Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E031: Another spa appointment

"Emma returns to the spa for her second visit, and then ponders her pearls"

6
7 Comments 7
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When Emma wakes up Donald is gone.  She cannot help it, but a tear comes to her eye over it.  But on the nightstand is another written note from him in his wonderful firm script.

Emma,

I wanted to let you sleep in some.  Thank you for last night, you did wonderfully.  Don’t forget your spa appointment today and be at my house by four o’clock.

D

Laying next to the note is her fourteenth pearl. 

She does not want to put it on herself, so she takes and places it in her purse for Donald to add to her chain when she sees him.

It is a little strange waking in her parents’ bed, but as she stretches herself and thinks about the wonders of last night she just smiles sheepishly.

Seeing the time though, she hurries to get ready in the outfit Donald brought for her to wear today.  She loves the emerald green dress he picked for her, and the feel of the white fishnets, something new, against her legs is exquisite. 

Dressed and ready to go she hurries downstairs, suddenly remembers the mess that was left from dinner the night before.  But when she investigates the dining room everything is back in order, and in the kitchen, there is nothing to clean.

‘Had Donald done all this for her?’  This kind and considerate side of him touches her deeply.

She grabs a cup of tea and some toast and is on her way.  She almost starts for the front door before she remembers her car is now in the garage.  And then she remembers her suitcase and hurries back upstairs for it.

She sees the wonderful book from yesterday still sitting on her now ruffled bed and puts it in the case before carrying it to her car.

She arrives in plenty of time for her appointment, and as she sits waiting, she begins to remember last week with Sasha.  ‘Why is there this rush running through her as she thinks of Sasha’s touch and breath?’

When they come for her, she is taken first to have her nails done.  She is a little disappointed but then the anticipation grows in her as she has them done.  She is patient and accepts the color they apply, knowing that Donald mandated it for today.

When finished, she is escorted to Sasha’s room.  Again, the lights are low, and she quickly undresses in anticipation of her arrival.  Emma is laying on her back on the table with just the towel over her when Sasha enters.

“Oh, how nice you are ready for me Emma.  I thought that getting your nails out of the way first would allow you to relax and enjoy your waxing and massage much better.”

Emma just looks into her lovely deep brown eyes and smiles.  “Thank you.  I think it might be nicer this way,” she replies.

It is much like the initial time a week ago, but different.  First Sasha lifts the towel to Emma’s waist right away, exposing her totally to her.  Then Sasha takes her time lifting, spreading her legs, and pulling her even closer to her.  From the start Emma can feel Sasha’s breath blowing over her slit, wetting it though she tries to stop herself.

But, as she drips, and feels this soft breeze wafting over her, the shivers that run through her just reminds her of the joy Donald gave her last night.

Seeing Emma begin to drip Sasha just smiles to herself.  She spreads Emma’s legs and begins to lift the short hairs between her fingers and clip them close.  Today she does not call for an assistant. 

Emma feels Sasha’s fingers moving around her mons and down the sides of her lips.  Occasionally, Sasha slides a finger between the lips and runs up and down her slit, in a searching way for any wayward hairs.  Or so Emma imagines.

Rather, each time Sasha does fill her finger with some of Emma’s juices she lifts it to her nose to inhale the scent and then lick it quickly clean to enjoy the nectars.  On her back, Emma does not realize this is happening.  Rather just the flush running through her body at Sasha’s touch and administrations.

When finished with her crotch, her legs and underarms waxed, the feel of Sasha’s soft fingers applying the oil all over her body is mesmerizing to Emma.  She tries to keep herself from enjoying this lust running through her as Sasha massages every part of her body, but she can’t help herself and gives into the rapture and lets out a small moan of pleasure.

Hearing it, Sasha just nods her head to herself, ‘yes!’

Sasha’s fingers, soft as feathers, running over her body, between her thighs mesmerizes Emma.  When she rolls over on her stomach, Emma feels the warm oil dripping down her crack.  Sasha’s magic fingers run up and down before massaging her back special tunnel and pressing some of the oil in, just to her sphincter and twirling there a little.

Electric throbs radiate from that central spot, out over her body to her fingertips and toes.  The pleasure Emma feels from this treatment is beyond belief.  Emma tells herself that she is only feeling the rush run through her as she is at such a peak from last night with Donald.  But deep down she does wonder some.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

Finishing with Emma, Sasha does linger sitting again between her legs and leans in to inhale her splendid fragrance once more.  Sasha’s heavy breathing against Emma’s exposed wet slit makes her moan once again, and wiggle some.

Sasha helps Emma up, and this time, Emma stands without the towel covering her, allowing Sasha to enjoy the magnificence of Emma who now is so much more confident in her body.  She wants to reach out and touch every curve and crease, but Sasha knows she can’t.  At least not yet.

She marvels at what a difference just one week with the Professor has done to Emma.  She finds herself curious about what has happened in these last seven days to make Emma blossom so.

She tells Emma that she hopes she enjoyed this week’s session, and then on an impulse lean and hugs her and kisses her cheek. 

Emma is a little surprised by the gesture but is not disturbed by it.  Rather she clumsily hugs Sasha back.  Her bare breasts pressing against Sasha’s covered ones.  Both of their nipples are firm and rigid as they hug.  Both feeling the others against their own.

Emma hastily dresses as soon as Sasha leaves, wondering what these strange feeling running through her are about.  There is a flush on her face as she leaves the salon and goes to her car.

Emma sees she has a couple of hours until she needs to be at Donald’s house and decides to drive to where she first waited for his call on her new smartphone.  That day seems so long ago now, but only just a couple of weeks. 

She pulls into the same out-of-the-way spot and first looks at her phone with wonder overall it has opened her to these several days.  She touches each pearl around her neck and ponders over each she has earned, and for what she did to be awarded them. 

The first, for the night which began it all, feeling the pleasure of his touch, and the initial time a vibrator was between her legs.  Yes, then she did not know the joys of cumming, but the gratification of that initial experience was something she will always remember.

The second, a week later when she first felt Donald enter her with his cock and brought all her nerves alive and the sensation it carried with it.  Finally, after she was forty-years-old she had her first orgasm.  Then not knowing how many she would have to follow in just one week.

The third pearl for learning to enjoy his prick between her breasts and how to allow him to release himself in this way.

Fourth, the wonderful feel of his fingers on her slit, in her love cave and rubbing and polishing her clit. 

As she thinks of how she earned this pearl the memory of it starts her dripping.

The fifth, when her Professor had instructed her how to jerk to harden him and bring him to climax.  And the sixth, with his direction, she mastered sucking his cock and balls to pleasure him even more. 

Why does she find that learned skill so enjoyable to engage in she wonders?  And her dripping increases.

The seventh, oh yes, the seventh, bending over the kitchen table, imagining others watching as she felt his fingers go up in her asshole, stretching and bringing her to a new level of bliss.

Then the wonderful bath, and fucking in that new way, her bent forward in front of him while still in the tub for the eighth. 

Her fingers so want to touch herself right now to relieve all that is building up in her, but she knows she must not.  Instead, she just enjoys the feel of her juices dripping out of her, soaking her panties.

Nine was feeling for the first time someone licking and sucking her pussy, bring her to culmination with his lips and tongue.  Oh, how wonderful that had felt.

‘How had she managed to earn all those pearls in just over twenty-four hours?’ she ponders with wonderment.

Ten, learning another new position, her on her hands and knees, him behind her and entering her vag as a dog in heat would do.  The feeling of him even deeper inside her sends wave after wave of rapture through her loins and full body.

The eleventh was rather surprising as he had her lie on her bed at home with a vibrator masturbating for him as he watched on camera.  The voyeuristic nature of it all did bring a new level of enjoyment to play.

The twelfth and thirteen, while painful as she endured the nipple and cunt lassos and clips, did arouse a level of pleasure in her she did not realize she would so enjoy.

And then last night, and her most recent pearl.  So many different ways to engage in intercourse and the various ways each impacted her and brought her to a climax.  That was perhaps the most satisfying.

When she gets to thinking about last night and her fourteenth, her hand pats her purse where it is stored, and she feels ripples of excitement run through her veins in remembrance. 

She calms herself some and takes out the Anais Nin book from a week ago.  It does not take her long to finish the last chapters, even taking time to ponder between chapters what her mother’s diary might disclose next.

Finishing she sees the time and starts the car and drives to the Professor’s house to be there on time.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments