Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the City - Chapter 10 Part 2

"Michelle is taken down to the dungeon."

9
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Catherine walked back into the bar after leaving Michael and Lucy in the private room with Crimson. She looked around and noticed that Richard and Michelle were no longer in the bar. Smiling, she went and joined the rest sat around the table.

Turning to Robert, “Did Richard take Michelle downstairs like I instructed him?”

“Yes, they went a few minutes ago, Michelle looked a little bemused as Richard did not tell her where they were going or why.”

“Well, I am she will really enjoy it. Hopefully, Chris will show Richard what to do.”

………

Richard took hold of Michelle’s hand and led her down a flight of metal steps. At the bottom, he turned right and along a dark-red corridor which opened out into a large, dimly lit room. The ceiling was low and anybody over six foot would have to bend over in order to move around.

Around the room, there were a number of benches. In one corner stood an old school box with the dirty brown felt top. A number of adjustments had been made to this one including restraint loops at the bottom and leather handcuffs at the top.

“Welcome to the dungeon,” said a deep booming voice, “you are new to the club. I’m Chris, I look after the dungeon a sort of Dungeon master. If you wish to know anything or for me to show you how something works, then just ask.”

Michelle walked around the room very slowly, looking at all the various items, stopping in front of a rack of whips.

“Would you be interested in trying some of these?” Chris asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t want anything painful. I am not into that,” there was a pause, then she continued, “where would you use it on me?”

“Well the obvious place to start would be your bottom, but for those that are really into whipping shall we say then all parts of the body can be hit, but most concentrate on the bottom, breasts and pussy.”

Chris removed a whip from the rack. It had a small black handle and a lot of wispy strands of what looked like hair.

“This is a horsehair whip or flogger. It is gentle and soft. Hold your hand out.”

Michelle put her hand out and Chris took it and gently flicked the hairs over her open palm.

“See how soft it is. There is no pain sensation.”

“It tickles.”

“Exactly. Imagine that sensation across the whole of your body. Fancy it?”

Michelle nodded.

“Excellent, why don’t you go into that room over there whilst I choose a few whips which I think you will enjoy.”

Michelle reached out and took Richard's hand, giving it a squeeze as they walked into the room.

The room had soft uplighting on the walls. On one wall there was large wooden X with leather straps at all four ends. In the centre of the room was a massage table. Whilst over in one corner, there was a large wooden pole with two metal pegs sticking out the floor, a little way from it, about a shoulder-width apart.

Chris walked into the room, “Take your dress off and lie on the table.” It was more of a command than a request.

Michelle hesitated, then slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

“On the table, face down,” Chris repeated.

Michelle looked at the table, then at Chris. She climbed onto the table.

“Put your arms down by your side.”

Chris picked up the horsehair whip and started to rotate his wrist. The horsehair strands swirled round and brushed against the centre of her back.

It was so soft and Michelle felt goosebumps rise on her skin and she shivered slightly with delight.

Chris continued to softly whip her for a few more minutes before stopping.

“How did that feel?” he asked.

“Mmm, it was nice,” Michelle moaned.

“Think we shall step it up slightly,” Chris said more to Richard than Michelle.

“Michelle, I want you to slide down the bed and place your feet on the floor with your torso still flat on the bed. Oh, and I suggest you take hold of the legs of the bed. I will go gently but you might find having something to grip will help.”

Chris turned to select one of the whips he had brought in from the racks next door and had placed on the floor by the door.

He ran his hand long them before his hand paused and then he selected a red leather whip, he ran the stands long his hand and arm before running it down her back and over her arse. Michelle shivered.

“I think we should lose the thong,” and with that, he yanked it down around her ankles.

Michelle did not move. She waited with anticipation, felt the softness of the leather as it slid down between her arse cheeks. Then nothing. She waited. She heard the swoosh as the leather swept through the air and the crack as the leather made contact with the right cheek.

She gasped, but did not cry out. She tensed as she waited for the next stroke. The sting on her arse cheek was slowly spreading, a warm pleasant feeling.

Crack, sharp intake breath, then another, and another. Chris was switching from left cheek to right cheek, moving from top to bottom never hitting the same part of her arse twice. The pain was strangely exquisite and the soft caresses between strokes made her shiver. Her pussy was slick with her juices as the whole experience was turning her on beyond imagination.

There was another pause and then a violent crack and a sharp and sheer pain washed through her from the initial pain in her arse through her body to her brain. Michelle cried out in pain, “No, no, no,” was all she uttered.

Chris leaned down, “Too much? Do you want me to stop?”

Michelle nodded.

“Ok, think we have taken you to the limit of pain for the moment. Perhaps in future, we can take you further but not tonight.”

Michelle stood up and turned to face Chris and Richard. She didn’t really know what was going to happen, but the stinging her arse had now become a warm tingling feeling that was spreading all over her body.

Chris moved forward and grabbed the back of her head with one large hand. He pulled her towards him and bringing his mouth to hers and kissing her with a violent passion.

Breaking the kiss, he looked at her intently, “Oh yes, I think you are very ready. On your knees, slut.”

Michelle was surprised by the word slut, but she obediently dropped to her knees and looked up at Chris and then across at Richard.

Chris undid his belt and pulled it theatrically from the belt loops folding it in two he smacked it against the palm of his hand.

Michelle’s eyes opened widely as she looked at the belt.

“Don’t worry, I won’t use the belt if you suck our cocks like a proper little slut slave.”

He pushed his trousers down and his cock sprang up. Michelle opened her mouth and looked at it with anticipation.

Chris shoved his cock forward and into her waiting mouth. He slid it in as she rocked forward to meet it and take as much in her mouth as possible. Chris put his hands on either side of her head and started to fuck her mouth as though it were a pussy.

Michelle gagged a little as she got used to the cock thrusting down her throat and then relaxed as she stayed perfectly still, placing all her trust in Chris.

Chris nodded to Richard who had stripped off and was standing by the door slowly stroking his cock. Richard moved over to stand beside Chris.

Chris released her head and Michelle switched to sucking Richard's cock. Now that her throat had relaxed, she could take more of his cock than she had ever taken before. Richard groaned with pleasure as her warm mouth moved along the shaft.

Michelle continued to alternate between Chris' and Richard's cocks for the next five minutes, when she was sucking one, her hand slowly wanked the other. She could feel the guys were getting close as they seemed to grow in her hand and mouth. She wondered if they were going to both come in her mouth and make her swallow. Swallowing was not something she normally did but had done a couple of times since this adventure had started.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

She was extremely turned on and realised that tonight she had surrendered to her husband and Chris and was being totally submissive. She expected and was willing to do anything the boys wanted.

Just as she was preparing to accept their seed, Chris pulled himself quickly away from her mouth and then grabbing her arms he pulled her to her feet. He planted a kiss on her mouth before dragging her over to the post in the corner.

Richard was watching with fascination, unsure of what was happening. He had briefly spoken to Chris earlier in the evening on the pretext of going to the toilet and prior to taking Michelle down to the dungeon.

Chris had asked a few questions about what sort of thing Michelle was turned on by and then having listened carefully, asked Richard if he thought Michelle would be prepared to become submissive for the night. Richard had felt that she would definitely be turned on by such a night.

Chris snapped Richard out of his dream-like state by asking him to help clip Michelle’s feet into the restraints and attaching them to the pegs on the floor, whilst he secured Michelle’s arms around the wooden pole so that she was pressed up against it and unable to move.

Michelle was getting incredibly turned on by the feeling of helplessness. She looked at the wall and shuffled her legs slightly to get into a better position. Her rear was totally exposed. She could feel a slight breeze waft over it as the guys moved around behind her. She tried to move her head to see what they were up to but her head was firmly in the restraint and she could barely move it.

Richard looked on at his wife who was firmly locked into the restraints, her arse ripe for the taking and an idea began to form in his mind. He advanced towards her and seductively ran his hands all over her arse. Taking his cock in his hand, he ran it up and down her pussy lips, slightly parting them so that her juice wetted the tip. Michelle moaned.

“Come on, stop teasing the slut, start fucking her. She is our toy, for our use, not her pleasure,” said Chris. He moved round to the front of her and leaned into her face, “What are you, slut?”

Michelle looked at him a little confused and didn’t reply. Richard was continuing to tease her pussy, she just wanted him to slam it in.

“Well, what are you?”

Swallowing hard Michelle gasped, “I am your slut to be used and abused,” just as Richard pushed his cock into her. He slowly started to fuck her. Michelle was so turned on now, her pussy clenched around Richard's cock almost trying to suck the full length into her. Her juices were dripping from her pussy and as Richard looked at his cock appearing and disappearing into her, it positively glistened.

Richard suddenly withdrew and Michelle felt very empty. She groaned with disappointment.

Chris positioned himself behind Michelle, lined his cock up with her pussy and pushed it quickly and hard into her. Michelle jumped with the violence of the new cock as it entered her, but as Chris fucked her fast and furiously, she started to moan loudly and push backwards to meet his thrusts.

Richard came over to her, bent over slightly so as to look at her face. Her eyes were closed. “you enjoying that, slut?”

“Yes,” she gasped.

“Would you like more cock? I could just open the door and let all the guys in the club come in and fuck you. Would you like that, for all the guys to come in here and fuck you senseless?”

Michelle moaned and shook as she thought of Richard letting more guys into the room. The thought was thrilling and she could feel an orgasm building deep inside her.

“Can’t hear you, slut. Do you want more cock, say it?”

“Yes, yes,” Michelles croaked, “give it to me.”

Richard stood up and went to the door, he made a pretence of opening the door and having a conversation with somebody before moving back towards Michelle. Being careful not to come into her eye line he motioned to Chris, who withdrew from her tight pussy.

Instantly Richard replaced him, pounding her mercilessly. Michelle screamed as the sudden change in cock brought her the first orgasm of the night. Richard could feel her getting wetter and wetter as her cunt clenched tightly around his cock as she came.

Chris recognising what was going on. He announced that he was going to let the next guy in and following the same routine as Richard had done, went to the door made an announcement before coming back to Richard side and replacing him, fucking Michelle.

Michelle was in heaven, she did not realise that it was only Chris and Richard that were fucking her and assumed that she was being taken by anybody who wanted to take advantage of her exposed pussy as she was imprisoned to the post.

After Chris and Richard had carried out the charade four or five times. Chris made an announcement to the empty room that it was his turn to ride the pussy and taking his belt up from the floor, he wrapped it around her waist and taking hold of it as leverage he started to slam into her.

Chris strokes we long and hard and with such force that Michelle was almost being lifted into the air each time his cock slammed into her.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my God, oh my god,” was all Michelle kept repeating as she felt another orgasm getting closer.

Chris was on a mission now, his thrusts were getting faster and faster, the room echoed to the sounds of Michelle’s screams and the slapping sound as Chris’s pelvis collided with Michelle’s arse.

Michelle suddenly yelled out in pleasure announcing the arrival of another orgasm. Chris was close now and withdrawing from her pussy he grabbed his cock and sprayed his cum across the Michelle arse and the lower region of her back.

Michelle tried to get her breath back, but did not have time as Richard elbowed Chris out of the way and slammed into her pussy. He had watched Michelle getting pounded and seen how violent her orgasm had been and he wanted to repeat the cycle.

Michelle could hardly speak or moan now. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she started to orgasm repeatedly. Her pussy was clenching around Richard's cock and her juices were now in free flow, running down her thighs and calves which were now streaked and glistening from the torrent running down them.

Richard used long and hard thrust into his wife, “I am going to cum, take back what is mine, slut. This is my cunt, I reclaim you.”

With that he released a flood of cum into her pussy, coating her walls. Michelle could feel the change in Richard and his calling her a slut was enough to set off the largest orgasm of the night. She half yelled, half screamed as the orgasm washed over her and she began to shake violently. Her legs shook and every part of her body stiffened. Richard’s deflating cock slipped out of her pussy and large dollops of their mixed cum dripped from her pussy to puddle on the floor.

Richard and Chris released Michelle from the restraints and as she slumped from the exhaustions, they carried over to the bed and laid her on it.

Through half-opened eyes she looked around the room, “have all the others left, already?” she asked.

Richard smiled at her, “Yes, you were just a slut hole to fuck to them.” He would tell her later what had really happened, but for now, he would let her imagination continue to think that she had just been fucked by loads of guys.

“mmmm,” Michelle smiled sleepily and snuggled into him as Richard wrapped her in his arms. Chris climbed onto the bed next to them and started to stroke her back.

They would let her and themselves recover and then go again before the club closed and they all had to leave and return to the vanilla world.

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments