Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank you, Sir I needed that

"Kimmi is having a meltdown. Will Sir know how to handle her?"

9
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Sir frowned as he read his text from Kimmi. It said she was quitting graduate school, couldn't do her presentation, was a failure, etc. etc. etc. He had seen this side of Kimmi a few times before. She was a brilliant, talented young lady, but would sometimes become overwhelmed and self-doubt would overtake her. This appeared to be one of those times.

Hmmm, he sighed. I know what she needs and I am the only one who can give it to her.

Sir let himself in her apartment and saw the mess before him. Kimmi was holding a paper, tears streaming down her red face, and shaking all over.

"I suck at this. I can't do this presentation tonight! I can't do it!" she shrieked.

Sir walked to her and clasped her face in his hands and said, "Now listen to me. You are not throwing away a semester of hard work. You can do this. Do you hear me?"

"I can't. I am scared of public speaking and can't remember my speech at all. I can't, I can't I can't" she cried.

This was worse than he had thought.

"Pull down your pants and panties and bend over that counter," he said gruffly.

Kimmi was shocked. "What? You are an asshole, you know that?" she spat.

"Do as you are told. NOW!" Sir said glaring at her.

Kimmi was very distraught and had no fight in her right now. She angrily did as he told her, pulling down her leggings and panties and slamming her elbows on the counter as she bent over.

Looking back at him over her shoulder, she bitched, "There! Happy?"

Sir moved in behind her and put his hand on her bottom and said in a calmer voice, "Now read your paper."

Kimmi started reading her paper among sobs. Sir raised his hand and brought it down hard on her exposed round bottom. Smack

Kimmi jumped and stopped reading, looking back at him with tears in her eyes.

"Read your paper. You want to cry? I will give you something to cry about until you are all cried out. Your spanking will end when you finish your paper."

Kimmi started reading again and he started spanking her again. At one point, she stopped reading and just sobbed while he spanked her. Then, she seemed to get it out and started reading again with a little stronger voice. Sir ceased his smacks and started caressing her very red bottom. But, after every other sentence or so, he would deliver another smack until she finally finished reading. He put his hands gently on her shoulders and raised her back up and turned her around and hugged her. She buried her face in his shoulder and let out a few remaining tears before quieting down.

He lifted her face up and kissed her mouth and wiped away her wet tears.

"That was a good job. Now read it again," he said.

"Ok," Kimmi replied, submitting to him.

Sir grabbed her hand and led her into the living room in front of the fireplace. She was shaking a little and looking down at her paper.

"Stand with your legs spread and read your speech again," he ordered.

He got down on his knees before her while she started reading from her paper again. Starting at her calves, he rubbed her muscles, softly, then roughly, until he felt her muscles relax. He worked his way up her toned thighs, following his fingers with his tongue.

She broke in her speech and he scolded her to keep reading. His thumb stroked her sweet spot and Kimmi started gasping in between her words. Sir licked his finger and then inserted it inside her wet awaiting pussy. His tongue found her clit as his finger fucked her. She was wiggling around a lot and really struggling to keep reading.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

"Kimmi, do not stop. Keep reading to the end," said Sir.

She tried to steady herself and continue reading. Her legs were buckling and he could see her nerves were disappearing through the stimulation. She was relaxing. He inserted a second finger and continued his tongue assault. She shrieked in the middle of her speech which made Sir smile.

He removed his fingers and wrapped them around to grab her voluptuous bottom to hold her in place. He could tell by her voice, she was close to cumming. She screamed out her last sentence with her orgasm. He buried his face in her pussy while she rode out her waves of ecstasy. Yes, this was what she needed.

Sir rose and she collapsed against his chest. While one hand stroked her back, his other hand took her paper from her hand. 

"Put your hands on the hearth and bend over," Sir ordered, after breaking their embrace.

Kimmi obeyed, turning around, bending over, and bracing herself against the brick fireplace. Her voluptuous bottom was presenting itself to Sir. Her face had softened and he thought he saw a little smile appear on her beautiful face before she had turned around. Her tears had dried, and her shoulders dropped showing she was recovering from her panic attack.

"Now, recite your paper from memory. Say it loud and proud!"

Kimmi took a deep breath and started reciting her paper.

"Louder," coached Sir.

"Ok," she said, then started again.

As she was speaking, Sir moved in behind her. She felt his hands caress her sore bottom ever so gently. She kept reciting. Then, he spread her cheeks and pushed his hard cock inside her, breaking her speech. 

"Ahhh," she moaned.

"Keep reading. Louder. Scream your speech to me," ordered Sir.

Sir started pushing slowly, but deep inside her wet pussy. She struggled to concentrate on her speech but kept reciting it. Her voice grew louder with each deep thrust. Sir kept thrusting in and out ... in and out ... in and out ... almost in rhythm with her words.

"That's it, baby. As loud as you can."

Kimmi started yelling out her speech. She wasn't even thinking about it now, and the words just flew out of her mouth. She was consumed with the huge cock inside her. Her legs shook. Her hips were pushing back against him to take him in deeper. Her hands were white from gripping the bricks so hard.

Sir grabbed her hips and started pounding her as hard and fast as he could. Kimmi gasp, but keep yelling out her speech. Her voice was strong and confident. He felt his orgasm coming and tried to hold off, but exploded inside her.  She followed quickly with her own orgasm and broke her speech.

"Finish your speech!" he yelled with a raspy voice.

Kimmi kept talking through her jagged breath and squeals of her orgasm. She got her last sentence out and fought hard to keep standing. Her legs felt like Jello. Sir withdrew his cock and pulled her back to rest against his chest.

He kissed her neck and whispered how proud he was of her. He kept whispering assurances in between his soft kisses as she regained her composure. He was sure she would now excel in her presentation tonight. All signs of doubt and nerves had been spanked, licked, and fucked away.

Kimmi turned and looked up at Sir with her big eyes and smiled whispering, "Thank you, Sir. I needed that."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments