Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

B is for Bondage

"I've been tied up, whatever shall I do? Another entry for the NSFW Alphabet."

9
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Hello again! This is my second story for my NSFW alphabet. This is slightly based on real life events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope that makes you hot!"

I’m hog tied, lying on my stomach on our sprawling bed. The soft, teal blanket I adore is spread out under me, tickling my exposed flesh. The ropes are just loose enough that my thighs lay flat, but you’ve roped my neck, so that if I bend my head any farther forward, I’ll choke. I’m currently whimpering, tiny tears budding at the corners of my eyes. My ass and the backs of my thighs are a stinging, angry red from the spanking you’ve given me. Your hand ought to hurt by now with as many slaps to my skin you’ve dealt.

You’re standing in front of me at the edge of the bed, your cock straining almost painfully toward my mouth. I’m not sure if you’re going to make me suck you off or what, but you appear to be proud of your work so far. I’m not wondering for very long which direction you plan on taking this as you take my long hair in hand and guide my head toward your cock. The rope pulls tight against my neck as I inhale your scent. Musk and sweat graces my nostrils. You take your other hand and force my jaw open, despite hearing the increased labor of my breathing. I shake my head in protest and make a few sounds, but they’re soon muffled as your cock enters my moist hole.

I gag instantly and you still, letting me adjust – a small kindness. I’ve only managed a few inches, but I’ve given in to the inevitable and close my lips around your shaft, creating a vacuum as I begin to suck. You take this as your signal to continue, your hips moving slowly forward and back, trying not to buck, testing my gag reflex. Your hand curls into a fist in my hair, plunging a bit deeper, pulling my face to meet your hips. You slowly fuck my mouth as drool runs down my chin. I find myself enjoying the sounds of passion that escape your lips, a moan here, a gasp of pain as my teeth accidentally scratch your shaft. All of it is erotic and it’s making me so wet.

I want you to fuck my pussy, but you continue to fuck my face until your sack tightens with impending release. You know how much I loathe the taste of cum though, and being ever the gentleman, pull out in enough time to spill your seed across my face and in my hair.

You’re gasping after your orgasm, petting my now knotted hair gently in appreciation. “Good girl,” you coo and grab one of my favorite toys. You lube it generously and move around to the other side of the bed, crawling up behind me. You spread my thighs as far apart as the ropes will allow. Gently, you rub my puckered entrance with a lubed up finger. I cry out in surprise at the chill of the lube, despite knowing what you had intended to do, but soon I’m moaning and drooling as you continue to tease me, easing your large digit in to my sphincter. I gasp at the intrusion and attempt to rock back against your finger, demanding you push deeper. One knuckle, two, your forefinger is seated to the hilt in my tight ass. You move it gently to stretch my hole to your satisfaction. The toy you’ve selected is a butt plug, slightly bigger than the width of your finger, a bullet vibe looped through a hole at the end. You pull your finger back and begin to push the plug inside me.

Foxy_Ramona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxy_Ramona

I moan, a low, guttural sound. I can feel my pussy clenching in a mock orgasm as the plug stretches and fills me. Once my sphincter has closed around the base, you turn the vibe on, on low. I’m a mess within minutes, writhing on the bed and the vibe is only on low! Periodically, you have been swatting me on the ass with an open palm, alternating cheeks. The combination of sweet sting and agonizing vibration is driving me wild.

“You want me to fuck you?” I can feel the length of steel that is your cock against my knee. Apparently teasing me has turned you on.

I’m definitely distracted by the vibe, but I bob my head in ascent.

“What’s that, Lilly?” you ask, moving to stand in front of me again.

“Please,” I beg, breathless and needy. “Please fuck me!”

You take my cum stained hair in hand and yank my head back so I can stare up at you with lust glazed eyes.

“Please what?”

“Please fuck me, Master!” I gasp. Your hand goes to the rope attached to my neck and you yank on it. I choke lightly. “Please!” I beg again, my voice strained.

“Good girl,” you coo again, releasing the rope. You move behind me and spread my legs painfully wide. I cry out as the muscles scream at me with strain. You stroke your cock a few times before positioning your cock at my sopping entrance. You push quickly, brutally into my aching pussy, stretching me as wide as possible. “So tight,” you hiss, stilling for a second, but not so I can adjust. It only takes a few moments for you to begin your onslaught on me. Your hips are snapping back and forth so quickly that I can’t keep up. I can hear my juices squishing around your cock as you pump like a madman, in out, in out, never slowing. Even as my world explodes in a million stars in a world-shattering orgasm. You ride me through not one, not two, but three orgasms before you too explode for the second time, deep inside of me.

You lean forward, still buried to the hilt, and tug on the rope attached to my neck. “Did you like that, Lilly?”

I nod again, gasping against the restriction at my throat. “Yes,” I breathe and you release the rope.

You pull away, your limpening dick pulling out of my pussy with a sucking sound. You gently pull the plug from my ass, turning off the vibe. And then you slowly untie me, caressing my skin with both hands, soothing aches and strains from being tied up too long or slapped too hard. As I sit up, you get up from the bed to retrieve a hot, wet washcloth to wipe the cum from my face and hair. You invite me for a hot, steamy shower, but I decline, too exhausted from our session.

Instead, I suggest something else: “Cuddle with me?”

You lay down with me, pulling me in to the heat of your side, the big spoon to my little and you stroke my hair as I fall into a deep sleep.

Published 
Written by lillywhitepanties
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments