Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Locked and Mysterious ~ Part 3

"Things change quickly when a visit from the mysterious mistress leads to an unexpected date."

10
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"The next chapter will be posted in less than a week."

The morning finally arrived... I got up earlier than usual. I had to get up and do something to get my mind and body off anything to do with my new, awkward situation.

The shaft of my penis was slightly sore from straining most of the night but felt okay. It was more the aching in my testicles that had me worried. The device kept them separated and outside everything else and they felt full and large. I'd just had an orgasm yesterday, but it felt like my body had already pumped them full again in anticipation for more release. I got dressed quickly and tried to start my Sunday morning in a way that might get all of this frustration out of my system.

I went for a nice long walk and got a coffee down the street. I was feeling much better and the device was surprisingly comfortable inside my boxers and jeans. I was very thankful for that.

However, near the end of my walk, I noticed a couple of women walk by in tight exercise shorts. They were the kind that squeezes the bum into the perfect shape. They squeezed the ass so tight, just the bottom of the cheeks peeked out with every step.

Normally I would have just glanced and enjoyed the brief sight, but today, the visual was met with a sharp pang of worry.

Before I realized what I was feeling, my mind thought about pulling the shorts down and getting to see what was underneath. I felt irrationally horny all of a sudden and headed home. The whole trip back, I tried to separate my thoughts from tight female bodies and revealing clothing; but I couldn't.

I thought about how beautiful Mistress smelled and how incredibly hot it was when she made me take in the scent of her wet fingers. My genitals begged me to satisfy them and I bit my lip in frustration. How was I going to survive this?

Hastily, I tried to reinforce my spirits by reminding myself that I would get to see Mistress again soon. The thought immediately made me warm and relaxed... but only until my next sexual thought a few moments later.

~

The day went on quietly. I checked my phone every five minutes, hoping for a message from Mistress, but nothing came.

Eventually, there was a knock at the door.

I jumped up from my chair and inspected my phone: nothing still. I checked the peephole to see the delivery guy again.

~

I sat on my bed and opened the new package. Inside I found a small manual about maintaining a clean, healthy lifestyle inside a chastity cage. As well, there was a note from Mistress written in pen on very expensive, ornate-looking paper.

---

Familiarize yourself with the manual I sent. Read it through, twice. Make sure you know how to take care of your imprisoned genitals. I'm glad you decided to continue with our relationship. I'm already thinking about our next meeting. However, I need you to have a hard copy of some ground rules. Think of these rules as your commandments. They shall be a guiding light to finding your way in this new, exciting relationship.

-You must be clean-shaven on face and privates at all times. Shave twice a day if possible.

-Only speak when you are asked, unless you've been given permission to speak freely. This may be granted during the relationship at any time and taken away at any time. This goes for texting and calling as well.

-Unless told otherwise, always be naked in my presence. You are nude because you are under my control. You are vulnerable in my presence. Your nudity symbolizes this. Clothes are a privilege you have yet to earn.

-Must be as clean as possible when in my presence. If I ever feel you are not clean enough for me to touch you, then you will not be touched.

Chastity terms: During the course of our meetings, you may opt out of the relationship and be released from chastity. However, you will never see or hear from me again.

For now, you are being kept on a need to know basis. I find this to be the simplest way of doing things. I will only hold you to information you currently know about. If I need to complicate things, I will do so when a complication arises.

I want to give you time by yourself to get used to your new chaste lifestyle. Enjoy the sensations and urges your body challenges you with. Trust me, in time they will make you a more attractive, fulfilled man. I will text you when I'm available for our next visit.

~M

---

Putting the note down, I felt a weight in my chest. This situation was more serious than perhaps I'd thought. However, the more I looked over the note, the more excited I got. Just the thought of seeing Mistress again made me giddy.

The manual for the chastity device was only about twelve pages long. I was able to read it fairly quickly and got some helpful tips on cleaning as well as ensuring I remained somewhat comfortable.

With that out of the way, my mind drifted immediately back to Mistress. The way she talked to me was just so incredibly sexy. I'd never had a woman treat me so dominantly; it was an unbelievable feeling that I knew I needed to experience again. Unfortunately, I'd have to wait until our next meeting...

I read over Mistress' letter again and memorized the rules she had set out for me: Be clean. Be shaved. Be naked. Don't speak unless asked.

I could do that, I thought, inspecting each one of Mistress' handwritten words. Just reading and memorizing the rules had my privates getting warm and tingly. My heart started to beat in my chest as I anxiously thought about how I couldn't relieve my impending horny desires. This torturous situation I'd found myself in was so complex. I found myself both incredibly excited, while at the same time, painfully frustrated by it.

I spent the rest of the day trying to catch up on household chores. I had to get groceries and I wanted to make sure the apartment was very clean for Mistress' next visit.

It was a little easier to motivate myself into getting all of the mundane tasks done, as I found it hard to sit still for more than five minutes at a time. As soon as my body and mind were at rest, my thoughts immediately went to her body and the naughty things she might have me do with it.

I managed to keep myself busy and even fit in an evening workout, which I hoped would ease some of the pent-up energy building between my legs.

~

I was drifting off to sleep when my phone buzzed loudly. My eyes stayed shut until I realized it could be from her! Checking the screen in the darkness, I wasn't let down.

---

Tomorrow. 8 pm. Be Ready. Understood?

---

I texted back right away.

---

Understood, Mistress. I can't wait to see you.

---

Hoping my extra comment would make her smile or at least endear her to me a little more; I waited for a response. Nothing came. I really hoped she liked me.

Although I was overjoyed at the fact that I'd get to see Mistress tomorrow, now I was too excited to sleep. My brain kept imagining how thrilling it would be to play with her again. Maybe this time I'd get to take her in my arms and fuck her hard and passionately. I'd do anything to make her scream with pleasure.

It wasn't long before my penis had woken up too, and it begged for attention. I tried to lay as still as possible for the rest of the night and think of nothing. I didn't get much sleep.

~

On my way into work, I noticed things I'd never really paid attention to before. The way a woman's nylons hug her slender legs. The way hair falls over a woman's feminine neck and curves around an ear, or the way her tight, but wide hips subtly sway back and forth as she walks in her heels. Even noticing the thin material over women's chests; and how their breasts push and expand against it. I was seeing these beautiful details everywhere I looked.

Also, I'd never realized how strong my need for sexual gratification really was. You don't truly notice it until you're forced to abstain from it, I guess.

By the time I got to my desk, my mind was exhausted from all the mental stimulation I wasn't used to. I had no idea how I was going to get through the day.

My dick ached from constantly trying to engorge and grow. It was such a cruel, tormenting feeling to have my sensitive tip squeeze against the metal plate trapping it in.

The only thing that made me feel better, was knowing that Mistress would soon be in my bedroom, delighting me in ways I couldn't imagine.

~

The workday went by even slower than usual. It felt like it had been an eternity when I finally got back home. I checked my phone; it was almost 6 pm. I had two hours to eat and prepare myself for Mistress' visit! I got to work.

I shaved my face and then, carefully, using lots of shaving cream, got rid of all the hair and stubble around my cage. Seeing it all bare like that really made the device that hung off my trapped genitals look even more bizarre. I felt very vulnerable but still horny and very excited.

I made sure my apartment was tidy and made the bed with fresh sheets and everything.

At 7:45 pm, I had done everything I could think about doing. I sat on the bed with my phone and waited, feeling really nervous all of a sudden.

Jumping across the room, I found the bottle of whiskey I kept at the top of my dresser. I poured myself a shot and let it slide down my throat. It warmed my stomach and numbed some of my anxious nerves.

8 pm! I unlocked my front door and sat on my bed. I suddenly realized I was still fully dressed! Fuck! How could I have forgotten?

I stripped frantically, threw my clothes into the hamper and closed the lid before leaping back into position on the bed. Just as I had resettled, I heard my apartment door open.

"This is it," I thought excitedly, as she slowly made her way into the bedroom.

She stopped at the threshold again and I marveled at her beauty. Head to toe, she seemed flawless. Every inch of her body was the epitome of erotica. Not even her breathtaking facial features seemed to give way to anything besides perfection.

"Do not look at me," Mistress demanded, strictly.

I quickly dropped my head and stared at the floor.

"You are not to look up at me unless I ask you to. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, barely able to hide the nervous excitement in my voice. I couldn't fucking wait for her to touch me.

"Retrieve the handcuffs," Mistress instructed. She stayed motionless in the doorway and watched me follow her directions. "Now lay down and lock your wrists above your head."

I could feel myself tremble as I tried to follow Mistress' commands. It was so exhilarating just being in her presence, but at the same time, I was determined to do everything properly for her.

After a bit of fiddling with the cuffs, I managed to get them through the iron headboard and secured around my hands. Keeping my eyes low, I turned my head back in Mistress' direction. She finally entered the room and approached the bed.

I watched her nylon feet come to rest in her elegant, black heels right next to me. Without saying a word, she inspected the handcuffs. After a brief look, she reached over me and pressed one of them tighter. The metal clacked eerily and I suddenly felt real fear in my chest.

Fear or perverse excitement; I was having trouble telling them apart at the moment.

I kept my eyes on the floor as I felt Mistress inspect me with her eyes. Eventually, she worked her way down to my crotch. She clinically moved my swollen genitals from side to side, and then gave their cage a tug, which felt both stimulating and uncomfortable.

"Are you ready to please me, tonight?" Mistress asked.

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Whatever you want," I groveled.

"We'll see about that," she cautioned, almost forebodingly. "I can be quite demanding, I've found. And I'm unsure if you're up to the task."

She let me sit with that vague warning for a moment.

My arms were already starting to become weak in their restrained position, but I didn't care. My horny member was commanding all of my attention. I could feel all the blood in my body pumping towards the tight cage. It was immensely frustrating to feel how horny I was and know that I had to remain calm and obedient in order to play Mistress' game.

"You read my letter and the manual?" Mistress questioned, sitting on the bed. She slowly removed her heels and placed them on the floor.

"Yes, Mistress, I did."

"Good boy," Mistress said, almost patronizingly.

She climbed on top of me and curled her nylon feet over my ankles. She smelled like heaven as her hair hung down onto my neck and chest. She pulled the key on her necklace out from her tightly fitted bra and let it dangle into my lowered eye line. "Would you like me to use this?"

"Yes, please," I yelped. My hips jumped off the bed uncontrollably. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Don't thank me, I haven't unlocked you yet," she grinned. "I merely asked if you wanted to be unlocked."

I tried to relax myself a little. After all, I was already having trouble concentrating over the deafening cries of my body and the pulsing beat in my neck.

Mistress lowered her hips over mine. Lifting her tight skirt up, she started to grind her panties over my stuffed cage. I let out a moan of desperation as she rubbed her warm crotch against me.

She giggled as she pressed her hands down on my chest. I loved having her use me like this, but I couldn't stand the teasing much longer. I needed to feel my hard cock against her.

Mistress leaned forward and put her lips an inch from mine. Her breath was indescribably sweet and erotic. It begged me to reach out and kiss her, but I couldn't. Her dominant presence paralyzed me and I waited submissively for permission. None came.

She kept me like that, pressed helplessly underneath her. I felt like a small animal trapped under the fierce talons of a predator. Deftly, she removed her underwear and brought it up between our faces.

The fine material had a bouquet so sexy, I couldn't believe it. I felt its warmth as Mistress pressed it against my nose and mouth. The pheromones flooding into my head made me dizzy. I almost felt high from the erotic fumes dazzling my senses.

My lips quivered as they caressed some of the moist fabric. I hungrily stretched out my tongue and tasted the beautiful woman's arousal. How could I be this lucky? Who was she?

"Greedy, aren't we?" Mistress teased, pulling the panties from my face. She lowered her naked pussy onto my cage and carefully rubbed her slit along it. "Mmm, this feels nice."

I tried to focus on breathing, as the sensation of her pussy dripping over my trapped, swollen member had removed the air from my lungs.

"Are you a horny, little thing?" Mistress teased, slathering my tight cage with her honey.

"Yes, Mistress," I whined. "I can barely think. The pressure down there, between my legs, I need to relieve it."

Mistress continued to gently slide her dripping perfection back and forth over my desperate, denied member. I quickly lost track of time as I watched her flawless breasts dance up above me. I dared not move, or speak for fear of getting myself in any trouble. I wanted to be so good for her, I wanted to impress and please her!

"I'm pretty turned on myself," Mistress said, finally, after torturing me for what felt like an hour.

She slowly sat herself up on all fours and turned around so that her moist opening sweltered a few inches above my face. She started to tease my cock cage with her fingers as she moaned.

"I bet you want to sink your tongue into my cunt, hmm?" Mistress asked. "Would you like to do that for me? Or would you rather have me unlock your horny, little cock to play with?"

I pulled my wrists hard against the cuffs, straining to stay rational in the moment. Mistress' hot arousal made me ravenous. I tried to think.

"Whatever you want, Mistress," I offered, helpless.

"I've told you before, that when I ask you a question, I want a specific answer," Mistress warned. "I guess I'll just tease you for a while until you have a better answer for me."

Again, time went by incredibly fast, or slow, I wasn't sure. All I could feel was the building, excited agony in my groin as this insanely sexy woman got wet above me.

At one point she dragged the key to my cage over its surface and I wanted to scream.

She continued to tease my locked manhood as she told me how horny I must be. Every once in a while she'd tremble and explain how excited it made her to see me so deprived and helpless.

The whole time this went on, she kept her exposed wetness an inch from my face. Its scent made my cock swell and my mouth water. I would have done anything to please her, to get to fuck her, but I had to try and remain calm and remember her rules.

Once again, I felt her warm drool cover the head of my fully engorged cock; well, as engorged as it could get inside the cage. Her saliva made my sensitive tissue squeeze through the slits in the device and her fingers rubbed the exposed areas, tormenting me greatly.

Her pussy lowered itself ever so slightly so that it almost pressed down over my lips and nose. I could feel its heat. My mouth watered hungrily for it.

I heard her playing with my key! Finally, she was going to unlock me and let me explode inside her beautiful mouth!

"You read the manual I sent you, correct?"

I gasped into her warm crotch, trying to focus. "Yes, miss."

"Are you sure? You seemed hesitant when answering," she warned. "You read it through twice, yes?"

"Umm, well, I read it very carefully and thoroughly, Mistress, but not twice, exactly," I confessed, hoping she would let it slide. The swollen pressure in my prostate begged for relief as I awaited my freedom from the gorgeous woman above me.

"When I give you instructions, you follow them, understood?" she snapped.

"Yes, Mistress," I squeaked, worried.

"I'm going to have to punish you for disobeying my clear instructions."

"Punish me?" I peeped, defiantly.

"Did you just speak out of turn?" she growled again, this time even more sternly.

"I'm very sorry, Mistress."

"I thought giving you just four rules and some basic instructions might be easy enough for you to follow. But, apparently not."

I nuzzled my face into her nylon thigh, desperate to avoid more denial. I wanted her to take pity on me. I wanted to be freed! I couldn't do this anymore, but I needed to be with her. I needed to prove myself to this perfect woman.

"Would you like to lick my pussy?" she asked, adjusting her panties above my face.

"Yes, Mistress, please," I whimpered, fantasizing at the opportunity to have her delicious pink folds in my mouth.

"No," she stated, coldly. "That's only for good boys who can follow my instructions. You will be getting no release today."

"No," I protested. "That’s not fair, please!"

She looked at me sternly, saying nothing. Then one of her fingers was held up so I could see it.

“I’ve been waiting two days for this," I continued. "I just thought that you–"

A second finger came up… she definitely was counting. But what?

Finally, I shut myself up. The ball of sexual frustration in my groin vibrated intensely.

“By speaking out of turn, twice," Mistress began, "after already getting a warning and punishment, I am adding two days until my next visit."

I trembled with fear. I couldn't stand two more days. Not like this. I started to panic. I needed out of my cage. I couldn't stand being this horny anymore. Especially not when I could see and smell her... oh fuck.

Mistress began playing with her pussy in front of me. I couldn’t see anything except for her thighs and exposed cunt.

Her fingers danced over her clit and I watched them slowly become slick with her honey. This was the most agonizing sight I’d ever seen. What I’d have done to break free and make love to her. But, I don’t think she would let me… no, I had to prove myself to her; earn her trust.

Before long, Mistress was sliding her fingers deep inside her cunt and edging herself.

I shook and trembled violently. I almost spoke out of turn. I didn’t dare though, however, my face made it clear I was troubled and wanted to speak.

Quivering over top of me, she took her fingers, slathered them in her satisfied juices and rubbed them over my lips, then a little on my caged cock.

The sensation of warm pussy drizzling through the gaps in my chastity cage was torture. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I pulled against my restraints until my wrists were raw. I think my writhing really turned her on, because her fingers quickly picked up their pace inside her sweet, wet-sounding pussy.

I shook beneath her as her humid arousal became hotter and more potent. I could taste her sex, almost like I had her dripping lips in my mouth.

"Mmm, yes," she groaned, bucking her hips. She dug her fingernails into my leg and squeezed as her asshole puckered above me.

She fucked her fingers hard, bending them rigidly inside her until she pulsed and throbbed a delicious orgasm out of herself.

~

“Keep your phone charged, and think about how you can do better next time.”

She carefully slid her fingers from her tight pussy and thought about what to do with them for a moment. She admired their scent, smiling in the darkness at her naughty perfume.

"Would you like to taste?" she asked, sensually.

"Y-yes, please, Mistress," I croaked.

"Then keep behaving," she insisted, wiping her fingers on my bed sheets.

~

After she'd left, I was in shock. I couldn’t believe what had transpired. I felt like I had disappointed her and myself... I felt horny and desperate and I couldn’t help but love and hate the fact that I could still smell her arousal on me. It seemed to fill the room.

I thought about yelling after her, that I was done; that I wanted out of this. But, I couldn’t. I wanted to see her again; I needed to.

I needed to fuck and please her. I needed to be with her. I had to do better next time. There would be no excuses.

~

It had been days since my last orgasm and I couldn’t ignore my body's urges anymore.

Because I couldn’t get hard, I just had all of this pent-up energy stirring inside my groin, testicles, and belly. Sometimes, my desire got the best of me and I’d get really stiff inside my cage. I tried to wiggle and touch it through the ribs in the bars, but that only seemed to make me more frustrated and horny.

I felt like my crotch was a tightly sealed bottle of coke, and someone had shaken it up for days. I knew if I could just get the cap off, the unrelenting pressure inside would cause all of the squeezing liquid inside to burst out.

But that never happened. As the hours and days ticked by, every sexual thought only seemed to shake the bottle more, adding to the already immense need wracking my insides.

It didn’t matter how I tried to lay at night, I ended up becoming swollen and stiff in my cage, which sent the backed-up agony into my crotch and prostate.

I missed sex so much. I missed jerking off. I missed any sort of sexual stimulation at all! I would've given anything to have my cock released… even to just rub it against something!

~

When I finally woke up the following day, Mistress had texted me.

---

Tonight, 8 pm.

---

My heart started to race and I felt a surge of excitement try to rush into my penis. It pulsed and pushed hot blood into my genitals, but they could do nothing more than become uncomfortably swollen in my tight cage.

Nothing was going to get in the way of me seeing Mistress tonight. I didn't care what I had to do; I would do it. I needed to get her perfect body against me!

After all this waiting I'd done for her, I deserved this.

I took a long shower and cleaned myself again, very thoroughly. I shaved as carefully as I could, my face and around my device. My swollen cock and testicles felt heavier than usual as I finished up and dried myself off. My whole body was ready for a thunderous orgasm. My genitals knew it was coming and they were warm and buzzing with excitement.

By the time I had finished all of my preparations, I was incredibly excited. I got naked on the bed after unlocking the door.

I checked the clock as I lay there, nervous and motionless. I still had fifteen minutes to wait until eight. They were some of the longest minutes of my life.

~

I heard her finally enter my apartment. My heart pumped hard in my chest.

Time stood still, or was moving incredibly fast, it was hard to tell.

She didn't speak as she methodically cuffed my wrists above my head.

I felt so humbled by having her control me in such a complete way. Despite being bigger and stronger than her, I was basically helpless. I'd endured so much to be here, and yet I was filled with weakness and intense vulnerability.

She stood in front of the bed and began to tie her hair up.

She still hadn't said a word since she'd come into the apartment, though I noticed she had opened up my fridge in the kitchen before coming into the bedroom.

After finishing with her luxurious hair, her hands lifted her black skirt and slowly pulled her panties down from her crotch.

She held them for a moment in her elegant hands, and then placed them on my face.

The smell of her underwear caused me to pant and drool. My hips bucked and I felt the familiar pain of thick throbbing in my groin. My cock started to swell and ache inside my cage, desperate to stiffen and stretch itself out.

The strict metal band holding my testicles and shaft in tight confinement punished me. I wanted to cry and scream, but I could barely breathe as Mistress silently lifted her leg over my face.

Oh god, this was it. I was going to lick her pussy. I couldn't have been more excited. I felt the butterflies in my stomach rise up into my chest and my heart fluttered.

In the dim light of my room, I could see her thin, pink lips part slightly as she positioned her naked cunt above my head.

Still, she would not say a word, and therefore, I definitely couldn't.

I licked my lips, taking some of the thin, panty fabric into my mouth. It only whet my appetite further, telling me how good it would taste to plunge my thirsty tongue into a vagina as beautiful as hers.

Mistress opened her knees and lowered her pussy down over my mouth, but not close enough for me to reach it.

I begged it to fall a little lower. My locked cock throbbed, desperate for sex. Desperate for me to pleasure this woman I'd been tormented by for days and days.

Suddenly, Mistress' hands were on my cage! And the key was inside my lock!

"Would you like to fuck me, right now?" she asked, tapping her fingers against my tight, heavy chastity device. The slight thuds sent aching excitement deep into my core.

"Yes, Miss!"

"Can you show me? Hmm?" she teased. "If I unlock you... can you get hard for me?"

"Yes, miss, I promise."

"Show me," she whispered, turning the key to open my lock.

A ferocious thrill rushed up my legs and into my crotch as the heavy metal pieces were removed from my straining cock.

As she lifted the tight, small tube from my shaft, there was a searing rush of blood into the swollen head of my cock. It felt like I was going to burst out of my skin.

My cock stretched out and then stood up straight into the air, rocking back and forth, begging to be touched.

"Good boy," Mistress moaned. "You definitely could fuck me right now I think. But, my pussy isn't wet yet. Unlike you, I need more than the promise of sex to become aroused."

She stared down at me, almost waiting for me to suggest something. But I was far too horny and petrified of upsetting her to try speaking out of turn again.

My cock twinged and throbbed stiffly, pointing straight up at her. I wanted her to touch me so badly, that I was ready to start sobbing.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

"Would you help get my pussy wet enough to fuck you?" she asked, gentle.

"Yes, miss!" I almost screamed, fighting my restraints. I hated being so helpless when I felt this horny. I needed to grab her and show her I could fuck her properly. But, nothing I could say or do would allow me that pleasure.

Mistress sat at the foot of the bed and removed the nylon off one of her legs. Taking the material into her hands, she sniffed it briefly, and then playfully wiggled her toes above my stiff, desperate cock.

"I love the smell of nylon, don't you?" she mused, serious and calm. Her long leg stretched her foot forward, right to my face. "Make me wet, by making love to my foot, with your mouth. If you think you deserve or are capable of doing more than pleasing the bottoms of a woman's foot, then prove it."

Excitedly, and rife with desire, I opened my mouth and allowed her toes to enter me. They smelled of sweet nylon and leather from her shoes.

As her smooth, extremely soft skin slid over my lips and tongue, I felt my cock throb. It was almost painful being this hard and aroused after being caged and denied so tightly for so many days!

I sucked and swallowed the taste of her loving toes as she watched me, silent. Having her beautiful foot in my mouth was one of the most enjoyable things I'd ever experienced. It was so elegant and sexy.

I'm not sure if it was the denial, but I was almost ready to orgasm I was so turned on. Every few licks, I felt my dick pulse and squeeze. I could feel pre-cum beginning to dribble from the tip of my cock!

Her foot withdrew itself from me, dripping with my saliva.

She perched it above my cock and stared into my eyes. It would feel so fucking good to rub myself against her soft, wet sole. Helplessly, my hips bucked, lifting my horny crotch towards her.

She stood up, and with a cruel smile, walked into the kitchen.

No! Where was she going? Why was she teasing me like this?

She returned a few moments later with a little bag of ice.

"This will help get you back in the cage quickly," she stated, dropping the bag of ice onto my cock and balls.

"Ohh god!" I whined as the sharp cold overtook me.

She picked up her panties and nylons and started slowly getting dressed at the foot of my bed as the icy sensation dulled my erection, painfully shrinking my cock.

Pulling violently against my restraints, I helplessly became overwhelmed by the harsh, freezing denial.

I'd never experienced denial like this. My balls started to swell and ache as my cock shrank down. My body panicked when it realized I wouldn't be ejaculating and it filled my groin with an extreme discomfort.

Mistress pulled her nylons over her left leg, slowly, knowing I was watching.

"It's important for a chaste male, learning to become obedient and submissive to be continually stimulated sexually," she explained, straightening the dark, translucent material along the length of her calf.

"Mentally, I know you are thinking about sex almost non-stop. This is good. This keeps you extremely horny and engaged in our complex relationship. However, getting you hard and ready for sex is even more important. This doesn't have to be done every day, and it won't be, but, perhaps once or twice a week.

"This form of teasing, followed by swift, complete denial, will almost feel like torture to a male in chastity. Your bodies aren't designed to be rejected like this. That's why it takes so much work to get you to learn that women and sex, are not something to be taken for granted. Understood?"

"Yes," I whimpered, tears pooling in my eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"Denial, after being so hard and ready to release your backed up 'spunk', will cause you to feel very uncomfortable for the next few hours. However, the reason I do it is because you will be hornier than before; much hornier. And the arousal will not subside."

The icy pain caused my sensitive flesh to burn and ache. The delicate head of my cock was being crushed under the weight of the ice. I wanted to scream.

"Honestly, you are probably the most attractive guy I've ever been with... like this. You are also possibly the most selfless and controlled. I am really impressed by you. Look how wet you get my pussy. That's your denial and submission causing me to drip like this."

As she spoke, I started to feel lighter, just a little. I felt pride. She was right. I was the one getting this gorgeous woman wet. Did that not make me manly? Didn't that make me attractive?

"But," she stated, interrupting my thoughts. "Would you like to really impress and please me?"

"Yes, miss," I nodded, sincere. Her gorgeous eyes entranced me.

"Very well. I know you don't fully realize what kind of game we are playing here," she said. "So let me be honest with you, and explain this a little more. I know you want me. You want to fuck me... and you would be willing to do quite a lot for that privilege.

"But, I also know that you can't fully trust me. Just as I don't fully trust you.

I am looking for a man. Understand? But, I don't want any guy. I want someone who will make my time, my body and sex worthwhile!

"I want a guy who can put his needs second to mine; complete selflessness in all aspects of life. It sounds like I'm describing something akin to 'true love'. But I don't believe in true love. I believe that people are only as good as their willpower lets them be.

"And nothing takes more willpower than denying yourself the urge for sexual gratification.

"The urge to beg for me to stroke your cock, or suck on it, or fuck it... After being teased and denied for days. After being let out of your chastity device, covered in my warm panties... the scent of my pussy in your head. To allow yourself to be iced down and re-caged; swollen and desperate; that's the affection I'm after.

"I need to know you can control yourself better than any other man I've met. That is what you are trying to prove to me. Are you still interested?"

I didn't say a word.

Mistress finished getting dressed as she slid her shoes back on her feet, patiently awaiting my decision.

"Yes, miss," I declared.

I knew I could have thought about this longer, but I didn't want to. I only wanted her. I wanted to show her I was more strong, manly and pleasurable than any other man she'd ever meet.

A few moments later, my handcuffs were unlocked, and Mistress had left.

I was afraid to get up and out of bed, for fear of being trapped in my own body. I had to be strong. Even as the throbbing excitement of a pending release started to make my groin strain with discomfort, I promised myself I could get through this.

~

Two days went by without hearing anything from her. Time was passing so slowly because I continually dreaded the next sexual thought that might enter my head and make my crotch ache with feverous need.

~

Another day passed. How long would she make me wait?

I was getting close to breaking. But the idea that Mistress was waiting, trying to push me; it made me want to continue. I wanted to prove myself to her. But I knew I couldn't last much longer.

The next day, when I woke up and saw no messages from her, I started to cry. The sobbing was mostly from the fact that my physical urges were overwhelming me. I didn't have the strength to hold off my emotions.

I whimpered into my pillow as I waited for the agonizing pressure in my crotch to subside. After an hour or two, I got up, showered and was able to get on with my day.

~

After five, dreadful, hopeless days, my faith was rewarded!

I answered a knock on my door and found a small package.

Excitedly, I brought it into my apartment and opened it up. Inside, was a pair of Mistress' black, lace panties. They sat on a handwritten letter. My eyes quickly began reading it:

---

Lie down on your bed as you read this and hold my panties over your mouth and nose.

Yes, these are my panties; panties that I’d been wearing for almost the whole day before sending them to you.

Smell and breathe them in as you read my words. I want you to feel like my cunt is sitting on your face right now. Even though, it definitely is not.

You are alone, locked and denied, a pair of dirty panties against your face.

But you are grateful, aren’t you?

I know you must miss me.

You’ve been denied from enjoying the pleasurable release of an orgasm for quite a long time now: the longest of your adult life.

You must be feeling very conflicted.

Smell my pussy on those panties. Enjoy your small reward as the scent of my cunt helplessly turns you on.

I’m rewarding you for being a good boy this week and not complaining. You trusted me to leave you denied, even though your body is aching and horny and desperate for sexual stimulation and release.

Open the panties up in your hands now.

Look at them and find the place where my pussy sat inside them.

Can you find the little spot where I was wet this afternoon?

Lick your tongue over that spot. See if you can taste the sweet residue that dripped from my pussy as I let the arousal build inside me.

Be proud of your denial.

As you lick and smell my dirty panties, think about how excited you are to be proving yourself to me.

Be a good boy and keep waiting patiently for me.

Think about how horny your waiting gets me.

Know that when you wake up in the morning… and the tip of your cock is dripping because you are so horny and pent up that your body is literally overflowing with cum, desperate to get out, but it can’t; that I’m thinking about you.

Know that I am aware of your frustration and urges… and how badly they want to be fulfilled.

And that because they can’t be, because you are choosing to let them torment you and build… that you are making yourself special to me.

Remember that.

Now, place my panties under your pillow. I want them right there for you… so you can find them and smell them whenever tempted.

Enjoy staying locked up tight for me. Find satisfaction in not being able to touch yourself in any way.

That cock of yours is my property now. Until you prove yourself to me.

I'll see you soon.

----

I tucked the sweet, incredibly tantalizing underwear beneath my pillow and folded the letter up.

I couldn't get comfortable in any sort of sitting position, so I got up and went for a long walk. However, my groin didn't like that either. I needed a release soon, or I felt I was going to become paralyzed with pent-up aches of desire.

~

Two more painfully slow days ticked by. My insecurities started to get to me. I asked myself why I was doing this.

I was starting to forget the smell of Mistress. The feeling of having her in the room was slipping from my brain, along with the control over my own body's impulses. If this steel casing wasn't securely fastened over my genitals, I would have jerked off without permission days ago.

I knew I could still get out any time I wanted by just texting her that I was giving up. But, I had come so far. I couldn't give up the dream of making love to that woman. Not yet.

After not seeing Mistress for a week, my phone buzzed. She finally sent me a message!

---

Are you feeling horny?

---

---

Yes, Miss. Extremely.

---

---

Are you feeling submissive? Do you feel like you completely belong to me?

---

---

Yes, Miss, I really do.

---

---

Dinner. Tonight. La Bizou. 7 pm.

---

I can't describe how anxious and excited I became as the message entered my brain.

I had a few hours before 7 pm arrived, but I started to get ready right away.

Starting with a long shower, I scrubbed and cleaned every inch of my body. I let the hot, soapy suds drip down over my cage and into its cracks.

I scrubbed the outside of it and sprayed it with hot water vigorously to make myself as immaculate as possible.

~

I arrived a little early and got seated at the table reserved under my name. I had butterflies in my stomach and my ass as well.

I was dressed casually, but I looked nice: a buttoned shirt and my nicest jeans.

My phone buzzed. It's a text from Mistress.

---

Stephanie will be arriving soon.

---

Confusion overtook me.

Stephanie? Who? Was that Mistress' real name? Why would she talk about herself in the third person like that?

My fingers wobbled above my phone screen, desperate to reply with questions, but I hadn't been granted permission to do that. I waited, worried.

After several minutes of awkward tension, another text finally came in.

---

You will show her a very good time and be a gentleman. As I've said, I want a man who can be selfless and attentive: loving and caring. Even to someone whom he can't get anything from.

---

Mistress went on to elaborate that Stephanie is twenty-six and has only ever had sex one or two times. They were terrible experiences for her and she’s not ever been in a real relationship. She finally got talked into online dating to try and find someone compatible with her.

Apparently, she has also had a hard time dating; because she’s really shy and not confident in her own body image. In fact, Mistress says, she’s a little awkward looking. But that she dresses like a girl and seems quite feminine.

Mistress says she’s been talking with Stephanie online and has become friends with her. She thinks it would be nice for Stephanie to have a man take her out and treat her nicely. And that man is me tonight.

Mistress told me that Stephanie would be wearing glasses and have a white flower pinned up in her hair. Despite Mistress' explanation, I still felt extremely confused about what I was doing here, about to go on a date with some other girl I didn't care about.

~

A few minutes later, there she was.

The hostess showed her to my table.

She had fairly long, straight brown hair. Her glasses looked really big on her face. She wore a bit of makeup, but not much. Her nose was big for her face, but it wasn't distracting or anything. She looked fine. Just not anything like Mistress.

She wore a long, flowery dress, with white pantyhose underneath. She tapped her black flats nervously and chewed on her glossed lip.

"Hi, Stephanie?" I said, standing up with a smile.

She took her seat and nodded.

"Hi, there," she peeped, a little awkwardly.

"It's nice to meet you," I offered, trying to get her to settle in a bit.

As I sat back down, I found myself unable to get comfortable. My cage wasn't sitting right in my jeans and the more I tried to adjust my hips, the more aware of it I became.

~

We both drank some red wine and relaxed a little. By the time dinner arrived, things were a bit more comfortable.

"I haven't been on too many blind dates before," I admitted.

"Oh," Stephanie said, pulling her hair behind her ear to reveal small green studs. "Well, it wasn't exactly a blind date."

"Hmm?" I stumbled, unsure what she meant.

"We both saw pictures of each other," she clarified. "Right?"

"Oh. Oh, right."

Perhaps Mistress had shown Stephanie my picture? What else did Mistress tell this girl?

~

The date continued uneventfully. Despite being a little less than my type, and a bit shy, Stephanie seemed like a nice person. It was no problem getting through dinner, and I made sure to get the bill, which made her blush. I felt good.

We stepped out of the restaurant together and I held the door for her.

"Thanks, that was really nice," I smiled.

"Yeah," Stephanie added.

There was a bit of tension in the air. I wasn't sure what to do, so I outstretched my arms for a hug.

Stephanie quickly leaned into my chest and I felt her skinny arms wrap around me, tightly.

I noticed the smell of her hair. It was subtle, but fruity and warm. Then, I immediately became aware of the thunderous need in my privates.

A small groan snuck out of my lips, and I think Stephanie heard it.

God, I needed to masturbate. I needed to relieve this pressure and immense desire punishing my aching cock and balls!

We parted, but Stephanie stayed very close to me. I could tell she wanted a kiss.

Mistress' instructions were to make Stephanie enjoy herself and have a good time. If she wanted a kiss, I should probably indulge her, I thought.

I moved my head closer to her lips. She turned her face up to mine and our lips met. For a brief moment, neither of us moved, and then, as I felt her nervous breath leak into my mouth, my sexual hunger overtook me.

I embraced her again and moved my lips wetly over hers.

Stephanie, shocked but excited, seemed to be pressing her hips and breasts tightly against my body. She danced her tongue into my mouth, desperate for more.

We didn't even seem to notice we were blocking the front entrance to the restaurant.

After we both caught our breath, we said goodbye and parted ways. I was so horny I could barely walk home.

~

For the next several hours, I checked my phone constantly, hoping for a message from Mistress. I wanted her to reward and praise me for how I treated Stephanie.

But nothing came.

~

Another day passed and my cage felt like it was getting smaller around my agonized, incredibly full genitals.

I would have given almost anything to have this boiling need released from inside me, but the prospect of plunging my cock into Mistress as she moaned and writhed underneath me was too enticing.

I found myself constantly going to my bedroom and pulling Mistress' panties from under my pillow, sniffing them hungrily and putting them back. I was an addict going through horrible withdrawal. But, the longer I went without her, the stronger the need got.

The next day, a text from Mistress buzzed my phone!

---

She has agreed to a 2nd date. I guess you made her feel nice. If it goes well, you may take it as far as she is willing. Of course, you are not to let her find out about your little cage. I think that might upset someone like her. Most women are not as understanding as me.

---

I didn't know what to think or do anymore. Another date? When would I get to see Mistress again? It's not that I disliked Stephanie, but, nothing could come of my dates with her. I felt like I was just stringing her along. It felt a little cruel.

---

If you upset her... I will be upset.

---

I had no choice. I had to let this play out. I didn't know what Mistress wanted me, or her, or Stephanie to really get out of this, but I wasn't in control.

~

At the end of dinner, I agreed to walk Stephanie home.

"Would you like to come in?" Stephanie asked, her voice shaking as we reached her apartment building.

I knew I couldn't say no to anything Stephanie wanted from me, or I would be violating Mistress' wishes. This girl really seemed to want me to come inside. She would definitely be hurt if I refused.

"Sure, I'd love to."

She smiled, sweetly and nervously searched through her purse for her keys.

~

"This is a nice place," I offered, noticing how clean and feminine the apartment looked.

I could see Stephanie's body language signaling her arousal. Her knees wiggled together and her arms rested stiffly at her sides.

"I'm glad you invited me in," I offered, trying to break the silent tension a little. "You look really pretty."

"I do? Thank you. Do you want to see my room?" she asked, almost trembling.

"Sure."

White and pink slathered the room from floor to ceiling. There were little, lacey frills on her pillowcases and bed sheets. She quickly bent down to pick a pair of socks and a bra off the floor.

"Sorry, it's so messy," she stammered, embarrassed.

"No, it's not at all, don't worry."

Stephanie's body started to become more and more apparent to me. Her thin, white ankle socks made her legs seem so sexual, and my horny, backed-up desire made me ache.

I wanted out of my cage so badly. My chastity key was so far away. I felt so cruelly trapped.

"Can you kiss me?" Stephanie begged.

I took her head in my hand and pushed her lips to mine. Her sweet breath turned me on even more.

I could tell she didn't have much experience with sex, as her kiss was a little awkward. Her lips and tongue were both frantic and unsure as we made out.

I slowed things down and gently teased her lips with my tongue. She started to pant and moan as we breathed and sucked each other's mouths.

Her hands moved onto my chest and then slowly, timidly down to my crotch.

I stopped her. I knew I couldn't let her find my cage. Mistress made that more than clear.

"Did I do something wrong?" Stephanie whimpered.

"No, no," I said, trying to think on my feet. "I... I want to make you feel good."

"Oh?" Stephanie squirmed, not fully sure what I was saying. "Are you– I mean, you don't have to. I could maybe try, um, licking you."

My cock throbbed under my pants inside its painfully tight cage.

"No, it's fine," I said, wincing. "I'd really enjoy making you feel good."

Stephanie smiled, smitten and excited. I could tell she was nervous as hell.

I kissed her again. Then, slowly I started rubbing her breasts with one hand and her ass with the other.

She was soft and boney in places, but her tits and ass were surprisingly plump.

As I got her nipples hard under her dress, I moved her to the bed and laid her down.

I climbed on top of her and pressed my body to hers. My cock had never ached so desperately for release. I felt all of my blood trying to engorge my genitals, but continued to fail, causing a backup of hot pressure in my groin.

I lifted the bottom of her skirt and felt her whole body tense up. I looked into her eyes. She urged me to continue, nodding and licking her lips in anxious anticipation.

I lowered my head to her crotch: white, polka dot panties. I wasn't expecting that. It was a little dorky for sure, but pretty cute.

I pressed my lips to the cotton covering her young cunt.

Stephanie giggled, and then moaned as I licked my tongue against the soft, thin material.

Her smell and taste started to permeate her underwear and my mouth watered as I took it in.

I couldn't believe I was making this nerdy girl I'd basically just met moan. I felt so confused and wildly horny knowing I was completely trapped inside my device. No matter how wet this girl got, no matter how badly she wanted me to fuck her, I wouldn't be able to.

Suddenly, either because of how insanely horny I was, or the beautifully erotic smell coming from between her legs, I felt compelled to satisfy her.

Excitedly and with my mouth watering, I wrapped my fingers around the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them over her hips.

"Are you sure?" she whimpered, clearly nervous, but even more aroused.

I'd been kept so horny and denied, unable to even taste my Mistress's perfect pussy. The denial had made me ravenous. My brain was sending my sexual hunger into overdrive and I wanted to lick and slurp and fuck this girl so badly.

My thirst and hunger for her sexual juices grew and intensified, making me crave her more.

The restriction of the cage continued to wrack my ever-expanding cock with frustration.

I needed to get out. I needed to fuck my Mistress. But first, I was going to suck and lick out Stephanie's cunt until she could barely breathe.

I wanted Mistress to hear Stephanie's screams from here, so she would know what she was missing.

I drooled over my fingers and slid them up and down against Stephanie's swollen lips, slathering them with her excitement.

I took them into my mouth, to both wet them further, and greedily taste her sweetness.

Carefully, I pressed my tongue against her clit and perched my fingers against her tight, pink opening.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Please."

Slowly, I urged my rigid digits inside her and her whole body convulsed slightly.

"Oh god! Thank you!" Stephanie cried, quietly.

I pressed and curled my fingers inside her. She squealed with pleasure. I don't think she'd ever been fingered properly before.

She grabbed my hair with one of her hands, passionately keeping me against her crotch.

I kept my tongue moving ever so slightly against her clit as my fingers fucked her hard, but slow and deep.

Methodically, enjoyable, I brought her to the edge of an orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, I think!" She seemed tense: in a panic.

I shoved and wiggled my fingers harder against her g-spot, feeling the squish of her tender sexual insides as more and more luscious wetness spilled from her pink lips over my fingers and tongue.

I'd never been so horny in my life from the agonizing denial and days of teasing without being able to even stroke my cock once!

Stephanie's body started to convulse and I licked and fingered her harder causing her fingers to claw at my neck and arms. Her hips rolled up and down as she went uncontrollably over the tidal wave of orgasmic release.

Her pussy started to taste rich and even naughtier. I squeezed the tip of my tongue against her clit, making sure she couldn't escape the intense shocks of pleasure I knew she was writhing with.

I would have done anything if Stephanie asked me to. I kept imagining shoving my hard cock into her overflowing, creaming pussy. It made me lick her harder and suck the sweet cum dripping from her tight pussy.

She bucked her hips one final time and settled on the bed, her whole body trembled in the wake of the overwhelming surge. Her hands squeezed my arms tight, begging for me not to move.

I savored the pungent sexual tastes and smells that filled my head for another minute and then slowly withdrew my soaking, sticky fingers.

"Ohh!" Stephanie whined. She was satisfied and relaxed now, still buzzing with intense, blissful afterglow; but not me.

I was fully charged with sexual need. My cock and balls throbbed between my legs as I stared at my glistening fingers.

I brought them to my nose and had to force myself not to whimper as the smell reminded me of how horny I was.

"I've never had an orgasm with someone before," Stephanie whispered, her eyes closed tight in embarrassment.

"No one's ever made you cum?" I said, licking my dirty, wet fingers clean of her hot pussy. Her raw excitement slowly dripped down my throat and made the aching in my cage more painful. It felt like my groin and soul were on fire.

"No. It's pathetic, I know..."

"No, I think, it's nice," I stammered, making sure I didn't incur any negative feelings on her. "I mean. I'm really happy I could do that for you."

"Could you... hold me?" she whispered.

I nodded and crawled towards her. She turned and I spooned her tightly.

As I held her, I felt the wave of horny denial wash over me once again. But, something happened. I felt so beaten and tormented, and yet, this girl seemed to really like me. Her affection and warmth and smell; the taste of her cunt still on my lips, it all got to me in a way I couldn't understand.

My tightly bound cock pressed inside its cage... I started to cry.

~

In the morning, after a long, hot shower trying to relax myself, I got a text from Mistress.

---

Tomorrow evening. 9 pm. Be ready for me to visit.

---

 

~Continued in Part 3~

Check my profile for more details on this story and others.

 

 

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments