Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E038: Donald returns the favor

"So happy now, Donald wants to return the favor to Emma"

5
7 Comments 7
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After Donald recovered from the extraordinary experience for the first time he just had, he knew somehow, he must repay Emma for what she did for him.  Especially as he knows he will want her to do this again, and again, from time to time for him.

He decides to start with taking her out for a wonderful dinner to celebrate this latest accomplishment of hers.  She continues to blow his mind about how after so many years of being repressed, when she finally opens to the sexual world, she is like a fish to water.

He chooses black lingerie and stockings, high heel shoes, and a black dress which is quite low in the front and back, showing off her radiance to the fullest.  Emma blushes some as she sees herself in the mirror as he fixes her makeup and hair.

She worries a little about how revealing this dress is and if she gets reactions will Donald get upset like he did on Saturday?

Oh well, if he does it just means another session with the new paddle she figures and decides to fully enjoy any attention she gets.  Especially when she looks down and can see her tits perking over the top of the shelf bra he put on her.

Donald hurries to redress in his suit, and Emma straightens his tie for him.  He gets a view down the front of her dress now too as she does and just smiles.  Men, and women, are going to stare and lust for his Emma while they are out, but he knows she will be coming home with him, and what he plans hopefully will give her so much pleasure she will not ever think of another man.

Emma’s transfiguration in these weeks is so amazing.  It is like the difference of Liza Doolittle when she came to Henry Higgins as the flower girl, and at the ball.  She has so blossomed and developed a glow about her.  Even though she does not really have a perfect body, she gives the allusion that she does.  And her growing confidence in herself is what allows this to emulate from her.

Grasping that he wants to make the most spectacular unveiling of his new creation, yes, he fathoms that he is a bit Henry Higgins, he drapes a black cape of soft silk over her shoulders.  He knows when she drops it off her, she will then display the low-cut front and back. 

Even semi-hidden for the moment, the lustful glances she will soon receive will be so erotic for him.

He takes her to the Jaguar and helps her in.  He tells her he does want to take her for a ride in the Jeep sometime soon, and the VW van, but dressed as she is tonight, he thinks this is the correct choice.

They drive to a five-star restaurant in a near-by city.  He possessively leads her in with his hand on her ass.  He loves to direct her this way, it gives him a total sense of ownership being displayed to the world.

For Emma, when they are out in public and he does it gives her mixed feelings.  On the one hand she is embarrassed to be seen with someone’s hand on her ass, but in another, it does send a rush through her body feeling his warm hand there caressing her as he directs her where to go.  It is almost better than if she had her hand on his arm, or they held hands.  Something she realizes they have yet to do.

Looks are given as they are taken to their table, and when Donald takes her cape off and places it on the extra chair he smiles as he hears gasps from around the restaurant at Emma displayed beauty.

As said, Donald is a bit of a vain man, and to know his possessions are envied by others always makes him swell up.  And now, Emma is his price jewel possession.  Just so others just look and lust but do not touch.

After ordering drinks and an appetizer for them, Donald, as if he knew what Emma was thinking earlier, reaches across the table and takes her hand.  He holds it so the back of her arm is up, and gently running the fingers of his other hand up and down from wrist to elbow.  Emma sighs deeply at this wonderful touch.

“Emma, thank you for what you did for me this afternoon.  You have made me a very happy man.  I am still feeling tingles from it,” Donald tells her looking deep into her eyes.

Sighing deeply from his touch, Emma replies, “I am glad I was able to do it to your liking.  Just let me know when you need that release again and I will be glad to repeat it.  It was so wonderful watching the gratification you were getting.”

“Or should I just surprise you from time to time?” she continues.

Donald chuckles and tells her, “That would be a delightful surprise for me, and I will tell you from time to time too when I am desiring it again.”

They just smile happily together as the waitress brings their drinks.  Donald is amused to see her gazing down Emma’s dress and the quiet sigh she gives as she sets the drinks down.  ‘Well, I guess it is not just men I need to worry about,’ Donald thinks.

Their dinner is enjoyable, and they just chat about different things.  Halfway through their meal, the bank president suddenly stops at the table.  He greets Emma saying how nice it is to see her.  Emma introduces him to Donald, but he cannot take his eyes off her as she does.

She sees a younger woman standing behind him and ask who she is.  The President reddens as he realizes how rude he is being to his date, but seeing Emma, like this, he is doing all he can not to let his developing hard-on show.

He introduces her, and Emma greets her warmly, while thinking to herself, that he did not waste anytime finding someone else to take to dinner after her declining.  Little did the date realize but, though they have only been out a couple of times, when the President gets her home, he is going to fuck the life out of her, to her total enjoyment.  Though not realizing that it is visions of Emma in his head as he does.

They say their goodbyes and leave with several backward gazes from the President at Emma’s bare back.

Donald is amused by it all and takes her hand again and squeezes it to let her know she handled herself exactly how he wants her too.

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney

They leave and, in the ride, home, Donald holds her hand the whole way.  This is something new for him, and he is not sure why he began doing this back in the restaurant.  He never really held hands with anyone before, but when he took Emma’s hand in his tonight it just felt so wonderful and right.  There is an intimacy in holding hands he never knew the sensuality of before.

This is one more thing Emma is teaching him.  His former view of the clinical sexual acts and arousal are changing to realizing the feeling of tenderness and the longing simple act can bring to someone.

And in this new knowledge and feeling that go with this he feels himself start to stiffen.

Emma is lavishing in this sweet act between them, her heart swells as she feels his fingers caress her hand just quietly and softly.  She leans her head back against the head rest and closes her eyes to just enjoy the seductive feelings running through her now.

Home, Donald takes her to her room and slowly undresses her.  Kissing every part of her body as he does.  Tonight, he cannot get enough of her.  He goes to the bathroom and brings back her hairbrush, and holding her on his lap, just brushes her hair over and over.  She whines in delight over this attention. 

When he finishes, he carries her to the bed and lays her on it as he undresses quickly and haphazardly.  He comes now and sits cross leg beside her, as she had earlier that day done for him.

Emma is laying on her back, and he lives her knees up and spreads her legs.  She looks at him in wonder about what he has planned.

He runs his fingers up and down her already dripping slit, spreading her lips wide so he can get up in her easily.  He slides two fingers up into her vag, and hooks them in her, much as she had done earlier to him in another place.

They search pressing up towards her stomach looking for that spot.  Clinically, he has found it on other women to see their reaction, but tonight, with Emma, this is to give her a new kind of pleasure in his gratification to her. 

Emma moans a little and then gasps.  Yes, he has found it.  Her g-spot.  He presses against it again and she gasps again. 

“Do you like that Emma?” he asks her.

“Oh, oh, oh,” is all Emma can reply as she nods her head vigorously.

He is pleased that he has found the spot to give her great pleasure.  He tries to replicate the concert she had played for him alternating fingers, both together, then separate.  Emma just moans and whimpers at each caress against her.

He moves his thumb to rub against her wet clit as he presses, and she shouts out in decadence.  Donald see the deep blush coming over her face and neck, down to her breasts.  He leans and takes one tit in his mouth and begins to suck her as he continues his pressure on her g-spot and clit. 

Emma is trashing in throngs of bliss.

Donald does not let up as he wants to take her to a new summit for her in exchange for what she had given him.  And as he moves to her other nipple he pauses for a minute, realizing this is the first time he has ever worried about giving a woman pleasure for pleasure’s sake.

Oh, in all his studies of subjects his goal was to teach them what ultimate pleasure was for them to go out and achieve it elsewhere, more fulfilled.  But for wanting to do it for someone as bringing them to a loving point of satisfaction, no never.

Emma is revering in this attention; her body is on fire and feels like electric shocks are running though her.  Is this anything like what Donald felt earlier?  If it is, she understood why he was so overcome.

She can’t help herself, but she begins to clench the side of her vag against his fingers and arches her back and lets out a cry of carnality.  The orgasm coming over her is hard and strong she pants with the cascading waves flowing through her whole body.

Donald slows just a little and asks her if she wants him to continue so she can experience this once more.

Her face dripping and a glow over her whole body now, she tells him, “Yes, yes, yes”.

He returns to pressing against her, a little slower to start now as she gulps for air.  Then when she is calmed some, he begins the crescendo again.  Emma is loving every minute of this, and the attention Donald is paying her right now.  Not concerned about his own needs, only to bring her pleasure.

It is not long until she cums again, actually twice, in quick succession.  She is in a place she has never felt before, and the happiness of this feeling running over her is more than she thinks she can stand.  Her whole body is damp from the exertion, and she feels every touch against her sending charges through her body.

Donald can tell she is sated now and needs time to compose.  He lays beside her and just gently stokes her hair.  Moving the damp hair away from her face.

Her breathing slowing finally, she turns to him and looking him deep in his eyes, tears in the corners of hers from the emotions overflowing her.

“Sir, Donald, thank you.  I love you for all you are doing for and too me,” as Emma leans and kisses him then lays her head on his shoulder to calm herself more.

‘Loves him? Can it be?’  He never had anyone tell him they loved him before.  Even his mother it was just implied, never said out loud.  Someone who cares about him to say those words.  Donald does not know how to respond.  But he remembers thinking that term as he just gave pleasure to her with not expecting anything in return.

‘Is that what love is?  Is he falling in love with Emma?’

He hears Emma softly snoring against him and realizes how exhausted she must be from all the event of the day.  He pulls the covers up over them as he holds her tight and lays in the dark thinking about these things.  Will they change what he has planned for her ahead?  He wants her to experience them all, or does he?

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments