Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E084: Meeting Donald’s Aunt

"Emma is welcomed by Donald's aunt."

4
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

In the morning, Donald and Emma awake wrapped in each other’s arms.  Yesterday had been so fulfilling, and today will be something so different for them to experience together.  But on waking, they both only want one thing at this moment.  To feel each other deeply.

It starts with just gentle good morning kisses, then their sudden need to cling to each other, holding each other tight to show how much they each care for the other.  They can hear their hearts beating as one as they do.

Then Donald rolls Emma on her back, where she immediately lifts her legs up over his shoulders, so he is positioned to drive into her wet and waiting vagina.  She pants with anticipation as he guides himself over her slit to lubricate himself to enter her.

Then she feels his hard-throbbing cock up in her.  She loves this best when the desire comes over him so much that his prick physically quivers.  The vibrations from his tremors against the sides of her vag make her start to tremble too and clench against him.

There is time this morning, so Donald takes it slow to start until they both reach the state when an immediate resolution is needed.  Pulling himself slowly almost all of the way out of Emma, only his glans at her entrance, then lightly thrusting back in as far as he can.  Holding himself there as he trembles within her feeling her squeeze against his shaft like she is starting to milk him.

All is good with the world.

They stare into each other’s eyes as they pull and push together in this slow dance of lust.  Leaning often, Donald repeatedly kisses Emma deeply.  Running his tongue around her mouth, searching all of that cavity as his cock explores her lower cavern.

They are not exerting themselves that much yet, but a warm breeze is wafting in from the open window, making them both start to glow with perspiration.  The day is going to be hot.  The heat from outside adds to the heat rising between them and as their skins dampen the breeze blowing over them does bring goosebumps to both of them.

It is all feeling so good, but the tension increases. They mutually reach the point that satisfaction is needed.  Now.  Together they speed up the pace and soon are in a frenzy of motion to reach that pivotal point.  Panting and gasping together, Emma’s arms tight around Donald’s neck now as they both cry out in unison as they cum. 

It takes several minutes for their breathing to slow, Emma to be able to first loosen her hold on Donald’s neck and then finally lower her legs.  They just stare at each other in wonder.

How can sex between them seem better and better each time?  There is some magic between them to know each other’s needs so well, and how to respond to each other.

They snuggle for a bit, then Donald says that they probably should take a shower and get ready to leave.  He had told his aunt they would be there by late morning.

The drive is only about an hour, but neither want to be tardy.  Donald knows Dorothy and Maude will have a special lunch prepared for them, and they always do like to eat at noon, one o’clock at the latest.

After showering, Donald pampers over Emma to make her look just right to be presented,  He dresses her in a light flowered dress, covering a pink lace bra and panties.  Yes, today she must be wearing panties for their arrival, no matter how much he has enjoyed her being so open for his touch these last few days in the car.

Emma looks perfect and radiant. 

Donald is dressed in light shorts and a pale-yellow polo shirt, with dockers on his feet.  Yes, he is back on Cape Cod again.  He has been away for several years, but his upbringing at the shore returns like he has never been gone.

They pack the car, Emma taking special care to place the present on the floor of the backseat, so it is not jostled too much.  They are ready to leave.

As Donald helps Emma into her seat, he notices she is trembling some.  He puts his arms around her, kisses her, and assures her his aunt and Maude are going to love her, so not to be scared or worried.

His concern is comforting to Emma.  She weakly smiles at him, telling him she is okay.  And they are off on the road to the tip of the cape.

As he drives, Donald kept glancing over at Emma, wallowing in her beauty today.  He knows Dorothy and Maude will be enchanted by her, seeing all her charms that he has discovered.  Neither woman offers baseless praise, but he knows they will be captivated by Emma.

He watches as Emma pulls at her pearl necklace similar to how he pulls it from time to time.  Finally, he reaches over and does it for her, telling her quietly she will do fine.  Emma sighs contently from his comforting words.

Never in her life has she ever been in this position before.  To be introduced to strangers who are the loved ones of someone important to her.  She so wants to make a good impression, and she worries in the back of her head about how much they know about her. 

Do they know how she and Donald met?  What they have done together?  The meaning of the pearl necklace?

She squirms in her seat as she still worries some.  The squirming, and thinking about Donald’s and her past, makes her feel herself getting wet between her legs.

Donald is thinking about things too.  His aunt and Maude know little about the type of research he has conducted.  They know he is working in sexual research, but to them, it is all just surveys and analyzing data.  He never felt he should reveal the hands-on research he has done over the years.  And definitely not what has gone on between Emma and him.

Never has he ever brought any woman to meet his aunt before.  He knows Aunt Dorothy is excited about this visit.  Donald talks with Dorothy, and Maude, about once a week on the phone for an hour.  For the last four months during their conversations, he has blabbered on and on about Emma and how unique she is.  So both Dorothy and Maude know she is something special.

When he told them they would come to visit over Labor Day weekend, both women were ecstatic about the prospect of meeting this woman who finally mesmerized Donald.

After a couple more pulls on Emma’s necklace, Donald takes her hand in his and holds it the rest of the drive.

Donald pulls into the seashell covered drive of a rather large house at almost the tip facing into the Cape Cod Bay.  He explains to Emma, “Most of the ocean side is national forest land and is not built on.  We are now almost directly across the bay from where we stayed last night in Sandwich, Massachusetts.”

Emma tries to take this all in, but she is in awe of how big this ‘cottage’ is.  It is almost the size of the house she grew up in.  And it has a lovely flower garden at the front, with a wide wrap-around porch. 

As Donald drives up next to the house, she can see the back which has a wide yard with a vegetable and herb garden before leading down to a beach and a dock. Near the garden is a greenhouse by the path.  Two women are leaning over the side porch.  One tall with golden-grey hair braided, which hangs down to her mid-back.  She is wearing a loose multicolored caftan.  The other, shorter, with greying auburn hair in the same braided style.  She is wearing a peasant blouse and a flowered flowing skirt.  Her larger breasts are outlined by the thin cotton blouse pulled down over her shoulders.

They both hurry to the car as Donald and Emma get out.  Before Emma knows it, while Dorothy is hugging her nephew, she feels herself being taken into the arms of the taller woman in a wonderful bear hug.

“Welcome Emma, I am Maude.  We are so glad you have come to visit,” Maude tells her, pulling Emma away from her a bit to look her over.  “Donald, she is even more lovely than what you described.”

Emma blushes as the women switch places for Dorothy to hug and kiss her cheek now.  “Yes, Emma, we are so glad to finally get to meet you.  We have heard so much about you.  All in glowing terms I might add,” Dorothy says.

Donald blushes at this disclosure which Emma notices, but she does feel so welcomed and content at this moment.  In a way, this is perhaps the happiness moment she has ever felt.

Luggage is taken into the house, and Dorothy gives Emma a tour of the house as she shows them to their room.  It was Donald’s room from the summers when he was growing up.  There is only a double bed, but that will be nice to be so close to him.  The model planes and race cars, his books, and trophies – all a part of Donald’s life she knows so little about.

After they have unpacked, Emma picks up the present and they go back into the dining room which is set for their lunch.  She places the gift on the table between what must be Dorothy and Maude’s chairs.  They can hear Dorothy and Maude scurrying about in the kitchen finishing fixing things. 

The table is set with fine china and crystal.  The side dishes are already on the table waiting.  Cottage cheese, bread and butter pickles, olives, green onions which can tell are from the garden, homemade cloverleaf rolls, and whipped fresh butter.  Donald explains these are normal sides to see at lunch and dinner in the northeast. 

Emma realizes that it is not all that different from the southern sides offered.

Dorothy and Maude come it to the room laden with plates and dishes of food.

There is an urn of rich cream lobster soup; a fresh greens salad - which entire contents have to been grown in their garden; a seafood and macaroni salad – filled with more lobster, crab, and shrimp; and a platter of sandwiches – egg salad, beef, and ham and cheese.  There is enough food for ten times the four of them, but all look so delicious.  Emma is glad they didn’t have any breakfast this morning – Donald must have known what would be waiting for them for lunch.

lorelii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorelii

As Dorothy and Maude put the food on the table, Dorothy exclaims with glee, overseeing the gift.  Donald quickly tells her that it is from Emma - so she will get all the glory for what she had so insisted on.  And seeing his aunt’s pleasure from it, he suddenly understood why it was so important for his southern lady to do so.

Dorothy cannot wait.  She sits and begins to open the gift telling Emma she shouldn’t have.  When she sees the lovely platter and bowls, she is overjoyed.  Maude just chuckles telling them, “Well, Emma, never meeting Dorothy you have found the way to her heart, she loves things like this, and I appreciate them too.”

Dorothy is overcome, jumps from her seat and hurries to Emma and kisses and hugs her as she thanks her for the most wonderful gift.  Again Emma feels this so different sort of glow run through her.

It is not that her parents were mean or undemonstrative.  They just kept their emotions in check.  Never showing to the world who they really were or felt.  They had expected the same of her.  There were some weak hugs and pats on the back but nothing so full and loving as she is experiencing today.  Now knowing so much more about the two of them, and experiencing this flow of love now, Emma wonders about this, but it is something to consider at another time.

Tears come to all three women’s eyes.  Even Donald’s eyes are misted over from watching this outpouring of love between them.

Now the lunch is a sensual feast for Emma, and Donald, who had not had such a meal for a long time.  Each bite of food sends waves of salivary delights to their tongue and through their whole bodies.  The soup, so creamy and rich, each spoonful fills their mouths with lust for one more taste.  Emma had not thought she would like lobster all that much, but this, so fresh and tender, with the trace of lemon juice, she cannot get enough of.

Then the salad, the greens, tomatoes, onions, and herb dressing sends sensations of fresh tanginess over their palates.  Just the wonders of the food are making Emma begin to feel moist between her legs.

Never could she imagine that food could do something like that to you.  But all your senses are rather tied to your sexual pleasure she realizes.

The seafood salad is to die for.  Never has Emma really tasted such fresh seafood.  She is almost drooling with each bite.  When she comments about it, Maude explains that they had gone to the fish market in the morning for fresh off the boat catches.  Sometimes she and Maude will dig clams up on the beach for a treat too.

The smells and tastes are like an aphrodisiac to Emma, and she so wants to run upstairs with Donald to satisfy this other yearning she has but knows as a proper houseguest she must control herself.  But as she watches the glances passing between Dorothy and Maude, she wonders if the food is affecting them the same way?

They each barely eat half a sandwich as all are so sated in many ways from this interesting lunch.  Emma realizes that Donald is feeling the same way as his hands run up and down her thigh under the table.

The whole conversation during the meal is filled with short questions and answers all delivered in rather bated breath.  There will be time for really talking together in the future, but right now, it is like they are in this surreal world where their taste buds are directly connected to their sexual centers. 

The temperature rising to almost ninety outside does not help.  That and it feels like the room is heating up from all of their suppressed sexual energy even more.  This is the first time Donald ever felt this sensation coming over him, but the flush on Dorothy and Maude’s faces as they eat tells him they have in the past and are feeling it now also.  Is it the sea air mingling with the food?  Being with someone you lust and desire?

To say the least, the clean up after lunch is quickly accomplished, all of them pitching in to get things put away and washed up quickly.  Dorothy is the one who suggests that perhaps they all would appreciate lying down for a nap for a bit, it is so warm outside, and upstairs the sea breeze blowing in their rooms might be cooling.

Everyone quickly agrees.

Donald and Emma are in his room, the door closed, and bolted in record time.  Donald strips Emma’s clothes from her, which are damp and sticking to her some from all that has transpired.  He throws his clothes away from him also, and they fall on the bed clinging to each other as if for the first sexual coupling of two teenagers. 

Their lips and tongues and fingers are all over each other, hitting every erogenous zone they know for each other.  Their low moaning grows more and more.  Luckily, Dorothy and Maude’s room is at the other end of the hall, but in the distance, they can hear similar sounds reaching their ears.  The house is a palace of sexual pleasures this afternoon.

Donald presses Emma back across the bed and beginning at her neck begins to suck and lick down over here shoulders, in her armpits as he lifts her arms up over her head.  She giggles as that tickles her.  Then over to her breasts where he takes each in turn into his hands as he sucks at her nipples.  She moans and shakes from the attention.

Then slowly down her stomach, stopping at her belly button to search in it with his tongue.  What a different feeling Emma thinks as she feels his tongue prod her there.

His fingers caress her hips and sides as Donald lowers himself further, now kneel at the side of the bed with Emma’s spread legs falling over the side.  He presses her thighs far apart and begins to lick, kiss and suck at her thighs leaving little red marks as breadcrumbs to show his way back out of the wonderful forest cave he is about to enter to explore.

Truth be told, Emma and Maude are both in this same position at the moment, both gasping for breath and moaning from the attention they are being given.  It is interesting if they all knew how much aunt and nephew’s technique is so similar.

Donald moves on to Emma’s labia and begins to suck them one after the other making them red and swollen as Emma begins to whimper and squeal like a puppy with a new squeaky toy.  She is becoming flushed all over.

Then on to her slit, up and down, Donald slides his tongue as he pulls Emma nearer the side of the bed.  Her cunt is right in front of him now for easy access.  Emma bends her legs and lifts them over Donald’s shoulders, entwining them to hug his back.

Over and over he goes up and down, just teasing her clit and then the opening of her vagina.  It is such a wonder frustration Emma is feeling from his play.

When he knows she is at her peak, Donald stands, lifting her legs up with him, so she is bracing herself with her arms against the bed.  He lowers her legs to wrap around his waist and rubs his hard cock against her dripping slit, making her whine even more.

He thrusts up in her from this angle, which makes his entrance different with her still being lifted some.  It is all that Emma could ask for at this moment.  She gasps with delight and moves as she is able to meet each of Donald’s inward thrusts.

During this trip, Emma realizes something different has come over Donald.  He always has, since almost the start, began to throb in her after they have been engaging for a while, but now she feels his prick trembling so wonderfully from even before he enters her.  His cock so wanting to be in her and feel her warm sides against him.  Even before she starts clenching against it.

The twitching of his cock as he enters her feels so magnificent.  How have they reached this level together?  Her heart soars thinking about what is now overcoming him when they mate.

It is not really that long until they both are on the brink, but the buildup has taken a while, so not unexpected.  Together, Emma pushing herself up more and more on her arms to take Donald fully into her, and him pressing in more and more with each stroke to reach her back wall.

As one, suddenly, they both cry out as Donald releases everything into Emma, and she clutches him forcefully as she arches and cums.

Both are sweaty from the heat as they collapse together on the bed, panting.

But let’s not forget about what is happening down the hall.  Maude now having cum a couple of times from Dorothy’s lip service, pulls her to the bed and leans to suck her tits.  Maude always loves to play with Dorothy’s massive breasts.  And even after all these years there is not that much sagging. 

Maude herself is not anywhere near as large, but Dorothy always tells her she loves to play and suck her little oranges.

Dorothy begins to moan from the sucking and Maude’s fingers now running up and down her slit.  Dorothy is enjoying this attention from Maude.  They do often engage this way, who says seniors aren’t interested in sex after a certain age?  Okay, maybe men can’t get it up as well anymore at this age; but women together who know each other so well can over and over as the years go by, finding the special spots on each other.

And then, as Maude’s fingers buff her clit to climax, they hear the shout from down the hall from Emma and Donald, and that takes them both over the peak, and they echo the shouts.

All four in their separate two rooms laugh realizing what is happening at each end of the hall.

It takes almost another hour until all have composed themselves to gather in the parlor at around four o’clock.  All of their faces are flushed, and there is a glow about all of them of well-satisfied people.

They all blush a little, but Dorothy herds them to the kitchen where together they fix an evening meal, all with sheepish grins on their faces.  For some reason, they all are so famished.

This is going to be a wonderful holiday weekend for all.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments