Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissive for the First Time

"The tables are turned on dominant Amanda, and she is in for the ride of her life."

9
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I had never been in a truly functional, mutually satisfying, and comfortable sexual relationship with someone. They had all been either one-sided (three guesses whose side was favored... not mine), unfulfilling, or sexless. I was so tired of being asked what I wanted, and unless I gave Google Maps-worthy directions, I didn't get anything.

 

I know it's hard for guys to understand what I need as a woman, but sometimes we want to be taken and just play around. You know, just experiment! Sometimes we don't know what we want either and just want to mess around until we figure it out. Anyhow, I digress.

 

I was finally, at twenty-three, in an amazingly fulfilling sexual relationship with someone who put my sexual needs above his own. Since I tended to do that too, you had two people who were hell-bent on pleasing the other. One of the things he told me early on was that he enjoyed was being tied to the bed. Nothing serious - no whips, chains, or gags... just a little rope and surrendering control every once in a while.

 

I, being a "rope-virgin," I guess you could say, was hesitant but definitely curious. We tried it and it turned out I had a little dominant side of me I never knew I had. He loved being able to give me control and let me use him as I wanted and I apparently loved to tease him, knowing he could not do anything about it.

 

This story, however, is about the first time he decided to turn the tables and tie me to the bed...

 

We had joked about it a couple times, but I was unconvinced that being tied down would do anything for me. I was sure to indicate in our joking that I was not opposed to it, just in case he planned to give it a try. I watched TV in bed one night, unfortunately, the last night of our holiday weekend. Ben showered... again. "I swear, you are WAY too clean," I shouted into the bathroom from the bed. He showered twice a day - once in the mornings and again before bed.

 

"You know that shit's bad for your skin!" I laughed when he put his hand out the shower door and flipped me off. "Yeah, yeah... fuck you too. See who's laughing at 5:30 in the morning when you get up to priss up for work and I'm laying in bed til 6:30."

 

I showered at night, and had already finished getting ready for bed at this point. I, like an average human, showered once a day. He finished showering, toweled off, and came to bed.

 

"Well someone decided to come to bed naked - what's the occasion?" I giggled and cuddled up to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

 

"Oh, you know, just so tickled to be going back to work tomorrow - figured I would give myself a celebratory jack off tonight!"

 

He jokingly played with his flaccid penis and shut his eyes, pretending to masturbate. I laughed and rolled my eyes as we pulled up Netflix to find a show to fall asleep to.

 

After we watched an episode of South Park, I glanced at the clock. "Damn it," I said, "we'd better go to bed or tomorrow is going to suck."

 

We turned out the lights, rolled over, and he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close to him against his chest and kissed me lightly on the lips.

 

"Goodnight, sweetie," he said.

 

He kissed me again, this time a little longer. I started to feel the familiar wetness between my legs. Ben gently parted my lips with his tongue, softly circling his tongue in my mouth. He pulled me closer and moved his hand down to my ass, pulling my hips in toward him. I felt his semi-erect penis putting pressure on my pelvis and I lightly groaned against his kiss.

 

All of a sudden, he flipped me over onto my back and got on top of me. I laughed as he interlocked his hands with mine and covered my laugh with his kiss. He kissed me fiercely, sucking my lower lip and fluttering his tongue on mine. It drove me crazy when he did that. He was amazing at fluttering his tongue and he did it on my tongue to tease me.

 

"Mmmm, you are so good at that," I moaned in his mouth.

 

I instinctively spread my legs a little, lifting my hips to meet his cock. He gripped my hands harder and kissed his way to my ear. He licked around it, stopping at my earlobe to bite it. I instantly felt my pussy get wetter and I reached down to grab his ass, wanting his dick inside me.

 

"Oh, no. Not tonight," he said, laughing kind of devilishly.

 

His fingers were still interlocked with mine and he pulled my right hand do the edge of the bed. He reached over the edge of the bed and grabbed the end of a rope. I got kind of nervous, but mostly turned on as I laughed and playfully tried to resist him.

 

He usually played along when I resisted him if we were just messing around or tickling, but this time, he overpowered me. He wrapped my wrist in rope twice before tying it. As I figured he would, he then leaned to my left side over the bedside and found the other end of the rope - he pulled it, which tightened the right side. The rope was under the mattress, so pulling on my left side pulled the right side tight. I gasped, unexpectedly turned on by this, as he tied my left hand as well.

 

Once he was satisfied that I was tied securely, he came to the center and kissed me deeply. I felt like my pussy was on fire as he rubbed his naked body up against mine. I knew I was his to play with and I had no control, and I loved it. He trailed kisses up my neck and ears, stopping to lick and kiss like he knew I loved. He moved down to my chest and peeled back my front-clasp bra, burying his face between my tits.

 

"I could just fuck these right now, couldn't I?" he said, teasingly. "You would have no way to stop me. I can just use your body for my pleasure if I wanted."

 

He straddled me, slapping my tits with his hard cock. He slapped each nipple with his cock then caressed my neck and face with it.

 

"You like that dick, huh? You want it in your mouth?"

 

I moaned as he teased me, not letting me lick his cock. "Please let me suck it - it's so hard, I want to taste it." I moaned as he slapped me gently with it from cheek to cheek.

 

Instinctively, I tried to reach for it, but got nowhere as I was so securely tied. The resistance of the rope against my skin turned me on even more as Ben moved down my body, kissing a line from my lips to my belly. When he got to my belly, he slowed down, gently licking small circles around on my stomach. He started to lick the spot right next to my panty-line, and once he got the desired reaction

of me squirming, began to flutter his tongue. God, I loved when he did that. It felt like a mini vibrator wherever he put his tongue. I felt myself getting wetter as I squirmed my hips back and forth. I wrapped my legs around his back, trying desperately to bring his pelvis to mine. He easily overpowered my legs and continued down my belly to my legs, obviously avoiding my pussy area.

SaraWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWilliams

 

I tried desperately to pull his head to my pussy, longing for his tongue on me. I was soaking through my thin lace panties and had no control of my own body. I was completely at his mercy. He licked and bit from my knees up to my inner thighs. He went back and forth between my left and right thighs, specifically not giving my aching pussy any attention. I wiggled my hips, trying to meet his tongue with my clit, with no success.

 

"Oh my god, Ben, you're killing me! Please lick me. I want it so bad." I moaned.

 

He laughed and through my panties obliged me with one long lick from my wet slit up to my clit. He lingered here for just a moment and redirected his attention to my hips and inner thighs, biting and leaving me breathless from that one lick. Desperate for this tongue, I moaned and bucked as he left marks on my hips from his nibbling and kissing.

 

After what seemed like an eternity of teasing, he moved his attention back to my wet pussy. He again gave me a long lick from bottom to clit. This time, though, he lingered at my clit, starting with a slow lick and working up to that unreal fast flutter. I thought I was going to cream on him right then.

 

"Oh god, Ben, that is so amazing. Please don't stop, I want to cum so bad!" I begged.

 

He stopped all of a sudden, then almost painfully slowly slipped his tongue underneath the side of my panties right to the center of my slit.

 

"Oh, Amanda, you taste amazing. You are so fucking wet," he groaned into me. I lifted my hips, hoping for his tongue to dip further, but he pulled his tongue away, slowly peeling my panties off me. "I'm going to make you beg," he threatened.

 

Shit, wasn't that what I was already doing? I let my knees fall to the side as I awaited his next move, only hoping he would allow me to cum soon. He took his middle finger and slowly circled around my wet hole. He pushed his finger into my tight cunt, and I almost came immediately. I lifted my hips earnestly and begged him, "Oh god, please, Ben. Fuck me. I want your dick in me so badly."

 

His finger all the way in my dripping cunt, he placed his tongue back on my clit and licked in small circles. As he sped his finger up, fucking me harder, he fluttered his tongue. I was so worked up at this point; I was ready to cum in no time. He abruptly stopped as soon as he felt me tighten around his finger.

 

"Ugh, fuck you! Please let me cum," I begged, laughing. I struggled against my rope bonds, wanting so bad to just finish and I didn't really care how. He started back again, fucking me fiercely with one finger and fluttering my clit with his tongue. I was ready to scream, and I felt the familiar build of an orgasm about to erupt. Once again, as soon as he felt me clench down, he stopped immediately, holding my hips down so I could not rub my thighs together.

 

I was sweating by this point and had still not cum... Somehow I knew it would be worth it. He lay on top of me again, grabbing my waist and putting both hands in my hair. He pulled earnestly, holding my head to one side as he bit and licked my ear.

 

"You want me to fuck you, don't you," he taunted, "you want to cum with me inside you, yes?" I thought I would cum just from his words.

 

"Yes, please give it to me. I want your cock in me and I want to cum so badly, Ben."

 

I felt his hips moving toward mine and I thought I would finally get release. I knew as soon as his cock was inside me, it would be a matter minutes before I came. Instead, I felt the head of his cock rubbing small circles around my pussy. I wanted more than anything else to reach down and grab his ass and pull his cock into me, but no amount of pulling on my restraints would allow me. I planted my feet and thrust my hips up as hard as I could, hoping to catch him off guard, but he was way ahead of me, moving away and denying me his cock.

 

"Ooooh please, Ben. I am begging you, give me your cock. Let me cum with it inside me," I didn't usually talk like that, but I was desperate. Apparently, my begging only made him more motivated to tease. He held down my hips and gave me just one inch of his thick, hard cock. He thrust that inch in and out until I was moaning for it, "Please fuck me, Ben. Give me all of your cock. I can't take it anymore." Apparently, that was what he was waiting for. With no warning, he laid his weight into me, thrusting his dick deep in my drenched cunt.

 

He groaned. "Oh my god, you are so tight right now...." After all of that foreplay, my pussy was tight and longing to be pounded.

 

He gave me my wish. He picked up my hips under my ass with both hands and held nothing back. He went from delicate, gentle teasing to full on fucking me and I knew I was going to explode. His pelvic bone slammed my clit with every thrust and his hard dick was filling me with every thrust. I bucked against him, pulling on my ropes. I wanted to badly to grab his ass and pull him into me, but I could not. I would have to ask for what I wanted.

"Deeper, Ben. Fuck me harder. God, I'm going to cum so hard soon." I pulled against my bonds, feeling myself getting closer. He was whimpering and panting too, and I knew we would cum together this time.

 

"Fuck, Amanda, I'm so close. Cum with me," he begged.

 

I felt myself on the brink; I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I stopped my movement and just rode it out as it washed over me.

 

"Oh my god, I'm cumming. Keep fucking me, I'm cumming," I panted. I rarely get so verbal, but I could not help it. This was the hardest I had cum in a long time. I heard him give a hard groan and yell as he came inside me too. He kept thrusting, moaning and letting both of us ride out our blissful orgasms.

 

As soon as we were both coherent again, he laughed softly and nibbled my ear, kissing tenderly down my neck. He untied my arms and I immediately and instinctively wrapped them around him, my legs still spread with him inside me.

 

"So, looks like I'm not the only one in this relationship who enjoys a little light bondage, huh?" He laughed. "Told you so..."

 

"Oh shut up, you." I laughed, unable to hide my smile but so exhausted from cumming that I couldn't argue with him much. We cleaned ourselves up and laid down again, falling asleep in each others' arms, blissfully content.

Published 
Written by SecretLush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments