Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I'd like to offer my humble thanks to Curvygalore for previewing my draft and Master Jonathan for reviewing my BDSM and lastly but not least, Alan(JWren) for his skillful edits to improve my story."

“Before we start the training session, when you’re a sub, your name will be Trainee,” said Julie. “Judge Jerry will be your Dom name. Do you have any questions before we begin?”

“Yes,” I said quickly. “I’ve been reading some BDSM online and even bought a book about it and —”

Julie and Hanna shook their heads. “Jerry, that’s why we’re here, to answer questions, not to explain things away,” said Hanna.

Julie held my head in her hands and I inhaled her perfume: Very Sexy by Victoria Secret, I think. She kissed me then said, “If you were reading them for pleasure, that’s fine. Were you?”

“Some, but they did create questions.” I paused noticing  her glaring at me. “You’re mad at me… I’m sorry, you’re right, I should’ve asked you first.”

“Jerry, the stories and book aren’t a bad thing but they aren’t answers. They fantasize about BDSM and erotica as a whole. Let me ask you, do you believe in big black cocks, BBC as it’s called?”

“No… well, okay, some do have big cocks, but so do whites or Asians, all types of guys.”

“In your experience,” said Hanna, “do women fall to their knees for any guy’s cock?”

“I wish — but no.”

“Good, so you see the stories are fantasy,” said Julie. “Yes, there are black guys with really big cocks and some women will drop to their knees. But they’re the minority. Understand? Now, ask your questions.”

I took a breath. “What’s the difference between a sub and a slave?”

“Good question.” Julie nodded. “We’ve explained that in a Dom/sub relationship, the sub gives up some control of their life to their Dom. This can be from just bedroom sex up to involving almost their entire life. Hanna has given up control when we are together to me. A slave is a sub who gives up total and absolute control to their Dom. A slave has no rights, no safe words. They do whatever their Dom tells them to, even if and where they work.”

“Being a slave is bad then?”

“No,” Hanna answered, “although it’s unusual in our experience. But, in any Dom/sub relationship, the Dom makes the relationship. And, as in the case of plumbers or attorneys and the like, there are good and bad ones.”

“What is a bottom?”

They giggled before Julie said, “That’s a term gay men use.”

I felt my face flushing and rushed on with my next question. “How long does it take before you know if the relationship will work?”

Hanna looked at Julie, who nodded.

“Jerry, that’s as easy as it is difficult,” said Hanna. “First and foremost, there has to be respect between the two but even then it takes time. How much time? Simply, there’s no set time frame. The two people — or, in our case, three people — will just know. For instance, it took about nine months for Julie and me to reach that point and we love each other. That’s a big thing and it’s why we asked you to consider joining us. We love you and you love both of us. It takes more than love but without love, it never works.”

Hanna took a deep breath then licked her lips. “Damn, Jerry, you look so delectably sexy in those tight briefs,” she gushed and pulled me into a lingering series of sensual kisses before asking, “Are you ready for tonight’s practice session?”

“Yes,” I gasped.

Julie spoke. “Remember, Jerry, your name is Trainee and Hanna is Huzai. I’m Arbiter Julie. Right, Trainee, stand on one leg.”

I stood, raised my left leg and rested it on the bed. Arbiter Julie’s crop stung my right leg.

“I said to stand on one leg,” she barked. “Move away from the bed.”

I did, quickly.

“Huzai, get a collar, chain, and ankle cuff. Then attach them to Trainee so that his left ankle is in the chain and he can’t use it like he just did.”

Huzai got to work shackling me. Finally, Arbiter Julie was satisfied. “Good, well done Huzai. Now Trainee, stand like that and say nothing until I tell you to.”

“Yes, Arbiter Julie.”

Julie swished her crop onto my right leg — twice. “I didn’t give you permission to speak.”

Okay, it’s boot training all over again. This’ll be a breeze.

“Huzai, yesterday you didn’t make all that I wanted for dinner.”

“I’m sorry, Arbiter Julie,” she said and bowed, her face on the floor.

“Why did that happen? It’s never happened before.”

“Jerry insisted on helping me make dinner. He decided to use asparagus and put the cauliflower back.”

“Right, hmm, I understand now; no punishment for that. However, you didn’t greet me properly in the morning and Jerry wasn’t there.”

She struck Huzai twice on her back.

“I’m sorry; Mistress and I thank you for punishing me to remind me of my failure.”

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

I’d been standing for at least four minutes without uttering a word.

“Well, Huzai, what do you think of Trainee?”

“He’s obedient but doesn’t seem to enjoy it.”

“Arbiter Julie, I object…”

A whack from the crop landed across my shoulders. “Trainee, I never asked you a question or gave you permission to speak.”

He’s a statue. No emotion, not even a flash of anger. It’s like this is a game and when it’s over we’ll make love. I have an idea.

“Huzai, stand up,” Arbiter Julie ordered. “Kiss me, be seductive to me.”

Huzai stood and pinched Arbiter Julie’s nipples, stroked her arms, and brushed lips while her tongue entered her mouth. The fragrance of lilacs and honeysuckle caught Huzai’s attention. She moaned as they kissed, embracing her mistress.

“You’re making me wet, sub. I like it but you’re becoming wet, too. Get on the bed with your butt in the air.”

I saw glistening juices seeping from Huzai’s pussy as Arbiter Julie went to the dresser, took out a strap-on, and climbed onto the bed.

“Trainee, you may stand properly now and bring the bottle from the dresser to me.”

“Yes, Arbiter Julie,” I said and fetched the bottle. I received two hard whacks on my butt.

“I never gave you permission to speak.”

“I’m sorry; please forgive your Trainee’s transgressions.” That earned me three whacks.

Why does he do that? It’s almost as though he’s doing it on purpose.

Julie squeezed lube on and around Huzai’s butt-hole and more on the dildo. She wasn’t looking at me so didn’t see the fear that flashed in my eyes.

“Trainee, I expect you to watch as I pleasure myself and Huzai.”

Julie rubbed the tip of the dildo against Huzai’s hole while fingering herself.

“Hmm, Arbiter Julie, that feels good. Thank you.”

“It’s been a while since I’ve done this,” she said, working two fingers in her own snatch while slowly easing the dildo into Huzai. She put an arm around Huzai’s waist and fingered her pussy and clit. Leaning forward, she whispered into Huzai’s ear, “That’s right my little sexy minx, get wet. I’m going to make your juices flow like a waterfall.”

“Oh, please mistress, I want that. I’ve missed that.”

Arbiter Julie pulled away and traced along Huzai’s thighs and sides with her crop. Huzai shivered. “Yes, my little sub, nice and wet, very wet, very horny and sexy. That’s one orgasm,” she said, moving the dildo in and out of Huzai’s ass. Her moans of pleasure were like music and Huzai pushed back to meet her lover’s thrusts. Both were enjoying the action when Julie noticed my erection.

“Nice to look at, isn’t it, Trainee?”

“Knowing that you love each other is a pleasure to see and enjoy.”

Damn it, not what I expected… and no reason to punish him.

She continued to pleasure Huzai, fucking her butt-hole, fingering her clit, kissing her lower back, and rubbing her tits on Huzai’s ass.

The scene and their sexual aroma was a definite turn on. Knowing I can’t do anything is strangely erotic. Is this a show for me? Is this normal for them?

Huzai suddenly pushed harder and faster against Julie. “Yes, Arbiter, oh yes… I’m coming.”

“Yes, you are… like I said, like a waterfall. But now it’s time for the other hole.”

She flipped Huzai onto her back. They were entangled, two lovers wrestling as one, and Huzai’s body was still shaking when I noticed that the strap-on had a piece that rubbed against Arbiter Julie’s clit.

Julie’s medium brown skin and shoulder length red-tinted hair were in contrast to Hanna’s light olive skin and straight black hair that dropped below her shoulders, testimony to her Pilipino heritage. Another five minutes and they both rocked and sighed in mutual climax.

They were glowing and that made me happy — and a tad jealous that I wasn’t invited or allowed to help at all. Yet, they’d still shared their experience with me. I think I see what they mean by trust and love.

“Practice is over for today, Trainee. You may leave,” Arbiter Julie said.

“As my Arbiter wishes,” I replied and left the room but I could still hear them talking.

“Do you think he’s mad at me, Hanna?”

“No, he was smiling at us and happy when we were making love. I could tell from his eyes. And I saw how it pained you to punish him.”

“I had to and he knows the rules.”

“Yes, he does. But he’s still very much in the learning stage.”

“You weren’t like this, Hanna. Why is Jerry?”

“I’m not Jerry and you shouldn’t focus on how we trained. That’s not fair to him. I had experience in this, he’s had none.”

“What if we asked him to go to the club with us tomorrow?” said Julie. “I could set you up as the Dom. That would give you more experience and he’d see that not all Dom’s are the same.”

“I agree we should ask him. Maybe even have the Mistress and Master watch my session and see what advice they can give us to help bring Jerry along.”

"That's an excellent suggestion, my love. Now, come here, let’s continue our together time.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments