Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E093: Donald’s Boston Home

"Emma and Donald spend the night in the house he grew up in"

3
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

As they drive to Boston, Donald points out things to Emma as she snaps pictures to add to her collection.  She has gotten some wonderful shots with Dorothy and Maude, one of all four of them laughing together that she plans to have printed and framed for the women.

Almost there, driving down the brick covered streets leading to his home, Emma is impressed with the neighborhood and how Old World it looks.  Donald pulls into the back gate to the house but has her walk with him around to the front for her to enter the house by the front door. 

He carries their suitcase for the night, opens the door, and allows Emma to walk into the vestibule.  As she looks around the entrance, Donald drops the suitcase to the floor, closes the door and spins Emma to have her back to it.

Then he starts to kiss her.  Just a beginning peck which leads to deep, deep, never-ending kisses between them.  Emma’s arms are around his neck as she leans against the door almost swooning from the feel of his lips and tongue greedily devouring her.  They go on this way for over fifteen minutes, barely breaking away to catch their breaths before back with their lips locked together in uncompromising lust. 

As Donald presses against her, she feels his cock hardening against her stomach.  How quickly just kissing her has excited him.  He takes her hand and leads it to his crotch for her to feel what she has done to him with mere kisses.  She caresses against his shorts, then moves her hand to the cuff, up and in to squeeze him through his underwear, all the while still kissing.

They have often kissed long and hard before, but never this long, or standing as they are.  Donald holds her close to him, only her hand between them playing his flute.  His hands reach behind her and cup her ass, rubbing them as he pulls her closer and closer to them.

After about twenty minutes, they begin to feel the heat of the room, not just from them, but because the house has been closed up for months now.  They reluctantly pull apart, for the moment.

Donald shows her around the downstairs, which surprises her a great deal with how light and airy it all is.  The house must have been redone, for the most part, especially the kitchen, which is all new and modern but keeping the historic feel.  The marble island in the center looks so cool and inviting.  And they both realize this at the same time. 

Emma’s dress is up and off her, her underwear thrown to the floor; the same frenzy of activity also has Donald naked just as quickly. He lifts Emma up onto the island and then climbs up between her knees.  The coolness and gloss of the marble slab are so inviting.  Donald is thrusting in her with his hard cock immediately.

Emma’s legs spread wide, dripping, is a ready receptacle.  Every time Emma feels Donald’s firm hardness up in her is like the first time over and over for the first few thrusts.  It amazes her still that he continues to want to be with her this way.  She just hopes he never tires of her.

The quick reddening of Donald’s face and shoulders is a sign for Emma that this coupling will not last long.  But that is okay.  It is times like this that the build-up overtakes them both.  And after all the preliminary kisses which have led them to this moment of fevered passion.

Donald seems to go into his own zone, feeling the wonderful throbs of Emma against him.  Holding him tight before letting him move again.  Feeling her sides milk his prick, trying to encourage every drop of semen from him. 

No, it does not take long until he explodes up in her.  Then a pause as his whole body shudders against her, then another wave of cum spurts from him.  He has never cum this hard that he can remember.  He feels totally drained.

He leans and kisses Emma again for a good while, remembering what a short while ago led to this acute release now.  He pushes her damp hair from her face and gazes deeply into her eyes, so thankful that this surprising woman has entered his life and wants to be with him.

After a bit, they manage to roll off the table, and Emma hurries to the sink to get a wet rag to clean up any evidence.  She ponders if Dorothy and Maude had ever found themselves on this island.  But then remembering the worktable in the greenhouse, she smiles, knowing that they surely have.

Naked now and feeling the cooling of the air conditioning Donald switches on, they continue to tour the house.  A lovely library, billiards room, dining room, and sunroom on the main floor.  Up the winding wooden staircase to see the four rooms and three baths, and then up one more flight to see a small children’s playroom, left intact from when Donald’s grandfather was a child living there, and two smaller bedrooms.  Donald explained that back in the day, that is where the nanny and servants slept.

Emma is enchanted about the history hidden in this house.  Servants and nannies.  She knew her great-grandparents, and perhaps even her grandparents when young did have nannies and servants at the beck and call of the family. And even Anna did have that nanny it seems that watched them both on Wednesdays.  Interestingly, both her and Donald’s pasts hold so much in common.

But what she most enjoys is seeing Donald’s bedroom here.  She is underneath a little envious, as besides a nice double bed, like what she had in her own room growing up, shelves and bookcases are overflowing with books, models, rockets, race cars.  Much like his room at the Cape, but even more so, and showing how he evolved as he grew up, but still keeping childhood remembrances.

Her room at her home growing up was more or less barren, one small bookcase with a few favorite books, and two dolls which she kept in pristine condition.  Oh, downstairs was the piano she had lessons on, and a small desk in the corner of her father’s study where she would do her homework under his supervision.  But really nothing to give any clues about herself.

Seeing close up a totally different world than what she grew up in is opening her eyes so much.  It wasn’t that her parents were mean, indifferent, or cruel to her.  They just were so wrapped up in themselves.  And as it seems now, her mother, in other pursuits too.  They were kind to her but did not really pay that much attention to her.  They showed the proper concern and consideration which society expected of them for their social status, but for the most part, she was left to fend for herself.

She now realizes they really did not push her to interact with other children, teens, or even adults as she grew up that much.  Yes, she and Susan’s daughter, Anna, were friends of a sort, but there were never any sleepovers or true sharing of confidences.

She doesn’t fault her parents; it is just now that she is truly seeing something so different that it makes her eyes open more to what her life was.  And she also realizes that Donald is beginning to understand that too and is being so caring towards her as he comes to know her more fully.

She shakes her head hard to remove all these thoughts; why did they come rushing over her so, seeing Donald’s bedroom, she ponders.

IVYHORSE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IVYHORSE

Donald leaves her to explore his room some and goes downstairs to return with a plate of cheese and Greek olives, and a bottle of wine and glasses.  He finds Emma playing with some of his Matchbox cars, running them back and forth over his desktop.  He is amused to see her engaged in such activity.

He opens his closet, and from an upper shelf lifts down a tarp he used when camping in Scouts.  Emma looks at him, quizzically.  He lays it on the bed and helps her to sit on it.  He pours them both a glass of wine, which they sip on.

Then he tells her to lie back against the pillows, which she does.

He takes the sharp cheddar cheese and begins to crumble it down from her chin, her neck, between her breasts, with a slight detour to add a bit around each of her lovely orbs.  Over her stomach, in her belly button, down, down, over her mons.

Emma is responding now to the feeling of the soft dropping on her body and instinctively spreads her legs wide.

Yes, the cheese crumbs continue down, filling her slit and around her labia, even some in the crease in her thighs.  Donald smiles down on her letting her know she is ready for his feast.

He lifts her wine to her lips for another sip, feeds her a bit of the cheese, and then after a sip of wine for himself begins to descend.

Placing the last pieces of cheese on her forehead, her nose, cheeks and lips, he begins.  Nibbling and kissing as he does her forehead, now down to Emma’s nose to capture that morsel.  Spending much time taking in the piece on her lips and then sharing it with her as it melts on their tongues as they kiss and kiss.

By the time he moves past her neck, shoulders, and to her breast, capturing every tidbit, he left, Emma is starting to throb.  It is like he is Hansel, leaving a path for him to follow out of his enchanting forest.  Luckily, this time, the birds have not eaten the droppings.

As Donald sucks her tits taking in more bites, Emma begins to moan.  And as he moves down over her stomach, licking up each speck of cheese, she is beyond belief.  His tongue dipping into her belly button to pluck the delight from there sends her to new heights. 

Over her mons, he goes, collecting all his leavings, and then down, around her chest of pleasures to pick up the last little offering around her creases and sides.

When she doesn’t think she can stand it anymore, he dives into her cave to seize the last treasures from her, so more valuable with her wetness adding to the sharpness of the cheese.  Emma crows with excitement as she feels his tongue beginning to offer the wonderful good vibrations against her clit. 

She lifts herself up to his mouth to have more pressure against this delicate pearl needing this immediate attention.  Donald does not fail her, and before she can even complete a countdown, she is rocketed into space, screaming out as she orgasms so hard and completely.

Donald moves to her side after her breathing calms, he helps her take another sip of the wine and starts to feed her small bits of cheese which she did not get to have as he had.

Finished with their small meal, they just fall into exhausted to sleep for a while.

A couple hours later, Emma slides from the bed, and after a short trip to the bathroom, she returns to the bed holding a couple of the Matchbox cars in her hand.  She also spies the olives they had not eaten.

The covers have been tossed to the bottom of the bed, and Donald lies on his back, his beautiful body exposed to her.

After eating a couple of the delicious olives, she takes one and slides it wide over Donald’s glans.

Emma picks up the two small cars and begins to run them up and down his legs, pretending they are racing against each other.  It is a silly little regression to things she never got to do when young, but she is just enjoying herself running this racecourse over his legs, then up to his thighs, over his shoulders, and down his arms. 

She giggles softly with delight when she envisions the winning car crossing the finish line at his mons and the olive prize to achieve. 

Donald awakes shortly after Emma begins this game, and through slit eyes, he watches her glee and hears her soft commentary over what is going on.  It delights him to see such sweet elation on her face as she plays.  And the feel of the small wheels running over his body is rather enjoyable.

When Emma ends the race with a little louder cheer and bends to capture the olive, as she does, Donald grabs her by the waist and asks who the champion is.  She jumps, startled but falls against him, laughing in pure happiness.

“You, of course, I am sure you could win any Grand Prix,” she tells him.

Emma tells him to roll on his stomach, and now she begins a race around a track. Sitting on the back of his knees, starting at the bottom of his neck, she runs the car down his shoulder blades, his sides, and hips.  Circles each cheek before running the cars up his crack and spine to continue the race on the other side.  Over and over she goes, telling him to count the laps as the timekeeper.

The small tires running over his body are like tiny vibrators against each nerve.  The feeling is starting to stir his loins.  After about ten laps he can feel himself hardening, and he lifts his ass some, telling her the terrain now has some hills.

Emma laughs with joy at this game and makes sure to run the cars gently over his balls as she dives down into the valley from his hill.  “The drivers have to go slowly and carefully over this part as it is very bumpy,” she tells Donald.  He is grateful as he is not sure how the rubber tires would feel if dashed over his scrotum. 

When Emma had completed nine more ‘laps’ Donald tells her they are coming into the home stretch, the flags are out, and the winner, if not the ‘racetrack’ wants his trophy.  By now his testicles are filled to the max and release is soon needed.  Donald can already feel a string of precum releasing.

Emma keeps the cars head to head for the final pass until just as she is coming up his spine for the last time, she lets one race ahead to cross the finish line first.  As Donald cries, “And the winner and still champion is…” he flips over on his back and pulls Emma up to press her down on his hard dick.  He continues, “The victor now holds his trophy high…” holding Emma up, so only his glans is in her, “and brings it down low for the crowd to admire,”  dropping Emma down, so he is fully up in her.

“Now he is going to take his victory lap,” Donald goes on as he begins to pump Emma fast and hard making them both squeal out in glee.

It is a fast lap, and both of them cum quickly.  Donald slows as his sperm swells out of him, and Emma clenches his shaft.  Then, slower now, he continues to have her ride him one more lap around as they each reach a second, quieter climax.

Totally spent now, they collapse together on the bed, holding each other tight at first, then Donald takes the cars from Emma’s hands and places them on the nightstand.  “Perhaps some of these cars should come home with us.  I think I would like to try my hand at racing your Speedway,” he chuckles into Emma’s ear.

She just sighs contently thinking about the possibility.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments