Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E066: Donald’s nightmare

"Donald explains his dream to Emma and how it effected him"

6
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Donald’s tears stop by the time they get back to the house.  He is a little embarrassed that he had shown his emotions and cried in front of Emma, but she is acting so kind and understanding right now.  He hurries her to her bedroom, throws off his tuxedo, and helps her out of her cloak and shoes.

“Emma lets go take a hot bath, I want to clean you of all this, and as we do I will try to explain,” he tells her.

Emma turns and holds him tight for a few minutes, stroking his head and back, kissing his face and neck.  Her attention and caring make him shudder.  She leads him to the bathroom, and for the first time, she fills the tub for them.  While it fills, Donald removes her clips and plug.  Emma sighs with relief from them being removed finally.

Donald knows that while they all look lovely on her, he will be throwing them out so not to have any reminders of tonight.  He is glad she gave away her garments at the dinner, so they are no longer present.

When the tub is filled, she climbs in first and has him lay between her legs as she continues to hold him.

“The water itself will wash me for now, I want you to unburden yourself now Donald, and tell me what upset you so,” she tells him as she strokes his chest.

Suddenly, Donald does not know where to begin, and tears again fill his eyes.

He stutters out to her, “Emma, I should probably start at the ending tonight, and back up from there.  The throw of the die.  This was a stupid thing started long ago when all much younger and total jerks when we started the game I made you go through tonight.”

“The idea was that the woman subject would throw the die first.  Depending on what number she got she had to sleep with that many of the colleagues that night.  Most would roll a one to three, so then the six men would roll until there were only that many men with corresponding numbers.  The one conducting the study, presenting the Subject, did not participate.  The number each rolled, starting at one, was the order they took her to adjacent rooms to enjoy her.  All the women who played this game understood it and wanted to.  If they were against it, the evening ended,” Donald goes on.

“The game was not even to be suggested tonight, by the stipulations I made for today, but those fools thought it would be a good joke on us.  And then you rolled a six.  It meant you were supposed to be with all of them.  And the rerolling was to determine the order.  They had their laugh on me.  What they didn’t know was last night I had a terrible dream, nightmare, of that exact thing happening, and they then make us go through with it.  And you agree to do so thinking it would please me,” Donald told her in anguish.

He rolls to face her, his cock rather soft right now being so upset, but it presses against her slit. “Emma,” he declares, “On the ride home, your telling me about having some reservations about all that happened to you tonight, even if your main concern was about me and my standing, the nightmare came flooding over me again.  I should never have made you do this tonight.  It was selfish and conceited of me.  Too worried about looking good in front of them to truly consider the ramifications on you.”

He leans his head on Emma’s neck, and she can feel tears again falling from his eyes.  What has happened to Donald to be so overwhelmed with all this?  She comforts him for a while, then starts to wash him.  When she finishes, she quickly washes all the lotion off herself and shampoos her hair to get rid of the hairdo.  She knows she has to remove all traces of this evening for him. 

She is the one who helps him out of the tub and places a warm robe around them each.  Emma dries her hair quickly into a simple style as he sits on the toilet seat watching her. All traces of make-up or anything from today are gone.

“Come, Donald, let's climb into bed, and I want you to tell me about your dream and why it upsets you so,” she tells him, taking his hand and leading him to bed and under the covers.  Holding him in her arms, his head on her breast as she strokes his stomach, she tells him to start.

Donald starts to tell Emma about his horrible dream.

It started just how it did at the end of this evening.  The die was brought out, and you rolled a six.  Laughter filled the room as they each in turn rolled, some over and over in competition to have the final order.  When decided, they made me explain what was expected to happen.  I tried to make you understand with my expressions that you did not have to do this, but either you misunderstood and did it to please me as you seem so often to want to do for me, or underneath you did want to be with some other men.

Either reason tore me up inside.  Especially the second possibility.

You leaned and kissed me, and then, totally naked, how you were then, you walked out of the room with the first man.  The others drank, laughed and chatted as I sat there in despair.  And Connie just sat there joking with the men like I wasn’t even present.

In the dream, it was like I was sitting in the room with you as you were with him.  I watched you slowly begin to undress him, kissing him as you did, running your tongue around his neck and ears.  Every movement filled me with agony.  When you bent down and pulled his pants off and leaned to take his throbbing cock in your mouth, I started to lose it.  But neither of you knew I was there watching.  Rather you just played with each other. 

After he was getting rather hard, he pulled you up on the bed and began to suck your beautiful nipples, leaving the clamps on.  You moan louder and louder with pleasure.  Then rolled him on his back and finished sucking him to cumming.  He groaned with pleasure as he does, shooting up into you.

I thought it was more than I could take, but the dream was just starting.

I was back in the dining room with the others when you both walk back in.  He had not even bothered to put his clothes back on yet, and rather sauntered around like a proud peacock. 

In front of us all, you turned, kissed, and thanked him for an enjoyable time.  My blood began to boil.

You were offer something to drink again before the second stood and asked if you were ready.  You smiled at him and said yes, and you two left.  Again, I was in the room watching you.  He undresses quickly and helps you to lay down on the bed on your back.  He began to lick and suck your cunt telling you how wonderful you tasted.  The clips are still in place, for now. 

He spent his time making you cry out and cum from his cunnilingus skills. Your body was shaking and throbbing as you came multiple times.  Only then did he flip around for you to be in the sixty-nine position so you could suck him to climax too.

Konnor18cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Konnor18cm

Both spent, he pulled you to him and kissed you over and over, and you responded to him

You come back into the dining room where I am again, with the same sense of chest beating from the man, again as all of them did, still undressed.

Now, understand, I am not sure which of my colleagues were which in this dream, they all blurred together, and while after you came back from the second, you came and sat by me, you were laughing and chatting with them so much like you did not even notice me.

Emma pulls him tighter to her and pulls the covers up over him more.  Donald seems to be shivering as he tells this.  She hopes the warmth of her body is helping him some.

He goes on.

The third was just as bad; he spent his time between sucking your tits, and then removed your plug.  He began to rim you.  You kept crying out as you came.  His fingers up your vag, a couple then up your ass as he finger-fucked you to scream in ecstasy.  He also removed your clips and his doing so, made you sigh so deeply in happiness. And you kissed over and over.

All of the dream was horrible to me but seeing you kiss these men so deeply I think was the worst knife being stuck in me.  I know it was all a dream; but it all seems so real, and like it was really happening in a surreal way.  I think that was the hardest part of watching with all of them.  How passionately you kissed each. It seemed to diminish everything there was between us.

Your time with the fourth was even worse.  You jerked him hard and then rolled on your back, you helped him enter you actually to fuck.  Watching you; his ass going up and down over you; and your moans of delight almost killed me.  It went on and on as it would never stop.  And I kept hearing you tell him how good he was.  After he came up in you and pulled out, you fell between his legs and licked your combined cum from his cock.  And the way he condescendingly patted your head as you did, made me want to punch him when you came back into the dining room.

And I am not a violent man.  I have never been in a fight or ever struck anyone.

It was then that Connie asked you how you were enjoying yourself, and your large grin seemed to tell me everything I did not want to know.

They let you relax for a bit, as you had been with each man for over thirty minutes each.  But then the fifth came up to you and took your hand to help you stand.  And there in front of me, before you were even together he kissed you passionately, and you responded.

He fucked you over and over, in all different positions, you on top, below, from behind, scissoring, and you kept cumming and cumming.  And he managed to twice also.  He was the one to lick both your juices from your cunt before polishing your clit for you as you yelped loudly as you came another time.  Finished once again with you both sharing your combined cum as you kissed over and over.

The final one was the worst.  He asked, and you agreed to let him ass fuck you.  He said he was sure you were ready for that after having the plugin you so long.  He did at least put a rubber on and run his cock up and down your slit to lubricate it before pressing it up in you.  Your glee having this happen to you was very apparent.  And I was so overcome with jealousy.  I had been all evening, in the dream, but this just tipped the scales. 

Not only did I now feel like I had been cuckolded thoroughly, something that I had never felt happened in the past, but it seemed like they all knew what they had done that to me. 

We left then, and as we drove home, you just babbled on about how interesting and different it had all been. 

That is when I was able to shake myself awake.

Donald looks up and Emma then, feeling the liberation of telling his fears and horrible dream.  But he needed her to know more.

“Since we woke this morning, me from this dream which will haunt me for a long time, I knew I should call this whole thing off, but I didn’t — not wanting to appear weak in front of them.  But I could barely hold it together all evening,” Donald starts.

“You were so wonderful, you looked so beautiful, and everything you did done with dignity and self-assurance.  I know they are all in awe of your charms, and I will hear much about you from them.  Thank you so much for doing this for me.  I should never have asked you to.  I will regret this as much as that horrible Saturday,” Donald laments.

“Donald, I understand your upset, but I am a little curious.  Yesterday, with Sasha you were fine with having her kiss me and play with me, are you sure about that between us?” Emma asks him.  “Because if you are not, I do not want to pursue it.”

Donald hugs her and tries to explain, “I think there is a bond between Sasha and you, how it started who can say, and yesterday you both included me in that place with you.  These men, you have no ties with, and the thought of them, or anyone like that, being with you seems to now cut me to the core.”

Emma rolls to face him, taking his face in her hands and looks deep in his eyes, “Donald, I will never be with anyone ever, unless you are completely okay with it.  You mean too much to me to ever endanger what is between us.  You have taught me so much in these short weeks, and I will always be indebted to you for that.” 

Donald blinks back tears hearing this as she profoundly kisses him; her hand moves to his cock and begins to gently at first begin to jerk him. 

It is after three in the morning now, but he is soon hard, needing to be inside her having her hold him there as she throbs against him.

Emma seems to understand and stokes his cock up and down to get him to that state, then turn on her stomach and helps guide him up in her.  Donald, laying against her back, slowly thrusts in and out of her, holding inside her as he feels her throb against him.  He feels his cock quivering from the calm, slow sex they are enjoying.

One of the things Emma has been teaching him so well.  There does not need to be any rush to climaxing, and even if they don’t cum every time, the intimacy of being joined together, feeling each other so bound together for a time is sometimes even more satisfying.

Donald kisses the back of Emma’s neck and shoulders as they take their time over this slow waltz.  It is over a half hour later when he feels himself gently release himself up in her, and her sigh with contentment feeling his final thrust and pulsation.

Only then, do they both fall into a deep dreamless sleep.  Donald understanding the bond they now have between them.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments