Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Game

"Kat wears a butt plug while cooking for Alex"

10
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
673 words 673 words

Kat pulled into the driveway after a long day at work. She gathered up the groceries she'd picked up from the store on the way home and made her way to the house. She opened the door to find a kitchen chair sitting out of place in the entryway. 

Straight away she knew what this meant. 

On the upright of the chair was a note. She ignored it, walking straight past the chair and its contents, lugging the groceries to the kitchen. 

After settling in for a few moments. Kat returned to the chair sitting in the hallway and read the note. It was from Alex, her new partner, they had been together just over three months and recently he had been leaving her message.

This one had instructions on what to do when she got home. Having had an average day at work she wasn't looking forward to this, however, she was looking forward to seeing him so she followed the instructions.

Sitting on the chair was a black butt plug and some lube, it was clear what she needed to do without reading them, but she did anyway knowing what would happen if she got it wrong. She was new to this style of relationship, but was impressed with how uncompromising Alex could be with instructions, and the punishments that followed.

In the hall, Kat pulled down her leggings and underwear, knelt on the chair for better access and slipped the plug inside her ass. The lube was cold at first, a little flinch from her body as she rotated the plug getting the tip wet all around. Then the breach as she pushed it in.

Her ass widened as the tip went in, she took a breath and relaxed as she pushed back against the plug. About halfway she thought. She placed her other hand on the top of the chair back as she thought about her position, pants around her ankles, ass facing the door, enjoying placing a butt plug inside her.

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

She moaned with the thought as the plug found its home, all the way in and seated itself inside her. A sigh of relief and a wet pussy she climbed off the chair and pulled up her pants.

Back to the kitchen to start dinner. The note said he would be home any minute and to start dinner for him.

She chopped and cooked, preparing the meal the plug was ever present reminding her it was inside her. She could feel herself getting wetter by the second, every movement was exciting as she a crossed the floor to the fridge and as she bent over for some vegetables, she took a moment to take herself in.

She squeezed the plug with her ass cheeks over and over. Her pussy throbbed again and again. She knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum once Alex got home. Where is Alex she thought, checking her watch? It had been an hour since she got home. No wonder she was hot and wet.

Alex arrived home 15 minutes later to a girl that was ready to jump him. He already knew she was ready by the text message she had sent. Where are you? I'm gonna cum without you. Get her now and fuck me!

He made her wait.

They ate dinner. Kat shuffled from one position to the next sitting in her chair not interested in the meal. Starring at Alex waiting for him to give her a nod.

Alex watched as kat squirmed, placing her hands under the table, rubbing herself. 'Hands on the table,' he said, as she pushed her pelvis back and forth trying to rub her clit on her the material of her pants, which had now soaked through with her juices.

'Please, it's been two hours since I put this in,' she pleaded with him.

'After dinner, you can suck on my cock. Then you can have me inside you.'

Her insides clinched at the thought of having him inside her. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Typo2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments