Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E042: A Day Jaunt

"Emma and Donald enjoy a day by the lake."

7
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Though it really is early when all this happens, Emma and Donald fall into a deep sleep, neither waking until Thursday morning.  The whole night they are wrapped in each other’s arms.

Donald wakes first, and as he holds Emma, he realizes he must do something special for her today.  All the pearls have been earned, with such acceptance, and her statement last night after all that they had done.

He really has nothing pressing to do today and knows Emma has no meetings or obligations really.  So, he starts to plan.  Yes, that will be a perfect day for them.

Emma stirs and reaches up to him.  He kisses her and tells her, “Sleepyhead, go and get started, I have our whole day planned for us.”

Emma smiles and kisses him back and hurries to start her morning ritual

Today, he dresses her in pretty pink underwear, having her boobs blossoming for him, a khaki short skirt, a skimpy pink top, and just some slip-on sneakers.  No stockings for what is ahead today.

He then presents her with the pearl she so earned yesterday.  She just smiles in gratification.

They have a nice breakfast, sharing the plate of scrambled eggs and toast, him feeding her as she adores.  And no plugs this morning at the table.  Not after yesterday.

Then he tells her the plan for the day.

“Emma, the weather is getting better and the forecast is for a very mild, sunny day.  I thought it would be fun to take my jeep out for a cross-country ride to someplace where we could have a picnic.  Karen has made a basket for us.  Would you like that?” Donald asks.

“Oh, sir, that sounds like a perfect day.  Yes, I would so like to do that,” Emma replies.

‘Yes, today would be special for them,’ Donald thinks.  Then he ponders why he wants such a day. 

This never happened with anyone before, even in his concern if Emma was ready for the next step last night. He is in such conflict with himself, but when he looks at Emma it all dissolves and he only wants to share pleasures with her.

He gets the picnic basket and steers her to the jeep in the garage.  The day seems fine enough that he pulls the roof cover down to the back.  He puts the basket in the back and helps Emma in, with a little spank to her ass.  She giggles at that.

He pulls out from the garage and heads east towards a nearby lake region.

“Emma, I want to know, what did you feel from the pot yesterday?  Did you enjoy that experience?” he asks her as he drives.

“It was different and took me to a somewhat surreal place, which when we did what we did seemed to intensify the feelings.  I did rather enjoy how it made me feel.  I had never gotten high before that way,” Emma tells him with complete honesty.

“Would you like to again today?” Donald replies.

“That might be fun, it takes me to a higher plateau faster than drinking does, so I am not sure how much I should indulge.  I truly liked the feeling, but it came over me rather quickly, unlike when we have some drinks,” she responds.

“Well, we will have to see what it takes to get you to a good place where you can truly loosen yourself and enjoy.  Though I do have to say, you usually loosen rather readily from the start, stimulant or not,” Donald chuckles.

The ride in the jeep, bumping along on the road, with Emma’s ass still a little tender, and herself starting to drip in anticipation, is increasing her level of arousal.  And when Donald turns off the main road and begins to drive down a dirt road the impact on her surges even more.

Donald hears her heavy breathing and wonders.  He moves his hand to her thigh, up it, under her short skirt and arrives at her love spot.  Even outside her panties, as he rubs her a little, he can feel her moisture dripping from her. 

Emma moans at his touch.  Gasping and clenching her hands as she feels him rubbing up and down her slit.  Even through her panties, it is exquisite.

Seeing her reaction, Donald continues to rub, finding her clit through the panties to polish on it.  Emma screams out in excitement as she climaxes so suddenly.  Donald slows and then removes his fingers as she pants with after-excitement.

And the bumpy road they are going over only increases her excitement again.  Even without his fingers on her, she suddenly cries out again in orgasm.

Donald, his hands on the wheel driving just smiles at what sensual individual Emma is becoming.  To be able to cum so easily now, and letting herself succumb to such delights, never could he ever imagine such a metamorphosis from the little caterpillar that he invited to his house such a short time ago.

Bumping along this back road, Emma continued to moan now and then as waves washed over her.  Finally, they reach a place at the lake where it is a private and secluded.  Donald gets out of the jeep tells her to wait there for now.

She is needing to calm a little after that eventful ride.  The jeep is just enough in the sun right now that the warm rays flow over her, not making her too hot, but just comforting her in the now nice day.

He takes a blanket as spreads it on the ground near the water.  The sun is shining there nicely.  Then the picnic basket is taken.  Finally, when all is prepared, Donald comes back to the jeep and helps Emma from it.  His gentle touch and caring concern for her, his precious gem, is wonderful.

At the blanket, they sit, and he brings out a bottle of wine.  They are now loving to sip on some together so much.  Then some cheese and crackers, fruit and nuts.  They feed each other bites of each just enjoying this quiet interlude together. 

The sun is shining down on them, not too hot yet, but giving them a warm glow together.

Donald lights a joint for them to share, and again they do the shotgun to each other with each toke they take.  Emma feels herself moving to a wonderful happy plane.  Donald is feeling the same.

Emma’s hands have been all over his thighs and higher from the start.  Her overarousal in the jeep makes her want to ravish Donald from the moment they hit the blanket. 

He is only wearing khaki shorts and a polo shirt, so it was easy for her to work her fingers up to his cock and balls.  And discovering that today he is going commando just increase her lust for him.

Yes, Donald is hard, and wanting his Emma so much.  The level they are both at in this moment is undeniable. He presses Emma against the blanket, pulls her panties from her, opens and drops his shorts, and before one, two, three, he is in her and fucking her hard. 

Both are in animal heat for each other.  There is no other way to describe what is happening right now. 

Emma’s legs are lifted over Donald’s shoulders as he pumps and pumps into her over and over.  Both are gasping and panting at each thrust.  Emma is clenching against Donald with each thrust and whining as he presses harder and harder into her. 

Then he slows, he realizes he wants this level they are both at to continue as long as they both can.  Almost at the climax, that wonderful state just before it.  Emma feels him starting to go in and out of her slower, and relishes that feeling he is bringing to her. 

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

She moves her legs to grasp around his waist as he slowly presses in and out of her, enjoying each clench her vagina makes as he is in her.  At one point he actually stops for a few minutes, deep in her to allow her to clench against his cock as he lays in her. 

She just smiles at him when he did.  It is almost like he does not want this feeling to end.  No, not yet.  So, he rolls over so now Emma is on top of him as he presses, staying in her.

Emma sits up some to relish him so totally in her as she feels herself spasming over and over against his cock.  She just giggles at this wonderful sensation.  She looks deep in Donald’s eyes, and he understands that they are both in this wonderful, perhaps drug-induced, place between them right now.

No, he must not cum, he must stay hard in her as she throbs against him.  Both so standing on the cusp of total nirvana but not ready to go there yet. This is actually better between them.

Donald’s clinical mind wants to register all of this, this new experience of sexual satisfaction, but his new lust, wanting, whatever it is of experiencing all of this with Emma brushes that aside.  Perhaps he will remember this enough to report, but this is just, something he has never experienced before with anyone.

They just hold this place together for almost a half hour.  Staring into each other’s eyes and realizing what a new plane of sexual experience they have just found together.

But then, Donald does feel the sperm welling up in him, wanting to be released.  Into Emma.  She seems to know and just leans down and kisses him and whispers to let it go.

He explodes.  More than he thinks he ever has.  He feels so drained but so good.

Emma lifts herself off him and like a miracle is all he can think, lowers herself and begins to lick and suck their combined cum from his cock and balls. 

What is this woman, this goddess of love he has created?  He moans over and over in gratification.

Finished, she comes and lays her head on his chest, and they both fall asleep.  The warmth of the sun on them now.

Waking about an hour later, Donald thinks about how much he and Emma just fuck in different ways and sleep together.  Yes, they separate and do what they must, but together it is a sexual high and then needing rest.  But in a way he realizes, that is probably the best way to be together. 

He enjoys his conversations with her too, and what she shares about her life.  He feels a bit guilty that he doesn’t really tell her much about himself.  Perhaps he should begin to more.  It would be the first time he ever really opened up to someone, so he is a bit hesitant.

Emma wakes, and yawns, the sun is now beating down a bit and she feels it.  She looks at the lake and gets a wicked thought.  “Donald, no one is around right?  I am feeling rather warm now.  Could we take a dip in the lake?”

She lifts her blouse over her head, takes her bra off and then stands and drops her skirt to the ground.  She stretches and relishes the realization she is standing fully naked outdoors.  Two months ago, she would never dream of ever doing any such thing, but now it just feels right.

Donald just laughs at her as he finishes taking his pants and shirt off.  He takes her hand and they run the short distance to the edge of the lake.

“Let me go in first to make sure this is a good place and not too deep to start,” Donald tells Emma.  He steps into the water which is waist deep and helps her to come in with him.

The walk a few steps out and the water is up to their chests.  It is a bit chilly but invigorating.  He grabs Emma’s ass and pulls her to him and begins to kiss her.  Her hands fall to his cock and begin to pull and jerk it.  The shaft somewhat shrunken from the cool water comes to life quickly with her attention.

Donald rubs and sucks Emma’s tits as she plays with him, arousing him even more.  When he is fully alive and ready, he lifts Emma up to hold her.  She understands immediately and wraps her legs around his waist and slides down on his prick.

Being this deep in the water makes Emma almost weightless to hold, and it is easy for him to lift her up and down on his cock as they fuck.  He is only worried he might fall over, but he spreads his legs apart to have a firmer stance in the muddy pond bottom.

He can lift her up high enough to suck on a nipple before lowering her down, so he is fully up in her.  The wetness of the water and Emma makes this new the experience vibrant.  They go on and on, as again Emma begins to tighten around him more and more with each stroke. 

She begins a deep moaning which he joins in with as the excitement mounts in them both more and more.  They both are almost to the peak when Emma swings her head and back away from him cries out, “Yes, Donald, yes, oh, oh, yes, you are making me cum.”

Donald holds her back as she is falling so far back as she cums to be floating on the water while he is still inside her.  Seeing her flushed wet body gleaming at him takes him over the top too, and cums hard and deep in her.

Emma moans as another wave washes over her as she feels his sperm filling her. After a moment for them both to recover, Donald lifts her back up and off him.  She kisses him and then dives into the water and swims out a bit.  He follows right behind her,  watching her ass rise and fall as she kicks her legs swimming. 

They don’t go out too far, just enough that the water is so deep they must tread in place as they stay there for a while before again swimming to the shore. 

Climbing out of the water they hurry to their blanket and wrap themselves in it.  Donald takes out a bottle of scotch and pours them each some to help them to warm up.  The sun shining down on them also aids this along and soon they are dry and just snuggling some. 

Donald goes to the jeep and brings back a brush and begins to stroke Emma’s hair with it to dry.  He is slow and gentle as he does this, and both enjoy this moment of intimacy together.  She takes the brush from him and combs his hair back in place too. 

Really hungry now, they dive into the sandwiches which were made for them and eat more of the cheese and fruit.  They chat amicably with each other about how they both first learned to swim and where.  How they both enjoy the water so much, and even more now having learned a new way of having fun in it.

Donald realizes this is the first details of his life he is sharing, and a warmth, not from the sun spreads over him.

Finishing, Emma just leans on Donald’s shoulder for a while, stroking his arms and thighs.  Donald thinks back about the fun in the water and realizes that in her passion Emma called out his name for the first time. 

Never has she called him Donald before, only Sir, or Professor Ryan.  He smiles as he in his head remembers her calling out to him by name at that moment.  He kisses the top of her head and tells her that it is probably time to dress and head home.

Emma just smiles at him loving him calling it ‘home’ as it is their shared home once again.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments