Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Kitty! Chapter 1

"Kitty has broken Master's rule's and now she is back to be punished... again!"

16
12 Comments 12
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"The following is a continuation of the story “The Pain Slut” also found on this site. It chronicles the further adventures of our slut as she goes back to the Master for another “session” with His whip and paddle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>When will she ever learn…"

It had been a long day at work and when he got home all he wanted to do was kick back, order a pizza, and watch some TV. A nice, casual, relaxing evening to start the long-awaited weekend off. He had gotten out of his work suit and was sitting on the sofa wearing just his favorite black jeans and a white “wifebeater” tee shirt when the doorbell rang.

“Great! The pizza is here!” he said aloud to no one. He went to the door, but it wasn’t the pizza guy on the other side with his pizza.

“Hello Sir, May I come in?” It was her… his submissive, his slut.

“Hello, slut, Come on in. What’s up? What can I do for you?” 

“Well Sir, kitty has been bad and needs to be punished, and I have come to ask you to teach her a lesson… one she won’t soon forget.” 

“Kitty” was her pet name for her pussy and whenever she misbehaved (usually by having sex without permission or masturbating without permission), she blamed kitty for it. Kitty seemed to have an almost magical hold on her and whenever kitty was feeling playful or frisky, she went along with it and they both ended up in trouble.

“Okay, have a seat and we will talk about it. Are you hungry? I just ordered a pizza and it should be here at any moment - I thought you were the pizza guy for a moment.”

“Thank you, Sir. Yes, I am a little hungry.”

“So what did kitty do this time to get you in trouble?” 

“Well, Sir, you know I have been trying to be a good girl for you. I know the rules you have made are for my benefit to teach me patience and discipline and I do try to follow them. But kitty doesn’t like the rules, and the other day she broke the rule about having sex without your permission.” 

“Tell me what happened…”

“Okay, I was at work at the bank just doing my regular work… as you know I work in the New Accounts department… anyway, a gentleman walked in and wanted to open a new account. He was new to the area and wanted to establish himself. He was very cute and very polite–he reminded me a lot of you; he was a real gentleman, just like you. 

"We got to talking and he asked me some questions about the area. He was very new here and didn’t know where anything was. So we talked while I set up his account and afterward he gave me his business card with his phone number on it. 

"He asked if I was single and I told him I was. So he asked me out to dinner–he said he didn’t know of any good restaurants so I could pick one. One thing lead to another and before I knew it kitty had me in bed with this guy!”

“I see. Well, kitty knows the rule about having sex without my permission. And she knows why the rule exists. I made this rule for her–and your–safety. There are a lot of guys and girls out there that can give you any manner of diseases and if it’s a man, possibly even get you pregnant. 

"And you know as well as I that if you were to get sick or knocked up, they would bail on you so fast you’d never know they were gone until it was too late. They don’t care about you… not like I do. 

"I also made this rule because as your Master I have the responsibility for granting you any orgasms you get and I do not like to share or give up that control. You have entrusted yourself to me with your submission. You are my property and as such everything you have is mine as well. And that includes kitty. I am not the kind of Master who shares well with others. I am a possessive Master and I want what’s mine to stay that way. 

"So yes, you are right. Kitty will indeed need to be punished for her disobedience. And since this just one of a long list of infractions she has done since you became my slut, she will need something to get it through to her why I have rules.”

“Yes, Sir. I agree. Kitty has disobeyed you on many occasions and she needs a good sound punishment to get her in line. Something very hard and very painful so she won’t forget you are the Master.” She fidgeted in her seat, the anticipation of what he would come up with getting her excited.

He, too, could see she was getting aroused just at the thought of being punished. He smiled to himself - he knew this was what she needed… what she craved above all else. She was a pain slut and she got off on being hurt. The more severe the pain, the higher her orgasm took her. 

He had yet to find her limit or to have her call her safeword, even though he made her tell him what it was every time they played. He wanted to make sure she remembered her safeword and if he ever did go too far, she was to call it so the session would stop instantly. He did love his slut and didn’t want to really hurt her. 

“What to do about this…” He sat there thinking about what to do to make “kitty” behave. As they ate their pizza, he watched as she squirmed and fidgeted on her seat, the prospects of being punished making her pussy wet. He could smell her arousal from across the table and he wanted to build the desire in her a bit more. 

He knew full well that her imagination was her worst enemy and that if he waited long enough she would be at her wits end about what he was going to do to her! He took his time eating while thinking about this situation and watching his slut get more and more heated. Soon she could hardly sit still, and he knew it was time for his decision.

“Because this is not the first time that kitty has decided to blatantly disobey me and ignore my rules, I think this calls for something more than just a mere spanking. We have tried reasoning with kitty, we have tried spanking her, and we have tried other forms of punishment. But nothing seems to work. So I think this calls for something drastic. 

"Here’s what I want you to do: I want you to go home and gather your things–you are going to come and stay the weekend with me so that I have some time with kitty. This is going to take a while and I don’t want to be rushed. 

"Fortunately, this is a three day weekend with Monday being a holiday. Your bank will be closed as will my office. So go home and get your makeup and bathroom things and pick one or two lingerie items that you think will please me. No need for street clothes this weekend, just the lingerie. 

I don’t know what you have in your closet, but I’m sure if kitty is such a playful thing, you can find something. If not, you will just have to remain naked all weekend! Now go get your things together and be back here quickly. We have a lot to do and I want to get started.” 

“Yes, Sir. I will do as you command. I will be back as quickly as I can–I already know what I want to bring. I just hope you will find my outfits pleasing, Sir.” 

She left, driving back to her place as fast as safety would allow.

While she was gone, he busied himself getting prepared for her as well. He had a guest bedroom already set up to receive overnight guests, although he pretty much figured she would be sleeping with him. 

Still, it gave her someplace quiet she could rest between “sessions” and a place to put her things. He got a few things he would need for the first session… he wanted her to spend the weekend with him because he wanted to do several things with and to her and this made her handy when he wanted to play. 

For her, this was the first time he had ever asked her to stay over. Ordinarily, she came over, they played for a bit, and she went home, sore but smiling. But this was different; he wanted an extended playtime with her and the idea of having him work on her for the whole weekend nearly had her creaming her panties… and he hadn’t even touched her yet. Not even a kiss or a handshake, yet she could feel her pulse racing and she was panting in eager anticipation!

She ran into her home and straight to her bedroom, grabbing an overnight bag from the closet. She flew through her dresser drawers picking out the things she had in mind, quickly selecting things she hoped would please him and make her sexy to him. 

God, this man makes me crazy! she thought to herself as she packed her things into the overnight case. She picked up one item, a sexy bra, and panty set and smiling mischievously, decided that she would wear this when she went back to see him. She knew that when she went to see him for a session she wasn’t to wear any panties, so this would be just one more thing she’d get punished for! She quickly stripped out of her clothes and changed into the shelf bra and g-string panty set. 

Once she was changed and had her clothes packed, she went into the bathroom to put on her makeup. Master had a certain look he liked for her and she knew exactly how to do her makeup. Master liked her to wear the heavy evening-type eye makeup with dark eyeshadow and thick mascara. He liked her lips to be red and glossy and a little more blush on her cheeks than normal. He said her makeup should make her look and feel like a porn starlet and he said it gave her a real whorish look that he loved. 

He said he liked her makeup like that because once he started working on her, her makeup would always run and she looked even more like a whore–especially when she had a mouthful of his cock. Master always loved fucking her face until the tears made her face a real wreck and then rubbing his wet cock over her face to make it even more of a mess. And she loved the way she looked too - the more messed up her face was the happier they both were!

Once her makeup was put on she looked at herself in the full-length mirror with a critical, exacting eye. She wanted to look perfect - good enough simply wasn’t good enough, and pretty was for jewelry and baubles. She wanted to be resplendent… bewitching… utterly captivating. She wanted his jaw to hit the floor when he saw her. He deserved nothing less than absolute, flawless perfection. 

She glanced up at the clock on the wall; she had better get back, she didn’t want to make him wait too long. Her makeup and clothes would have to do–she only hoped he would be pleased with her looks. She threw her makeup in her small makeup case and grabbed both the overnight bag and makeup case and put them by the door. 

Because she was about to leave the house wearing clothes that are best suited for wear behind a closed bedroom door, she decided to put on her full-length trenchcoat to cover up her skimpy outfit and allow her to surprise him properly once she got there. She headed back to Master’s house; she had been gone longer than she would have liked and she hoped he wouldn’t be mad at her lengthy delay - well not too mad at least!

She drove back to her Masters home as fast as she had left it, not wanting to waste any more time. She pulled into his driveway and parked the car, getting her bags out and locking it and hurrying up the sidewalk. She rang the doorbell again and he opened the door, taking her bags and telling her to come in.

“I’m sorry it took so long, Sir… I wanted to be perfect for you,” she said, with her head lowered and her hands to her side. 

“Well let’s see.” He placed his hand under her chin and slowly raised her face to him. She looked up, her eyes darting back and forth between his, searching for an answer she wasn’t sure she wanted. He looked at her and studied her, turning her face to one side and then the other. Then he let go of her chin.

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

“You look beautiful, slut. Quite beautiful, indeed. I like this look very much,” he said, at last.

She breathed a sigh of relief at his words. For him to compliment her like that was worth all the effort she had put into it. 

“Thank you, Sir. I was praying that you would like how I looked.”

“I like your makeup at least. As for the rest… that is an awfully warm coat for this time of year isn’t it slut? Are you cold?” he said with a smirk of knowledge on his face. She knew that he suspected something was up.

“Well I did bring a surprise with me, would you like to unwrap it?” 

Stepping forward, he didn’t say a thing. He simply reached out and slowly, very slowly, pulled on the tied waist belt. When her waist belt came undone, he reached up and took the edges of her coat which were still together and jerked them roughly open pulling the coat off her shoulders and down behind her until it fell off her back and onto the floor in a big dark puddle. 

She let out a surprised gasp at his rough and sudden movement but it was too late, she now stood before him dressed in only the lingerie she had put on for him. He stepped back a couple steps to get a good look at the whole lovely picture. 

Her shelf bra which left her tits and nipples exposed and ready to play, her g-string panty which she had worn to entice him, even though he had rules against panties, her thigh top stockings, and red CFM heels… all of it made a very delicious sight. He licked his lips as his eyes took in the feast in front of him.

“Well, Sir… what do you think?” 

He stepped forward putting his arms around her and gave her a long deep hard kiss. She moaned as she felt his lips crush against hers and she put her arms around his neck, pulling him into her tighter. His hands slid down her back and over the waist string of her panties to grab handfuls of her bare ass cheeks. She moaned louder as he squeezed her ass, sinking his fingers into her soft creamy flesh.

Quite unexpectedly, he gave her ass a hard swat and as she broke the kiss squealing in surprise, he quickly spun her around to face the wall and pushed her forward against it. With one hand in her hand pulling her head back, his other hand moved around to grab her exposed tit. 

“We are going to have so much fun slut… I am going to whip your ass till you can’t sit down, whip your tits till you swear they will fall off, then I will turn my attention to that filthy fuckhole between your legs. And in between those times, I’m going to fuck every hole you own. 

"You are going to cum and be cummed on in many times this weekend, whore, and by the time you leave here, you will know who the Master of THIS house is! You will beg for my whip and you will receive it–I promise you that!” he spat at her viciously.

She could feel her pussy drooling at his words. Oh God! she thought, her pussy quivering at the idea of what he had in mind. She trembled under his control, she loved it when he talked dirty to her, when he whipped her and when he treated her like this. She ached to be his whore - knowing he was strict and he could be merciless without being cruel turned her on like nothing she had ever known.

She moaned her response. “Yes, my Master… please use your worthless fucktoy for your pleasure. Please punish me for my disobedience. Punish kitty for breaking your rules, Sir,” 

He pulled her off the wall pushing to the floor. He walked around behind her and grabbed a huge handful of hair. Then he began dragging her back across the polished wood floor into the living room. She grabbed his wrist with both hands, trying to lessen the pressure on her hair as her bare ass slid across the floor. 

She howled in protest, promising to be good from now on, but she knew that her pleas fell on deaf ears. And secretly that’s what she wanted as well. He knew her limits and she knew he would push her to them and then beyond, carefully showing her what’s on the other side. She trusted him not to push her too far or too hard and that her Master cared for her and even loved her. He would not give her more than she could handle.

He dragged her across the floor to the sofa pulling her up until her back was against the lower part of the sofa from and her head was just above the seat. He pushed her legs wide apart and stood between them his own legs shoulder-width apart keeping her from closing hers. He grabbed her by the throat, holding her head back on the sofa seat cushion as he berated her.

“Now slut, we are going to start by giving you a chance to apologize for interrupting my evening with all this completely avoidable nonsense. You came to me because you couldn’t seem to keep kitty in her cage and now you expect me to punish her and make her behave. Well, you will apologize for bothering me with this!” 

As he spoke he unfastened his belt and jeans, pulling them down to his knees then using his feet to push them the rest of the way to his ankles and stepping out of them using one foot to push them out of the way.

She looked up at his semi-hard cock, licking her lips appreciatively. Even at this semi-hard state, her Master was a formidable man, his eight-inch long and nearly three-inch diameter cock was more than some women could handle. But she loved the challenge and had on several occasions been able to stuff all that man-meat into her tight box. Kitty could get very hungry at times!

He moved a bit closer until his cock and balls were directly over her, She put her hands around behind his legs, just above his knees where she knew they were supposed to be and prepared for what was next. 

“Now, since you insist on acting like a cheap trashy whore, let’s see if you have what it takes to be one! Open that whore mouth!” he said, slapping her across the face. 

She opened her mouth ready to receive his cock but he wasn’t satisfied. 

“Wider dammit! That big mouth of yours can get you into trouble, let’s see if it can get you out of it!” he said mocking anger and slapping her again. 

She opened her mouth as wide as she could, sticking her tongue out as well. He grabbed the base of his cock with his free hand and used it to smack her outstretched tongue a couple times. Then he slapped her face with his cock enjoying how she made little begging moans for it.

“Do you want this cock, slut?” She nodded her head as best she could, giving him a short moan in response.

“I’ll bet you do. A whore without a cock in her mouth is pretty much useless!” 

He had no more finished his sentence than he pulled her head forward onto his cock at the same time he pushed his hips forward, shoving his cock all the way into her mouth until he felt the tip at the back of her throat. He held her in this position, not letting her move forward or back for what to her seemed like forever. 

In reality, though it was only a few seconds. Then he pulled back and she came off his cock gasping and coughing. He gave her only a couple seconds to snatch a quick breath before he shoved back into her mouth just as far. Again he held it in place deep in her throat, but this time he waited until she tapped his leg–the signal for him to back out. She came up gagging this time, drool streaming from her mouth.

He smiled as his slut now began looking like one, drooling as she took his cock deep in her mouth. He began face fucking her now, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth at a moderate speed, going to the back of her throat each time and then backing up just a bit before pushing in again. She sucked on his cock as he moved in and out using her tongue on the underside the way he liked.

She had just gotten a rhythm going when he changed things on her.

“Now let’s see just what kind of a cocksucking whore you really are!”

He shoved his cock deeper than ever, past the back of her throat and down it. She took him down her throat moving further down his huge cock than before until her nose was pressed against his abdomen. He held her face tight against his stomach crushing her nose against him almost painfully. 

Then after she “tapped out” he let her back up and she gagged, nearly retching and the saliva poured from her mouth running over her tits and getting her shelf bra soaked with the slimy stuff. Her mascara had started to run by now and her lipstick was rubbed completely off. She looked like the whore she wanted to be.

“NOW you look the part, slut!”

He thrust back down her throat a couple more times, each time he pulled out, he brought more saliva up with him and she gagged and sputtered and choked. But she loved being able to handle his cock fully down her throat - she knew that very few women he had known could and that made her feel very special.

Now that she had made his cock rock hard, it was time to put it to use. “Get up slut!” 

He reached down and grabbed her by the nipples. He pulled her cruelly to her feet. She howled as he pulled hard on her nipples adding a little twisting just to get her to move faster. Once on her feet, he turned her to face the dining room 

“Now bring me one of the dining room chairs and be quick about before I really get pissed!”  

She scampered into the dining room lifting the first chair she came to and bringing it back and setting it down in front of him.

He had bought these dining room chairs and table specifically with his needs in mind. The chairs had arms and high backs and were solidly built. This was because he wanted to be able to use them for play as well as for eating. And he was going to do just that now. 

“Plant your ass in that chair and don’t move!”

She did as he said, her pussy making the wood seat slippery as she leaked her juices onto the varnished surface. It would get a lot more slippery before he was done with her.

He left her sitting in the chair in the middle of the living room while he stepped out of the room. He came back a couple minutes later carrying a cardboard box. She was curious as to the contents but didn’t dare ask–she was sure she would find out soon enough!

“After you left to go get your things I began thinking about how I was going to deal with you this weekend. We have never had this much time to play and I want to take full advantage of this weekend. I have several things planned for you but for tonight I think I will give kitty what she seems to want so badly.”

“Sir?” she asked a bit confused.

He smiled. “You see slut, kitty got in trouble this time because she had sex without my permission. She broke my rules in doing so. Well, like so many other things, sex can be used both for fun and for punishment. 

"You know how some parents break their kids of smoking by making them smoke cigarettes until they get sick? Same principle here. Kitty wants sex, so I’m going to give it to her… so much sex that she doesn’t think she can cum anymore. Then we will see if that’s so. You will be exhausted, wrung out, and fucked till you run dry - and then fucked some more!”

She moaned at hearing this because she knew that her Master did not make such statements lightly. If he said she was going to be fucked to exhaustion, she knew that he wouldn’t stop until she was totally spent! He reached into the box and pulled out some lengths of rope…

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments