Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friday Night to Remember (Part II)

"Reality-based imagination"

3
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The first thing your eyes focus on are his eyes. You notice a knowing, devious glint there, and cannot help but smile. A split second later, your mind registers the fact that he is completely naked. Neurons fire emergency commands to stop you from almost instinctively averting your gaze, and instead you drink the sight of his body with an unquenchable thirst, comparing the mental image of his physique you have held in your mind since your brief encounter the previous week, with the reality you are faced with now.

You note with clinical pleasure his muscled contours, from the broad shoulders down to the well developed chest, not neglecting the powerful arms, tight abdominals, and closely trimmed pubes describing a dark arrow pointing down to his cock and balls, which seem to rest comfortably against well defined thighs. The resulting grin is rather infectious as it triggers an inviting smile from him which slices open his delicious lips and reaches up to those mesmerising eyes, adding a layer of mischief to the already promising look.

He steps aside as you take the few final steps towards the entrance. Your heart beating wildly in your chest, you find yourself inside his flat as he closes the door behind you. The gloom requires your pupils to dilate, an action they seem reluctant to take quickly, so you are blind to some of the details when his warm, surprisingly soft, hand envelopes your cold, immaculately manicured one as he leads you to the bedroom.

Several candles bathe the large space in warm, caressing light. Your shaking legs threaten to buckle under your own weight as your uncooperative eyes finally adjust to the reduced luminance and allow you to take in the vista. The room is dominated by a large, iron framed bed, guarded on either side by what looks like large wooden boxes with retro, chrome laps and a few other objects resting on top of them. Two paintings hang over the bed, while a chest of drawers, coat hanger and a partially mirrored wardrobe complete the inventory of the furniture sparsely populating the room. You can taste an intoxicating concoction of apprehension, excitement and arousal filling your mouth when you register the chains attached to the four corners of the bed.

Confident hands start pulling the coat off your shoulders and you shrug out of it to hasten the process. With it hung in the corner, he turns around to face you. His piercing stare awakening a long forgotten shyness which quickly evaporates to leave behind an almost uncontrollable deposit of desire as you see the lust and appreciation in his eyes. His hand indicates you should turn around and you eagerly comply, suddenly desperate to let him see every inch of your body, expose yourself totally to him. You complete the turn to be faced, once more, by those deep pools of darkness and mystery.

He takes a step towards you and your breath almost catches in your throat. The sexual tension filling the room turns the air viscous, as if the space was immersed in honey produced by lascivious bees. The flimsy g-string is making a very poor attempt at stemming the flow of your cunt juices, allowing them to freely run down your thighs and release their dizzying perfume.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

You are acutely aware of how the air strokes your every pore, the fiercely pumping blood pounding in your ears without drowning out the creaks of the floorboards as you track what seems to be his super slow motion approach, until he breaches your personal space, filling your universe with his masculinity.

Still with no word spoken, in one fluid motion, his fingers push aside the black, silky fabric of your underwear and plunge inside you, making you gasp is surprise as they easily slide up your dripping pussy. You are a deer in heat caught in the headlights of his gaze as he begins to expertly rub your already swollen clit while fucking your cunt.

The pleasure seems to be assaulting you, building almost too quickly, shrugging off any control you imagined you had over it. The incessant fingers moving as if they were your own, sensing your body, responding to its subtle cues, shifting and adjusting like a captain who knows his boat so intimately he has become one with it.

It takes you a millisecond to comprehend you are cumming. You can feel his warm breath on your face, his fingers maintaining a steady rhythm, allowing you to ride your orgasm as your arms shoot up to grab hold of his shoulders to stop you from collapsing to the floor. It is so intense you wonder if your body has been altered somehow by the journey there. As the tremors subside, he slowly pulls out his fingers. They leave a hungry, gaping void behind them, yearning to be filled.

Slowly sucking and licking his drenched hand, forcing you to focus on his lips and tongue in the process, he then leans down and touches his mouth to yours. Your arms tighten their grip on his hard shoulders as he pulls you into him while almost gingerly sampling your lips with his tongue. Yours is very eager as it darts out to lick your cum off his lips and then plunges into his wet, warm mouth.

You are both lost in the kiss, tongues exploring, your lingering taste lending it an almost forbidden quality, which only serves to further enhance it. As the kiss intensifies, he seems to carry more and more of your weight, while your knees busy themselves with turning into blobs of jelly, as his hard cock pressed into your belly.

After what seems like both an eternity and the blink of an eye, he breaks the kiss. As he steps back from you, you both see the lust reflected in each other’s eyes like the multitude of reflections of a candle placed between two mirrors. The flickering candlelight dancing shadows across his body renders it incredibly difficult to resist touching his toned muscles once more. You somehow manage to control the urge and simply stand there in compliant anticipation while being acutely aware of your throbbing clit, racing heart, flushed cheeks and achingly hard nipples futilely attempting to pierce the lacy material restraining them,.

Published 
Written by cerebralcontrol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments