Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

1 day until Revelation

"Jared gets punished."

11
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Jared was ashamed. He had let his Lady down, but how could he help himself. She had opened up a new world of pleasure for him. He was sure now that he wanted to serve her.

He went downstairs the next morning, after being dismissed last night with the promise of punishment come morning. With a fluttery heart and a stomach in knots, he knocked at her door and waited for the command to enter. Jared heard her soft voice, telling him to enter.

“Pet, come in. At least, you are dressed appropriately,” she told him, noticing that he was naked, hard, and collared.

“Yes, my Mistress,” he replied.

Jared had learned enough by now that begging would only make it worse. He stood straight with his head tilted forward, eyes downcast. He had come a long way in the four days he had been here.

She watched him with a critical eye. Outwardly, she was calm and serene, but on the inside, she was pleased at his progress. Lady Eva knew that she had overwhelmed him on purpose to punish him. That was the last task he would face, before he made his decision.

“You earned punishment time. Adam will not be assisting us with this session. Both of my pets have a free day today. I enlisted some special help,” Lady Eva said, cryptically.

No expression crossed his face, but inside he was excited and worried. Jared had gotten used to Julia and Adam, now there would be a new person to get accustomed to. He waited patiently.

“Pet, meet Dominique. She is a special friend of mine,” Lady Eva said, directing his attention to the tall woman in the corner of the room.

Jared's eyes widened. This was the stereotypical version of a Domme. She was 5'11” tall, only an inch or so taller than him. Her long, straight hair was jet black and clasped in a clip at the nape of her neck. White alabaster skin, dark eye make up, and ruby red lips made up the severe face of this intimidating woman.

Dominique was dressed in a black leather bustier, black leather pants, and thigh high black leather boots. Crimson nails caught his attention, and for some reason a cold chill of fear coursed through him.

She stood up and in her boots, she was well over 6'2”.

“Is this the worm that has no control?” she asked Lady Eva, as if he was not even there.

“Yes. He came to me four days ago with the delusion that he was dominant. He has progressed beautifully, until last night when he was unable to control himself,” Eva told her friend.

“What did he do?” Dominique inquired.

“He spilled sperm everywhere. All over himself, like a virgin school boy. That wouldn't have bothered me, except he made the mistake of getting it all over me, too,” Eva answered.

Dominique sneered in disgust. She truly disliked men, preferring the softness of women. She stood up and walked to the worm in question. Grabbing him by the collar, she led him into the side room, where a new device stood.

Jared took one look at the device and knew that he had met his match. Standing in the center of the room was a large metal “X”. He looked at the shackles at the top and bottom, nonchalantly. What had caught his attention was the large dildo in the center.

Looking back at his Lady, Jared pleaded with his eyes. Eva stared back at him, before approaching him. With a gentle finger under his chin, she smiled softly.

“You brought this onto yourself, pet. Your control is horrible,” she said, softly.

“You are too soft on your pets, love,” Dominique said to Eva.

Jared did not miss the look between them. These two were lovers. He wondered if Dominique controlled his Lady. The green eyed monster named jealousy reared its ugly head. He glared at Dominique, earning himself a slap across the face.

Dominique looked at the insignificant creature in front of her. How dare he look at her without her permission! Her hand print was bright red across his left cheek. She would break him.

Grabbing him by the hair, she dragged him to the stand. Although fire was in his eyes, he went with no complaints. She cuffed his hands to the top arms. With a cruel sneer, she pushed the thick dildo into his dry ass. Watching him wince, Dominique went to shackle his feet, securing him to the machine.

Jared's ass, still sore from last night's hard fucking, was on fire, as the fake cock worked its way just past his prostate. Even though it hurt, the direct stimulation to his prostate had his cock hardening. Jared was unable to stand flat. The angle and height of the toy had him on his toes.

Dominique went to the back of the stand and flipped a switch there. This turned on a vibrating effect. His normally semi hard nipples got harder, as the vibrations tickled his prostate. He was being continuously and rapidly milked.

Lady Eva sat in the corner, watching with a wicked gleam in her eye. Jared watched, as his Lady rubbed her breasts through her shirt. Dominique circled the machine, making sure that all was secure.

Getting her riding crop, she stood in front of Jared. Trailing it across his chest, she sneered at him, with contempt in her eyes. Reaching down, she pulled on his ball sac. The downward pull on his nuts pulled him further down on the vibrating cock in his ass.

Dominique lifted Jared's heavy cum filled sac, moving them out of the way. She, then, whipped his inner thighs with her crop. Immediately, a bright red slash appeared, as he flinched.

“The way I figure it, worm, you are due ten lashes. Five for cumming on your Mistress, and five for being male. That was one,” she growled into his ear.

Dominique quickly lashed one more onto that thigh, before working on the other inner thigh. Even though he had only gotten four lashes so far, there were tears streaming from his eyes from the sharp, stinging pain.

Lady Eva, watching her pet's punishment, had worked one of her breasts from her shirt. Gently rolling and pulling on her pink nipple, she worked it until it was pert and hard. Squeezing her full breast, she looked at Jared directly in the eye, teasing him.

Jared was unable to take his eyes off of her breast, so he was unprepared for the lashes across his bare ass. Dominique dished out the remaining six lashes to his ass, as he watched Lady Eva seduce him from the corner.

Jared's cock bobbed. Between the blood rushing to his ass and thighs, making the area warm and tingly, and the vibrating cock in his asshole, he wondered how he was going to be able to control himself, if his Mistress took her show any further.

Dominique nodded to Eva, signaling to her to progress. Eva slipped her shirt all the way off, showing Jared that she was wearing no bra.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Her breasts were heavy and aching, as she kneaded them. Dominique, affected by the show as well, walked over to the seductive Eva.

Cupping the back of her neck gently, she leaned down and pressed her lips to Eva's. The two women kissed softly. Their tongues touching and tasting each other. Dominique's hand cupped underneath Eva's breasts, pushing them together. Eva slid her hands down Dominique's back to rest on her ass.

Jared watched, as the bitch broke the kiss and sucked one of his Lady's nipples into her mouth. He saw his Lady arch her back, as the other woman flicked her tongue over the candy pinkness of her nub. He began to struggle against his bonds, but had to stop, as the more he moved, the vibrator rubbed his prostate gland.

Eva loved when Dominique sucked on her tits. She knew just how to suck and where to make it feel like there was a direct line connecting her nipples to her clit. She squeezed Dominique's ass cheeks, before rubbing her fingertips down her crack and pressing in where Dominique's puckered asshole was located.

Dominique loved to have her ass played with. Eva knew this and pressed rhythmically into the covered hole, making the tall woman's hips move slightly. Dominique moaned softly, then pulled away.

Returning to the man on the stand, she glanced at his erection, grabbed the base, and roughly started jerking him off. As overstimulated as Jared was, it was not long before he felt the tingling start in his balls. Just as he was about to spew his cum, Dominique squeezed the base hard, cutting off the route his cum took.

Jared felt the contractions of his orgasm, but was unable to actually cum. His balls felt heavy and full. They ached, horribly.

Eva was so wet. Watching her pet get worked over by her lover was making her so horny. She wanted to touch herself so badly. Wiggling out of her skirt, she slid down in her seat and opened her legs. Rubbing her fingers over her lips in circles, she let the pleasant tingles fill her pussy.

She spread her lips open wide. Her pink flesh was moist and glistening, as she rubbed up and down beside her clit. Dipping her finger inside her wet hole, she pulled them out and held them up.

Jared, mesmerized by what he was watching, saw her fingers, all shiny with her juices. He watched his Lady suck her nectar off her fingers, before pushing them back inside. His Lady started riding her own fingers, roughly. She was getting off on watching him suffer.

Dominique lit the very same candle that Eva had tortured Julia with the other day. Holding it above his cock and balls, she let a drop land on his sac. The pain was sharp and immediate. The next drop had the same result.

Jared had to push deep in his mind. He had to find a way to transfer the pain into pleasure, take the pain inside him. He knew that this was an impossible feat, as Eva was distracting him in order to take his control away.

His Lady's moans were increasing in volume. She had three fingers all the way inside her cunt, and he could literally see her muscles milking them. Her clit was huge and pulsing.

Eva was literally gasping, as electric shocks went through her. With her other hand, she slapped sharply on her throbbing clit, making it dance and swell. Jared felt that slap in the head of his dick, but it came from no hand.

Dominique pulled a piece of transparent tape out. She placed it over the slit in his cock, sealing it. She wanted him to feel pain, but did not want to damage his parts.

With his cock slit sealed, she dipped the candle over again. This time covering his whole cock head in hot wax. Jared hollered out in pain. His dick was on fire. His ass was on fire. His balls were aching. He was so horny that he wanted to explode.

Dominique, happy now that there was no way the worm would be able to spew his filth, returned to Eva. Getting to her knees, she kissed her lover softly, before spreading her legs further apart. Licking around Eva's fingers, she tongued and sucked her pussy lips.

Standing back up, she pulled her pants off. Jared saw Dominique's hairy pussy, before she strapped on an enormous strap on dildo. Pulling Eva up and out of the chair, she sat down. Patting her thighs, she had Eva sit down onto the fake cock.

Jared watched as the bulbous head disappeared into Eva's tight cunt. All eight inches sank into his Lady. He wanted to howl. It should be his dick, not that bitch's fake dick. Eva's pink, inner pussy lips stretched around the soft toy.

Dominique pulled the toy out of her friend, then pushed it back inside. Her movements getting quicker and harder. Eva's pussy juices coated the toy, making it as shiny as her fingers were earlier. She was gasping and moaning. She was so close.

Jared was in agony, but wanting to cum, as well. He could feel his cum rushing forward, and every time the contractions started and the sperm bubbled forward, it was impeded by the tape and wax. He could not cum, literally.

Eva's moans turned into cries and screams, as Dominique quickly frigged her clit, as she pounded her friend's pussy, hard. Eva pulled her nipples out hard and let them bounce back, then pinched them, roughly. All the tingles in her pussy had radiated out to her ass and thighs.

Ripples were coursing through her. She felt gushes of her nectar push out of her pussy and soak the chair and Dominique's thighs. Eva saw flashes of color and light, as she exploded in a huge orgasm.

Jared watched his Mistress lose control. His own orgasm immenient. The vibrations in his ass were sending him over the edge. His prostate had had enough and was sending the fluid out his dick one way or another.

Dominique's having untangled herself from Eva, returned to Jared. Peeling off the wax, roughly, she ripped the tape off his cock head. Squeezing his balls tightly, she pressed the area behind them.

“Cum, worm,” she grated out.

With a scream, he shot out a jet of sperm. His cock alternated between jetting his cum out and pouring it out. He instinctively rode the cock in his ass, helping to assist it out of him, before collapsing forward.

Seeing him hang on the stand by his wrists, ankles, and asshole, Dominique laughed. She released his feet and pulled the vibrating cock from his ass. His wrists were then released, and he fell to the floor.

Eva, having composed herself and redressed, stepped over him and walked to the door. Dominique followed her. Before exiting, she turned to Jared.

“Today was the last lesson. Tomorrow, you are free. I will talk to you later. I suspect you have much to say,” she said, as she closed the door.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments