Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day by the Pool - Part II

"Boyfriend joins the fun"

20
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
872 words 872 words
It took awhile to get time to write the second part of this story.

“Steve, this is my neighbor, Nancy," Sara said. "She was being a naughty girl and was spying on me.”

I was going to protest but I didn’t know what to say. I mean I was naked and Steve just saw us kissing.

“ Nancy , you shouldn’t be spying on other people," Steve said. "You need to be punished. Sara, go get your handcuffs, bring some shaving cream and your razor also.”

'I really need to get going now. My family will be home soon,' I thought. However, I couldn’t move.
 
I wanted that cock in Steve’s shorts and I think he knew. But what about these handcuffs and razor? Steve started walking towards me and took my hand and placed it on his growing cock. It was getting bigger.
 
“Suck on it,” he said. I slowly pulled down his shorts and got on my knees to start sucking his cock. Pre-come was already oozing out and glistening in the sunlight. His cock was long and thin, much longer than my husband’s cock. He pulled my head closer to his cock. I stroked his hard cock with my hand while I was sucking the head of his cock. I could see the veins in his cock pulsate. I wanted to tease him first and then make him come. Meanwhile, my pussy was on fire. My juices were running down my thigh. Steve had other plans for me though. Sara came out with two sets of handcuffs, some rope, a razor, shaving cream and a bowl of water. I don’t know how she carried it all but she did.

“I forgot to tell you, I like the women I fuck to have smooth hairless pussies," Steve said.
 
"We need to shave you.”

“What," I said. “I really need to get home.” I wanted to protest but my hardening nipples gave me away plus his swaying cock looked like it needed a home. Sara and Steve pushed me down on the chaise lounge. They quickly used the handcuffs on my arms and the rope on my legs. I was spread eagle and I was so horny. Steve whispered to Sara and she nodded.

“Nancy, you have been a bad girl," Steve said. "You shouldn’t have watched Sara. Also Sara licked your clit and made you come. Now you need to do the same for her.”

Until today, I never really thought about being with a woman. Now, I was going to taste my first pussy.

Sara walked over and straddled my face.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

Her wet, clean shaven pussy was getting closer to me. Without thinking, I moved my face to meet her. She smelled so good. I started to lick her pussy lips and suck her clit. She started to moan again like before. My tongue darted inside of her. She was so wet. My hips started to move involuntarily. I needed some relief. I was as wet as Sara. All of a sudden, I felt some warm soapy water on my pussy.

“Don’t move,” Steve said.

 It was tough with Sara moaning and sitting on my face. My face was covered in her juices. Sara’s hands were pulling at her nipples. She was getting close to cumming. I felt the razor cutting my pubic hair.

What am I going to tell my husband? What if he comes home soon?

Sara’s orgasm was building. Somehow, the conflict between going crazy sucking on Sara and my hips and waist trying to stay calm was driving me close to the edge also. Steve abruptly put a finger into my pussy. I cried out in pleasure but I didn’t move since I still felt the razor and it was close to my pussy lips. My arms and legs were pulling on the handcuffs and rope. I never felt so out of control and restrained at the same time. Steve told Sara to face him. Sara’s ass was now facing me while she was rubbing her pussy over my mouth and nose.

“Lick her asshole," Steve said.

My tongue stretched to its limits, found Sara’s asshole. Her body flinched when I found it. Sara’s hands were now deep inside her pussy and her moaning was getting louder. I no longer felt the razor cutting my pussy hair. Then I felt Steve’s cock penetrate my pussy lips. Steve was kissing Sara passionately while she was riding my face. Steve’s cock felt so good. My tongue was going wild licking Sara. My hips were meeting Steve’s every thrust.

I feel like such a slut. I want to be covered in both Sara and Steve’s cum.

We were all getting close to cumming. First, Sara came. My face was just covered with her juices. Then Steve and I came. My orgasm came from deep, deep inside of me. My body was shaking. Steve then pulled out and shot cum all over my cleanly shaven pussy and belly. I was a mess but I was in heaven. Sara and Steve then released me but not before I promised to come back again.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments