Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bad Day Turned Good

5
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
7.6k words 7.6k words
Jen had a bad day at work, she’d been texting me all day andfrequently complaining about having to stay late. Sadly, it was nothing new and it was happening more often than ever. Usually I’d resent her having to stay behind, but this day it was quite good fortune. It gave me time to prepare. I’d decided several days before that I needed to cheer her up and treat her; now it had fallen into place quite well. After work, I’d made the trip into town to get the necessary supplies when she’d text me to say she’d be a few hours late. That sealed the deal. So the surprise was set, she was due home any minute and I had the feeling that we were going to have a fun night.

The front door swung open, letting an unseasonably cold draught and the sound of gusting wind into the warm, quiet calms of the house. Jen walked in and slammed the door shut behind her, sighing and shaking herself off, complaining of the cold. I could see the relief she felt as she threw her bag to the floor and dropped her coat on top. She sighed again and walked over to me, sat in my chair, to kiss me.

“Evening,” she sung, belying her mood. She was always stubborn like that, I found it quite cute. “Sorry I’m so late, Adam, I jus-“ I cut her off and she stopped.

“It’s ok, I know.” I stood up to hug her and kiss her again. Despite the weather, she still felt warm under my hands. Inviting. I had to wrench myself away from her and hold her by the shoulders. “You don’t need to apologise. I’ll make us a drink, you go upstairs, get out of those work clothes and relax a little, ok?”

She smiled at me, happily, and I smiled back. “I’d like that.” She said, smiling again and turning to skip off towards the stairs.

I sat back down in my chair and listened to her footsteps. She climbed the stairs at a trot, walked across the landing. The bedroom door opened, and closed again. There was a pause for a second and then a few more footsteps, I assumed towards the bed. Now I smiled.

I’d left a surprise for her, on the bed. A new outfit I’d bought for her that afternoon. And a few surprises, dotted around, to give her a taste of what was to come. No doubt she’d spotted it, by now. She was probably already reading the note I’d left, too. She had five minutes, the note told her. Five minutes to get out of her work clothes and into her outfit. I glanced up at the clock, noting the time. She had five minutes of free will, it told her. Five minutes to get changed, prepare herself and do as she pleased. After five minutes, she was to be kneeling on the bed, back to the door, and await instructions. She was not to look around. I smiled again, imagining her face as she took in the situation before her.

Those five minutes went by quickly. She was busy up there, for those five minutes. I could hear the sounds of frantic movement and quick footsteps. If only I’d thought to put in a camera, but there’s always next time. At five minutes, the room went still and silent. I smiled and whispered to myself “Good girl.” Another two or three minutes wouldn’t hurt though.

Eventually, I made my way to stairs, listening at the bottom. I couldn’t hear anything. But I was determined that she would. I made every footfall count, slow and resonating like an approaching drum beat. I knew she’d be listening to every step, counting and waiting impatiently; desperately. When I reached the closed bedroom door, I stopped touching the handle and waited 10 seconds before slowly and audibly opening the door.

There she was. Just as I’d ordered, she was kneeling on the bed, facing away from me. The first thing I saw was her arse, tight and firm it stood proudly in front of me. The little red and black thong she wore did nothing to hide it; I loved that. I stood admiring its contours for a few seconds, resisting the temptation to run over and sink my teeth into it. There she was, on her knees; her dark hair fell down her back to meet the matching corset she wore, as she held her head high. Her bare shoulders were pushed back, her posture perfect, the crease of her spine emerging from under her top to run into her arse and then her long legs, sheathed in black stockings. I loved taking in the sight of her, especially from behind. I could feel my excitement growing already.

I closed the door behind me, pushing it to, and noticed her breathing heavily. Her posture was perfect, but her chest and shoulders rose and fell heavily. I wasn’t the only one already excited. Her right leg was twitching slightly against the bed. I decided to test the waters.

“Stop twitching, keep deadly still.” I told her, flatly.

Her leg ceased immediately, her breathing however seemed to become a little more ragged. I couldn’t resist a smile. I took a few slow, heavy steps towards her, still drinking in the sight of her. A quick glance around showed me all I needed to know. Her work clothes were in a discarded heap in the corner, thrown aside. Several pairs of handcuffs lay on the sideboards, where I’d left them, though the restraints I’d placed on the bed had been moved. I smiled again; someone was curious. The bed sheets were wrinkled and roughed up. A little more than I’d expected. I glanced at her bedside and saw her top drawer open an inch. Now I had to smile. I knew what she kept in there.

I stopped directly behind her, licking my lips. I could smell the perfume she wore, it always had the same effect on me. I couldn’t resist it and she knew it. I watched her shoulders rise and fall with her breathing, saw a single bead of sweat run down her neck and down her back, but still I didn’t move. I waited. After a minute, she turned her head to the side and I shot forward. My hands either side of her face, I leaned in close to her ear and brushed my nose against her neck; she shivered at the touch.

“What did I tell you?” I asked her, calmly. She didn’t respond, so I continued. “What did the note tell you to do?”

She cleared her throat and stammered out, “To kneel here, facing away from the door.” I waited, but no more was coming.

“And?” I whispered in her ear, my breath on the nape of her neck.

“And…” she stammered as my lips found her neck gently, but continued. “And not to turn around.”

I released my grip and dropped my hands to her shoulders, rubbing them with the palms of my hands.

“So why did you just turn around?” I asked her. Again, there was no response. I bit her shoulder gently and she gasped as I ran my teeth over her skin. “Do I have to ask you again?”

“I… I don’t know” she stammered.

I let go and tutted. I discreetly grabbed a pair of handcuffs nearby and climbed onto the bed behind her, kneeling too. She tensed up. Running my hands down her shoulders and her arms, I eased them back towards me. Pulling them together, I held both of her hands in mine and leaned forward to kiss her shoulder. Brushing my head against hers, I kissed along her shoulder and up her neck, until my teeth found her earlobe and bit it gently, raking over it. Her perfume was driving me mad, I wanted to feast on her right then. Now I spoke quietly in her ear again.

“Do not disobey me again.”

Holding both her wrists in one hand, I snapped the cuffs over them and released her hands, which fell against her back. I shuffled up close behind her, my hips only inches from hers. Kissing and biting her neck and shoulder again, my hands traced out her collar bones and followed down her chest. She sighed and her head fell back to rest on me as my hands stroked over her. The front of her top was a lace affair; from bottom to top it was held together in black lace, against the red material and tied off at the bottom. It seemed to suit her well, with the lace-up front showing her entire cleavage, and down to her navel, it just about reigned in her breasts.

I ran my fingers down the edge of the material on either side, stroking gently over the curve of her breasts. I knew I was close to her nipples, barely hidden behind the corset, when she sighed heavily, wiggling her hips and her chest. I can’t deny it, that did make me smile. As she adjusted her body, her cuffed hands brushed against my manhood, raging against my trousers. I bit her neck to acknowledge the contact and saw her lick her lips. I waited a few seconds, my hands still running the line of her corset, but she didn’t move again. She was learning.

“Good girl.” I muttered in her ear and she straightened up, pushing her chest out. I swear I heard the corset groan. “You want to touch it, don’t you?” She only nodded and licked her lips. “So take it out, stroke it.”

Her hands worked quickly, undoing my trousers she soon had them open and her restrained hands inside my boxers, clumsily searching. Hoping to distract her, I stroked my palms over her chest and over her heaving breasts, following the curve of them up to her shoulders again. I dragged the back of my fingers down them again to feel the bullets of her nipples desperately pushing against the thin material. She moaned and bit her lip as my fingers pinched them, but she managed to free my manhood from its prison. Almost desperately, she ran it through her hands, rubbing the head through her fingers and trying to pull me closer to her. She moaned again, though I wasn’t sure which stimulated her more, while my hands massaged her breasts.

Just as her hands found a firm grip of my shaft, I jumped back off the bed. She mewled, her hands searching behind her, but she stayed kneeling in that spot. I kicked off my trousers and my boxers, adding my shirt to the pile, before I grabbed her cuffs and pulled her back off the bed roughly. I stood her up, still with her back to me, and reached under the sideboard where I’d hidden another surprise for her. She stayed stock still as I fastened the small collar around her neck, complete with leash.

I spoke gently in her ear again. “Do you like your new collar?” I gave a small amount of pressure to it as I did so.

She took a deep breath and moaned before answering. “Yes. Thank you.”

“Good.”

I suddenly grabbed her shoulders and pushed her forwards, away from the bed, then turned her around to face me for the first time. A fire burned in her eyes and I just had to kiss her. My hands held her face and I kissed her hard and deep. She reciprocated and I felt her body lurch forward, trying to get closer. I reached a hand down her back, pulling her into me and wrapped my other in her hair. She moaned into me and kissed me harder, as I felt her leg brushing against mine.

I broke the kiss and pushed her back into the wall behind her, kissing her again for a second. Again, though, I broke it and held her by the shoulders. Her eyes were still closed, her lip bitten, hoping for more. It took all my resolve to turn her face away, but I spun her about to face the wall, pushing her chest into it and my hips into hers. My hands on her hips, I kicked her legs apart as I whispered in her ear to spread them.

She moaned again and her head rubbed against the wall as she complied. I kissed her shoulder and squeezed her hips, then dropped to my knees. My hands on her arse, I admired the sight before me. I massaged her cheeks in my hands, gripping tightly, kissing her lower back. Her hips squirmed and she purred, her head against the wall. My hands stroked the outline of her arse, over her hips, down her thighs and up the backs of her legs again, gripping her in my fingers.

I couldn’t resist anymore and finally bit her arse, holding her hips tight in my hands. I ragged my head a little, side to side, as her hips bucked and she moaned loudly.

“You like that, babe?” I asked her, biting the other cheek too and peppering her with kisses. She only moaned in response, but it was enough. “I think you do, I can smell your sex from here.” I told her as my fingers now stroked over her panties, pressing down enough to see her lips parting through them. They were sodden and a groan left her that I felt through her throbbing slit. “Have I done all this?”I asked her, noisily sucking my wet fingers. “Or have you been naughty without me?”

She didn’t respond. I stood up, leaving her pressed against the wall, and walked over to her open drawer. I opened it fully to reveal her toy collection. There, on top, was a small pink vibrator. It was still moist. I grabbed it and a dildo that lay next to it, about eight inches long with a suction cup on the end. I threw that on the bed, taking the vibrator over to her.

“This is wet, my sweet Jenny.” I told her. “How is it wet?”

She stammered “I…”

“Were you playing without me, in your five minutes, is that it?”

There was a second’s pause for thought and she slowly answered a yes.

“It’s ok.” I told her. I walked up behind and switched it on, just behind her ear, the buzzing very audible. “I told you that you had five minutes to yourself, didn’t I?”

“Yes.”

“Did you finish?” I asked her. I heard her swallow, I was so close to her, before she answered.

“No.”

I switched it off and pressed it against her lips. She opened her mouth and I eased it inside. “Clean it.”

She immediately locked her lips around it, sucking and licking it clean until I pulled it away from her, tugging back her head with a fistful of hair. I bit her neck again and kissed gently below her jaw. I could feel her raising pulse against my lips.

“Do you want me to join in? Shall we carry on?” I asked her, smiling to myself.

“Yes.” She answered, a desperate tone to her voice. I released her hair.

“Ask me properly.”

“Please, Adam. Please fuck me with my vibrator.” The tone of her voice was rising and I loved every desperate word.

I grabbed her shoulders again and turned her around, looking into her burning, pleading eyes for a second before pushing her back into the wall again and holding my forehead to hers. I kissed her hard, my left hand pushing her back into the wall. The other brought the vibrator up to her breasts. Switching it on, it immediately found her nipple and she squirmed under me. Moaning through the kiss, her chest arched out to press into my own. For a second I too felt the gentle vibrations before it moved to her other breast and she slid down the wall a little, whimpering. I released her and she barely kept her balance as I broke the kiss.

I dropped to my knees to meet her dripping panties. Every contour was visible through the flimsy material. I reached out a tongue and took one lick of her slit, through her panties. God how I loved her taste. I could smell her excitement and it only made me want to taste her more. My thumb rubbed her clit through them and she squirmed again, moaning. An idea struck me; I stood up and fetched her dildo from the bed, her eyes followed me the whole way, and brought it back to her.

“Open wide.” I told her.

She did, as I inched it into her mouth, her tongue darting all around it. She took it into her mouth and sucked it passionately, her eyes burrowing inside my mind as she did. I smiled at her, trying to give me a show, and blew a kiss at her. “Show me what a good little cocksucker you are, baby.” Her eyes widened a little and then immediately closed as she focussed on the length in her mouth, sucking it dutifully. I had other duties now.

I dropped to my knees again, kissing at her damp panties. A muffled moan above me put a grin on my face. I pulled them away from her in one movement as she kicked them off impatiently. I held her hips, nudging her legs apart further, and dived into her. Her legs immediately clamped around me. I pulled back as she squirmed and moaned, mewling. We locked eyes for a second, still sucking hard on a mouthful of dildo. I bit the inside of her thigh and she muffled out a yell as our eyes met again.

“Keep. Still.” I told her flatly.

She nodded her head quickly and moaned impatiently.

I went back to her slit again, kissing and sucking her lips as she tried desperately to keep still. Her knee twitched next to me and her hips bucked periodically, but I held her still in my hands. My lips found her clit and I sucked hard as her whole body thrashed and she wailed around the dildo. I found myself grinning at the sight.

I sat back on my haunches and looked her in the eye as I reached for the vibrator. I stood up, removing the dildo from her mouth for a second. She gasped and immediately bit her lip, before I offered her the vibrator again. She sucked it eagerly, winking at me as she did. I gave her thigh a little slap and she yelped.

“Don’t get cheeky now, Jenny.” I told her, with a grin, pushing the dildo back into her mouth.

There was a small mewl as I kneeled again. Her lips were dripping and I just couldn’t resist a long, hard lick of her slit before I gave her what she wanted. I pushed myself as deep into her folds as I could, my tongue quickly probing at her hot tunnel. I forced myself to lean back, raising the vibrator before her.

We made eye contact as I switched it on and held it only inches away from her quivering lips. She muffled out a plea and I pressed it against her. She instantly bucked against it, while I ran it down her lips and up again.

“Grind on it, Jen. Earn it.” I encouraged her.

Her hips went wild, bucking and grinding against it she moaned all she could around her gag as her she leaked more and more as her excitement grew. She was nearly screaming out around the gag when I said one word, just loud enough to hear.

“Stop.” That was all I said, but she did.

She was panting, sweating and shaking. Pleading moans were mumbled out, but she stopped with the vibrator an inch above her clit. I pressed it down and she again tried her best not to thrash about, yelling out above me in a desperate mumble.

I pulled it slowly down her lips, pushing it steadily into her. Her moans were endless now, as her juices flowed from her. I gathered them up in my hand and licked her juices up, pulling the toy almost out of her.

“Grind it.” I told her.

She needed no more encouragement, her hips thrashed out again and she was soon again yelling out her pleasure. Closer and closer she came to her climax, until with an evil smile, I repeated that one word.

“Stop.”

She wasn’t quite so willing, this time. She took a few seconds to wind down, but feeling a light sting of my hand on her thigh again she stopped, shuddering and panting. Her eyes were boring down into me, but I ignored her stare.

I stood up, pulling the dildo from her mouth with a pop, again she cleaned off the vibrator with nothing less than total enthusiasm. I think she enjoys her flavour as much as I do.

“You like the taste, Jenny doll?” I asked her with a wink.

She only smiled cheekily back at me, nodding and biting her lip. Her legs crossed together tightly.

I threw them both on the bed and turned back to her. I kissed her hard, pulling her away from the wall, I pulled her into me. Her kisses were getting harder and hotter. I spun her around and unceremoniously pushed her into the wall again, smiling as she moaned at the impact. I released her cuffs and her hands sprung free.

The cuffs I threw aside and again turned her to face me, pushing her into the wall and closing to her. Her face was flushed and sweating. When I was only an inch from her, I whispered to her.

“Kiss me.”

She flew onto me, but I pushed her against the wall, pulling her hair back and kissing her hard. Her fingernails dug into my chest and scratched down, trailing red marks. I took her hand in mine and placed it around my aching manhood. She tried to breathe in, feeling me throbbing and pulsing, but I only kissed her harder. Both hands found my shaft and she began to stroke it, smearing my pre-cum over it and massaging my balls. My hands found her chest, caressing and then grasping her breasts, we both moaned into each other’s kiss.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

She began to jerk on my shaft and it took all my self-control not to take her there, against the wall.

I took a hold of her leash and pulled her away. She looked at me in surprise and pouted a little, but she went along with my directions. I led her to the bed, where the restraints lay.

“Pick them up.” She did. I led her to the door, opening it slightly and turning back to her. “Cuff yourself.”

It was a bit awkward, but using her teeth she managed it. I took the length of material from her and looped it over the door, picking her arms up over her head and slamming the door shut, trapping the cuffs in it.

I closed in on her, pushing her against the door with a thump, and kissed her hard. Her hands pinned above her head, I held her against the door and dropped a hand to her throbbing mound. She was soaking wet and radiating heat. She purred into my kiss at my touch and I couldn’t resist slipping a finger inside her.

I could feel the heat she was pumping out, I could see the sweat that ran down her neck, across her collar and down her cleavage. Her body was covered in tiny droplets, she glinted in the lamplight.

She quivered and shook, but kept still as she felt the palm of my hand against her navel. I took a hold of the string holding her heavy, busy breasts in her corset. We looked each other in the eye. She said nothing, but her lip grew white from biting it so hard, as she stared into my soul. Another bead of sweat raced down her chest. Of course, I had to lick it up and follow the trail, kissing her jaw and brushing our faces together.

I pulled the lace and her eyes grew wider as the corset buckled under the tension. I pulled the corset from her body as her chest sprang free, and I threw it onto the bed. All she had left were her stockings, the cuffs around her wrists and the collar around her neck.

My mouth dropped to her breasts. My tongue found her cleavage, licking up to her throat and kissing her, my hands pressed her breasts together and massaged them. A deep growl rumbled from her as I bit down her breasts, cupped in my hands, and licked around them teasingly.

I latched onto her nipples, hard as iron, and sucked them hard, flicking with my tongue and running them through my teeth. Her back bent double straining against her cuffs, and my hands gripped her arse, pulling her into me. My shaft pressed against the heat of her slit and her hips began to grind automatically. Another light slap to the thigh stopped her immediately. It was my turn to grind against her, though I allowed her thrusting out her chest.

Leaving her hanging again, I walked over to the bed and retrieved the dildo. Her eyes widened a little and she shuffled in her cuffs in anticipation, licking her lips. I offered her the suction cup and her tongue darted out to wet it up. Smiling, I turned it around and offered her the head with a wink. She licked around it and sucked it once, her lips smacking as she released it. I had to grin, she was so cute and naughty.

I dropped a hand to her slit and cupped it, pressing my palm onto her and rubbing gently. Her eyes closed and her lips pursed together, enjoying the touch. I released her again and pushed the dildo onto the smooth panel of the door behind her. Her labia brushed against it as she leaned back, biting her lip she looked me in the eyes pleadingly, unable to reach it due to her cuffs. Stroking over her mound again, I reached up to adjust them.

I loosened the cuffs, bending her straight over, tugging on her collar to elicit a murmur of approval, with her arms behind her back and tightening them up again. She looked me in the eyes, saying nothing but pleading with me all the same. The cockhead behind was brushing against her; she was so close to it, bent over against her cuffs.

“Tell me what you want, Jen.” I told her, my tone as level as possible, stroking the hair out of her eyes. “Tell me exactly what you want.”

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, the light contact distracting her.

“I want you.”

I said nothing for a second, only watching her squirm in front of me.

“What about me, Jen?” I insisted.

She looked up at me, agony in her eyes. I truly loved that look.

“I want your cock.”

“That’s better.” I told her, pulling my fingers out and sucking them. “But where do you want it?”

She cried out a little, her legs bouncing, before answering.

“I want your cock inside me.” I paused for a few seconds and she looked up at me again, passion in her eyes. “I want you to fuck me, please!”

Her hips shuffled, feeling the head behind nudging against her.

I picked up her head and looked her in the eyes, brushing her hair away, and popped my thumb in her mouth. She sucked on it greedily. I bent her over now, lined her up and pushed her back onto the dildo behind her, inch by inch until her fantastic arse came to rest on the door. She moaned with every inch, until a guttural groan from her very stomach escaped her as she took it all.

I held her there, its full length lodged inside her, and I cupped her hanging breasts, grasping them in my fingers and rolling her nipples. Her hips were rolling against the rod inside her. I knelt down to face her, looking into each other’s eyes. I whispered to her.

“You don’t care what cock it is right now, do you Jen? You just want something to fuck, don’t you, like a true naughty bitch?” She whimpered and tried to lean forward to kiss me, but her cuffs stopped her.

She bit her lip hard in frustration.

“I want your cock inside me, please.” She begged, chewing her lip. “I am a naughty bitch.” She added with a cheeky grin.

My naughty bitch.” I corrected her. She moaned loudly, nodding.

“I’m your naughty bitch.”

I pushed her back again, sure that she was taking it all. I stood up straight, my manhood springing up in front of her face, inches away. Her tongue darted out, but I was out of reach.

“Come forward a bit, babe.” I told her.

She eased forward, the dildo slipping out as she neared me. Finally, she could get her lips around me and was about to suck when I pulled on her collar to stop her. She looked up, wide eyes ready and waiting for the command. A few inches were still inside her, so I shuffled forward. I gripped her collar, controlling her movements.

“Open your mouth.” She did, wide, her tongue lolling out ready.

I rubbed my head around her lips, testing her. She didn’t move a muscle, except her leg kicking out behind her in frustration. She could taste my pre-cum, I was sure, but her self-control was strong.

“Tongue.” I told her.

She licked out as far as she could, quickly. She reached my throbbing head easily, licking it up and down, then circling the top.

“Lips.” Her lips locked around my head, they worked back and forth, steadily milking it. Her tongue was still going strong, lapping at my leaking slit. I was biting my own lip, now.

I pointed to the dildo behind her, gleaming with her juices and I pointed down to my manhood, my head hidden behind her tight lips. She wasn’t letting go.

“Show me how much cock you really want, like a true naughty little bitch.”

Her eyes lit up with the challenge and she set off immediately. Her mouth clamped around my shaft and her tongue darted out. Her whole body began to rock and thrust backwards and forwards, swinging on her cuffs. The door shook with every thrust as she squeezed every inch inside herself, trailing her tongue down my length and licking her way back up, lips still sealed around me. My head fell back and I gave out a groan as deep as Jen.

“You love that, don’t you Jen? You love two cocks at once, admit it.”

She moaned loudly, her mouth full, and nodded her head. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, and held on as she kept up the pace, pulling her onto me and pushing her back.

She seemed inspired, she was taking more and more, faster and faster. I reached down to grab her swinging breasts and mash them in my hands. She moaned harder than ever, the door banging with another big thrust, and I felt the vibrations from her run straight through me. I shuddered, uncontrollably. I wasn’t going to last a whole lot longer at that pace, but neither was she.

She fucked and fucked against the cock inside her, as though she never would again. She moaned constantly around the meat in her mouth, but still she sucked, still she wrapped her tongue around my shaft over and over. I dived off her quickly, with a deep slurp her mouth released me, followed by a plaintive cry.

“No!” She cried. “Please! I want it! I want you!”

I pulled her off the dildo too and she whimpered again. But I had other plans. I opened the door, releasing her cuffs. Her arms fell to her sides and she gasped. She didn’t have time to adjust, however. I was throwing everything off the bed now.

I grabbed her collar and pulled her towards the bed, popping the dildo off the door and bringing it with us. I threw her down, onto the bed, without removing her cuffs, and climbed on top, kissing her hard and locking hard onto her shoulder with my teeth. She was pulled to the edge of the bed, her arse hanging over, her lips slick and dripping, waiting.

I pressed my manhood against her slit and she focussed up, looking at me with wide eyes, nodding her pleas.

“You want to get fucked, Jen? You want this cock?”

She screamed out to the room.

“Yes, I want it! I want your cock to fuck me, now! Please!”

I eased into her, my thumb on her clit. Her hips squirmed to take more as I pushed, bit by bit. She groaned and her hands grabbed her breasts tightly.

“Fuck me, please!” she squealed.

I picked her legs up, held her by the thighs and gave one big, heavy thrust. She growled out, “Yes!” I gave another, she yelled out once more. I fucked her faster now, the bed groaning with every thrust. Jen was thrashing about, her head whipping side to side and a constant stream of growls, yells, moans and expletives poured forth.

I gagged her again with the dildo, still wet and used. She sucked it down, working it in and out and enjoying the taste, no doubt.

“You wish that was a real cock, don’t you, Jen?” I asked her, trying to keep up the pace and gripping my fingers into her hips.

She was grinding and pushing to meet my every thrust, harder and deeper. She moaned around the shaft in her mouth, her head thrashing and nodding.

“Suck it like a real cock then, Jen. Suck it like you want to milk it dry. Show me you deserve it.”

Her hand suddenly reached up, grabbing it by the balls. She was massaging them. Then she began to thrust, in and out of her mouth she worked it. Her tongue shot out from between her lips, licking the shaft. I could hear her moaning around it, her lips slurping as she took all she could. She stared into my eyes while she sucked the plastic cock in her mouth; a passion shining in them.

I reached out across the bed; her eyes followed my hand the whole way. I grabbed the little pink vibrator again, her eyes widening as she realised my intention. I smirked at her, winking a little as I held it up to study. Her eyes pleaded with me, the dildo in her mouth forgotten, and her hands gripped the bed sheets tight.

“Fuck me back, Jen. Show me how much you want it.”

She growled out with the effort as her hips bucked and ground up to me. I smiled, watching her reaction the whole time as I turned it on and slowly lowered it to her aching, throbbing clit as her hips tried desperately to grind it against me. She watched it go, every centimetre of the way, until it finally made contact. I pressed it down, holding it firmly on her clit, and her head dropped to the bed with a shout. She thrashed her head, screaming my name and encouraging me on, her chest rose high off the bed with her arching back before falling down heavily again.

Her hips still ground against me and I could feel the vibrations every time she thrust back to me. I could understand why she liked it. I leaned forward, taking away the dildo. Her shouts immediately audible, she yelled out, eyes wide and possessed.

“Yes, that’s it, fuck me! Give me that cock! Oh god!”

I clamped my hand over her mouth, she moaned and yelled against it, but her eyes opened to meet mine.

Please.” I told her. I released her mouth again and she gasped out for breath.

“PLEASE!” She yelled out. “Please fuck me! Oh, God, I’m so close, Ad-”

I clamped my hand down on her mouth again, sealing around it, as I fucked her again, as hard as I could. I thought the bed would give way from the forces we were showing each other; she gave as well as she got. Her walls were gripping me hard now, she was as wet as I’d ever known and the hot, growling air against my palm told me all I needed to know.

I pressed the vibrator harder onto her clit, gripping her jaw in my hand, and lowered my face to within inches of hers. Taking in the passion in each other’s eyes, we were locked together for a second until I gave her the command she waited so eagerly for.

“Cum.” I told her, baring my teeth and breathing against her. “Now.”

Her eyes slammed shut when she moaned loudly against me, vibrations at both ends of our connected bodies, and her chest rose up. My head dived on it, biting her right nipple hard and sucking it, my head shaking side to side. Her walls closed around my shaft, her muscles gripping me hard. I kept up my heavy thrusting as she tried desperately to hold me inside her, to finish me off too. I growled out loudly, releasing her breast and fucking into her harder despite my efforts to hold back.

I pulled out of her, panting, while her body still shook with her orgasm. I released her mouth and it fell open, silent for a few seconds, before she whined out a satisfied “Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.”

Before she could come down, I pushed the vibrator into her and left her to squirm. Her hips rose, she yelled out again and another “GOD, yesssss!” filled the room. Her body bucked on the bed, hands gripping the mattress and lifting her bodily from the sheets.

As she began to wind down, panting on the bed in puddles of our sweat and her, still leaking, juices, she reached down. Her hand headed for the vibrator still buried inside her, but I grabbed her first. I pulled her up, sitting her on the bed. Her eyes were hazy and she still quivered a little under my touch. I gave her no time.

I pulled her off the bed and pushed her to her knees, on the floor. She complied, willingly, and looked up at me. Her gaze met my manhood first, standing ahead of her, soaked in her cum and demanding attention. I was throbbing, aching and the agony was almost too much to resist grabbing her hair and using her mouth as well as I’d just used her still twitching slit. She reached for it immediately but quickly checked herself, remembering, and looked up to my eyes.

“You’ve been good, naughty little bitch, Jen.” I told her. She smiled and her face flushed. “Now for your reward.” I pushed my hips a little towards her. “Show me what a gorgeous cocksucker you are.”

Her eyes lit up and she gave the biggest, most excited grin of the evening yet. Both hands grasped my shaft as she threw her mouth around it. I let my hands fall to my sides, but she grabbed them. I had to resist the urge to chastise her, until she wrapped them into her hair and made me grip it. Her head tipped back to look at me, winking, as she went back to work.

“Good God you’re sexy.” I told her.

Her hips wiggled and she pushed her arse out a little in response, moaning an affirmative around me. I gripped her hair as she requested, a tight rein on her movements. I guided her head back and forth as one hand worked my shaft and the other cupped my balls. That hand left me, though, and I watched as it dropped to her slit. I gripped her hair harder, pulling a little to let her know. She was not to remove the vibrator. She was undeterred. She plunged it in and out of herself, instead.

Her lips left my shaft a few seconds later and I had to look down to find out why; I was so close to finishing and I had no doubt she knew it. Her mouth sucked on my balls while her hand still jerked on my shaft. She winked again and I had to bite my lip and shake my head.

Her roaming hand rubbed heavily over her labia, cupping her mound, but it returned to my shaft. It was drenched in her cum. Both hands now spread it, all over. Her mouth returned to my shaft as her hand went back to the vibrator. She moaned as she tasted herself on me again and I felt her teeth lightly rake over me just once. I had to grip her hair tight now.

“I’m so close, Jen. Give us the grand finale.”

Her hand fucked the vibrator in and out faster than ever, the heel of her hand rubbing back and forth over her clit. Her lips sealed my manhood one last time, her tongue wrapped around my shaft and her hand cupped my balls again, rubbing them. Her head shot forward, and back again, her cheeks sucking in around me. I eased the grip on her hair a little, letting her work her own magic.

I was shuddering inside her within seconds. My leg twitched out a little and my head fell forward, I growled loudly as I felt myself swell inside her mouth. I grabbed her collar in one hand and her hair in the other, holding her in place around my shaft. She held firm, her mouth still sucking harder and harder and her tongue flicked at the underside of my head.

I came with a yell, shouting out to her.

“Yes, Jen, you dirty bitch! Take it all!”

I twitched and pulsed inside her, once, twice, three times, four times and failed to count the rest. My head fell back and I felt her throat try desperately to swallow her reward, as it came. I just had to look.

Her eyes wide, her hand was fucking the toy inside her faster than ever as her cheeks bulged out. The seal of her lips failed and a stream of cum leaked from the corner of her mouth. It ran down her chin and dropped onto her heaving chest, coating her breast. Another stream joined it, and another, as I felt my orgasm subsiding to smaller pulses. She swallowed, trying to recover, as it trickled down her chest.

I was still in her mouth when her orgasm broke again. She tensed up, fell back onto her haunches and shook uncontrollably with her vibrator still buried inside her. Her hands gripped her thighs for support and I held her up by her collar to keep her from falling. She shook and quivered, gently moaning and whimpering, her body covered in goose bumps, her hair standing on end. When she regained enough composure, I dropped flat onto the bed next to me, exhausted. The faint buzzing of her vibrator still sounded in the room, along with our heavy breathing and panting.

The buzzing sounded louder as she pulled it out. It went silent. Then I felt her hand on my knee. I raised my head and looked down. She was on her knees still, at my feet, reaching out with her mouth for my slowly softening rod. Her lips wrapped around and sucked it clean one last time, her tongue making sure of the job. I shuddered, unable to help it. She released me, smiling proudly, to lean back a little. The vibrator was in her hand, slick and sopping. She cleaned that too, tossing it onto the bed next to me.

Her hand dropped to her crotch. I had to lean on my elbows to watch her now rub her sensitive, throbbing, pink lips of her large excess of fluid. She licked her hands clean, winking at me, and again two more times before she was satisfied, offering me her last fingers. I sucked on them gratefully.

Lastly, she looked down at her body and tutted. She looked at me and smirked.

“I guess I couldn’t handle it all, eh?” she said, looking at the long trail of cum that was now trickling around her navel. “There was a lot of it.” She said, her voice going husky.

She scooped it up with her finger and traced the routes back to the source, tweaking her nipples distractedly on the way past. Satisfied that she’d got the most of it, she feasted on her fingers and moaned at the familiar taste, eyes closed. She looked back at me, sitting back with a sigh, she smiled shyly. Shyly. I could’ve laughed at her apparent innocence. My dirty little bitch.

“I enjoyed that.” She stated, with a smile.

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments