Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Locked and Mysterious ~ Part 5

"The final chapter of the mysterious chastity adventure."

9
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Check my profile for other chastity stories and books."

My heart began to race.

Three hours before I had to meet her, I methodically prepared myself. I shaved twice, careful to not leave a single bit of hair on my face or pelvis.

I showered and scrubbed every inch of my body. I cut my nails and even filed them down perfectly. I didn't want anything to ruin what might happen tonight.

As I slowly cleaned and prepared my body, I felt the impending excitement throb harder and deeper in my groin.

Because of my intense denial and submissive, captive lifestyle, cleaning myself became an almost a sexual experience. I could only think about pussy, pleasure or release as I soaped and scrubbed.

I arrived at Stephanie's apartment 20 minutes early. I waited outside, patiently, full of uncontrollable, nervous energy.

~

After ringing her buzzer, I closed my eyes, trying to brace myself.

~

She let me inside without saying anything more than a brief greeting. She seemed very bothered, or upset or something. It was hard to tell, but it made me feel humiliated and shamed.

Her hair was down over her shoulders and her feet were in tall heels. She wore a summery dress that fit her nerdy body very well.

After a moment of awkward silence, Stephanie sat down on her sofa.

"I read your letter," she said, staring at the floor in front of me.

I didn't know what to do, so I stood there, silent.

"I have to admit, it's a lot to take in," she continued, very hesitant. "I didn't think I could handle seeing you again after reading it. I mean, what you described is so..."

Stephanie stopped herself and looked around the room for the words. She couldn't find them.

"Locking a metal device on your body... down there? I mean, that's crazy! That's so disturbing to me."

Hot blood warmed my face with shame. I was so embarrassed standing in front of her, being told how perverted I was. And yet, all I wanted to do was have her unlock my cock so I could cum. I was pathetic. And now, she knew that.

"But," Stephanie whispered, looking up at me with serious, heavy eyes. "I've never known someone to be so honest with me... and themselves before."

"To know that you denied yourself, to try and improve yourself... it's admirable. And the fact that you wanted to please me, makes me feel special. And honestly, I've never been so turned on as when I'm around you... or thinking about you."

Stephanie sat upright and adjusted her legs. I could almost see her panties underneath her dress. My mouth started to water. Her painted toes made my cock strain and beg in its tight, unforgiving cage.

"You've given me pleasure and not asked for anything in return. In your letter, you ask that I use this key and if I want... give back to you. Right?"

I swallowed hard. My whole body was shaking with anxiety. I nodded, gently.

"I want to do this for you," Stephanie admitted. "I do. But, will you still appreciate me after? Will you still want me?"

"Yes, Stephanie," I blurted, losing control of myself. I was ready to beg her. "I really like you. I want to make you happy. I think I can make you happy and making you happy will make me happy. You are different than anyone I've ever been with."

"I want to believe you... but, I know when guys are horny... they will say anything to get to fuck a girl. I know this is different... I know you're different, but still. I can't help but worry."

"I promise, Stephanie. What can I do to convince you?" I begged. "I've stayed chaste for you for so long..."

"I know something," she offered, meekly. "That maybe could prove that you care more for me than anybody else... or yourself..."

"I want to do it. Please. Anything. I'll go down on you for hours, take you shopping, cook, clean for you. Anything, Steph. You are all that I want."

"Would you, lick me... in my ass?"

I'd never licked a girl's ass before.

The anxiety at the thought was nerve wracking. But I didn't care. I couldn't think straight anymore. All I could feel was a pulse-pounding rush of horny agony squeezing in my cock, balls and groin. My prostate was so enflamed and ready to explode.

"Let me show you, Stephanie. Please. Let me lick you ass. I'd love to lick your ass and show you how much I care for you."

Shy and unsure, Stephanie turned around and bent over.

She lifted her dress up over her round bum, exposing her cotton panties.

"Alright," she invited. "Go slow. Really gentle."

I took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in my throat as I slowly peeled the thin, white fabric down off her backside.

Both her pussy and ass were pink and slightly moist with excitement. My mouth was salivating with perverse hunger.

Without hesitation, my weeks of denial and submission urged me forward and I pressed my lips to her tight, naughty hole.

Stephanie immediately squeaked with excitement and then trembled as she felt my tongue circle her sensitive pucker.

Raw, naughty waves of erotic sensation soaked into my body as I licked. I'd never tasted anything like this before and I was both humiliated and perversely turned on as I continued to lap at Stephanie's little asshole. Her wetness and mine became a mess of one as I hungered to please her.

"Ohh!" she squirmed, her feet spreading apart. "God, yes. That feels so good, hun."

Her lovely sounds only made me want to lick her more. I wanted to be covered in her dirty taste. Her holes became soaked with arousal.

My cock throbbed desperately between my legs. My balls were so swollen and tight I thought I was going to pass out.

Stephanie's fingers crept down between her legs and pushed inside her innocent, tight pussy.

I strained to look down below and watched her slender, white fingers sink into her sweet lips. I imagined how good it would feel for my cock to be in there instead. I couldn't have been any hornier. I thought my dick was going to break against the strain of the metal, crushing it on all sides.

My body refused to stop trying to get an erection and I was becoming paralyzed with pent-up desire. The only thing I could do was tongue her ass more thoroughly.

It felt so wrong running my tongue over her ring. The soft, flexible tissue seemed so alien. Mixed with the erotic, degrading act of tasting and smelling her asshole, I became a true submissive slave for her.

Stephanie began to whimper and moan. I knew those sounds from when I made her cum after our dates. Knowing how close she was, I plunged my tongue inside her rim and danced it around. I hungrily accepted the taste of her naughty ass as I listened to the sounds of her wet pussy getting fingered.

Her body began to shake. Her asshole opened up and then tightened around my tongue as her pussy made a gushing noise.

Stephanie started to scream wildly as her body erupted with pleasure I could only dream of.

I kept my tongue moving rhythmically inside the tight, pink ring of her ass until I was sure her orgasm was completely finished and that she was satisfied and ready for me to stop.

naohmy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naohmy

She shivered and closed her legs, rolling over. I waited patiently for her, silent. My tongue ran over my lips, bringing the wet, naughty taste of Stephanie’s ass inside my mouth once more. I loved how forbidden the flavor was.

I waited even longer as she closed her eyes and squeezed her breasts, happier than I’d ever seen someone after an orgasm.

Had she forgotten about me? Even the idea of remaining another minute in this cage had me freaking out. If I had to wait another night, I was not going to be able to stand it.

Finally, she sat up and looked at me.

“That was… amazing, dear,” she said, smiling from ear to ear. “I’ve decided that,” she paused, stopping herself. She looked behind her. “I’ve decided I want to unlock you.”

My heart jumped. An excited smile leapt across my face. I wanted to cry.

“Thank you, Stephanie. Oh, god. I love that… I love this... I love–" she stopped me, holding a finger to my mouth.

“I’m sure you are feeling a lot of things right now, hun. But I don’t want you saying anything you don’t mean.”

“Yes, miss,” I blurted, dropping my head. It came out without me even planning it. I felt my face turn red, worried, embarrassed.

“Mmm, Miss?” Stephanie giggled. “I kinda like that.”

She pulled out a small box from behind her bookcase and opened it up to reveal my chastity key.

“I really want to unlock you hun… and I want you to fuck me... and explode and feel amazing. I want the days and weeks of denial you’ve saved yourself for… to be fully enjoyed with me: inside me. But, I’m still worried.”

“Worried, miss?” I stammered, meekly.

“Would you… would you be willing to have yourself be locked up again afterwards? This time… by me? Would you let me do that for you? For us? It would make me feel so much better and more comfortable about letting you inside me… which I want you to be.”

“Yes, miss Stephanie,” I begged. “I’ll let you lock me up again after. I don’t care. Anything to show you that I care about you and can show you my affection by making love to you right now. I will let you re-lock me. I'd happily be in chastity again for you, miss.”

“And I will be in control of your key?”

“Yes, miss, of course!”

“Very well,” Stephanie said, a smile and a shiver running through her. “Hands behind your head.”

I folded my fingers together behind my head.

Stephanie leaned forward and grabbed my cage. My extremely sensitive, swollen cock and balls started to pulse and throb painfully.

Stephanie slowly placed the key inside the lock and then looked into my eyes. She smiled. “Ready?”

I couldn’t speak. I nodded, humble but incredibly needy.

She giggled to herself and turned the key. The lock popped open and she fiddled with it, confused.

Eventually, she managed to get the pieces off and my genitals quickly filled with hot, surging blood.

Stephanie watched my cock harden and begin to stand on end as she moved away and lay on her back, her legs spread.

She held out two fingers and beckoned me toward her.

I crawled forward, but dared not yet touch her; not until she told me I could.

“Suck on my nipples and rub your cock up and down against my wet slit,” she whispered.

I couldn’t believe how good she was at dirty talk. Eagerly, I followed her direction. The second my stiff shaft was placed against her slick opening, I almost came. The sheer pleasure of having my fully erect penis touched by something so wet and soft was too much to handle.

I sucked on her sweet, plump tits and slowly rubbed myself back and forth against her, slick opening. I just kept praying I didn't lose control and burst all over her stomach.

"Put this condom on," she instructed, handing the small, shiny package to me.

I ripped it open and rolled the rubber down my incredibly swollen shaft.

I push my tip against her lips and watched as it sank inside with a small, gentle slurp.

Stephanie groaned with enjoyment as I looked into her eyes. I wanted to be in this moment forever!

"Fuck me, hun," she gasped, desperate for me to finally make love to her.

The smell of her body overwhelmed me. The smell of her sweet, dripping cunt filled the room. I tried to take it all in as I slowly pushed my cock inside her.

She was so tight. She definitely hadn't had much experience with vaginal intercourse. I wanted to make her so happy. But, the intensity with which the orgasm inside me was building, scared me!

"Are you close to cumming, hun?" Stephanie whispered, sympathetically.

"Yes, miss!" I nodded, straining to stop myself from going over the edge.

"I want you to cum, hun. Cum inside me."

I looked into her eyes. In this moment, she was perfect. I wanted to be hers. I was going to be hers. I owed her that for giving me this.

Pumping harder, faster and deeper, I felt an uncontrollable surge of energy shooting up and down my legs and belly.

My cock was swelling and aching with intense pleasure as every thrust brought a sweet moan from Stephanie and a hot, thick spasm from inside my groin.

I knew I was crossing the point of no return and took one last moment to try and enjoy what I was about to experience.

"Cum inside me!" Stephanie begged, wrapping her feet around my legs, allowing me even deeper inside her tight cunt. "All those days of pained denial and frustration. Let them explode inside me. Let me release that stress from you! Fuck my little, wet pussy!"

My orgasm took over. The pleasure shot like lighting up through my whole body, paralyzing me. Then, it dazzled me like the most delicious bolt of lighting into my cock. I wailed helplessly as pure enjoyment pushed through me.

I whimpered and whined as the agony finally left my body with the most immaculate release I'd ever known.

When I finally stopped trembling, Stephanie grabbed me and ran her hands greedily over my body.

"Good boy," she said, lovingly. "Let's go shower. Then, I want to spend some time figuring out how to get that device back on you. Keeping you all safe and locked up for me is such an exciting thought. I don't know why. I'm so happy we found each other."

Stephanie pulled be close and we kissed, long and deep. I felt so perfect there, in her soft bed, within her warm arms.

 

~~~

Epilogue

A gorgeous loft with a terribly high view of the city lights up as its owner returns home.

Mistress removes her high heels and gives her feet a quick rub. She takes her seat at an expensive, dark, wooden computer desk and opens her laptop.

She accepts a bank transfer for $4000.

A message is attached to the link:

---
Thank you so much.
I never thought I'd have a boyfriend under my lock and key like this. It's perfection.
He wants to do nothing except please me.
You're the best. I will highly recommend your services to anyone who asks.
Thank you so much!

~Stephanie
---

 

THE END.

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments