Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E072: Fourth of July

"Emma has her first real vacation ever, thanks to Donald's kindness"

5
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The next month or so flies by for Donald and Emma.  Plans for their pool are developing, and the building of it will soon begin.  All the work needed to be done on Emma’s house is finished, and a realtor has placed in on the market.  The asking price amazes Emma some as she did not realize the value of the property. 

The furniture auction is complete, there are still a couple more things to sell, but her bank account is rising substantially.  The one-hundred-dollar bills are saved for future sale.  They will bring in more then and are safe and sound in the bank for now. 

Her mother’s jewelry is valued after a few more afternoons Emma and Donald continuing to play the game they began. Some pieces Emma is keeping as she likes them; but the others are finding their way to buyers and sellers.  Yes, her old life is drifting away as Emma relishes in this new life she has now.

Understand, during this time a somewhat regular routine for Donald and Emma develops.  The pearl lessons vary, but during a week or two, all played before they begin again.  She is tanning a bit now and then, daily massages, and they bathe or shower together all the time.  Donald continues to dress and prepare her for the day.  Once a week they spent the afternoon in the basement for exercise and other delights, keeping Emma fit and flexible. 

Every couple of weeks Donald lets Emma know, and she prepares herself, and that evening they have anal sex.  In the same way, but not quite as often, she puts on a strapon for Donald’s pleasure.

She is spanked when needed.  Emma likes sometimes to be disobedient enough to earn one.  Either not meeting the time schedule given, or other misdemeanors to earn time over Donald’s lap and the use in both ways of the paddle. Donald is aware of what she is doing, but enjoys these encounters too,

Life is moving along wonderfully.  And most Fridays they spend with Sasha.  All learning more and more about the three-way play.

And before they know it a month is over.  Donald, remembering Emma’s tears and comments about never going on vacation in her life decide that this is one thing they need to do more.  Especially, since the days of his college summers, Donald never goes on vacations now either; only some conferences now and then.  Donald hasn’t as not having someone to share a vacation with; now with Emma, it is something which they can enjoy together.

He searches around and finds a beach house for rent, with both a pool and jacuzzi.  And it is available for the week of Fourth of July.  He quickly books it and makes plane reservations.  He decides not to tell Emma until just before as a surprise.

So after a Friday morning session with Sasha, he tells Sasha that they can’t stay today.  This makes Emma very confused.  He whisks her to the car and begins to drive.  Emma asks him where they are going?

He smiles at her and tells her to the airport.  Now she is puzzled.  She has never been on a plane; it is not like they are picking someone up.  And luggage, she hasn’t packed anything.  But then she looks on the back seat and sees two suitcases, the one she carries back and forth to her house and another sitting on the seat.

She realizes that just as Donald selects and dresses her every day, he knows what he wants to be packed for her.

“So are you going to tell me where we are going?  How long will we be gone? Or is it all a big surprise?”  Emma quizzes Donald.

“You will shortly see which plane we are getting on and where we are going,” he assures her.

Emma leans back and sighs.  But then another feeling overtakes her.  She has never flown!

“Donald, I might be scared on the plane, I have never been on one before,” she tells him.

“Don’t worry; I will make sure you are calm and relaxes on the trip.  I have a feeling you are going to enjoy flying and want to again and again,” Donald promises her.

At the airport gate, Emma sees where they are going and is delighted.  Somewhere a few hours on the plane away, but a place by the water.  She hugs Donald in her excitement.

Then, when they board the plane, and she realizes they are flying first class, her enthusiasm mounts.  Donald tells her to take the window seat so she can look out, but also so she will be to the right of him.

He quickly gets her a pillow and a blanket from the overhead; raises the armrest between them and put the blanket over their laps.

“Donald, I am not cold,” Emma tells him.

“Just wait, you will see why,” he answers her.

The drink cart comes around; they each get one.  Emma hears the engine start and the attendant begin the safety instructions.  As she listens, she feels Donald hand moving up her thigh spreading her legs enough so his fingers can run over her pussy.  First on the outside of her panties which are soon dripping, and then sliding his fingers in to play and pleasure her directly.

Emma leans her head back against the pillow and enjoys the relaxing attention, which is taking her mind off the impending departure.  As the plane moves from the gate and onto the runway, Emma grabs Donald’s left hand to hold tight. Then his wonderful attention makes her close her eyes and enjoys what is rushing over her.

By the time the plane is in the sky, Emma has cum quietly, pressing her face against Donald’s shoulders to muffle her cries.  Donald removes his hand and brings it dripping up to Emma’s lips where she takes them in her mouth and licks them dry.

“Are you going to need that attention when we are ready to land or are you over your uneasiness about flying now?” Donald asks her. “Not that I would not like to help you along again,” he grins at her.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

They both laugh a little, and then Emma spends most her time staring out the window seeing the country going by below her.  She has seen programs which show what the view from a plane is, but to see it herself sends tingles through her.

And Donald is gently caressing and rubbing her back as she looks adds to the tingles.

Once at their destination Donald hurries them through to the car rental, gets them settled and turning on his GPS starting them to their final destination.

Driving along the shore is a wonderful view for Emma, but when they arrive at the beach house and see that it is all and more than what they expect, she is in seventh heaven.  Her joy and excitement of being here warms Donald’s heart knowing he is doing the right thing.

It takes them no time to get undressed and into the pool – it is not that deep at any part, but enclosed so no one can see them. 

They swim a few laps, then play the diving game, and finally him leaning against the side of the pool, Donald lifts Emma up and on his now hard cock.  She moans with delight as she feels him enter her.  She starts throbbing immediately.  Something that so delights Donald when it happens.  At times it takes a while for Emma to get to the throbbing place as they are fucking, but times like this when she is wet, willing, and totally ready are such a joy.

They take their time, they’re on vacation, and the pleasure of Emma clenching him on each stroke makes it call for a slow interval to a conclusion.

Emma clings to Donald’s neck as he slowly moves her back and forth in this lustful water dance they are performing. She sucks at his neck and ears making him shudder from her touch.  The water is just the right temperature to make this pool waltz perfect.

They go on this way for over a half hour until the final rush begins to take over them both.  Donald turns her, so Emma is against the pool wall, then he speeds up each thrust up in her until they both cry out cumming together.

What a wonderful start for a holiday week at the beach.  And it only gets better. 

They leave the pool and climb to the bedroom.  After everything already today, a bit of a time change being here, and all the excitement, Donald and Emma both fall into a deep sleep for a couple of hours.

Awake now, and very hungry, they quickly shower and get ready.  Donald drives them to a wonderful seafood restaurant.  A perfect beginning meal.  They both are having shrimp and scallops; it is so easy sitting side by side to feed each other bits of the meal, bring their sensory reactions to the highest.

By the time the meal finishes, now sated - for food at least - they hurried back to the beach house to take care of other issues which are in desperate need of being also being sated.

They are undressed, in bed and both are sucking the other to get them fully aroused and ready.  It is amazing to both of them how easily they each fall into the positions, the roles, that they need to be for each other every time they comingle. 

When Donald is rock hard, and Emma now dripping wet, they turn enough so Donald can take her from behind.  It feels so good feeling him ram against her; his balls flapping on her thighs as he is up deep in her.  The coupling does not last long as both after the sexual dinner have been rising to the peak for a while. 

Finishing, both so satisfied now, they cling to each other as they fall to sleep.

The whole week is like this, each day better than the one before.  Swimming and playing in the pool and ocean; laying on the beach feeling the warm sun on them; out exploring the town and nearby areas; eating at the best restaurants.  It is a wonderful week.

They didn’t get to the jacuzzi until the third night.  Then in it, Emma sitting on Donald’s lap as the warm bubbles rushed over them, it takes no time to have him inside of her.  Donald is happily laying up so deeply in her, being held so tight by the walls of her vag.  The bubbles are lapping over them, as they kiss and caress each other.  It is one more magical moment for them.  They chat about perhaps getting one for by the pool.

All the time they are spending in the water makes them realize how much they need it.  Their baths and showers allow a little, but this freedom of being weightless in the pool or ocean does offer so much more to them. 

They dislike that their ventures to the beach and in the water they must have suits on, but their creativity of finding ways to pleasure each other without others on the shore or in the water knowing is amazing.

Donald wonders how long this craziness between them will last.  They come so often in a day together.  He is back at the Institute now most days, and Emma has her meetings and commitments, but the moment they are back together again, it all starts up again.  And now this week together, just them, is sublime.

The night of the Fourth of July they take their blanket to the beach to watch the fireworks.  They will catch them this time if they can control themselves.  Others are rather near to them on the beach, so they sit, and then lay, Emma in his arms, watching the rockets red glare. 

Emma’s enjoyment of this simple thing, as she squeezes his hand as each firework goes off, fills him with wonder and happiness.  All the things he is now opening up to her.  And not necessarily sexual.  Just these run of the mill things that it seems in her rather mixed up life she never got to experience.

Each time she responses to things this way, letting him know with her touch, her hugs, her kisses, send such sensual rushes through him.  And the glow on her cheeks when she does makes him realize she is having the same tremors running through her.

He is so glad he can give her this opportunity.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments