Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E068: The new beginning

"Emma and Donald's new life together begins with some afternoon fun"

4
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

That night, Sunday night, after all that transpired during the day, Donald led Emma to his room for the first time.  They drop their robes and climb into his high, big, bed.  Donald holds her close to him during the night, but something doesn’t feel right.

Donald wants Emma in his bed with him, but he realizes that the bed they share perfectly together is the one in what is Emma’s room, the one they have come to occupy together.

Around three in the morning, after tossing and turning for a bit, Donald picks up his sleeping Emma and carries her to her room; what will from now on be ‘their room’ and lays her on the bed before he climbs in to hold her tight. 

Yes, now he can sleep.

Emma wakes an hour or so later and wonders where she is.  This is not where she went to sleep.  But quickly realizing where she sighs and leans into Donald’s chest and falls back to sleep.

Monday morning begins with Emma and Donald having to decide the details of what they came to realize the night before.

For Donald, acknowledging that Emma is referring to him by his name, instead of Sir, since they arrived home on Saturday, after his more or less breakdown, stirs his heart.  He does want to be her master but is realizing that will only be in part.  What he wants with her is so much more complicated now.

For Emma, her mind is rushing through what all it will mean actually to accept Donald’s offer and live with him completely.  Oh, don’t worry, she is all on board for that, it is just the logistics to make it happen somewhat overwhelms her.

She tells Donald that she has a morning meeting, and then should probably go to her house to clean more things out, and then arrange for the auctioning of the furniture and get painters in.

Donald offers to meet her there to help, and they arrange to be there at noon.  Donald has no interest in going into the Institute this week, let some time pass before he sees those men and Connie again.

While Emma is at her meeting, he moves most of his clothes and his dresser into their room.  Yes, with both their things in here it seems like ‘their room’ now.

A little before noon he heads to Emma’s house to help.

She has just arrived before him and greets him warmly.  Inside they quickly shed their clothes.  They are so used to being naked with each other when together and alone.

Emma suggests they start in the kitchen to get rid of the food in the pantry and refrigerator.  She asks Donald to get a few boxes from the garage to pack things to take to his, well their place; while she gets some trash bags for what they will throw out.

Donald goes to the garage for the boxes and sees a tarp laying by them.  With a wicked gleam in his eyes, he takes that into the kitchen too.  Emma looks at him questioningly as he lays the tarp on the floor by the refrigerator.

They clean out the pantry boxing up canned and dry food to take to their house — the same with some of the newer spices and baking goods.  The rest Emma throws away.

She comes across an almost full jar of honey and is about to pitch it when Donald takes it from her and tells her they should not waste it.  He sits the jar on the kitchen table with a mischievous grin on his face.  They turn to the refrigerator, and Donald opens the freezer first.  There is not too much there, but he smiles at some of the things.

What will be saved for their dinner are two nice T-bone steaks.  Emma confessed she had bought them when they had dinner and spent the night here a couple of weeks ago when she was undecided what to make.

Donald says, “Well they will make an excellent dinner for us tonight.”  He puts them on the counter to defrost.

He takes out a package of two nice sized sausages which are also frozen.  Those he put on the table humming a little.  The other two things he wants to save he leaves in the freezer, throwing out most of what is left.

Donald turns to Emma and says with glee in his voice, “Well, I never thought of this for a pearl, but I think this will be better us playing together now.  Let me help you lie on the tarp on your back.  Lift your legs up and apart.”

Emma, still not sure what game is to begin, does as he asks, and then Donald leans between her thighs and begins to drip honey over her tits and nipples, down the center of her stomach, over her mons and into her slit and on her thighs.

“Now this is a honey pot I want to enjoy,” Donald says as he bends and begins to lick up all the honey from her breasts. He is savoring each bit on her nipples, sucking them in as he takes in the nectar.

The honey dripping on her is teasing to Emma, but now feeling Donald’s touch and lips sucking it all in is a delight she can’t describe.  She whimpers as he proceeds down her stomach.  There is a pool in her belly button which he licks clean.  Then down to her mons and her slit.  She cries out as the charges crash through her body from his attention to her stickiness.

Donald now loves the mixture of Emma’s juices with the honey, a sticky sweet mess for him to enjoy.  Emma is giggling with delight at the feel of his tongue lapping against her.  When he has gotten most of it, Emma realizes the game they are starting to play, and takes the bottle of honey and squirts some over Donald’s prick to enjoy in return.

Licking and sucking all of the honey off his shaft and balls, cleaning him some.  Emma has him lay on his back on the tarp and brings out a jar of maraschino cherries and runs a line of them down from his chest, over his stomach, his mons, and finally one slipped a bit over his glans. 

Emma grins at Donald broadly, and then starts at the top, to take one cherry after another moving downward in her mouth.  She makes sure she licks him clean of the cherry juice laying there as she nipples on each treat.  It is rather sweet, but his heady salty taste from his chest and stomach makes a nice combo dish.  For a couple of them, she takes the cherry in her mouth, lifts herself to Donald’s lips and kissing him shares the cherry with him to enjoy.

As she goes lower and lower, Donald knowing where it will all end moans with happiness as she devours each cherry.

“Emma, what are you doing to me?” he asks, not expecting an answer.

Which the only one that comes is one more cherry being eaten and he cleaned from it.  Emma’s tongue is circling around and around where the cherry had been.

Emma is at his mons now, and the two cherries there are consumed, and his hairs sucked to get all the juice from them.  The only one left, and his cock has become so hard, the cherry is wavering on the glans as Emma takes his whole head into her mouth and sucks at it.  The cherry at the back of her mouth bouncing against his glans as he cries out in delight.

Donald hears Emma giggling under her breath as she first swallows the final cherry and then takes more and more of his prick into her mouth to suck him hard.

Donald almost cums but holds himself back as there is much more of this game to play.  He stands and gets a container of butter pecan ice cream from the freezer, and a spoon for the drawer.

“Emma, this is going to be cold up in and on you, do you think you can stand it?” he asks her as he begins to spoon some out.

Emma gasps at the concept and tells him to yes try; it should be fun.

Donald scoops a spoonful out, spreads Emma’s lower lips and presses the freezing cream up in her vag.  He repeats that act three times.  Emma is squirming from the cold sensation but grins at him.   The final, for now, spoonful he runs up and down her slit.  The freezing touching her clit with the final dollop.

He starts there, and slowly, so slowly, allows his warm tongue to lick up the frozen delight from her clit first, which she moans over and over as he does.  Then, down her slit getting every bit of the deliciousness – and a few small pecans in the process. 

Emma feels Donald’s tongue entering her vag and him licking and sucking all the chilliness out of her.  It had rather stiffened the inside of her vag with the coldness, but now his warm tongue up in her, removing all that iciness from her is such a mind-shattering experience.

When he finishes all the ice cream from her, and Donald holds her for a bit as she continues to shiver, she wickedly grins at him and tells him that two can play this game.  She opens the door of the refrigerator and takes out a bottle of butterscotch sauce.

“I think this just might do,” Emma tells Donald as she beings to squirt it all over his cock and balls. 

Donald comprehends immediately.  This is the sauce that hardens as soon as it hits a surface, so in seconds his complete cock and both balls are covered in hard butterscotch sauce.  Some has even run down to clamp over his asshole.

He does feel like a wild animal caught in a trap which cannot, dares not, move.

Emma smiles at him and leans to kiss his lips as the butterscotch hardens on him.  He is rather aroused as she dripped it on him, and now it feels like it is confining him so much.

“How does that feel Donald?” Emma asks him.

“Please, Emma, release me, it feels so hard and tight against me,” he replies.

Again, Emma smiles, “Well the ice cream was rather cold, so perhaps we should let you enjoy this state for a moment or two.”

Donald groans as he realizes Emma is taking him to a new realm of enjoyment.

And then, finally, after a minute or two, he feels her teeth just gently biting up and down his shaft, releasing the hard confine.  His glans is still covered and holding him in, though he so wants to shoot a wad right now.  It is only after his cock shaft is cleaned of the sweet sticky torture chamber, his balls released from their prison, that Emma raises her lips and takes his glans into her mouth. 

As Donald feels her warm tongue licking the butterscotch away, he can contain himself no longer and spurts up into Emma’s awaiting mouth.  They both moan with satisfaction.

Then, taking him to over the cliff, Emma presses his legs up enough so to lick the hardened sauce off his asshole. She is rimming him as she does.  His cries out in pleasure tell her all that needs to be known.

They fall together laughing at the fun.  “Now what Emma,” Donald asks her.

“Well you did take out that package of frozen Italian sausages, they are still rather firm, and perhaps cold, but…” Emma replies.

Donald pulls her to him and kisses her head, “Emma, you continue to amaze me, yes, let me get some oil to lube them some, and see what they feel like up in us both.”

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

Emma rolls over on her belly and lifts her ass to be ready.  She is not sure how this got to this point today with the food, but it is all rather fun and different than anything before.  Each treat has been wonderful, and there is still so much more food with which to play.

Donald oils one sausage and then finger lubes Emma’s ass before she feels the cold, hard sausage pressing up in her.  Oh, oh, oh.

It is up in her a good six inches with just a little sticking out.  She rolls to her side and rises enough for Donald now to lay on the tarp on his stomach, with his ass raised.  She preps his sausage and him for his invasion, and as he feels the icy entry in his ass, he whimpers and whines some in ecstasy.

Both now rather filled in from behind they just lay holding each other as they feel the warmth of their anuses begin to soften and warm the sausages.  They feel themselves throb against the interesting thing up in them as they kiss and cuddle.  When the sausages have almost thawed and soon needs to be removed, Emma opens the refrigerator again and takes out a plate of something and places it in the microwave for about a minute.

When it beeps, she brings it and sits down by Donald. He is also sitting.  He sees what it is.  Emma lifts Donald’s now hardening cock and then the coated cover of the warm brie cheese quarter.  She presses Donald’s cock into the warm pocket to enjoy the experience of wet, hot cheese covering his cock, and the top of his balls.

He moans at this new adventure.  Emma smiles at him and whispers she hopes he is enjoying it.

Besides the whimpers and moans, Donald cannot reply.  There is still that sausage, now thawing up his ass, and now this wet warm sensation covering his balls.  How did Emma even think of that to add to their play right now?

Together they do pull the sausages out of their asses, but Donald’s prick is still dipping in the brie.  Emma pulls the pocket away and bends and begins to enjoy the taste of the cheese on his shaft and balls. 

As she is licking the buttery, earthy taste off him, Donald moves around enough, along with the brie, and rubs some all over her clit and up to her asshole for him to enjoy too.

Emma, while she finishes trying to provide Donald with a delight is overtaken by his attention to her clit, slit, vag, and then rim.  She in returns cries out in pleasure as Donald takes her to new heights of enjoyment.

Both are now a little overheated from the last attention, so Donald rises, gets a bowl and fills it with ice cubes from the freezer.  Emma squirms with delight to what is being alluded.

The bowl in reach of each of them, they lay on their sides facing each other.  Each picks up a cube and begin to rub in back and forth and around each other’s lips, wetting them.

They move them away to enjoy a cool kiss together.  Then begin to run the cube all over each other’s face and forehead.  The cool of ice fills them so with glee as they start to move the cubes down around their necks, over shoulders. They reach, and each takes a new cube to continue.

Donald takes his time, running one over her nipples to harden them, and Emma, in turn, does the same to his.  Both whine with pleasure that this is giving them as they each circle out some over their areola and then back in to just freeze the tips of the nipples.  It is all so erotic for them.

Then both start to lower the cubes down over their stomachs, to their buttons, and then down to their mons – back and forth, just somewhat freezing there before, Donald plunges the ice cube up against Emma’s clit, and in return he feels to icy wetness against the tip of his glans, rubbing back and forth across his slit there.

Both cry out at the feeling of such coldness against such sensitive spots, but it is cries of joy.  Together they almost cum from the arousing touch.  But staring at each other they mischievously smirk at each other and move the cubes around to run up and down their ass cracks before chilling their back holes and pressing in such a little bit to add to the pleasure.

Their giggles are intoxicating as they move the cubes away and lean to each other to hug and kiss.

As Donald rubs Emma’s back, he sinfully suggests, “Emma, your skin feels a little dry, I think I know the perfect answer for that.”

Emma is surprised by this comment as she is regularly oiled and lotioned, her skin is far from dry these days, but she chuckles wondering what Donald has up his sleeve now.

He takes out the jar of mayonnaise from the refrigerator shelf, and as he opens it, he directs Emma to lay on her stomach.  He scoops out some with his fingers and rubs it over Emma’s shoulders.  Again, it is a bit cold to start, but as Donald works the oily creaminess into her shoulders, back, arms it feels so nice.  Then down to her ass, rubbing it all around and up and down her crack and around and in her hole. 

Over the back of her thighs, though sliding into to her inner thighs too, down her calves and then working the natural lotion into the soles of her feet and between her toes.  She is giddy from Donald’s touch. 

Emma begins to realize that with all that has been building up she is moving toward a wonderful, calm peak to fall over shortly.

When Donald has her roll over, and he starts working up the front of her legs with more mayonnaise lotion, she unconsciously spreads her legs, and he can see her juices dripping from her, as he feels her trembling.  He knows where she is headed very soon, so scoops out some more and rubs it over her mons and down her slit.  The oily sensation gets the better of Emma, and as Donald polishes her clit, she cries out in abandonment.

Emma’s whole-body shakes and Donald can feel her vag convulsing over and over.  Her breathing is deep and heavy, and her neck and chest are bright red.  While it snuck up on her, this climax released so much from her.

Donald continues now to rub the mayonnaise up over her stomach, breasts, and neck slowly in circular motions to allow her to calm.  She stares deep into his eyes with a small grin.

When he finishes, Donald lays next to Emma holding and kissing her for a bit.  Then it is Emma’s turn to devilishly smile.  “With the different apps you had me add to my phone I learned about this and thought one day it would be fun to do.  Since you have given me such a nice massage, I’ll return the favor,” Emma said.

She takes a carton of eggs from the refrigerator and sets it on the floor by them.  Donald looks at her quizzically, what all is Emma learning on her own?  He soon knows.

Emma has him lay on his stomach first, and he hears her break an egg and let it run down his spine to the top of his ass. Her fingers work it in up and down his spine and over his shoulders.  It is a bit cold, and she apologizes as the eggs should be at room temperature to do this.  But her warm fingers and palms working the egg in on him using the techniques she learned to massage him make it feel wonderful.

Emma keeps breaking eggs to drip on him massaging it on his ass cheeks and crack, down his thighs and over his feet.  Even the back of his neck. He starts to feel the egg begin to harden on him some.

She has him roll over and starting at his neck, down his chest in his mons, down his legs, and finally, an egg cracked over his cock and balls. That one she mixes into him slowly and forcefully.  Donald hardens, and not just from the eggs.

His is close to cumming as the eggs crunch against him holding him in a strange cocoon.  And all Emma does is smile down on him, wiping her hands dry over her hips and ass.

Donald decides it is time for him to have the final act.  He has Emma lay on her back with her legs raised and apart.  He goes to the pantry and comes back with a bottle of sweet sherry he had seen there.

“Emma lift a little and can you hold your lower lips wide for me?” Donald asks her.

Emma readily complies wondering what Donald has planned now.

He opens the bottle and tilts it into her vag.  She feels the liquid begin to fill her cunt, almost like a douche would be.  She moans with delight as more and more enters her.  Then Donald takes if from her vag and drips some up and down her slit, over her clit, and even a little on her crack and asshole.

Putting the bottle aside Donald tells her, “Now I am going to enjoy a special drink, the sherry mixed and mingling with your wonderful cunt juices.  It will be like a very special shake.”

This makes Emma giggle as she feels his tongue beginning to enter her cunt and lap up the liquid now starting to flow back out of her.  He continues on this way for a great deal of time, enjoying his unique drink.  When he has lapped up much from her vag, he concentrates first on her slit licking up and down to get all the mingled liquid, then over her clit sucking it all in.

Emma is beside herself; Donald’s fingers have been playing all over her body while he drinks from her. Hitting all of her erogenous zones.  So it is no wonder that with such treatment she comes over and over as he enjoys her.

Each time she does, more of the liquid and juices spurt out of her, Donald there to lap it all up.  He raises her legs over his shoulders and now starts to rim Emma to get all the liquor drenching her there.  Donald is so hard now.

It does need to be addressed.

He leaves her legs where they are but rises enough so he can press his throbbing cock into her.  The feel of the last drops of the sherry and her wet juices on his prick is amazing.  He thrust in and in over again, riding Emma hard as she again starts to cum.  He does not let up, and as she continues to cry out as a wave over wave washes over her, he releases himself fully up in her.

“Emma, can you stand a little more of this, it would be fun to taste our mixed cum with sherry,” Donald asks her.

She nods her head knowing this will be enjoyable for both of them.  A little more sherry is poured up in her, and Donald is down lapping it all up again.  But this time, after he gets some on his tongue, he moves up and kisses Emma long and hard for her to taste the delight too.

Over and over he does this until all is gone, and both well satisfied.

By now the eggs on Donald and the mayonnaise on Emma have mingled together making them both rather messy.  He helps her to stand, and at the kitchen sink, they wash off their hands and feet.  Donald bunches up the tarp with the remains of their play and puts it by the garage door.  Then together they climb the stairs to have a long warm bath to clean up.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments