Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E037: The Twentieth Pearl

"Donald makes an unusual request of Emma for her next pearl"

5
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Monday morning, they wake like a long together couple.  There is a contentment between them now, and a routine started, even if it really hasn’t been that long.  Emma goes and tans, and is massaged, they meet in the shower and wash each other.  Donald does Emma’s hair and makeup before dressing her. 

Him preening her this way is something they both realize they enjoy immensely.  Him caring for his pet, her being pampered by her prince.

Donald chooses her wardrobe for the day, and there is no question about a suitcase being packed, it is a given she will return here after her meetings during the day.  Over breakfast, Donald gives Emma a little pamphlet and asks her to read and study it when she is alone during the day, as it is something he hopes she will do to him that evening.

Emma is very curious what this is about but contains herself as he walks her to her car, kisses her, and the lusted for spank on her bottom to send her on her way.

She has some time before her meeting today, so she drives to what she now thinks of as her special Donald spot.  The secluded place in the community garden center where she first finished setting up her phone and waited for his call.  Is it really so few days ago? 

She takes the pamphlet out and begins to read.  Her mouth opens, and she blushes deeply as she does.  Her Professor wants her to do this to him? Really?  Would it be enjoyable for him?

As she reads more about what he wants, and what it does to men, she begins to understand.  She studies the diagrams closely, and even in the air tries to duplicate the movements needed.

But could she really do it?

If her Donald really wanted her to, of course, she would try to.  She just hoped she can do it properly.

All through her meetings during the day, her mind goes back to what she is to do for him tonight.  She thinks she understands the concept, and how to go about it.  And reviewing it over and over in her mind makes her more confident that she will be able to.

It was something different, and if it would bring him a different type of pleasure which he is longing for, how could she deny her Donald?

oOo

All day, Donald wonders how she is accepting what he proposes.  He hopes he hasn’t scared her or anything, it is just something that he has never had the opportunity to experience.  And in all his reading about it, he does so want to feel this sensation.

He finds himself hardening at his desk as he thinks about Emma giving this gift to him.  Would it be as marvelous as described?  He can only hope.

At about one o’clock when he knows that Emma will be getting something to eat between her meetings, he texts her.

“Emma, have you had a chance to read the pamphlet I gave you?  Is it something you think we could try?”

Emma hears the ping on her phone that she so loves to hear from Donald and reads the message.  She immediately responds.

“Yes, if this is something you would like to experience, I will try to do it properly for you.  I have been studying the directions and even found a site to watch a demo, so I hope to do it correctly.”

Donald just smiled deeply at her response and replies with a simple, “Thank you.”

 

oOo

At four o’clock Emma is in her room, standing naked in position waiting for Donald’s arrival.  She sees the needed things are already laid out on the nightstand for them.  She can only hope that Donald has put them there, and not Karen or Julie.  She blushes some thinking if they knew what she is going to do for Donald.

The more she studied about it in her spare moments today, she realizes why he might desire it so much.  In a way, she is a little disappointed that women can not feel the same response.

And then there is Donald standing in front of her.  She loves when he is dressed so fashionably in a suit and tie as he is coming from the college.  He takes her in his arms and hugs and kisses her.  The feel of her naked skin against his suit gives them both a bit of a rush.

He pulls away from her a little and allows her to undress him as he tells her how happy he is that she is willing to try this, and if at any point she feels she does not want to continue he will understand.

Emma replies that she is more than willing to try and would like to see the pleasure it brings him.  Undressed, she has him sit on the side of the bed while she gets a large bath towel and lays it on the center of the bed.

She helps him lay on his back on it with his legs bent at the knees.  She explains that while most of the descriptions were for a man to be on his knees bent over, this seems from what she has studied to be a better position for her to do it, and for him to enjoy it the most.

She sits beside him and takes a pair of the rubber gloves from the nightstand and puts them on.  Then she lavishly covers her fingers with lubricant.

“Have you ever had a prostate massage before Sir?” she asks him as she lifts his legs to his chest and runs her wet fingers up and down his crack.

“No, I haven’t, you will be the first to do this for me, and I am sure you will do it excellently,” Donald sighs in return.

He relaxes himself in this position in anticipation for what will come.  He had read about how this will make him cum in a very different and unique way, and he so wants to experience it.

Emma talks quietly with him about nothing in particular as she helps him to relax to enjoy this experience.  Her index finger now presses up in him some, her palm is upward.  She stops when she reaches his sphincter, so he accepts her entrance.  When she feels him loosen some she presses in deeper and hooks her finger some so to find the right spot.

Salvador20cm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salvador20cm1

Donald moans with pleasure.

“Is that the spot Sir?”  she asks.

“I think you have found it,” he replied.

“Let me try to press two fingers into you now that I know where to go.”

Donald sighs as she pulls out of him, but in moments feel her index and middle fingers up in him, hooking themselves into position so she can press and release against the side of his prostate.

Her other hand is resting on his mons and plays with it some as she begins now to press one finger and hold it, the other and hold it, then both fingers together and hold.  Over and over she does this in a nice slow rhythm, so he totally experiences this new technique. 

Donald feels himself start to harden but in a different way.  He knows he is getting hard, but it is not with the swelling of semen in his balls and shaft as usual.  Instead, he begins to feel this delicious tingle running through his whole body. 

It starts radiating out from his anus and prostate, down his legs to his toes, up his chest to his shoulders and down his arms to his fingertips.  And up his neck around the back, even his ears feel the tingling as it moves up to the top of his head.  His whole body is trembling with these wonderful shivers running through him.  He does not want it to stop.

‘Emma has found a true knack for doing this,’ he thinks.

She moves her fingers from his mons now and grips the base of his shaft with her thumb and index finger and squeezes systematically.  Her little finger and ring finger find their way to his taunt and begin pressing against it in unison with her fingers inside him pressing on the other side of his prostate.

Donald lets out moan after moan as this feeling washes over and over him.  Yes, it is all that he hoped it would be.

“Tell me when you have had enough and want me to stop,” Emma whispers to him.

“Not yet, this is too wonderful of a feeling to want it to end yet,” Donald gasps in reply.

And she doesn’t, she just presses and releases, again and again, sometimes upping the tempo some, but then slowing down again, it is like she is playing a wonderful symphony in him.

She sees some fluid begin to drip out of him, but it is clear, not the creaminess of his sperm, something different, as was mentioned when she read about this technique. She cups her whole hand over his shaft now and begins to milk him some.

Pulling up and down along his shaft for a while, then moving to squeeze each his balls firmly, then back to milking again.  And the fingers inside him keep pressing.

“Do you think you could take three fingers inside you now?” she asks him.

‘Oh, yes, oh, yes.’  Donald just nods to her.  His face and neck so crimson now. ‘Is she really going to go that far for me?’ is all he can think.

He moans in disappointment as she takes both her hands from him, but it is only for a moment as she puts more lube on her one hand.  Then holding her three fingers together, she presses back up into him as far as she can.

Donald knows it is not anywhere near as deep as he went with the paddle handle on her last night, but the girth is as big now.

And then Emma begins this titillating waltz inside him.  Choreographed in a complicated combination of steps.  One finger, two fingers, three fingers in all combinations presses against the side of his prostate from inside, and her other hand back to milking him to culmination.

Electricity is running through his whole body, he shakes with enjoyment as moan after louder moan escapes his lips.  Emma can feel his cock shuddering and throbbing as she keeps this up over and over pressing in quick succession, then to a slow and tender pace, then back again.

More of the clear fluid begins to pour from Donald’s urethral opening.  She squeezes him harder to help it flow from him.  His whole body is shaking now as if in convulsions, as he pants and whimpers as the last drip from him. 

His body collapses on the bed. 

Emma slowly removes her fingers from his anus and just gently strokes his cock and balls with her other.  As Donald’s breathing starts to calm, she lifts a warm, damp towel and gently cleans him.  She takes off the rubber gloves and tosses them and the towel aside for now.  She just sits cross-legged as she has been looking down on him tenderly.

It takes several minutes before Donald can even speak, and then he first must shake his head back and forth as if coming back to consciousness. 

“Emma, you did that exquisitely.  It was more than I could have ever imagined it being.  Thank you so much.  Did you have any enjoyment from it at all?” Donald questions her.

“I greatly enjoyed seeing the pleasure it was bringing you sir, and there was something rather erotic to be able to bring you to such a different place of pleasure,”  Emma replied, not daring to say that it did give her such a sense of control over her Donald to have the power to make him shudder and moan so.

This is a side of Emma she is just beginning to realize.  While she likes the dominance her Professor has over her, the moments when she comprehends that she is the one manipulating the situation gives her a different kind of rush.

When Donald is able to sit up, he puts his arms around her and kisses her in thanks. Then he takes off her necklace and presents her with her twentieth pearl.  “This is perhaps your best-earned pearl Emma,” he tells her.

She just smiles at him demurely and kisses him.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments