Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Kitty!, Chapter 2

"Her punishment begins... it's going to be a long weekend!"

21
15 Comments 15
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

“Now get out of those clothes, they are too nice to get messed up and they are in the way of my work,” he said. She quickly got out of her lingerie, handing them to him.

“Yes, we will have to discuss your wearing these!” he said, as she handed him her panties. She looked up at him with a sheepish grin.

He began by pushing her back down into the chair and putting her knees over the arms of the chair, then pulling her ass to the edge of the seat. “This way when your pussy leaks, it will pour onto the floor, and not in the chair. I sit there too, you know!” he said. He took one of his ropes and ran it around her and the chair several times, securing her to the back of the chair.

Then he took another length of rope and tied her ankle to the chair arm, and then her leg just above the knee. He repeated it with the other leg in a similar fashion, securing both legs spread wide, to the chair arms. He took her arms and brought them up over her head and tied them off to the chair back behind her head, then stepped back to look over his work.

She was tied securely to the chair, unable to do much more than wriggle a bit. She tested the ropes and his knots and found that she wasn’t going anywhere. She was completely at his mercy and under his control. It made her pussy even wetter knowing this.

“Are those knots tied tight, slut?” he asked her, as he walked slowly around her chair inspecting his work.

“Yes Sir,” she said.

“And the ropes are strong?” he asked.

“Yes Sir,”

“So you are tied securely, then?”

“Oh yes, Master, very securely.”

“And how does that make you feel to know that you cannot escape and that you are completely helpless?” he asked her, teasing her with his words.

“It feels wonderful, Sir… so hot and sexy.”

“WRONG, Slut!” he said, grabbing a handful of hair. He leaned over from behind her and gave her tits a couple of hard smacks. “A hot shower after a long day feels wonderful. Those clothes you were wearing makes you feel sexy.

"Being tied up makes your pussy wet and makes you so fucking horny you can’t stand it! Being tied up makes you want my cock so bad you would do anything just to be fucked by it. Isn’t that right, whore?”

“Yes, Master! Oh, please fuck your whore slut, Master! Please! I need your cock! I need to please you with my dirty cunt! Please, fuck me, please!” she begged.

“That’s more like it. A whore like you doesn’t get to feel ‘wonderful’. Wonderful is for ladies and proper society women. Not back alley gutter trash like you.

"All you are allowed to feel is a cock in your holes and whatever pleasure you are allowed to derive from it. You are a tool… just a place I have to store excess cum, understand. You are a cum receptacle… a walking cunt,” he said.

“Yes Master,” she said.

His filthy degrading talk was making her pussy drool now… she loved being treated like this–it turned her on immensely and he was giving her all he had. She was wriggling in her seat, sliding around on the thin film of pussy juice that ran down her crack to the seat below her. Her tits burned from the slapping and her nipples were so hard she thought they would burst.

“Please, Master… please use your whore’s cunt for your pleasure. Please use my cunt, my ass, and my mouth however you please. I will do anything you ask, Master I only wish to serve you and please you. Please, Master, allow me to make you happy,” she begged again.

“Oh, don’t you worry slut, I fully intend to use all your holes before the weekend is over. But first, we have the matter of teaching your ‘kitty’ here a little patience! I have some ideas on just how to do that too,” he said with a wicked tone.

She gulped nervously, “Y-you do?”

“Oh yes, my little fucktoy… I will show kitty that patience is a virtue and something she will need to develop if she doesn’t want to be punished all the time,” he said. Then he leaned forward getting right up face to face, their noses almost touching. “But then, kitty kinda likes the punishments doesn’t she?” he added.

“Yes Sir,” she breathed lustfully, blushing as the words came out.

“Yes indeed,” he said. He went back to the box and pulled out a hand-operated vacuum device and a handful of small clear vacuum cups. He selected two of the smaller, more narrow ones and attached one to the plastic hose coming from the squeeze handle. Then he put the open end of the cup up to her mouth.

“Lick it slut,” he said. She licked around the rim and inside the cup, getting it nice and wet. He placed the open end of the vacuum cup over her nipple and pumped the handle a few times. Her nipple was sucked up into the cup further and further with every squeeze of the vacuum pump until it was almost painfully tight.

She moaned at first, feeling her nipple being sucked up into the device, but as he continued to pump the handle her moans turned to whimpers of discomfort and pain. He stopped when she began whimpering–he didn’t want to get too ahead of himself. He closed off the plastic valve and disconnected the hose to reattach it to another cup.

Again he put the end of the cup to her lips and told her to lick it and then attached the second cup to her other nipple. He stood back for a moment as she looked down at her tits, the nipples uncomfortably distended and turning purple as the blood was drawn to them.

“How are you doing, slut?” he asked. He always checked on her as the sessions progressed, which made her feel much more secure and at ease when he was working with her. She knew she was safe and that allowed her to let go and feel everything he was doing to her more intensely.

“I am doing fine, Sir, thank you for checking on me,” she said, looking back up at him.

“It’s my job and my responsibility as your Master to take care of you slut. Besides,” he said getting closer to her and running his hand slowly down her stomach as he spoke, “I have a lot of time and effort invested in you. It wouldn’t do to see you harm.” Just as he finished his sentence, his hand crossed over her mound.

She moaned feeling his hand approaching her dripping slit. He smiled as she closed her eyes letting the feeling of his touch wash over her. “I see we shaved recently… very good, I like it smooth like this–I can see the effects of what I’m doing when it is baby smooth,” he said.

“Yess… Sirrr…” she said, half moaning her reply.

His hand moved a little further down and she sucked in a breath as he approached her clit. She so wanted him to touch her there!

But he knew this and deftly avoided the eager button, much to her dismay. He heard her groan in disappointment as his hand bypassed her “on switch” and continued to parallel her pussy lips until he began moving down her inner thigh away from her steaming cunt.

Her hopes raised though once he got to her knee and began moving back up her thigh towards her hungry slit. He got closer and she began trembling with anticipation. Maybe he would touch her this time!

But once again she would be denied. His had moved to within inches of her wet opening but then began slow soft teasing circles around it, avoiding her pussy lips and her throbbing aching clit. He circled her several times moving away as she squirmed to get him where she needed him. It was terribly aggravating and she whimpered with need as she was teased mercilessly.

“Please Master! Oh God, please fuck me! I can’t stand it… please, please, please!” she cried.

But he had a plan and it didn’t include that just yet. “I’m not going to fuck you quite yet, slut, but that doesn’t mean you won’t cum for me!” he said. And she felt two fingers slip between her swollen pussy lips and enter her, sliding deep into her fuck canal. He pushed his two middle fingers of one hand into her curling them upwards and rubbing across her highly sensitive g-spot.

“Ahhhhh God!” she moaned as she felt him finally entering her. It wasn’t the cock she wanted, but still, he was inside her and she knew that she was moments away from that sweet release. At first, he moved in and out of her slowly, curling his hand around her pubis to rub her clit with his fingers.

“Oooh! Ohhh Master!” she moaned, writhing as his fingers worked their magic over her clit and deep in her cunt. She instantly began getting wetter, as if thanking him for the attention. She began moving her hips in time with his hand, humping against it to get the teasing fingers deeper in her ravenous pussy.

Suddenly he stopped moving and she opened her eyes to look at him questioningly. As soon as he made eye contact with her, he shifted into high gear. His hand began moving in and out using rapid, short strokes like a jackhammer, his fingers rubbing furiously against her g-spot and over her clit.

OH FUCK, MASTER! she squealed in surprise, shoving her hips forward automatically as if they knew what they wanted without her even thinking about it. He sawed at her pussy furiously until he achieved the desired result.

“OH GOD MASTER!! I’M CUMMING! OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING! she screamed, gritting her teeth.

And only moments since he began this new assault she exploded, spraying her juices out in a solid stream of pure ecstatic joy. As soon she shot her first jet, he pulled his hand from her and rubbed over her pussy lips rapidly back and forth hitting her clit with each stroke and causing her orgasm to stretch out longer and more violently. She bucked and twisted as he made her cum harder and longer, but the ropes held her firmly.

She no more finished cumming the first time then he went back in and repeated the whole process… first going slowly for a few strokes and then speeding up until she came. And once again it proved devastatingly effective, with her spewing after only a few moments of high-speed fun.

He repeated this slow then fast cycle about ten times, each time it ended in a crashing orgasm and each time he began immediately, not allowing her any chance to rest or even come completely down. By the time he was finished, she was a panting, moaning mess; her naked body glistening with the sweat of exertion and a film of her own juices.

“Please Master… no more… please!” she protested. But this was a punishment and thus no quarter would be given her. Until and unless she called her safeword, he would continue. And if she called her safeword, she knew better have a damn good reason! Just being tired was not a reason to call her safeword. So she suffered.

The next phase in this day’s work came out of the box and the exhausted woman looked at it through weary, lust-fogged eyes. It took her only a few seconds for it to register and her reaction was just as he expected.

“Oh God, Master… not the Wand! Please, not the Wand… I’m so tired!” she cried. He had brought out the dreaded Hitachi Wand… the bane of many a submissive slut! She knew it’s power well, having had it used on her several times before. And she knew that since this was supposed to be a punishment, he would not be easy on her.

“That’s right, whore, it’s your old friend the Wand. And I know you are aware of what it can do to you. It’s going to help me teach kitty a lesson right now as a matter of fact,” he said flatly. “Before we get started though, I think these suction cups have done their job. I’ll bet those nipples are quite swollen and sensitive by now!”

He opened the valve to the first one and the air rushed in breaking the vacuum and the cup came off easily. Easily that is for him; for her, the return of circulation caused a strong needles and pins sensation that surprised her and made her gasp.

Then he opened the valve on the other cup and removed it, giving that nipple the same feeling. He flicked the stiff, hard buds with his finger which made the circulation return faster but it also made her squeal because her nipples were still very sensitive.

“Good, I’m glad to see that your nipples are tender and sensitive… that will make what I do next even more fun!” he said with an evil grin. He plugged the power cord into a nearby outlet and turned the device on. It came to life with a low buzz, a warning to her… a warning and a promise that she would soon be incapable of rational thought.

He waved the buzzing demon in front of her face as she watched it closely. It neared one of her nipples and she let out a soft but high-pitched squeal of panic and trepidation. He grinned and moved it away for a moment.

But when he brought it back and it neared her nipple again she returned with the same high-pitched squeal of uneasiness. Almost as if she was afraid of it touching her, much like a little girl with a spider.

This time, however, he didn’t pull it away again. When the buzzing device made contact with her nipple it sent lightning bolts of pure pleasure through her tit then branching off to race to both her head and her clit.

MissINSATIABLE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissINSATIABLE

“Ohh God Master!” she gasped, arching her back as much as was possible in her bindings. He ran the vibrator head around her areola and over her nipple a few times until her apprehension turned to luxurious bliss and her fearful whine had morphed into a lustful moaning.

When her left nipple had gotten enough attention to hold it over for a bit, he moved to the right and gave it the same care. This nipple was every bit as sensitive as the other one, despite the fact that it had had more time to recover from the vacuum. He ran the vibrator around the tender, still swollen bud and she moaned her pleasure again.

This time, though, instead of lifting the head up away from her tit, he let it wander down into the valley between them and then start an agonizingly slow march south. She watched with almost hypnotic fascination as the vibrator made its way slowly down her stomach.

As it reached her navel, she bit her lip and mewled knowing that she was seconds away from both incredible pleasure and unrelenting torment. The vibe crossed over her belly and as it did her abdomen began spasming in preparation for contact with her clit. He saw her hands clench and she grit her teeth readying herself.

Then it happened. The Wand found its target and her clit erupted. Lightning shot from her clit straight up her spine to her brain and she screamed as the vibe made itself known.

“OHHFUUCKMAASTERRR!” she screamed as her pussy caught fire. She instantly began bucking and twisting in her ropes but Master knew how to tie a knot and they didn’t give an inch.

She rocked and turned and tried every contortion imaginable to try to escape the devilish machine. But nothing seemed to work; it was always right there teasing her and tormenting her and driving her out of her mind.

He watched his slut struggle, enjoying her moans and gyrations as she fought against the inevitable. And it didn’t take very long for it to arrive either. Her mind had already done a lot of the work, building up to this since she first told him about her disobedience.

He knew that this would happen; it made his job of bringing her to this crest all that much easier. Now she was on the verge of yet another explosive orgasm. He pressed the large bulbous head of the Wand into her pussy and against the opening of her fuck canal as she came.

He held it tight against her tunnel entrance… not letting her juices come out… building up the pressure behind the head as she continued to produce more and more cum. Finally, he pulled the head away and she hosed the floor with her copious flow.

“AAAUUUGGGHHH!” she screamed at the sudden release of pressure in her pussy. The release of her pussy juices threw her immediately into another orgasm and she came yet again right on top of the last one. He used the vibrator to rub fast and hard against her clit as she screamed out her joy and came again and again.

Finally, he backed away to assess her condition. His naughty slut was a moaning, panting, sweat and cum-drenched wreck. Her makeup ran in streaks down her face. Her once well-groomed and beautiful hair was now matted and sticking to her sweaty face. And rivers of perspiration ran in tiny rivulets down her body to mix with the pussy juices ebbing from her still-convulsing cunt.

He clicked off the Wand for now setting it down next to the chair where it would be handy. He went back to the box and pulled out a string of six large plastic balls with a ring at one end. Each of the balls was about an inch and a half in diameter and they were spaced about an inch apart, with the ring about four inches from the last ball on the string. He got out a bottle of lube and coated the balls until each one was completely covered in the slick stuff.

Kneeling in front of the bound girl, he used his fingers, already slick from lubing up the anal balls, to coat her sphincter ring and push a bit into her anus. He squirted a bit more lube into her and used those same fingers to spread it around, getting her nice and slicked up.

Then he started pushing the anal balls, one at a time into her ass. She moaned as each ball stretched her ass then sucked it in. She was in such a delirious state by now she couldn’t complain, not that she wanted to. She just sat there taking in one after another of the slick black anal balls until the whole strand was inside her, leaving only the string and end ring hanging out of her ass.

He picked up the Wand once more and held it against her clit. It was turned off for now but that was of little consequence. With one hand holding the Wand on her clit and the other holding the ring to her anal balls, he leaned in and began licking and lapping at her quivering pussy. His tongue pressed into her seeking out more of the sweet juices she has been ejecting. His tongue squirmed and wriggled inside her cunt, bringing the lust-fogged woman back to life again.

“Ohh God…. yess! Ohhhh… ohhhh… she moaned as the sensations pushed their way into her already-overcrowded brain. Even though her mind might be taking a vacation, her pussy went into autopilot and began producing the sweet honey he was seeking. He lapped it up as fast as he found it too.

He always loved the way she tasted when she was leaking like this; it was better than any gourmet meal he had ever eaten. And the more he ate, the more he teased her with his tongue and the closer she got to erupting in another body wracking orgasm.

She couldn’t even protest anymore, she was completely and utterly spent… she had nothing left to give. But he was going to pull one more mind shattering orgasm from her before he was done.

Just as she was cresting Mount Orgasm for the final time she moaned letting him know she was about to cum. That’s when the sadistic streak in him came out. He clicked the Wand on full power and at the same time, he pulled the anal balls out of her ass quickly.

The combination of his tongue in her cunt, the Wand buzzing her clit, and the sensation of the balls being pulled out of her ass quickly was more than her tattered mind could handle.

“AAAIIIIEEEE!” she screamed so loud it reverberated in the large room hurting both their ears. She bucked and pitched so hard he thought she’d either break the chair apart or tip it over, so he grabbed the legs to steady it. She poured her pussy juice out like a firehose right into his mouth, nearly choking him with the force.

But that’s just what he had wanted - fresh juice straight from the fountain itself. She shot jet after jet of clear slippery juice out of her tortured cunt. Where she found this reserve he didn’t know, but he planned on draining it. He rubbed the vibe across her clit and shoved his fingers back up her ass to wring the last remnants of her orgasm from her.

After she had been fucked dry, he pulled away from her, clicking the Wand off and putting it down. He got up and untied the frazzled woman. When she had been freed he pulled her down onto the ground by her hair. 

“Now lay in the puddle of your own cum, whore. Roll around in it–I want you covered in your filth!” he said, pushing her around on the cum-slickened floor. He made sure she got her hair in it, her face was rubbed in it, as was her ass and tits. He wanted her to reek of her own scent and be soaked with her juices.

Then, as she lay there struggling to come back to earth, he began putting his things away, not leaving her side but picking up what he could and putting it back in the box.

After she had returned somewhat to him and was able to take direction again, he leaned down on one knee, putting his hand around her throat. She looked up at him as he spoke. 

"You’ve made quite a mess of my floors slut. I think you need to clean them up. But instead of using a mop, I want you to lick up all your cum! I want you to lick these floor spotless, or I will add more to your punishment than you are already going to get! Now get busy–I want these floors immaculate!“ he said shaking her head for emphasis.

He finished putting the toys away and went in to get ready to take a shower. When he had his clothes laid out he came back in to check on his slut. 

“Aren’t you done yet, whore? I would think a cumslut like you would have this place licked clean by now! Never mind, I want you to go into the bathroom and get my shower ready. You sprayed your filth all over me and I want to clean up. Now hop to it, I feel disgusting!” he said swatting her on the ass.

“Yes, Master!” and she scampered off to get his shower ready. She came back a minute or so later. “Master your shower is ready,” she said. She led him by the hand into the shower and helped him get ready.

He stepped into the shower and then turned to her. “Come,” he commanded.

“You want me to take a shower with you?” she asked.

“Yes, now get in here,” he repeated. She stepped into the shower and took a position in front of him so the water hit her on the back as she faced him.

“I’ve never showered with you before Master, this is nice,” she said looking up at him.

“Well, I didn’t call you in here because it is ‘nice’ as you put it. I still haven’t cum yet, slut so your job is only half-finished,” he said.

She looked at him and smiled.

Without saying anything she knew what to do and she sank down on her knees moving so the water wouldn’t hit her face and she took his hard cock into her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth… the silky feel of his skin mixed with the steely hardness under it.

She loved to feel it throb in her mouth and she loved to see how far down her throat she could get it. She had been secretly practicing with her dildo at home so she could show him what she was able to do and now she did. She braced herself and took a deep breath.

Then she slid the cock into her mouth and pushed until it hit the back of her throat. Overcoming her gag reflex, she tilted her head back a bit and slid down even further. Once the head was entering her throat, it got easier and she slid down until his pubic hair was ticking her nose. She held herself there until she had to come up for air and pulled back.

“Where did you learn how to do that, slut?” he asked surprised at this new talent.

“I’ve been practicing, Master. I… um, bought a dildo online awhile back so I could practice and learn to deepthroat. For you Master,” she said.

“For me… or for yourself with me as a nice sidenote?” he asked.

“Oh no, Master! It was only to please you, I swear!” she said defensively.

“So am I to assume that you haven’t put that dildo any place but your mouth then?” he asked.

“Master I swear to you, I have not used this dildo for anything but deepthroat practice. I am in enough trouble now… I wouldn’t dream of lying to you about something like this!” she said, looking up at him.

“Well then, I will believe you. And I am proud of you for showing restraint in this, my sexy slut. I can see this is going to add a new dimension to our fun and games. I can see you now… on your knees, pinned against the wall, while I fuck that pretty face with my hard cock, shoving it down that soft silky throat and bring up all kinds of spit and saliva to coat those big tits!” he said.

“Oh, Master… that sounds sooo wonderfully sexy!” she said. She got back to work and licked and sucked his cock like she knew he liked her to do. All of her cumming and her moans and squirming had a hidden effect on him and it wasn’t long before her cocksucking brought him to the edge of his own orgasm.

“I’m getting ready to cum slut. I’m going to cum in your mouth and I want you to hold all of it in your mouth - do not swallow any and do not spill any. I want to see my whole load in your whore mouth, understand?” he warned her.

“Yes, Master… please cum in my mouth! I want to taste your sweet cum, Master! Please use your whore’s mouth as your cum bucket!” she said eagerly. She knelt there with her mouth open waiting like a little bird to be fed.

With one hand wrapped in her hair and the other holding the tip of his cock over her mouth, he shot his huge load into her open mouth. As she was instructed, she held it all in her mouth not letting even a single drop spill out and not swallowing any either. When he was finished, she showed him how much cum she had in her mouth.

“Good girl. You can swallow it now,” he said and she swallowed it down, then showed him her empty mouth. Then as she has done many times before she bent to his cock again sucking the last drops of cum from him and cleaning him off at the same time.

After he had been relieved, she proceeded to wash him tenderly kissing him in different places as she cleaned him. He returned the favor, washing her and giving her special treatment–kisses on her tits, a little fingering of her pussy and a deep powerful kiss on the lips to seal the deal.

When he was done, he stepped out of the shower to grab the towel she laid out and dried himself off. He then grabbed a fresh towel and wrapped her in it as she stepped out, drying her off and then scooping her up in his arms to take her into the bedroom.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments