Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E035: The eighteenth pearl

"Emma earns another pearl"

7
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

They sleep for a few hours, both overtired from all that has happened that day, that week.  It is dark when they awake together.  Smiling goofily at each other both remembering what has occurred, Donald kisses her as he hears her stomach rumble.

It does amuse him what a good appetite Emma has.  She will eat lustfully at each meal they have, and while never asking for anything later, he can always tell, even without the rumblings when she is craving something to eat again.

“Shall we spend the night here Emma?” he asks her, “Why don’t I order some dinner for us and then after it, we can try the other part of the paddle on you.  We didn’t really get to that earlier.”

A flush run over her remembering being over his lap. Why does this entice her so?  ‘I guess I am my mother’s daughter,’ she thinks.

Emma replies in a meek voice, “Sir, that would be a very enjoyable way to spend the evening.”

Donald just grins at her in anticipation.  As she goes to the bathroom, he dials the phone for room service and orders.

Emma returns in the terry cloth robe the hotel supplies, along with one for Donald which he dons.  How respectful they are as they wait for their dinner to arrive.  Shortly, with Emma sitting on the couch now, Donald having removed his packages before she could peak to see what is in them, the food, drinks, and ice arrive.  The cart is pushed in front of Emma, and she waits for Donald to come to sit beside her before seeing what he has ordered as there is only one covered dish on the cart.

After letting the bellboy out, Donald comes to the couch and sits.  He reaches and unties her robe and spreads it, so her breasts and cunt are in full view.  He leans and sucks on her nipples for a bit before lowering the robe from her shoulders.  Emma is just sitting on the open robe now naked once more.  She shivers with pleasure at his attention.

Donald opens his robe and removes it to just sit on.  Emma sees that he is hard again.  This delights her to think that sucking on her nipples could work such magic.  She reaches her hand to his shaft and begins to just slowly, without a lot of pressure jerk him up and down.

He now smiles with pleasure as he fills their glasses with ice and then pours scotch into each glass.  He lifts Emma’s glass to her lips, so she can sip without remover her hand from his shaft.  The other has found its way to caress his balls. 

“Just keep your hands that way Emma, I will feed you,” he tells her.

He lifts the lid off the food and there is a big plate of mussels in garlic wine sauce with just a little tomato sauce included.  It smells delicious, and when he lifts the first mussel to her mouth to suck in the taste is sensational also.

He continues to feed them back and forth, a few mussels, then a sip of scotch for each of them.  Emma loves when he feeds her like this and lets him know how much it pleases her by squeezing tighter on his cock and balls.

A little of the sauce drips on Emma’s breast as he brings it to her.  Donald just leans and licks it from her, getting another go at each her nipples which are hardening now.  He runs his fingers up and down her wet slit a bit before going back to feeding her.  Her cunt juices which he sucks from his fingers is a nice interlude in the meal.

A little later, as Donald feels like he might cum any moment, he shudders some as he is lifting a mussel to his lips, and sauce spills, landing on the tip of his glans.  The warm sauce feels nice there and a little precum escapes him. 

Emma bends and takes the glans into her mouth, cleaning him, and enjoying the taste of the sauce and precum mixed so nicely.  She feels him throbbing and is learning that this is the preface for what is to come, so takes more of him into her mouth, feeling him pressing against the back of her throat and sucks him as she is squeezing the base of his shaft and balls. 

Donald lets out a loud moan and cums hard and fast.  She swallows it as it shoots down her throat.  She gags a little and there are tears in her eyes when she lifts her head after he is once again flaccid.

“Oh, Emma, what you can do to me,” Donald says.

It takes him a moment to compose himself again.  Taking a sip of his drink, which Emma does too as her hands are no longer occupied.  He refills their glasses, and now Emma lifts a mussel to his lips to enjoy.  This is a new sensation for them both, her feeding him.  And both realize they enjoy eating this way too. 

So, for the rest of the plate, Emma is the feeder, and even lifting his drink to his lips.  When Donald feeds her, it is as a caretaker caring for his charge.  With Emma doing it, it is in a different way.  She is subservient as if she is waiting on him in a compliant way.

She is learning her role for him so well.

When the meal and their second drinks are finished Donald moves the cart to the door, then goes and gets the paddle and the bag from the pharmacy.  He removes something from the bag from the paddle store too.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

He moves into the bathroom and Emma hears the water running for several minutes.  While he is gone, she folds the robes and puts them on another chair.

Donald comes to the couch with the bag, places it on the end table and sits and places a towel over his lap.  He tells Emma it is time for her to lay across his lap.  She meekly does as she is told, facing the end table and the bag there.

Donald tells her to spread her legs, and she does as she watches him open the bag.  First comes out a box of rubbers, and she watches as Donald covers the handle of the paddle with it. 

Next, he takes out what she will come to know is a lubricant launcher, but now she only sees a rather long tube with a rounded end and with circle handles at the end.  She watches mouth open as Donald brings out a bottle of lubricant and puts the tip of the tool into it as she watches it filled with the lube.  He brings it to her crack and lets some of it run up and down it.

Emma realizes what he had been doing in the bathroom.  He had been warming the lube, so it would feel nice in her.  He circles her rosebud with the tool, letting it get nice and covered too.  He presses the five-inch shaft up in her then and releases all the warm liquid up in her.  Pulling it out slowly so the lubricant covers the sides of her rectum.  It feels strange and at the same time rather nice as it greases her sides. 

She knows what is ahead, and hope it is as enjoyable as when Donald had his fingers up in her or sitting on the plugs.  It is a bit bigger and longer.

“Emma, I am going to spank you some first, just to get you to feel the paddle again, and then I will turn it to its other use,” Donald explains to her.

She feels the paddle rubbing over both ass cheeks and then the first spank comes, making her jump a little at the suddenness of it.  The next spank on her other cheek comes right behind it.  And her behind is rained down on for several minutes. 

Her tears start to fall, as she feels herself wetting more and more. 

Donald continued until her bottom and thighs are a nice rose.  She watches as he squirts a little of the lubricant on the end of the paddle and rubs it up and down its rugged sides.  Then she feels it press against her anus. 

He presses it into her slowly for the first time, stopping at her sphincter to allow her to accept its entry into her.  Inch by inch he presses more and more up in her.  Pulling it back and then pressing in a little farther. 

At each new press in Emma moans.  It is hurting a little this first time, but as he holds it in her at each thrust, she adapts herself to it and begins to enjoy this invasion to her back hole.

Donald moves his other hand to run up and down her slit.  She lifts herself, so he can adjust his hand there, and in doing so, takes even more of the paddle’s special handle up in her.  The feel of the wet rubber covering it is different, and soon her ass is throbbing and clutching it each time it is pressed up in her. 

Donald has three fingers up her vagina and his thumb is rubbing her clit as he presses more and more up in her ass.  He feels her clamp against his fingers in her vag and knows she is doing the same in her rectum.  She is moaning more and more in a guttural way.

Then Emma cries in lust as her back arches, and she shudders all over and grips his fingers with her sides.  It is such a different, wanton, but so arousing climax she is having. 

Donald thrust into her ass a couple more times, before slowly removing the paddle handle, removing the condom from it and laying it on the end table.  He takes his hand from Emma’s cunt and lifts the towel to wipe the wetness from both her holes.

Emma just whimpers in total pleasure. 

When she is clean, he helps her turn to sit on his lap as he strokes her face, hair and shoulders. He tells her, “You did very good Emma, I am pleased how well you accepted this.  I guess there will be two pearls for you tomorrow when we get home.”

Emma just sighs with pleasure and exhaustion.  But thinks, ‘This is the second time Donald talks about when we get home when he means his house.  How nice he thinks of it that way, but what does it really mean?’

Leaning on his shoulder she begins to fall asleep.  Seeing her this way, Donald lifts her and carries her to the bed and tucks her under the covers.  He is hard again from the thrill of her cumming this way, but he doesn’t want to bother her as she drifts off.  Instead, he goes to the bathroom and jerks himself to cumming for the final time today.  It is like when this all started between them only two weeks before. 

Has it only been that long since her first visit to his house?  All that has happened between them it seems much longer.

And suddenly, while the jerking himself did provide the release need, he realizes that it just wasn’t as satisfying anymore.  He needs Emma’s administrations to truly pleasure him.

And with that thought in mind, he climbs into bed with her sleeping, and rolls close to her and puts his arms around her for the night.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments