Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wham Bam!

"Daddy pushes his daughter over the edge!"

17
5 Comments 5
8.0k Views 8.0k
974 words 974 words

Her body tensed as each strike of the belt landed, the warm sear of pain working its way out from each impact spot. She squealed lightly each time the leather made contact with her body, but it wasn't in pain alone. She was only just eighteen and very inexperienced, but had loved everything she experienced so far.

During their short time together, he had shown her that pain and pleasure were intertwined as one. When mixed correctly it was a recipe for accessing places so ecstatic, yet calm and relaxed it was like a personal utopia, where only they existed together.

She had been bound for what seemed like an eternity, face down and ass up in his favourite position. He had spent time caressing and oiling her taut little body, teasing her clit and tight little holes with his fingers and tongue, bringing her close to the edge and then stopping to enjoy her begging and frustration at being denied, this only fuelled his fire more.

He was playing, pushing her limits and boundaries, determined to steer her towards the most intense and explosive orgasm ever. He had denied her before and she hadn't understood why until he finally allowed her to cum. She was like putty in his hands. She had given up control to him willingly, knowing full well that if her body were an orchestra, he would play a full concerto on it!

The belt landed with even strikes across her ass, thighs and back, making a sound somewhere between a slap and a crack. The effects on her body were starting to intensify now, each blow was now bringing her desperate pussy close to the edge. She could feel that familiar tingly rush starting off deep inside and knew it wouldn't be long before she was struggling to hold onto her orgasm.

She started to beg, "Please daddy! Please!!"

"No, hold it! don't you dare cum yet!"

slap/crack, slap/crack went the belt

"Please, daddy, I cant! I'm trying!! Oh, fuck!"

Her body tensed completely rigid as she tried with all her might to hold onto her orgasm as it built, she prayed he would release her soon as the dizzy haze of subspace fogged her mind and she struggled to think clearly.

The orgasm, that was all she had to concentrate on, just holding the orgasm.

"Pleassssseee!" She was almost in tears with frustration and desperation, she so desperately wanted to make him happy, but she really wanted to cum too.

"Daddddyyyy!! Pleeeeasssssseee!!" A tear rolled down her freckled cheek as she tried even harder to tense her muscles against the belt strikes.

"You want it that badly, baby?" a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Does my little fucktoy need to cum now?"

"Yessss! Pleeeasssee Daddy?!"

He stepped back a pace and pulled his arm back, ready with the belt for one last strike.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

"Very well, good girl, you may cum now."

He swung the belt in an upwards movement, swiftly. The noise of the leather making contact with her wet pussy reverberated around the room, he had struck it perfectly, landing it across her clit and dripping lips.

She screamed. Loudly. Her pussy exploded with heat and fury, like someone had just thrown a match into a fireworks shop. The surprise and shock of impact pushed her completely over the edge and she lost her control to the swirling mass of electrical ecstasy that was ripping through her mind and body. She shook and shuddered violently against her bindings, unable to move or make any noise apart from a continual low guttural moan.

Before she had even had a chance to recover, his thick cock was thrust deep into her convulsing tightness and he started to fuck her hard. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as the electrical storm went up several notches inside her.

"This is your reward for being a such a good slut baby, daddy is proud of you."

He pounded her deep from behind, holding her down by the back of the neck. her body was shaking like she was holding onto a pneumatic drill, the guttural moan started to increase in pitch and he increased the pace and intensity, sensing what was coming next.

She exploded like a crate of TNT, her screams and wails of pleasure must have given the neighbours something to worry about, but that didn't matter to her at all. Her pussy was burning like a fire and as she reached her peak, she squirted like a fountain, shooting several big bursts of juice out everywhere and soaking them both.

He felt her clamp around his cock hard, several times in a row as she squirted. It caught him off guard and he couldn't hold on any longer. He roared and dug his fingers into her ass cheek and neck as he pumped her tight little hole full of his thick sticky cum.

They both froze for a moment to catch their breath, the still quiet of post-orgasmic bliss engulfing them both completely.

He untied her swiftly and made her squat down on the floor, leaning back against the bed. He placed his hand under her pussy and collected the dripping cum in his palm.

"You know the rules, baby. If you make me cum in your pussy you're wasting a good meal."

He brought his palm up to her mouth.

"Thank you, Daddy."

After she had eaten her meal, he picked her up gently in his arms and carried her off to the shower.

"You're such a good girl, baby. Daddy is very proud of you. Now let's get you cleaned up and we can eat ice cream and read a story together."

 

If you like my writing then please rate it and don't forget to follow me for future filth fiction!

 

Published 
Written by Dick_Powers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments