Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfectly Imbalanced

"We are not equal; I am soft and you are hard and that is perfect for me."

17
13 Comments 13
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

"You have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. It opens up for me like a flower - a perfectly beautiful flower."

My back arches as you flick my swollen clit with your rough tongue again. Your beard furthers my pleasure by scratching my clit as your tongue moves to the flower you have just stimulated. 

"Thank you, Eric," I say with ragged breath. My hand is squeezing your stiff cock still positioned inches from my face.

"Your ass is perfect and I love your smooth rounded tummy," you say as you push yourself up on one elbow to further study my body.

"My bottom is too big," I grumble, still holding your cock, wet from my tongue.

You look back at me, gently sliding a finger up and down my folds while saying. "Your ass is not too big. Modern times have ruined a woman's view of her body. If you look back in time, the most famous artists and sculptors depicted a woman's body as voluptuous - full luscious breasts, rounded tummies, and asses that are two handfuls at the very least. That is the body of a woman. You have that body." 

After that statement you reach underneath me and playfully cup my full ass cheeks, kneading me, until I squirm.

"Eric, you always make me feel good - desirable and sexy," I say before taking the length of your manhood into my mouth. 

You shift your hips so you are more directly over me, enabling me to try to deep throat you again. I have a small mouth, but I keep trying. 

"Oh, God. That's it, my dear. You are becoming very proficient at sucking me," you moan, while you're sliding your wet finger inside my pussy. 

We are slowly engaged in sixty-nine in the early morning hours; we enjoy talking, touching, and tasting. That familiar ache you showed me builds as you tug at my g-spot. My hands clasp your firm ass for support, as I roughly devour your cock. You have deflowered me time and time again. You have helped me release my sensual/sexual side I had kept locked up. You are the strong man and you let me be a woman - vulnerable and soft. 

Perfectly imbalanced.

"Cum for me," you say, while roughly finger fucking me.

"Eric. Eric. Please don't stop," I beg, writhing on the bed, before attempting to swallow your huge cock again.

You know I am close. My sucking stops and I lift my hips, clench my ass, and prepare for the flood of emotions, pleasure, and ecstasy about to envelop me.

It hits me. You quickly spin around to hold me tightly as I cum, stroking my hair, and softly kissing my face.

I had never experienced a g-spot orgasm before you. You have taught me many things, inside and outside the bedroom. I am a very successful woman and self-sufficient but need a strong man as my mate. Feminists won't like me. I don't want to be your equal, Eric. I want you to be stronger in some ways. I want to be softer and lean on you sometimes. I trust you and submit to you in the bedroom and this makes you feel powerful. I come to you for advice in my life. You see me as better than I see myself. You want me to succeed. You care enough to give me tough love when I falter, but your discipline is with love and not judgment.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

I remember my first sensual spanking from you. Laying naked across your knee, you gently rubbed me, then spanked me, and made love to me afterward. I had never felt anything so satisfying.

I also remember when I had become self-destructive. Sometimes I get scared of success - scared of the attention from it - and self-sabotage. In a particularly bad moment of mine, you took your belt to me. Just a dozen or so strikes of your folded belt on my ass, but I needed it. You cared about me and knew I needed to change course and nothing else had worked. You were stronger at that moment. 

Perfectly imbalanced.

As I cling to your physically stronger body now, Eric, I hope you feel your own strength. I think you do. Your hands move down to cup my ass, parting my cheeks a little. I know what you are wanting now. You need to claim me - to fuck me. As I face your manly face, I admire the gray hairs sprinkled in your beard. You have experienced many things I haven't. One woman didn't see your value. You recovered and moved on. I see the man she didn't and submit to you. I spread my legs and desperately try to grind my eager pussy against your manhood. I love to watch your face change right before you enter me.

"Say it," you command, passionately kissing my lips.

"Eric."

"Say it," you repeat, breaking our kiss.

"Fuck me," I say.

I love this part the best - when your cock first penetrates me. You always gently push the tip in and out my narrow, tight opening. I suck in my breath as I feel the length of you fully engulf me. You hold my face still with one hand, so I can't break eye contact. You know my insecurities and force me to let you see inside my feelings through our eye contact. Your other hand claims my ass, pressing me tighter against your thrusts. My outside leg wraps around you, pulling you in tighter. My eyes close.

"Look at me," you command. "You are beautiful. You deserve to feel pleasure."

Your thrusting is becoming more intense. Your hardness sinks into my softness over and over and over. 

"Eric." 

"Tell me."

"I love you fucking me - you being inside me."

You want to hear this. You taught me to feel safe expressing my feelings to you. You roll me onto my back and lift my legs high and roughly pound me now. I scream with each thrust as you growl and bask in your manhood and power. I relinquish control to you and love being a woman at this moment. 

You are nearing your release, but want to wait for me. I am close. Your head dips to take one of my taut nipples between your teeth and I cave to the pleasure.

I scream my womanly scream, clinging to my man for support.

You groan your manly groan, supporting both our convulsing bodies.

Perfectly imbalanced.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments