtatiously while leaning against the desk, “and go ahead and take an early lunch.”

“Not a problem, Mr. Drake,” she responds, like some giddy little school girl, while also throwing a wink my way. 

Of course, Lisa, my secretary, gives him a sweet little nod. That's what I get for having a young pushover for a secretary. Mental note, I need an old battle ax that he can’t push around. Although he’d probably find some way to sweet talk her too. But even as I’m giving Lisa a good verbal beat down in my head. I can’t help myself as I fall into my master, his strength guiding me back into my office. 

Once inside I try to inquire as to why he is here, but I am abruptly silenced with a wave of his hand. My anxiety begins to bubble to the surface as I begin to fidget with my hands and search the room. What did I do? About a million other thoughts run through my mind, but again my master brings me back to the center with a simple touch. Caressing my face, I nuzzle his palm, a small sigh passing my lips. A sweet and sadistic smile spreads across his face, forcing my knees to go weak. 

Which of course just works in his favor, because he gives me just a little pressure, forcing me to a kneeling position. I try to manage some grace on the way down, keeping my skirt tucked under me as I land. It’s just a simple black skirt hitting me about midway past my knees, with a modest pair of heels. That and my favorite teal blouse, probably showing to much white creamy cleavage from my breasts. But who cares anyway? Combined with my spiky ice-blue hair, I look awesome. Just because I have to be professional doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. 

However, my master as other ideas. He pushes me down further until my face rest against the soft carpet of my office. My ass naturally raises high in the air for my master’s enjoyment. He keeps his hand on the back of my head, while he slowly lowers the zipper on my skirt. I moan, relishing the control he has over me. Rubbing his hand along my ass, he slowly pushes it inside my skirt. I smile inside when I hear him chuckle, feeling my soaked panties. It’s his own fault really. How am I supposed to control myself with him looking so god damn sexy?

“My little slut has soaked through her panties I see,” he says, the sweet baritone of his voice echoing through the room, “I shall have to address this unprofessional behavior decisively.” 

I can’t help the shiver that rolls through me. It’s not enough that he is ruggedly handsome. No, he has to possess a voice that makes me quake and shiver with lust. It’s not fair. No man should have this much power. Of course, my pussy screams into my head telling me to shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride. 

“Remove your clothes and stand over by your desk, but leave your heels on,” he says before walking over to a painting I have hanging on the wall. 

I do my best to shake myself from my daze so that I can do the task set before me. Why the hell does he always make me bumfuzzled and then expect me to do things. I start trying to work the complicated task of unbuttoning my blouse. I don’t know what it is about buttons, but the minute he comes around me; I completely forget how to undress. It's like some weird Jedi mind trick, I swear.

But I manage to figure it out. Score one for me, yay! I shimmy my way out of my skirt. The curse of having an ass is clothes never seem to want to fit around it. But it’s such wonderful bliss when my master gets ahold of it. I take a moment to spy across the room. Surprisingly I find him rooting around in some secret safe in my wall. Where the hell did that come from? This is my office, right? We didn’t magically find our way into some alternate reality, did we? 

I let out a loud huff as I cross my arms and stomp my foot. Peaking his way out from behind the painting, he gives me a blank stare. I want to yell and scream, maybe even sit on the floor and give him a menacing stare of my own. But he just gives me a wink, before he pulls some cuffs and a spreader bar from the safe. When the hell did he put his toy chest in my office?

Moving across the room, he grabs my arm and pulls me to my desk. Oh yeah, I was supposed to stand over here. I got distracted by the surprise toy chest in my office. Reaching up under the lip, I hear an audible click. Well, now I'm really confused. But my confusion is turned to shock, as my master spins a piece of the corner, revealing an anchor and D-Link. Ok seriously, when did this man take over my office and replace my stuff. 

But then it dawns on me. My master made this desk for me as a present for when I started my practice. And a couple of months back, I had received tons of emails from maintenance telling me they were doing work on my floor of the office building. I growl in my head, while at the same time my heart melts. My master and his surprises, oh how I love to hate him for them. But then another realization hits me. Cuffs, D-Link, and a big desk, oh shit.

And just as the thought floats across my mind, I feel the leather wrap around my wrists and the click of the link. And that’s what I get for thinking too much. Of course, my pussy spasms as the cuffs are locked into place.  Moving behind me, he trails his hands along my skin, causing me to shiver again. He kicks my feet apart, forcing me to brace myself against the desk.

I feel the leather of the cuffs as he attaches the spreader bar to my ankles. The heat I feel coursing through me is amazing. I know my master is pleased with the way that I look. I’m glad that I decided to wear some sexy lingerie today. As I said, I’ve been having an off day, and usually, sexy lingerie is the cure. I’m wearing my favorite teal lace bra with matching thong. Even though my ass makes buying clothes a hassle, I love how I have just enough tits to fill out all the cute sexy stuff in stores. It’s like the three little bears, but you know, tits. These are too small, those are way too big, nope my tits are just right.  

“I guess my little slut was distracted by my surprises I have stashed in her office,” master says full of mischief, “I’m pretty sure I said for you to take all your clothes off. Even though this is a marvelous sight, that’s now two offenses I must punish you for.”

Wait, what? Did he just say punish? Well if my thong wasn’t completely destroyed before, it most certainly is now. He gives my ass a playful slap as he walks back over to the safe. Great, now what is he pulling out of there. He might as well be a magician over there with a hat. Thanks to these wonderful cuffs anchored to my desk it’s hard to see. Once he’s done, I almost wish I hadn’t seen, because my stomach and pussy do about a hundred backflips. 

In one hand he has what looks like some kind of small wireless vibrator and in the other a wooden leather paddle. It must look like a river flowing from my pussy to the floor because it definitely feels that way. I don’t know why he decided to stop by today, but at this moment I don’t really care. This is exactly what I need. 

Giving my ass another playful slap, he sets the paddle down in front of me on the desk. I squeal just a little, lifting my ass in the air. Not being able to resist the temptation. He gives my ass another slap. I start to feel the beginning of embers of heat growing across my beautiful backside. Pulling my thong to the side my master applies a small amount of lubricant, letting it trail along my slit. I don’t know why he thinks I need lube. Can he not see the river flowing between my legs for him?

But my question is soon answered as I feel the press of cold steel, demanding entry into my tight little hole. I moan and clinch at the invasion, but my master will not be denied. Anal play is not really on my top ten favorite activities. And yet when my master decides to play with my ass, I fail to find the words to describe how wonderful it is. Finally, my muscles relax, and the toy is seated, stretching me. 

Too caught up in the sensation of the plug, I fail to hear the whining motor of the vibrator. I about shoot off the desk though as I most certainly feel it against my clit. Holy shit that is an amazing little wonder. Where the hell does my master find these little bits of heaven? Speaking of heaven, that’s exactly where I fly to as my master inserts the vibrator into my dripping pussy. 

I soar high into the clouds. My scream echoing off the walls of my office. Thank god he told Lisa to take an early lunch. Otherwise, she'd probably be out there snickering like the schoolgirl she is. Or worse, call the cops because she thought I was being murdered. Oh, sorry officer, nothing wrong here just my master punishing me in my office. 

That delicious feeling of jelly starts to spread throughout my legs. But suddenly I realize my mistake. Shit... oh shit, damn it I’m in serious trouble now. I turn my head towards my master, putting on my best I’m sorry face. He gives me back a blank stare that almost sends me over again. Fuck, I’m in trouble, but it’s his fault for putting this beautiful vibrator in my pussy. How was I supposed to control myself and wait for permission to cum?

Realizing that I know I messed up, my master simply raises three fingers on his hand. I just nod, doing my best to control myself but god it’s hard. These little pieces of heaven feel amazing, and worse yet, I catch a glimpse of my master’s straining cock. My whole body liquifies wanting that big juicy, delicious cock caged in those jeans. 

My master readjusts my thongs, seating it back in place before walking around behind my desk. He pulls out the tablet I use for note taking during sessions. After a few minutes pass, he sets it in front of me, using its kickstand to hold it up. I’m sure I have this stupid, confused look on my face because he has some word document pulled up. It’s not one of mine, but after quickly scanning a few lines, my cheeks start to blush. 

"We are going to test your powers of concentration my bad little girl," he says, the richness of his voice giving my pussy a mini orgasm, "I want you to read aloud while I paddle your sweet ass, and for every time you stop or falter. We will restart until you can finish reading without any mistakes. Do you understand?"

What! I scream in my head. How the hell am I supposed to accomplish this? We’ll be here all day with his distracting ass. He does remember I only have an hour break, right? But of course, I give a slight nod. He picks up the paddle and takes a few steps behind me. I wiggle my ass unable to resist the temptation. I never promised to go quietly into the night. No, I’m not smart enough for that. 

My ass receives a nice hard smack for my trouble. I guess that's what I get for being cheeky. I do my best to stifle the giggle that comes with that thought. Ok, let's do this and not fuck it up. I start out reading what my master asks. The vulgar words drip and roll off my tongue like honey. Usually, it's my master doing the reading, while I squirm in bed next to him. He enjoys reading erotica to me, while at the same time expressly forbidding me to touch myself or him. Which is so unfair and insanely hard, it never works because I can’t help myself and end up being punished. So, maybe it does work in a way. 

I get about a paragraph in, when I feel the hard slap of the paddle. My hands brace against the desk as my scream roars through me. The toys duel for attention from my body. Damn, this wonderful man will be the death of me. I get lost in the pleasure, my master delivering another smack telling me to start again. Yep, we are going to be here all day. Lisa is going to come back to the symphony of my wails and moans.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

I start again, this time my master gives me a smack just as the first word leaves my mouth. I do my best to stay focused and please this sadistic man that lives to torture me. But he does it in the most pleasurable ways imaginable. I manage to make it through three paragraphs this time, even with my master turning my ass into a fiery inferno. Maybe I should stand for the rest of the day. But then the devil finds another way to make me stumble.  

The vibrator in my pussy increases in intensity. Holy fuck, I love hating this man. I bite my lower lip as my body quakes and ripples with desire. I try desperately not to cum. But he certainly isn’t making it easy for me. Backing off the vibrator, he lets me come down ever so slightly, before hitting me with the paddle again. 

And now we start again. This goes on forever. I feel like I’ve read the same three paragraphs at least fifty times. My ass is so hot and sensitive if a random breeze passed along, I’d cum instantly without a thought. My poor little pussy is a greedy, sloppy mess, begging the attention of my master’s cock. Finding my center, I rally myself determined to please this devil of a man.

With each smack and ripple of pleasure, I zero in on my task. The devil does his best, but I don't let myself waver. Finally reaching the end, I can’t help but stand a little taller. My body is a sizzling liquid mess of bliss. Every one of my nerve endings is singing the praises of this glorious man. Coming up behind me, he strokes a hand down my back, whispering soft, soothing coos. 

“Well done my good little girl,” my master says full of pride, “But I’m not through with you yet.”

Wait, what? I know I didn't hear him right. He has more in store for me? And with that my pussy ripples with pleasure. How does he do that? But then I feel the most delicious thud against my ass. In my haze, I missed the sound of my master lowering his zipper and freeing that amazing cock of his. Truly before my master, I kind of just thought all cocks were the same. Unsightly, coming in all different shapes and sizes. That was until my master showed me the beauty of worshipping the cock of a man who owns me. 

I lick my lips wanting to feel my master part them with that glorious meat. Looking over my shoulder, I see my master rubbing his cock in the crease of my ass. I mew and coo, doing my best to entice the devil. He just gives me a mocking chuckle before pulling my thong aside once more. Slowly he pulls the toys from my body. I slump against the desk missing the fullness of the toys in my tight little holes. 

He removes the spreader bar as well. I guess having no further need of it. I try to shake my legs, willing some feeling back into them. But my master has other ideas, grabbing ahold of my hips he shoves his cock into my hungry slutty pussy. Holy fucking shit that feels amazing. His cock painfully stretches my tight cunt, forcing it to surrender to his need. 

With each thrust of his cock my pussy squirts, soaking that thick meat. I want so badly to cum, to give my master that gift. And yet he holds the reins tightly, keeping me on a razor's edge of pleasure and bliss. I scream like the wanton slut that I am. I’m not even sure that it's words leaving my mouth, but I beg my master. For what exactly I’m not sure. However, my body has a pretty good idea what it wants, which is everything. 

“Look at you, you’re a filthy slut, soaking your master’s cock in your office,” he says as he roughly fists my hair, arching my back. 

I try to make a mental note to have a mirror placed in here from now on. Or maybe my master will take care of it for me. He seems to think of everything else. I can only imagine what a sight it would be if someone walked in right now. Me bent over my desk, in nothing but my lingerie and heels, with my master pounding the shit out of me. Oh yeah, hey listen, I know you have an appointment right now but as you can see my master has me a little tied up. 

I can only imagine that look of pure horror that would cross their face. Although knowing my luck, it would be Lisa who walks in on us. Then I’d be without a secretary because I’d scratch her eyes out if she took one look at my master’s beautiful cock. That’s my cock! Yeah, I may be a touch possessive, but can you blame me? 

My master gives a hard-thrust seating himself completely. His cock pulses and vibrates in my pussy. Again, he strokes my back as he whispers sweet vulgar sentiments into my ear: this man, this beautiful evil man. It’s as if he is this great artist and I am the canvas on which he creates his masterpiece.

“Cum for me now my little slut,” my master commands, forcing my pussy to erupt, pushing his cock from my pussy.

I roar with lustful satisfaction as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. My legs fail to hold me up as I fall into a puddle of cum. Maintenance is going to hate me today. Maybe I should leave them a note saying how sorry I am. You know just something like, sorry for the mess, my master decided to stop by and make me a squirting whore. 

I think I’m just going to lay here for the rest of the day. I can work from here it’s not a big deal really. So what if I’m half naked with my own cum shamelessly running down my leg. I don’t think it would be a problem. While I’m contemplating how comfortable it would be to stay here, my master releases the link on the cuffs. Lifting me from the floor, he carries me to my chair across from my patient’s chair. 

Sitting under me, my master guides me on to his cock. My cuffed hands wrap around his neck as my back lays across his chest. His thick meaty cock pushes its way inside my ass, stretching me to tearful bliss. Inch by inch he takes me. Even with the plug earlier I’m still incredibly tight. Like I said I’m not always the biggest fan of anal, and that’s because I’m so tight it always hurts. But somehow my master finds a way to make it feel incredible. 

Seating himself fully in my ass, he holds us there giving me a moment to adjust to his sizeable girth. Damn, he is big, I don't know how he manages to squeeze that cock in me. But I don't have time to think about that as he starts to slowly grind his hips. Placing my feet on his knees, I start to bounce shoving his cock deep inside me. I don’t care how much it may hurt; I want my master’s cock. 

Taking his cue, he starts to lift his hips matching my pace. I can feel his control starting to slip, and it only spurs me. We both grunt and moan falling into the primal need to be consumed by one another. The beast beneath me pounds my ass with such fury. I scream demanding his release as well as my own.

“Master please fill my ass, make me your dirty anal cum slut,” I shriek, “Please master I need your cum.”

I do everything I can, begging him to release, to grant me the gift of his seed. And yet he still holds out. Where does he find the control? He’s not human, I swear. With savage fury, he continues to pound my ass. My feet fall off his knees, unable to maintain my balance against his onslaught. He roughly palms my breast, kneading the soft lace, teasing my sensitive nipples. Hell, my whole body sings as one single nerve, a breath away from flying into the heavens. 

With a primal growl, he increases his intensity. Spewing forth sweet endearments in the most vulgar of words. I hang limp falling into his control. My body his to use as he wishes. The thunderous peace that envelopes me is beyond words. No matter my troubles, my master knows just how to clear my mind. 

“Cum for me now you filthy fucking whore,” he growls, his release held by the thinnest of threads, “Show your master just how much of a cum slut you are.”

A searing hot white light consumes me as I shatter. His seed floods my ass igniting a depth charge inside my soul. There are no thoughts or words, just the utter stillness of our passion. My master leaves nothing safe in his wake, continuing to fuck me with his savage passion. The beast claiming what is his, and he won’t be denied. I simply give myself over, lost in his storm. 

Hours pass or maybe minutes, hell maybe even seconds. Time is irrelevant. All I know is I wake in a cocoon of his arms wrapped around me. I can still feel him inside me, albeit not quite as full as before. But that’s ok; my ass is already going to be sore as hell. And I’m going to revel in the sensual feeling for the rest of the day.

I feel my master begin to stir as he starts to kiss me along my ribs. I wiggle and squirm thanks to my very ticklish nature. He gives a slight chuckle, wrapping me up tighter. Anything in the world is worth it to end up right here in this man’s arms. 

We hear a knock at the door as Lisa peaks her head in to check on us. The redness of her cheeks tells the whole story. She had heard us. Otherwise, I suspect she would have stared in shock, or perhaps jealousy. She tries to avert her gaze, but she can’t help looking. Oh, what it is to be young and inexperienced.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Drake, but your next client will be here in ten minutes," she says, her voice full of awe and wonder, "I thought it best to let you know to give you a moment to… uhm... you know…" 

“Thank you, Lisa, I'll make sure she is ready for her next appointment," He says like nothing had happened, "If you could hold them for an extra five minutes that would be wonderful dear." 

She merely nods before ducking out from the doorway. How is he even able to talk, it's going to be at least five hours before I can even think about forming words. And he expects me to be able to deal with a client in fifteen minutes. Yeah like that’s going to happen right now. He slowly begins to pull himself free. His cum spilling out, covering his semi-hard cock. I whimper missing the feel of him already. 

“You better clean me up,” He says playfully, “You know you can’t leave your master’s cock so filthy.”

I can't contain my excitement. With an unknown burst of energy, I fall to the floor. Taking his cock in my hand, I kiss and suckle, making sure I get every last drop. As he said, I can’t leave my master so filthy. Taking him all the way down the back of my throat, I can't pass up an opportunity to deepthroat his cock. He lets out a curse. His eyes rolling in the back of his head. With a loud pop, I release him, a mischievous grin on my face.  

He merely shakes his head before grabbing me and stealing my breath with a kiss. And again, I feel the ember of passion light. How does he make me so god damn horny all the time? I try to crawl back on top of him, wanting to feel him inside me once more. But he just holds me in his arms, mumbling something about I have a client soon. 

Glaring at him, I finally find my way back to earth. I should just cancel the rest of my day and spend it with him. I’m sure I can give him something else to punish me for in five minutes. However, giving me a warning stare, he stops the idea before it has a chance to fully take hold. Well damn, that was sounding more fun by the minute. 

He sits me in the chair while striding across the floor to retrieve my clothes. The view of his ass flexing as he walks is enough to make my pussy stir with need. Oh, I really need to cancel the rest of my appointments. All I’m going to be able to think about is my master and all the wonderful pleasures he gives me. But then a thought makes its way through my mind. Oh yeah, that's right, why the hell did he come here in the first place?

“Master, not that I’m complaining, but why did you stop by today,” I say, the confusion plain on my face?  

“I could just sense that you were having a bad day,” he says trying not to chuckle, “So I stopped by to brighten your day. Although I hadn’t intended all of this, I’m not complaining.”

 I leap from the chair running into his arms. I truly am the luckiest woman alive to have such a master. He releases me and helps me dress. He tucks himself back into his jeans the stain of our savagery plain to see. I blush, feeling a giddy possessiveness. Walking behind my desk, I pull out a small compact mirror trying to fix myself. But it’s useless; nothing can hide the glow of a woman who has been thoroughly spent by great sex. My master hides the evidence, returning the toys back to the hidden safe, and folding the anchor back into the desk. 

Somewhere in all this bliss, he took my cuffs off, but I'll be damned if I remember when. Giving myself a few more quick looks in the mirror, I meet him by the door. Putting his arm around me, he pulls me in for a quick kiss. I try to shake the fog from my mind not letting it take hold. We really need to have a talk about him toning down those kisses once in a while. 

We open the door finding my next client waiting patiently. Lisa has her head huddled down trying not to snicker and blush. I’m sure she caught the sight of the stain on my master’s jeans. She better keep those eyes away from him. That old battle ax is sounding more tempting by the minute. But I do my best not to strangle her and focus on my client.

“Enjoy the rest of your day darlin,” My master says turning over his shoulder, “I look forward to finishing what we started later tonight.”

Wait, what? Lisa’s head perks up too, clearly as amazed and surprised as I am. Great now I’m really not going to be able to think about anything else. I do my best to school myself. Not letting my client see how bad I want to run off with my master. As I said, he is a savage devilish man, and I love him dearly. 

 

Published 
Written by BishopCain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments